• 2 months later...
On 5/30/2021 at 9:07 PM, wisemasterchief said:

English version is not available ...  somewhat confusing.

The English version is in the same installer as the German version. Download the installer, and choose English as the installation language at the first prompt.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello, I seem to have found a bug. When the project code exceeds 1500 lines, execute (Ctrl + T) Tidy, the ISN will exit unexpectedly, and open the project again, the ISN will exit without prompt.

• 4 weeks later...

Hi,

In version 1.11 there is no problem, the problem occurs in version 1.12. Two Windows 7 computers have an identical error. I tried to reinstall the program several times, even created a new user profile in Windows. The portable version does not solve the problem either. I do not have this symptom on Windows 10.

download

i remember when you put this on autoit.de, i took a look into it and just thought "oh no" and uninstalled it. How bad by me that i never took another look until yet. Looks really good! i yet have to check all its features and see if it fits my coding style or if i can improve 🙂

im so into the default tools... koda bye bye

Edited by Rurorita

• 2 weeks later...

Hi folks!

It´s update time again! ISN AutoIt Studio version 1.13 is now online!

Have fun with it, and as always: Feedback is welcome! 😎

Here the detailed changelog (translated by google):

Spoiler

-> ISN AutoIt Studio: <-
-----------------------------------
[Bug fixes]
- Various bug fixes
- Resize bug fixed in full screen mode
- Fixed a bug where the text was pasted 2-3 times when copying / pasting text in the script editor.
- A few variables were missing in the new "Select ISN variables" window. (e.g.% UDFsDir%) This has now been fixed.
- Fixed bug related to Aero Snap.
- From time to time the ISN did not recognize that a running script had already ended. This has to be fixed now.
- Fixed a bug where changing tabs could mess up the entire window layout of the ISN Studio.

[Improvements]
- Flicker of the main window further reduced
- Undocked plugins are now "Parent" to the ISN main window. This means that they can no longer disappear behind the ISN window.
- Undocked plugins now have the respective plugin icon in the title bar or the task bar.
- The "Search in files" function now also works with umlauts.
  Furthermore, the "Search in file or folder" input has been replaced by a dropdown with various ISN variables.
- A quick search bar has now been added to the "Select ISN variables" window. This should make finding a variable even easier.
- A path preview of the selected variable is now displayed directly in the "Select ISN variables" window. (By which path the variable will be replaced later)
- The window size of the "Select ISN variables" window can now be changed.
- If a search field with the right "X" symbol is emptied, the keyboard focus is now automatically set on the search field.
- Changes made to the ISN's splitter system:
  If a splinter of the program window is now moved, a preview of the final position is displayed. This should prevent the GUI from flickering when moving the splitter.
- Flicker in the QuickView area reduced
- If the size of a window is changed, from now on only the window frame is displayed when the size is changed. This is to prevent flickering in the GUI.
- The option "Allow lines to be commented out with the '-' key on the numeric keypad" in the program settings no longer requires a complete ISN restart.
- When closing a tab, the next tab (if one exists) is now selected. So far the last one has always been selected.
- The "Automatically highlight hits when marking" function has been improved and now works much faster. (Especially with large files)
- Minor design updates

[New Features]
- The ISN AutoIt Studio now uses a new UDF as the basis for the hotkey system. The main purpose of this is to fix the problem with hotkeys that suddenly stop working.
- New credit song
- "Dark Mode" versions of the start logo and the Mini Debug Console added.
- The warning message "This project is open in another ISN AutoIt Studio instance" can now be skipped.

-> ISN Form Studio 2: <-
[Bug fixes]
- Various bug fixes
- Fixed GUI bug under Windows 7
- Minor design updates

@kawulson
This windows 7 specific bug should be fixed with this update!

Edited by ISI360

On 7/18/2021 at 6:01 AM, ISI360 said:

Hi folks!

It´s update time again! ISN AutoIt Studio version 1.13 is now online!

Have fun with it, and as always: Feedback is welcome! 😎

Here the detailed changelog (translated by google):

Reveal hidden contents

-> ISN AutoIt Studio: <-
[Bug fixes]
- Various bug fixes
- Resize bug fixed in full screen mode
- Fixed a bug where the text was pasted 2-3 times when copying / pasting text in the script editor.
- A few variables were missing in the new "Select ISN variables" window. (e.g.% UDFsDir%) This has now been fixed.
- Fixed bug related to Aero Snap.
- From time to time the ISN did not recognize that a running script had already ended. This has to be fixed now.
- Fixed a bug where changing tabs could mess up the entire window layout of the ISN Studio.

[Improvements]
- Flicker of the main window further reduced
- Undocked plugins are now "Parent" to the ISN main window. This means that they can no longer disappear behind the ISN window.
- Undocked plugins now have the respective plugin icon in the title bar or the task bar.
- The "Search in files" function now also works with umlauts.
  Furthermore, the "Search in file or folder" input has been replaced by a dropdown with various ISN variables.
- A quick search bar has now been added to the "Select ISN variables" window. This should make finding a variable even easier.
- A path preview of the selected variable is now displayed directly in the "Select ISN variables" window. (By which path the variable will be replaced later)
- The window size of the "Select ISN variables" window can now be changed.
- If a search field with the right "X" symbol is emptied, the keyboard focus is now automatically set on the search field.
- Changes made to the ISN's splitter system:
  If a splinter of the program window is now moved, a preview of the final position is displayed. This should prevent the GUI from flickering when moving the splitter.
- Flicker in the QuickView area reduced
- If the size of a window is changed, from now on only the window frame is displayed when the size is changed. This is to prevent flickering in the GUI.
- The option "Allow lines to be commented out with the '-' key on the numeric keypad" in the program settings no longer requires a complete ISN restart.
- When closing a tab, the next tab (if one exists) is now selected. So far the last one has always been selected.
- The "Automatically highlight hits when marking" function has been improved and now works much faster. (Especially with large files)
- Minor design updates

[New Features]
- The ISN AutoIt Studio now uses a new UDF as the basis for the hotkey system. The main purpose of this is to fix the problem with hotkeys that suddenly stop working.
- New credit song
- "Dark Mode" versions of the start logo and the Mini Debug Console added.
- The warning message "This project is open in another ISN AutoIt Studio instance" can now be skipped.

-> ISN Form Studio 2: <-
[Bug fixes]
- Various bug fixes
- Fixed GUI bug under Windows 7
- Minor design updates

@kawulson
This windows 7 specific bug should be fixed with this update!

Am I correct to assume that the version linked to in your first post to this thread has been updated to the latest version, or is that only found on isnetwork.at?
EDIT: Ok, now I'm a little confused. The first post says that the last update was a couple of years ago. Does that link to an old version? 
Friendly recommendation: Update your links everywhere that you can think of any time you release a new version. This is not me policing how you launch your stuff, just a suggestion. :) 

Edited by Draygoes
Spoiler

"If a vegetarian eats vegetables,What the heck does a humanitarian eat?"

"I hear voices in my head, but I ignore them and continue on killing."

"You have forced me to raise the indifference warning to beige, it's a beige alert people. As with all beige alerts please prepare to think about the possibility of caring."

An optimist says that giving someone power DOESN'T immediately turn them into a sadist. A pessimist says that giving someone power doesn't IMMEDIATELY turn them into a sadist.

The link on the first page (and all others) brings you to the download section of isnetwork.at.
You always download the latest version from there...no need to worry.

Edited by ISI360

Awesome, thank you. And I am sorry if that seemed like a dumb question. It probably was a dumb question, but I wasn't sure so I asked. 😄

EDIT: And thank you for this awesome software!! I love it!

Edited by Draygoes
Spoiler

"If a vegetarian eats vegetables,What the heck does a humanitarian eat?"

"I hear voices in my head, but I ignore them and continue on killing."

"You have forced me to raise the indifference warning to beige, it's a beige alert people. As with all beige alerts please prepare to think about the possibility of caring."

An optimist says that giving someone power DOESN'T immediately turn them into a sadist. A pessimist says that giving someone power doesn't IMMEDIATELY turn them into a sadist.

• 1 month later...

Some short information:

From now on, the ISN AutoIt Studio can also be installed or updated via the new Windows Package Manager!

The following commands can be used for installing or updating via winget:

winget install “ISN AutoIt Studio”
winget upgrade “ISN AutoIt Studio”

Edited by ISI360

Hello ISI360, after opening the item in the attachment, ISN will exit silently.
The project code exceeds 1,400 lines. As long as you delete dozens of lines at will, the ISN can be opened normally.
Can you try to find out where the problem is?

dggh.zip

• 1 month later...

Hi @ISI360,

First off, thank you for ISN AutoIt Studio! So many great features and it just keeps getting better!

I wanted to let you know about an issue I've run into with 1.13 regarding the intellimark functionality. Unfortunately, after installing 1.13 and re-enabling both intellimark options in Settings I found that the functionality wasn't working at all. I tried enabling each different combination of highlighting matches and marking lines but none of them got it to work. After looking through the config.ini I found the following lines:

enable_intelimark=true
intelimark_also_mark_line=true

After closing ISN, manually changing those lines to the following by changing 'intelimark' to 'intellimark', and re-opening ISN the functionality is now working again (and I must add that it's mind-blowingly fast - well done!).

enable_intellimark=true
intellimark_also_mark_line=true

In addition, after changing the settings inside ISN and checking the config.ini I found that my double 'l' lines weren't changed or removed and, instead, the single 'l' lines were simply re-inserted. However, changing the setting inside ISN kills the intellimark functionality until I close and re-open ISN (single 'l' lines do not need to be removed for functionality to return).

Between my description and the config.ini examples you probably already know what happened but, if I had to guess, either something weird happened with my installation or you may have changed spellings while massaging the code for the (absolutely massive) speed increase and missed a spot in the code responsible for writing/modifying the config.ini (since reading the config.ini on startup appears to work fine). Not a huge issue for me since I already got it working but I wanted to let you know and try to give you some solid details so hopefully it's a quick and easy fix. For me, at least, with the basically instantaneous highlighting and marking I'll probably never turn the feature off again!

There's one other issue I wanted to bring to your attention which is also relatively minor... I use ISN in the layout pictured below and I generally keep the Project Tree/UDF Explorer/To-Do List/etc. side pane minimized. As you can see in the screenshot, with 1.13 when I open Settings then click Save and Close (no need to modify any settings) the UDF Explorer/To-Do List/Log/Notes pane pops out on its own and to minimize it again I have to restore then minimize the entire side pane by clicking the Project Tree label twice. Again, not a huge issue since I rarely open Settings but just something I wanted to bring to your attention. If you're anything like me (and, if ISN AutoIt Studio is any example, I think you are) then you're a stickler for details, take pride in your work, and always like having your stuff be as polished as possible.

image.thumb.png.a430bd1f5a3490aacf30c971c4b89743.png

Once again, fantastic work and thank you so much for such a wonderful program! ISN Studio is a great productivity booster and makes coding both less work and, in turn, far more enjoyable! I wish all the best for you!

EDIT: I thought intellimark was working normally but it turns out it's only working correctly for my first 2 tabs and 91 lines into my third tab. Without going through the code I'm at a loss as to what's limiting the intellimark functionality but I wanted to let you know about my latest realization since you might know off the top of your head what it could be.

Edited by Jokerman

Hi Jokerman

Thanks for your great feedback ;) Glad to hear, you like the ISN 😎

About your topics:

QuickView minimize bug)
Can confirm this bug. Will be fixed in the next update ;)

intellimark)

15 hours ago, Jokerman said:

In addition, after changing the settings inside ISN and checking the config.ini I found that my double 'l' lines weren't changed or removed and, instead, the single 'l' lines were simply re-inserted. However, changing the setting inside ISN kills the intellimark functionality until I close and re-open ISN (single 'l' lines do not need to be removed for functionality to return).

Can you explain this part a little bit more. Not really sure what you are meaning here..
And it would be great when you can submit a testfile to me (via pm), so i can try to rebuild this behaviour.

On 10/4/2021 at 7:44 AM, ISI360 said:

intellimark)

Can you explain this part a little bit more. Not really sure what you are meaning here..
And it would be great when you can submit a testfile to me (via pm), so i can try to rebuild this behaviour.

What I meant by that part is that I had already modified the "enable_intelimark" and "intelimark_also_mark_line" (single 'L') lines to "enable_intellimark" and "intellimark_also_mark_line" (double 'L') and re-opened ISN to find the intellimark functionality working in my first tab. When I then opened Settings, modified and saved the intellimark options at that point ISN left my modified "enable_intellimark" and "intellimark_also_mark_line" (double 'L') lines and simply inserted 2 new "enable_intelimark" and "intelimark_also_mark_line" (single 'L') lines lower in the config.ini (simulated in the attached screenshot since I'd already removed the single 'l' lines). Also, as soon as I change the intellimark options in Settings and click "Save and Close" then intellimark stops working completely until I close and re-open ISN Studio (since the working double 'L' lines are still in the config.ini - along with the single 'L' lines).

image.png.b91bb2669093b3e5e0eccb8c623a2fa4.png

I hope that helps. If it's still too vague please let me know what unclear and I'll try to describe it better or give better details! 👍

The keys with a single "L" are the right ones in the config. You can delete the double "L" variants, these have no effects.
And yeah i know it´s a typo..normaly the double "L" is correct. 🙈

And so far i have not found any error. When i disable, re-enable intellimark it´s working instantly. (without restart)
Sure you checked the right setting?

Unbenannt.JPG

Edited by ISI360

Alright, I can confirm that intellimark does seem to be working after enabling in Settings - I apologize for that rabbit hole (I swear I tested it at least 2-3 times). After further testing it seems like the method you used to optimize the intellimark functionality may be limiting the lookahead to a certain number of lines or characters to take advantage of the fact that stuff offscreen doesn't need to be marked until it's about to become visible (which is a brilliant optimization). Unfortunately, it seems like maybe the line/character lookahead isn't taking into account any folded lines of code. Because of that any tab that has a lot of folded code causes the intellimark functionality to "fall behind" the code currently visible in ISN's viewport. In effect, I need to scroll past (in some cases, like tabs with a lot of folded code, well past) the code I want marked and then scroll back up to the code to see what is marked. This also, in effect, makes it so the code at the bottom of these tabs can never be intellimarked because you can't scroll past the bottom of the code.

Let me know if that makes sense or if you need further explanation. Also, thank you for being so responsive and looking into these issues! I really don't know what I would do without ISN Studio. ❤️

Edited by Jokerman
clarification