It´s update time again! ISN AutoIt Studio version 1.10 is online!

Happy testing, and as always: Feedback desired 👍

Changelog (translated with google):

Spoiler

--> ISN AutoIt Studio: <--
-----------------------------------
[Bugfixes]
- Miscellaneous bugfixes
- Fixed bug when searching/replacing umlauts in script editor
- Solved toolbar display problem with 4K displays

[Improvements]
- Ctrl + Shift + Space can now also be used to re-display Autocomplete.
- Intelligent autocomplete of parentheses further improved
- Some components of ISN Autoit Studio (e.g. the pre-installed plugins) have been replaced by .a3x files.
  This should reduce the number of virus messages (false positives) from various AV scanners.
- All .exe files of the ISN AutoIt Studio are now provided with a digital signature.
  This signature was kindly provided to me by the company where I work as a sysadmin.
  Therefore now all .exe files from my source are signed by the signature provider "Gebrüder Haider Bauunternehmung Gesellschaft m.b.H.".
  This might also help against some "false positives" of some AV scanners.
- In the search/replace dialog of the ISN there is now a checkbox to limit the command "Replace all" only to the currently marked area.
- Fixed TAB order of controls in all ISN GUIs.

[New Features]
- ISN plugins can now also be provided and used in .a3x format. This is now the new standard for the integrated plugins (Simple File Viewer and ISN Form Studio 2).
- The ISN AutoIt Studio works by default with tabs as text indentation. This can now be changed in the program settings -> Script Editor to single blanks.
  Furthermore, the standard text indentation width can now also be defined.
- Your script can now be compiled into .a3x files without problems. The necessary settings can be set via AutoIt3Wrapper. (Or simply change the output name of your finished file to .a3x)

--> ISN Form Studio 2: <--
-----------------------------------
[Bugfixes]
- Miscellaneous bugfixes

[New Features]
- New variables for extra code. An overview of all variables can now be displayed with a separate button in the Extracode window.
  INFO: Old variables like $control_handle still work.

[Improvements]
- Loading times when loading/opening a .isf file are significantly reduced. This also affects the Undo / Redo function.
- In the window "Sequence of controls" the selected control is now marked in the control editor. Furthermore, it is now possible to move the order via drag and drop.
- New Control: Rich Edit
- General performance of Form Studio slightly improved.

Hi, thanks for your powerful tool,  is there a GUI importing feature ?

And is there another way to use the Form Studio than "rclick project folder and create a new .isf file" ?

Thanks !

Edited by JoeBar

7 hours ago, JoeBar said:

Hi, thanks for your powerful tool,  is there a GUI importing feature ?

And is there another way to use the Form Studio than "rclick project folder and create a new .isf file) ?

Thanks !

No, there is sadly no import feature. (At the moment)

And also no, the Form Studio is designed to open when you open an .isf file in the project tree.

Bug : When you generate code from "Form Studio", doing F1 on a Keyword display help, but at the root of help file, not on the Keyword selected.

Is there an option in "Form Studio" to directly work on the code and switch to the visual version, the only access on the .isf code is when generating ?

Edited by JoeBar

7 hours ago, JoeBar said:

Bug : When you generate code from "Form Studio", doing F1 on a Keyword display help, but at the root of help file, not on the Keyword selected.

Is there an option in "Form Studio" to directly work on the code and switch to the visual version, the only access on the .isf code is when generating ?

You don´t have to edit the .isf manually to edit the code. You can all do this in the formstudio. The "generate code" button is just a preview what it will look like.

For example:
Add a button in your form, and edit your specs in the control editor as you wish. If you want additional autoit code you can do this with the "extracode" button on every control.
This simply "adds" custom autoit code after the control is created. This is also possible in the form settings for the gui.

And you do not need to copy/paste the generated gui code in your script. You can directly include an .isf file with #include "test.isf" and you´r done ;)
(See the testproject of the isn for example)

So if you want to change something in your gui later, simply open the .isf..make the edits, save, and you are done. no code copy/paste needed.

Edited by ISI360

1 hour ago, ISI360 said:

You don´t have to edit the .isf manually to edit the code. You can all do this in the formstudio. The "generate code" button is just a preview what it will look like.

For example:
Add a button in your form, and edit your specs in the control editor as you wish. If you want additional autoit code you can do this with the "extracode" button on every control.
This simply "adds" custom autoit code after the control is created. This is also possible in the form settings for the gui.

And you do not need to copy/paste the generated gui code in your script. You can directly include an .isf file with #include "test.isf" and you´r done ;)
(See the testproject of the isn for example)

So if you want to change something in your gui later, simply open the .isf..make the edits, save, and you are done. no code copy/paste needed.

I had understood the way of using all of your description, i just need a way to see/modify "at any moment" the code generated by Form Studio.

Extracode comes "after", i just need to edit the "real" code in real time.

Edited by JoeBar

1 minute ago, JoeBar said:

I had understood the way of using all of your description, i just need a way to see/modify "at any moment" the code generated by isn.

Extracode comes "after", i just need to edit the "real" code in real time.

For the records: Editing the .isf file is not supported. Every time you press the "save" button in the formstudio, the code will be generated and written in the .isf. So every modification you made "by hand" to the isf code will be overwritten on every save operation.

• 3 weeks later...

You find the files in the installation directory of the ISN under \Data\Properties. (abbrev.properties + au3.keywords.abbreviations.properties)
But please do not edit them..cause they will be overwritten with the next update.
if you want your own abbrevs for the ISN, place the file in your ISN profile. (Default path is: My Documents\ISN AutoIt Studio\Data\Properties)
Files in your profile won´t get overwritten or changed during an update.

Thank you, everything seems to be clear, but began to watch what I have and did not understand where to shove it))
Could you tell? 
I have one file (taken from SciTE-RU) from it I need to make 2 files "abbrev.properties + au3.keywords.abbreviations.properties" according to the principle as with files located in C:\ISN AutoIt Studio\Data\Properties or file "abbrev.properties" put as is and create nearby "au3.keywords.abbreviations.properties" in which, as I understand it, the abbreviations from "abbrev.properties" ?
I hope I wrote it clearly, I apologize if it's not entirely clear, I use Google translator.

abbrev.properties

Exactly. The "au3.keywords.abbreviations.properties"-file is just for the red-syntax highliting in the code editor. For example when you write "but", you will notice the word is getting red. Thats because the keyword is in that file.

And the "abbrev.properties" tells the keyword in what to expand to. So "but" will become "$button_|", where | is the coursor position.

Edited by ISI360

Thank you, I added the necessary files to my profile and now the abbreviations appeared.
But along the way, another question arose. If I start typing in (for example) Ms (MsgBox) in the editor, then a list appears from which you can select the desired item and by clicking on Enter the necessary line is inserted. The thing is very convenient, thank you very much for implementing this functionality in your product! I wanted to clarify this drop-down list, can I somehow edit it, for example, add my own or change current items?

For example, to make it look like this (as in the SciTE assembly from Ru-Board).

It is very convenient when typing for example any functions.

image.png.b12945279e0990c3cda5b922f301b5b0.png

image.png.08d830955c76c5fb1f12477e49c44131.png

image.png.13812b33bc48e7fde7b367474ea02d41.png

Of course you can make your own functions work with that.
The steps are nearly the same as for the abbrev stuff.
You also need again two files: a *.api and a *.properties file.
The API file contains the "help" for commands or a description of your func. The properties file contains again only the keywoards for highliting.
Put the files, again in your ISN profile Data\Properties and Data\Api.

Note: You can use the built in UDF-Manager of the ISN to generate .api and .properties files automatically from your UDF. (Tools -> UDF Manager)

Bugs: 

- Form studio2: All controls in this area will disappear after I click the collapse button

image.png.ed51c7479ccae5d118019ba93b40e5e0.png

image.png.32e89e2edc9badcbe0730989bbf7d1ba.png

- ISN Autoit Studio: The project tree is sometimes unresponsive, I cannot collapse / expand or right-click a folder or a file. It can only work again after I restart the program.

Question and Suggest new features:
- Have you ever thought about adding version control systems like Git to this project?

- Does the editor have line spacing option?

Edited by Lyo

Thanks, i will fix that in the next update.

3 hours ago, Lyo said:

- Have you ever thought about adding version control systems like Git to this project?

- Does the editor have line spacing option? 

Git) I have to less experience with git to implement this at the moment.
Spacing) Currently not, but i write it to the "To-Do" List for the next version ;)

Hi, i have found a bug, when moving the slider of Quickview frame, the elements are not well resized, like this :

1260842222_BugQuickview.jpg.9787bcb72e0c1f7d7210b77968e1e286.jpg

Another suggestion : In the Script tree, a simple click or UP/DOWNARROW would go directly to the function/var instead of being obliged to DblClick on functions/vars.

Edited by JoeBar

• 2 weeks later...

Hi

in the functionList you omit to display a Volatile function.

you can modify the pattern with this :

'(?im:^(?:Volatile\h+)*Func\h+)(\w+)'

In my project i use this pattern:

Local $sFile = FileRead($sFileName)
Local $bVolatile, $Func_Name, $Func_Args, $Func_Body
Local $Pattern = '(?ims)(?:^(Volatile\h+)*Func(?=\h)\h+' & _
                 '(\w+)\h*\(' & _
                 '([^\)]*)\)\r\n' & _
                 '(.*?)\r\n(?<=\r\n)EndFunc(?=\R|\s))'
Local $aFuncs = StringRegExp($sFile, $Pattern, 3)

For $i = 0 To UBound($aFuncs) - 1 Step 4
  $bVolatile = ($aFuncs[$i] ? True : False)
  $Func_Name = $aFuncs[$i + 1]
  $Func_Args = $aFuncs[$i + 2]
  $Func_Body = $aFuncs[$i + 3]
Next

With this you can display each function with argumenst and change the icon for volatile function for example.

Sorry for my Bad english

Edited by GaRydelaMer
new pattern, typo

• 2 months later...