letsCodeMyLife

Send screenshot with TCPSend and receive it

letsCodeMyLife

I've a Server and a Client. The Client send's the result of

_ScreenCapture_Capture("")

. But it doesnt works when i try to Show it in a gui at the Server. Can you please paste a Little bit code how i can send a HBITMAP Handle via TCPSend() and how i can recv it correctly?

Thanks for your help^^

PS: Sorry for bad english, i'm from germany^^

Edited by letsCodeMyLife

Xandy

I think you need to covert the HBITMAP to binary string.  Send and rebuild that.  I'm pretty sure I've seen some examples probably by UEZ.

There might be other ways too of course.

Edited by Xandy

letsCodeMyLife

Yes, I have recently converted it into a binary string. But how I can rebuild it?

Xandy

Also I think the TCPSend example in the help file shows how to transfer the data of any file and reconstruct again as same file on other end.  You could use that then GUICTRLSetImage into the GUI.  I'll look for the example I'm talking about.

Edited by Xandy

letsCodeMyLife

ok thats an nice example but the test window is empty.

letsCodeMyLife

ok, see you tomorrow

Xandy
Look into my eyes
You will see
What you mean to me
Search your heart
Search your soul
And when you find me there, you'll search no more
Spoiler

Don't tell me it's not worth tryin' for
You can't tell me it's not worth dyin' for
You know it's true
Everything I do
I do it for you

Spoiler

Look into your heart
You will find
There's nothin' there to hide
Take me as I am
Take my life
I would give it all, I would sacrifice

Don't tell me it's not worth fightin' for
I can't help it, there's nothin' I want more
You know it's true
Everything I do
I do it for you

Spoiler

There's no love
Like your love
And no other
Could give more love
There's nowhere
Unless you're there
All the time
All the way, yeah

Look into your heart, baby
Oh you can't tell me it's not worth tryin' for
I can't
Edited by Xandy

DynamicRookie

Are you trying to do a keylogger buddy?

Melba23

DynamicRookie,

Please read and digest this announcement before you post again.

M23

Edit: And I see you have done it elsewhere too - stop it now!

Edited by Melba23

Any of my own code posted anywhere on the forum is available for use by others without any restriction of any kind._______My UDFs:

Spoiler

ArrayMultiColSort ---- Sort arrays on multiple columns
ChooseFileFolder ---- Single and multiple selections from specified path treeview listing
Date_Time_Convert -- Easily convert date/time formats, including the language used
ExtMsgBox --------- A highly customisable replacement for MsgBox
GUIExtender -------- Extend and retract multiple sections within a GUI
GUIFrame ---------- Subdivide GUIs into many adjustable frames
GUIListViewEx ------- Insert, delete, move, drag, sort, edit and colour ListView items
GUITreeViewEx ------ Check/clear parent and child checkboxes in a TreeView
Marquee ----------- Scrolling tickertape GUIs
NoFocusLines ------- Remove the dotted focus lines from buttons, sliders, radios and checkboxes
Notify ------------- Small notifications on the edge of the display
Scrollbars ----------Automatically sized scrollbars with a single command
StringSize ---------- Automatically size controls to fit text
Toast -------------- Small GUIs which pop out of the notification area

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• SC0U7
      By SC0U7
      Hello i have a text file which contain over 600KB of BASE64 strings like :
      TVqQAAMAAAAEAAAA//8AALgAAAAAAAAAQAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA...
      Now what i need is divide this long string as autoit variable each max lenght (4000characters per line) example:
      Local $var
      $var &=  TVqQAAMAAAAEAAA..
      $var &=  VbAmejwqqqAACEE..
      and then how to i add encrypt function on every line ? how to i can xor it? example final will be :
      $var &=  XorEnc(TVqQAAMAAAAEAAA..)
      $var &=  XorEncVbAmejwqqqAACEE..)

Thanks for any help and ideas 
    • JuanFelipe
      By JuanFelipe
      Hello friends, I would like to know how to open a GUI from another GUI, I did it the way I leave the attached code, but when closing the second GUI they all close, they could help me to solve this problem without compiling another script. Thank you #include <ButtonConstants.au3> #include <GUIConstantsEx.au3> #include <WindowsConstants.au3> $Form1 = GUICreate("Form1", 173, 126, 192, 124) $Button1 = GUICtrlCreateButton("Button1", 16, 24, 75, 25) GUISetState(@SW_SHOW) While 1 $nMsg = GUIGetMsg() Switch $nMsg Case $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE Exit Case $Button1 _form2() EndSwitch WEnd ;================================================= GUI 2 Func _form2() $Form1 = GUICreate("Form2", 615, 437, 192, 124) GUISetState(@SW_SHOW) While 2 $nMsg = GUIGetMsg() Switch $nMsg Case $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE Exit EndSwitch WEnd EndFunc  
    • bowker
      By bowker
      Hi! Is there a way for me to set the value for my slider? I am getting the value for my slider with

Local $strText = _UIA_getPropertyValue($oUIElement, $UIA_LegacyIAccessibleValuePropertyId) MsgBox(0,"",$strText)  
    • nacerbaaziz
      By nacerbaaziz
      Hello
      Can we pause and resume the download in the InetGet function?
      If is possible, what is the solution please?
      I used this code To manage the download

#include <INet.au3> func _downloader($name, $linc, $filepath, $RTLF = false, $link = false) global $downloader = GUICreate("downloader", 400, 200, -1, -1, $WS_CLIPCHILDREn, $RTLF, $link) global $path = $filePath $labelTxt = GUICtrlCreateLabel("downloading " & $name, 50, 10, 200, 20) global $labelTxt0 = GUICtrlCreateLabel("downloaded size 0 MB " & "OF 0 MB", 50, 60, 300, 20) global $Progress = "" global $sText = ""     For $i = 1 To Random(5, 20, 1) ; Return an integer between 5 and 20 to determine the length of the string.         $sText &= Chr(Random(65, 122, 1)) ; Return an integer between 65 and 122 which represent the ASCII characters between a (lower-case) to Z (upper-case). next global $labelTxt2 = GUICtrlCreateInput("0%", 50, 80, 50, 20) _GUICtrlEdit_SetReadOnly(-1, true) GUIStartGroup("") global $beep = GUICtrlCreateCheckBox("use the progress beep notification", 150, 120, 200, 20) GUIStartGroup("") $button = GUICtrlCreateButton("Cancel', 130, 150, 180, 25, 0x01) $iIndex = 0 global $Target global $url GUIStartGroup("") global $Progress = GUICtrlCreateProgress(50, 90, 150, 20) global $Target = $filepath global $url = $linc global $path = $filepath global $hDownloadNo = _RSMWare_GetData($url, $Target) global $status = false AdlibRegister("SetProgress") global $onprogress = false, $curent = false GUISetState(@sw_Show) While 1 Switch GUIGetMsg() Case $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE, $button $asc = MsgBox(4132,"exit download?","if you click yes the downloading will be cancel, do you want to cancel it ?") if $asc = 6 then AdlibUnRegister("SetProgress") GUIDelete() If $hDownloadNo <> 0 Then InetClose($hDownloadNo) exitLoop endIf EndSwitch if $status = -1 then $status = 0 $hDownloadNo = _RSMWare_GetData($url, $Target) $onprogress = false $curent = false elseIf $Status = 1 then $status = $path GUIDelete() AdlibUnRegister("SetProgress") exitLoop endIf WEnd return $status endFunc Func _RSMWare_GetData($url, $Target) Local $hDownload = InetGet($url, $Target, 1, 1) Return $hDownload EndFunc ;==>_RSMWare_GetData Func SetProgress() Local $state If $hDownloadNo <> 0 Then $state = InetGetInfo($hDownloadNo) If @error = 0 Then $infor = "downloaded size " & Round(Execute(InetGetInfo($hDownloadNo, $INET_DOWNLOADREAD) / 1048576), 2) & " MB of " & Round(Execute(InetGetInfo($hDownloadNo, $INET_DOWNLOADSIZE) / 1048576), 2) & " MB " $onprogress = Round(Ceiling(($state[0] / $state[1]) * 100)) if not (InetGetInfo($hDownloadNo, $INET_DOWNLOADSIZE) = 0) then if $onProgress <= 0 then $onProgress = 0 GUICtrlSetData($Progress, $onProgress) GUICtrlSetData($labelTxt0, $infor) GUICtrlSetData($labelTxt2, $onProgress & "%") if _isChecked($beep) then if $onprogress > $curent then beep((100 + $onprogress * 20), 100) $curent = $onprogress endIf endIf endIf If $state[2] Then If $state[3] Then InetClose($hDownloadNo) $status = 1 else InetClose($hDownloadNo) $status = -1 endIf endIf EndIf endIf EndFunc ;==>SetProgress
    • VollachR
      By VollachR
      Hi,
      I'm looking for a way to take a number value from a Row2 of a 2D array and according to this check if files that appear in rows 3-11 in the array exists.
      For example, if the number in Row2 is 5 I need to check for the files in Row 3-6 only, if it is 6 than rows 3-7 and so on.
      I thought on using a FOR loop but I have very little experience with those.
      Can you suggest the best way to do what I need?
      BTW, the files in Rows 3-11 will usually have blank value for any row above the number in Row2 (e.g. Row2 = 5 so Rows3-6 will have values but 8-11 be empty), The values I need are in Column 1 of the array, the name of the key from the INI file that the array was created from is in Column 0.
      Full Example:
      Row2 of Array:
      Col0 = Games# - Col1 = 5
      Rows3-6
      Col0 = Exe2 - Col1 = Path To File
      Col0 = Exe3 - Col1 = Path To File
      Col0 = Exe4 - Col1 = Path To File
      Col0 = Exe5 - Col1 = Path To File
      I need that if Row2 is 5 to check these above for rows if the file exists, if it was 6 then the next row as well and so on up until number 10 in Row2 as it can't go above 10.
      So basically for whatever number in Row2 from 2-10 need to check 1-9 rows from 3-11 to see if the files in Col1 exists and if any of them don't exist it should call a function that shows an error message.
      I'm pretty sure I have the first line of the for look correct:
      For $i = 1 To $aAIO[2][1] Just not sure how to continue from there, also not sure if $i should be equal 1 or 2.
      Help will be appreciated.