Sign in to follow this  
VollachR

_FileListToArray help needed

Hi,

I'm using _FileListToArray to create an array listing .ini files in a specific folder, problem is, I want only the file named Settings.ini and any Files named Data#.ini where # is actually a number, I don't want any other .ini file that may be there even though it shouldn't be there to be included in the array.

Is it possible to use multiple filters in _FileListToArray? or is there another way to do what I'm looking for?

My current code:

$IniList = _FileListToArray(@ScriptDir & "\Settings", "*.ini", 1, False)
_ArraySort($IniList, 1, 1)
_ArraySort($IniList, 0, 2)
$IniOptions = _ArrayToString($IniList, "|", 1)

Thank you.

Ron Vollach
Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP)
Creator of Ultimate Conversion Compressor (UCC)
UCC Wikia

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By adjist
      Hello all! 

Getting this error :
      (22) : ==> Variable used without being declared.: if $vNumber = 0 Then if ^ ERROR  
      But I'm sure I have defined the variable, as in the top of my script has 
      Global $vNumber = 0  
      How would I go about fixing this?

• By PeterVerbeek
      This topic give you access to an AutoIt functions library I maintain which is called PAL, Peter's AutoIt Library. The latest version 1.19 contains 194 functions divided into these topics:
      window and screen mouse and GUI GUI controls logics and mathematics string, xml string and file string dialogues and progress bars data lists: lists, stacks, shift registers and key maps (a.ka. dictionaries) miscellaneous: logging/debugging, process and system info A lot of these functions were created in the development of Peace, Peter's Equalizer APO Configuration Extension, which is a user interface for the system-wide audio driver called Equalizer APO.
    • By topgundcp
      Hi, 
      This is my very first post in this forum and am also new with Autoit programming so be easy on me.
      Below is the code that I am trying to get the index of the item selected. No problem getting the text.
      Case $listEdition   ; handle of the list             local $index=0             $item=GUICTRLRead($listEdition)    ; This will return the text in the list             ; ==============   The loop below always fails  ==================             ; Meaning _GUICtrlListView_GetItemSelected($listEdition, $i) always return FALSE. WHY ???????              For $i = 0 To $editionArray[0] - 1   ; The content of the list in an array where editionArray[0] contains total count of items                 If _GUICtrlListView_GetItemSelected($listEdition, $i) Then                     $index = $i                     exitloop                 EndIf              Next              ;===================================================             ConsoleWrite( "Select Edition:     " & $item & "  index: " & $index & @CR) ....... Please look at the comments in the code & the pix attached.
      _GUICtrlListView_GetItemSelected($listEdition, $i) always returns FALSE.
      Another problem is on the list. It also populate  the total count of items from the Array. How can I skip this item from populating to the list ?.
      Please advise and thanks

• By MarkIT
      Hi AutoIT masters,
      Good day! Sorry to have bothered this forum but we really need help. We are working on an automation project that is running on VDI server. The BOTS are in .exe are running fine until AV detected them and deleted the files. The files were re-compiled and AV kept on deleting them. The copy of the .exe BOT deleted were sent to Symantec for whitelisting. After whitelisting, it is no longer deleted but no longer working as designed (showing Line script error). We checked the scripts and there were no issues since we run it using SciTE editor and it performed the desired task. Good thing we found on this thread the solution using .a3x and the BOTS worked fine and no longer deleted. Now, the problem is they are asking why the BOTS won't run in .EXE and what is the reason behind Symantec AV deleting them. We raised a case with Symantec but they cannot provide further information as they are always seeing the file as "False Positive". We even tested with Symantec turned off and those .EXE files are working fine, however, after re-enabling, it got deleted.
      Just seeking help on how to better convince them that it is really Symantec causing the issue and the .a3x file.
    • By n0ktar
      is it possible to make a wall chams in rainbow six siege using autoit scripts? tell me please and how .