Bllee

Gui problem after delet - (Moved)

every time i press "delete button" delete a line, but i can't add new line with info. the id line write normally but i can't change or add new info

obs: looking at the "includes" one realizes that already tried of everything that knew

my code

#include <ButtonConstants.au3>
#include <EditConstants.au3>
#include <GUIConstantsEx.au3>
#include <GUIListBox.au3>
#include <StaticConstants.au3>
#include <WindowsConstants.au3>
#include <GuiImageList.au3>
#include <GuiListView.au3>
#include <GuiListView.au3>
#include <MsgBoxConstants.au3>
#include <WinAPI.au3>
#include <StringConstants.au3>
#include <Array.au3>
#include <GuiListBox.au3>

#Region ### START Koda GUI section ### Form=
$Form1 = GUICreate("Form1", 612, 480, 192, 154)

$MenuItem1 = GUICtrlCreateMenu("&Arquivo")
$MenuItem2 = GUICtrlCreateMenuItem("Salvar                  Ctrl+S", $MenuItem1, $SS_CENTER)
$MenuItem4 = GUICtrlCreateMenuItem("Carregar                Ctrl+O", $MenuItem1, $SS_CENTER)
$MenuItem3 = GUICtrlCreateMenuItem("Salvar Como             Shitft+Ctrl+S", $MenuItem1, $SS_CENTER)

$Group1 = GUICtrlCreateGroup("", 21, 8, 569, 97, $SS_CENTER)
$Input1 = GUICtrlCreateInput("ID COR", 122, 32, 97, 21, $SS_CENTER)
$Input2 = GUICtrlCreateInput("REGIÃO", 138, 64, 249, 21, $SS_CENTER)
$Input3 = GUICtrlCreateInput("Label", 264, 30, 121, 21, $SS_CENTER)
$Label1 = GUICtrlCreateLabel("Label", 232, 32, 30, 17, $SS_CENTER)
$Button1 = GUICtrlCreateButton("Capturar Cor", 42, 30, 75, 25, $SS_CENTER)
$Button2 = GUICtrlCreateButton("Capturar Região", 42, 62, 91, 25, $SS_CENTER)
$Button3 = GUICtrlCreateButton("ADD", 442, 24, 113, 33)
$Button5 = GUICtrlCreateButton("Delet", 442, 64, 113, 33)

$Group2 = GUICtrlCreateGroup("Editar ID selecionado", 8, 384, 601, 57, $SS_CENTER)
$Input7 = GUICtrlCreateInput("ID", 10, 402, 40,21, $SS_CENTER)

$Input4 = GUICtrlCreateInput("COR", 51, 402, 121, 21, $SS_CENTER)
$Input5 = GUICtrlCreateInput("REGIÃO", 173, 402, 249, 21, $SS_CENTER)
$Input6 = GUICtrlCreateInput("LABEL", 423, 402, 121, 21, $SS_CENTER)
$Button4 = GUICtrlCreateButton("\/", 544, 400, 30, 25, $SS_CENTER)
$Button6 = GUICtrlCreateButton("/\", 574, 400, 30, 25, $SS_CENTER)

;   Add column
Global $id = Int(0)
$List1 = GUICtrlCreateListView("",5, 120, 601, 253, $SS_CENTER)
_GUICtrlListView_AddColumn($List1, "ID",40)
_GUICtrlListView_AddColumn($List1, "COR",100)
_GUICtrlListView_AddColumn($List1, "COORDENADA",305)
_GUICtrlListView_AddColumn($List1, "LABEL",150)

GUISetState(@SW_SHOW)
#EndRegion ### END Koda GUI section ###

While 1
 $nMsg = GUIGetMsg()
 Switch $nMsg
   Case $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE
      Exit
   Case $MenuItem2
      MsgBox($MB_SYSTEMMODAL, "ctrl + s", "Nothing Here",1)
   Case $MenuItem3
      MsgBox($MB_SYSTEMMODAL, "shift+ctrl s", "Nothing Here",1)
   Case $MenuItem4
      MsgBox($MB_SYSTEMMODAL, "ctrl + o", "Nothing Here",1)
   Case $Button1
      MsgBox($MB_SYSTEMMODAL, "Capturar cor", "Aperte espaço para capturar a cor")
      GUICtrlSetData($Input1,MouseColor())
   Case $Button2

MsgBox($MB_SYSTEMMODAL, "capturar região", "Aperte espaço para capturar a posição inicial")
      local $mouse = MouseGetPos()
      $x_init   = $mouse[0]
      $y_init   = $mouse[1]
      MsgBox($MB_SYSTEMMODAL, "capturar região", "Aperte espaço para capturar a posição final")
      $x_end    = $mouse[0]
      $y_end    = $mouse[1]
      GUICtrlSetData($Input2,$x_init&','&$y_init&' ; '&$x_end&','&$y_end)
   Case $Button3
      _GUICtrlListView_AddItem($List1, $id, 1) ; id
      _GUICtrlListView_AddSubItem($List1, $id, GUICtrlRead($Input1), 1, 1) ;cor
      _GUICtrlListView_AddSubItem($List1, $id, GUICtrlRead($Input2), 2, 1) ;coordenada
      _GUICtrlListView_AddSubItem($List1, $id, GUICtrlRead($Input3), 3, 1) ;label
      $id= $id + 1
   Case $Button4
      $Item = _GUICtrlListView_GetSelectedIndices($List1)
      $Sid = _GUICtrlListView_GetItem($List1, Number($Item),0)
      $Scor = _GUICtrlListView_GetItem($List1, Number($Item),1)
      $Scord = _GUICtrlListView_GetItem($List1, Number($Item),2)
      $Slabel = _GUICtrlListView_GetItem($List1, Number($Item),3)
   ; get info
      GUICtrlSetData($Input7,$Sid[3])
      GUICtrlSetData($Input4,$Scor[3])
      GUICtrlSetData($Input5,$Scord[3])
      GUICtrlSetData($Input6,$Slabel[3])
   Case $Button5
      _GUICtrlListView_DeleteItemsSelected($List1)
   Case $Button6
   ; give back inf
      if GUICtrlRead($Input7) <> "ID" Then
         _GUICtrlListView_SetItem($List1,  GUICtrlRead($Input4), GUICtrlRead($Input7),1) ;cor
         _GUICtrlListView_SetItem($List1,  GUICtrlRead($Input5), GUICtrlRead($Input7),2) ;coordenada
         _GUICtrlListView_SetItem($List1,  GUICtrlRead($Input6), GUICtrlRead($Input7),3) ;coordenada
      EndIf
 EndSwitch
WEnd

Func MouseColor()
   Return Hex(PixelGetColor($mouse[0],$mouse[1]), 6)
EndFunc

Moved to the appropriate forum, as the Developer General Discussion forum very clearly states:

General development and scripting discussions. If it's super geeky and you don't know where to put it - it's probably here.

Do not create AutoIt-related topics here, use the AutoIt General Help and Support or AutoIt Technical Discussion forums.

Moderation Team

Public_Domain.png.2d871819fcb9957cf44f4514551a2935.png Any of my own code posted anywhere on the forum is available for use by others without any restriction of any kind

Open spoiler to see my UDFs:

Spoiler

ArrayMultiColSort ---- Sort arrays on multiple columns
ChooseFileFolder ---- Single and multiple selections from specified path treeview listing
Date_Time_Convert -- Easily convert date/time formats, including the language used
ExtMsgBox --------- A highly customisable replacement for MsgBox
GUIExtender -------- Extend and retract multiple sections within a GUI
GUIFrame ---------- Subdivide GUIs into many adjustable frames
GUIListViewEx ------- Insert, delete, move, drag, sort, edit and colour ListView items
GUITreeViewEx ------ Check/clear parent and child checkboxes in a TreeView
Marquee ----------- Scrolling tickertape GUIs
NoFocusLines ------- Remove the dotted focus lines from buttons, sliders, radios and checkboxes
Notify ------------- Small notifications on the edge of the display
Scrollbars ----------Automatically sized scrollbars with a single command
StringSize ---------- Automatically size controls to fit text
Toast -------------- Small GUIs which pop out of the notification area

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By panlatv
      Hello everybody (and sorry for my bad english)

I try to get the position of a contextmenu (GUICtrlCreateContextMenu) on a TreeView, with ControlGetPos, but i can't.
      Someone can help me ? Thank you :)

PS: I need the position to select item wtih rightclick before read the text of the item, because rightclick don't select item (only leftclick).

• By coronatuss
      Hello eveyone,
      I installed the latest version of Autoit (x86 - for greater compatibility) and SciTE.
      Every time I want to generate the GUI code designed in Koda, the program freezes (only Koda, not SciTE).
      Have you ever had this problem? Do you know how to fix it?
      Thanks!
    • By nacerbaaziz
      good morning all.
      first lit me give you all a thinks to your help
      you're help me allot thank you all.
      sirs today i've a new problem
      it's not a problem but thing i want to add it to blind accessability.
      the ListBox can send a notification when the user send a double click on it items
      but as we know that the blind users can't use the mouse for that they use the keybord to navigate.
      as we know that the enter replace the double click on the keybord
      for that i need when the user send a inter above any listBox item the list send a double click notification.
      i know some of you tell me that i can use the  GUISetAccelerators function
      but the enter has a other tasks such as leav a blanc line on edits and activate the defaultButton and other tasks.
      that what i need and i hope that you can help me
      this is a simple example.
      #include <GUIConstantsEx.au3> #include <StructureConstants.au3> #include <MsgBoxConstants.au3> #include <WindowsConstants.au3> #include <ListBoxConstants.au3> Example() Func Example() Local $sMESSAGE = "The following buttons have been clicked" GUICreate("My GUI list") ; will create a dialog box that when displayed is centered Local $idButton_Add = GUICtrlCreateButton("Add", 64, 32, 75, 25) Local $idButton_Clear = GUICtrlCreateButton("Clear", 64, 72, 75, 25) global $idMylist = GUICtrlCreateList("buttons that have been clicked", 176, 32, 121, 97) GUICtrlSetLimit(-1, 200) ; to limit horizontal scrolling GUICtrlSetData(-1, $sMESSAGE) global $DummyList = GUICtrlCreateDummy() GUICtrlSendToDummy($DummyList, 1) Local $idButton_Close = GUICtrlCreateButton("my closing button", 64, 160, 175, 25) GUIRegisterMsg($WM_command, "WM_command") GUISetState(@SW_SHOW) ; Loop until the user exits. While 1 Switch GUIGetMsg() Case $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE ExitLoop Case $idButton_Add GUICtrlSetData($idMylist, "You clicked button No1|") Case $idButton_Clear GUICtrlSetData($idMylist, "") Case $idButton_Close MsgBox($MB_SYSTEMMODAL, "", "the closing button has been clicked", 2) Exit case $DummyList $g_iTemp = GUICtrlRead($DummyList) if $g_iTemp = $LBN_DBLCLK then ;$LBN_DBLCLK then msgBox(64, "", "") endIf GUICtrlSendToDummy($DummyList, 0) EndSwitch WEnd EndFunc ;==>Example Func WM_command($hWnd, $iMsg, $wParam, $lParam) #forceref $hWnd, $iMsg Local $tNMHDR = DllStructCreate($tagNMHDR, $lParam) $hWndFrom = $lParam $iCode = BitShift($wParam, 16) ; Hi Word Switch $hWndFrom Case GUICtrlGetHandle($idMylist) Switch $iCode Case $LBN_SELCHANGE, $LBN_DBLCLK, $LBN_SELCANCEL, $LBN_SETFOCUS GUICtrlSendToDummy($DummyList, $iCode) case else ;GUICtrlSendToDummy($DummyTreeview, 1) EndSwitch EndSwitch Return $GUI_RUNDEFMSG EndFunc  
    • By nacerbaaziz
      Good morning guys, i hope that you're all well.
      guys, i have a problem and i hope that you can help me
      i've created an 3d array
      the array Contain a Categories info
      as folow
      $array[n][0][0] = Categorie name
      $array[n][0][1] = Categorie file path
      $array[n][0][2] = Categorie contents number
      $array[n][m][0] = link name
      $array[n][m][1] = link url
      $array[n][m][2] = link section name
      in my tool i want to add an option to delete a Category
      as you know the Categorie mean that must delete a region from the array
      when i tried to use _arrayDelete
      with the 2d array it work well
      but here i couldn't find any way to do that, can any one help me please?
      thanks in advance.
    • By nacerbaaziz
      hello sirs, i've created a tool to the blind users, this tool helps the blind to listen to a audio effect when moving between the GUIs controls on they computers
      where this tool can get the class for the current focus control and play a sound from a folder
      i've added all the knowne classes, but i found some problems i hope any one can help me.
      this is the code that i created

#include <WinAPISys.au3> Global $h_CurrentHWNDFocus = "", $h_CurrentControlHWNDFocus = "" AdlibRegister("WindowAudioFocus", 50) Func WindowAudioFocus()     Local $h_NewHWNDFocus = WinGetHandle("[active]", "")     Local $h_NewControlHWNDFocus = ControlGetFocus($h_NewHWNDFocus, "")     If ($h_NewHWNDFocus = $h_CurrentHWNDFocus) And ($h_NewControlHWNDFocus = $h_CurrentControlHWNDFocus) Then Return 0     AdlibUnRegister("WindowAudioFocus")     If Not ($h_NewHWNDFocus = $h_CurrentHWNDFocus) Then         SoundPlay(@ScriptDir & "\focus_Audio\WindowChanged.wav")     Else         Switch _WinAPI_GetClassName(ControlGetHandle($h_NewHWNDFocus, "", $h_NewControlHWNDFocus))             Case "Button", "Start", "TrayButton", "TrayShowDesktopButtonWClass", "sbutton", "CirrussButton", "ODbcButton", "ThunderRTCommandButton", "ThunderSSOption", "ThunderSSCommand", "ThunderCommandButton", "ThunderRT6CommandButton", "ThunderRT5CommandButton", "TButton", "TBitBtn", "TAdvGlowButton", "ButtonWndClass", "afx:0:376:baa946", "_AOL_Button"                 If _IsCheckBox(ControlGetHandle($h_NewHWNDFocus, "", $h_NewControlHWNDFocus)) Then                     SoundPlay(@ScriptDir & "\focus_Audio\checkBox.wav")                 ElseIf _IsRadio(ControlGetHandle($h_NewHWNDFocus, "", $h_NewControlHWNDFocus)) Then                     SoundPlay(@ScriptDir & "\focus_Audio\radio.wav")                 Else                     SoundPlay(@ScriptDir & "\focus_Audio\button.wav")                 EndIf             Case "ComboBox", "ComboBoxEx32", "MSOBALLOONREComboBox20W", "REComboBox20W", "ThunderComboBox", "ThunderDriveListBox", "ThunderRT6ComboBox", "TORComboEdit", "TCombobox", "TComboBoxEx", "TORComboBox", "TColorBox", "TNFComboBox", "Internet Explorer_TridentCmbobx", "ComboWndClass", "_AOL_ComboBox", "ThunderRT5ComboBox", "ComboLBox"                 SoundPlay(@ScriptDir & "\focus_Audio\list.wav")             Case "Edit", "SearchBox", "TChatRichEdit", "_WwN", "_WwO", "RichEdit20A", "RichEdit20WPT", "RICHEDIT60W", "OKttbx", "RichEditA", "ThunderTextBox", "ThunderRT6TextBox", "ThunderRT5TextBox", "TEdit", "TRichEdit", "TRichEditViewer", "TMemo", "TInplaceEditList", "TLabeledEdit", "TMaskEdit", "TDateTimePicker", "TRichEdit", "TCaptionMemo", "TAddictRichEdit", "TCaptionEdit", "RichTextWndClass", "TextWndClass", "PasswordWndClass", "TextAreaWndClass", "MSWorksDoc", "_AOL_Edit", "SysDateTimePick32"                 SoundPlay(@ScriptDir & "\focus_Audio\edit.wav")             Case "ListBox", "ComboLBox", "REListBox20W", "SUPERGRID", "OUTEXVLB", "WMSUIVLB", "SchdmapiVLB", "VLBClass", "ThunderDirListBox", "ThunderFileListBox", "ThunderListBox", "ThunderRT6ListBox", "ThunderRT5ListBox", "TListbox", "TValueListEditor", "TORCalendar", "TColorListBox", "TCheckListBox", "Internet Explorer_TridentLstBox", "ListBoxWndClass", "ListWndClass", "hh_kwd_vlist", "afx:8:376:0:946", "_AOL_ListBox", "_AOL_Tree", ""                 SoundPlay(@ScriptDir & "\focus_Audio\List.wav")             Case "SysListView32", "OpenListView", "wuDuiListView", "ListView20WndClass", "TcxGridSite", "TListView", "TSystemListView", "ListViewWndClass", ""                 SoundPlay(@ScriptDir & "\focus_Audio\ListView.wav")             Case "SysTreeView32", "SearchTreeList", "FeatureTree", "TreeView20WndClass", "TSystemTreeView", "TTreeView", ""                 SoundPlay(@ScriptDir & "\focus_Audio\TreeView.wav")             Case Else                 SoundPlay(@ScriptDir & "\focus_Audio\focus.wav")         EndSwitch     EndIf     $h_CurrentHWNDFocus = $h_NewHWNDFocus     $h_CurrentControlHWNDFocus = $h_NewControlHWNDFocus     AdlibRegister("WindowAudioFocus", 50)     Return 1 EndFunc   ;==>WindowAudioFocus Func _IsCheckBox($ctrl_hwnd)     $Style = _WinAPI_GetWindowLong($ctrl_hwnd, $GWL_STYLE)     Return BitAND($Style, $BS_CHECKBOX) = $BS_CHECKBOX EndFunc   ;==>_IsCheckBox Func _IsRadio($ctrl_hwnd)     $Style = _WinAPI_GetWindowLong($ctrl_hwnd, $GWL_STYLE)     Return BitAND($Style, $BS_AUTORADIOBUTTON) = $BS_AUTORADIOBUTTON EndFunc   ;==>_IsRadio
      what i need from you is :
      play a sound when a menu item focus, that sound named menu.wav
      play a sound named items.wav when the users move on list box items or list view or treeview items or a combobox items
      please if can any one help me i'll very happy
      thanks on advance