Dreamfire

!! (Fuery.b!cl) Can't Compile anymore, Windows Defender finds trojan in all executables (WIN10)

Dreamfire
Posted (edited)

Hi,

Since today, exe's are being flagged as having a trojan by Windows Defender (Fuery.B!cl)

Version:  3.3.14.3 - SciTE Version 3.7.3

image.png.df6df1622eb9fc75c2faaaaccdd6eeb6.png

image.thumb.png.bb1a32d4e4c74d4f4eba597ebb318af4.png

image.thumb.png.3078eb57e5cfec540c138c98811bb256.png

image.png

Edited by Dreamfire

Jos
Posted (edited)

Oh... and IJsbrand, when you don't want people to see your userid like you blanked out in the first couple of images image, you also need to do this in the last posted image. ;) 

Edited by Jos

Visit the SciTE4AutoIt3 Download page for the latest versions  - Beta files                                How to post scriptsource        Forum Rules

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Similar Content

• drapdv
      By drapdv
      So, I have this odd issue happening with UIAWrappers.  When I run simplespy.au3 through SciTE, it finds the object I'm trying to work with, no problem. But, when I compile simplespy.exe, it can't find it.  Another script that utilizes UIAWrappers is experiencing the same phenomenon. EDIT: Compiling as 32-bit or 64-bit does not affect this behavior.
      The trouble starts at the very first object I try to get via _UIA_getObjectByFindAll, so I included the $properties2Match array and the object properties that were returned by _UIA_getPropertyValue for that first object both when running from SciTE and when compiled.
      It always finds the matches for the title and control type properties.  But when compiled, it fails to find the Automation ID property.  Any ideas as to why this would be happening?  Hoping junkew will see this and have an idea.

These are the $properties2Match
      30005|Screen/PVN - ###.###.##.## - CDK Drive|0|False
      30003|50032|0|False
      30011|Portal|0|False

Object properties when running from SciTE:
      <propertymatching>       
              j:1 propID:[30005] expValue:[Screen/PVN - ###.###.##.## - CDK Drive]actualValue:[Screen/PVN - ###.###.##.## - CDK Drive]1
              j:2 propID:[30003] expValue:[50032]actualValue:[50032]1
              j:3 propID:[30011] expValue:[Portal]actualValue:[Portal]1  
      </propertymatching>

Object properties when script is compiled:
      <propertymatching>
              j:1 propID:[30005] expValue:[Screen/PVN - ###.###.##.## - CDK Drive]actualValue:[Screen/PVN - ###.###.##.## - CDK Drive]1
              j:2 propID:[30003] expValue:[50032]actualValue:[50032]1
              j:3 propID:[30011] expValue:[Portal]actualValue:[]0  
      </propertymatching>

• PramodR
      By PramodR
      Hello,
      I have to execute below block of code in elevated previllage, as that particular wmic class will work only with admin previlage.
      i am getting out put when i launch autoit as administrator,  but i will not be able to launch autoit as admin in this particular case but my user have admin rights.
      is there any better way i can run those command as administrator.?
      tried below steps:
      i have tried #RequireAdmin but that creates a user prompt  Tried using Runas command but gives error as wrong username or password , stuck with that step.  

• dwaynek
      By dwaynek
      traytip isn't working in windows 10. nothing happens when i use the Traytip command.
      here's a simple script i used:
      TrayTip("I'm a title", "I'm the message", 5) i tried changing the registry setting HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Advanced ( which didn't have EnableBalloonTips) and creating a DWORD entry called EnableBalloonTips and setting it to 1 and logging off then back in. that did not resolve the problem.
      i'm running Windows 10 v1709 b16299.431
    • FrancescoDiMuro
      By FrancescoDiMuro
      Good evening everyone
      I was trying to compile my executable, adding #pragma directives instead of #AutoIt3Wrapper* directives, and, I don't know why the #pragma compile doesn't add the Author field to the executable.

These are the directives:
      #pragma compile(Author, 'Surname Name') ; or #pragma compile(Author, Surname Name)
      and this is the output, in both cases:

- #pragma directive Author found but don't understand it so will ignore: #pragma compile(Author, 'Surname Name') - #pragma directive Author found but don't understand it so will ignore: #pragma compile(Author, Surname Name) What am I missing?
      Thanks

Francesco
    • antonioj84
      By antonioj84
      Hi all to the forum guru and expert I am trying to  automate this. in the registry  I have the network profile name network 2 and network   I want to  change their  CATEGORY  to Private .  Can someone lead me in the right direction.
      Private is 1 and Public is 0
      #RequireAdmin Global $sHKLMRoot = @OSArch = "x64" ? "HKLM64" : "HKLM" RegWrite($sHKLMRoot &"\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\NetworkList\NewNetworks" ,'/v NetworkList /t REG_MULTI_SZ /d 00000000 /f') see  attached picture below
      Much appreaciate