Sign in to follow this  
BogdanNicolescu

!!AUTOIT SCRIPT LOOP!!

While 1
/
/
/
A whole bunch of codes found in help and here: https://www.autoitscript.com/autoit3/docs/
/
/
/
WEnd

OR:

HotKeySet("{ESC}", "Terminate")
While 1
MouseClick("Right",674,422)
MouseClick("Left",673,447)
Sleep(2000)
/
/
/
A whole bunch of codes found in help and here: https://www.autoitscript.com/autoit3/docs/
/
/
/
MouseClick("Left",675,339)
SLeep(3000)
WEnd
Func Terminate()
    Exit 0
EndFunc

Sorry if i should't let this here to be found by newbies like me -.-'

16 hours ago, Jos said:

@BogdanNicolescu, What exactly is the question here?

Jos

Is not a question, but a clarification of this statements: https://www.autoitscript.com/autoit3/docs/intro/lang_loops.htm

It is very ambiguous for a new guy/gal if he/she didn't had any type of contact with this program.

Off topic:

I don't know why, but any curriculum is made purposely harder by ... let's say in a nicer manner ... people who doesn't care about others to learn.

They just throw knowledge in the world and they expect everyone to understand by how they threw it in the world without any modification.

I like to think if any curriculum or knowledge was made easier, more people in this world was more educated and stupid thins wouldn't happen.

I'm out. Said too much ....

7 minutes ago, BogdanNicolescu said:

Is not a question, but a clarification of this statements: https://www.autoitscript.com/autoit3/docs/intro/lang_loops.htm

It is very ambiguous for a new guy/gal if he/she didn't had any type of contact with this program.

That could be the case, but I am sorry to say that it wasn't very clear from your initial posted and you did post in the Support forum!

7 minutes ago, BogdanNicolescu said:

Off topic:

I don't know why, but any curriculum is made purposely harder by ... let's say in a nicer manner ... people who doesn't care about others to learn.

They just throw knowledge in the world and they expect everyone to understand by how they threw it in the world without any modification.

I like to think if any curriculum or knowledge was made easier, more people in this world was more educated and stupid thins wouldn't happen.

I'm out. Said too much ....

No idea what this rant is about ..  but "what ever"

Bye,
Jos

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Vikramjeet
      include-once #include <File.au3> #include <Excel.au3> #include <String.au3> #include <MsgBoxConstants.au3> Local $file = "TEST.log" FileOpen($file, 0) $TTLPax = 1 For $i = _FileCountLines($file) - $TTLPax to _FileCountLines($file) $line = FileReadLine($file, $i) Global $TktNo = StringMid($line, 8, 13) ; reads 13 characters from $Line starting from the 8th character msgbox(0,'',$TktNo) ; This is just for me to debug For $NoOfPax = 1 to 2 local $TTLSeg = 2 msgbox(0,'',$TTLSeg) msgbox(0,'',"7ABC"& $TktNo &"'N"& $NoOfPax &".1'C1,2'S1,2'B") ; This makes 7ABC1234567890123'N1.1'C1,2'S1,2'B ;But in the next loop I want the value to be 7ABC1234567890333'N2.1'C1,2'S1,2'B Next ExitLoop Next *TEST
      JAMES BAKER
        1.NYC-23JAN
        2.TJ 1234567890123
        3.TJ 1234567890333
      I am reading a file with last 5 lines as above. I want to be able to loop through and pick the values as follows
      1- Pick 1234567890123
      2- Use it to build a format with N1.1
      3- Pick 1234567890333
      2- Use it to build a format with N2.1
      Need help with the loop. Thank You

• By Vikramjeet
      For $A1 = 12 To 11 + $Total For $B1 = 1 To ($oExcel.Application.Cells($A1,6).Value) ; This value is from the Excel file. It can be from 1 - 9. For $N1 = 7 To ??? ; This is based on the value of $B1 ((1 = 7, 2 = 17, 3 = 27, 4 = 37, 5 = 47) Send("-"& ($oExcel.Application.Cells($A1,$N1).Value) &"/"& ($oExcel.Application.Cells($A1,$N1+1).Value)) Sleep(400) Send("{ENTER}") Sleep(700) Next Next Next I am not able to figure how to loop $N1 as follows
      If the Value of $B1 = 1 then $N1 = 7
      If the Value of $B1 = 2 then $N1 = 17
      If the Value of $B1 = 3 then $N1 = 27
      If the Value of $B1 = 4 then $N1 = 37  
      The value of $N1 comes from $B1 where 1 = 7, 2 = 17, 3 = 27, 4 = 37, 5 = 47)
      Thank You
    • By MiKa666
      Hi all,
      I'm developing a tool for exploratively testing another software. For that I wanna cover all the GUI functionality from that software and verify everything works as intended. But now I've a problem which I couldnt solve so far.
      One thing that software I'm testing does, is to load up either a single picture or a series of pictures. Depending on how much pictures got loaded, further actions will be proceeded...
      This loaded pictures are schon within a ToolbarWindow and they're clickable. What I need to know is, how much pictures are in this ToolbarWindow...
      Can anybody provide me a tip on how to achive this?
      Would be amazing!!
      BR,
      Mic
    • By meety
      Hello!
      wingettext function can get the text content of the IE browser page, but the text content of the page cannot be obtained in the chrome browser? What should I do?
    • By DirtyJohny
      Hi everyone.Need rewrite this function how in еxample.
      Original:
      #RequireAdmin #NoTrayIcon Opt("MustDeclareVars",1) Func _a() Local $sls=ObjGet("winmgmts:{impersonationLevel=impersonate," _ &"authenticationLevel=Pkt}!\\"& _ @ComputerName&'\root\wmi'),$lss=$sls.ExecQuery _ ('SELECT * FROM WmiMonitorID'), _ $lll,$sll,$sss="",$lsl,$lls,$i,$z For $z In $lss $lsl=$z.UserFriendlyName For $i=0 To Ubound($lsl)-1 if ($lsl[$i]) Then $lll&=Chr($lsl[$i]) Next $lls=$z.SerialNumberID For $i=0 To Ubound($lls)-1 if ($lls[$i]) Then $sll&=Chr($lls[$i]) Next $sss&="Model"&@TAB&@TAB&": "&$lll&@CR&"Serial Number"&@TAB&": "&$sll&@CR&@CR $lll="" $sll="" Next MsgBox(262144,'Monitors '&$lss.Count,$sss&" "&@CR) $lss=Null $sls=Null EndFunc _a() Example:
      Func _InfoPC() Local $ObjService = ObjGet('winmgmts:{impersonationLevel = impersonate}!\\' & @ComputerName & '\root\cimv2') Local $ObjMB = $ObjService.ExecQuery('SELECT * FROM Win32_BaseBoard', 'WQL', 0x30) If IsObj($ObjService) Then For $objItemMB In $ObjMB $sInfo &= @TAB & 'Motherboard: ...... ' & $objItemMB.Product & @CRLF I'm beginner in this sphere and need  you all speak easy and simply because i'm Russian.Thanks)