CosminV

CALL from PC to Phone - SOLVED

CosminV
Posted (edited)

Hello Guys,

Could you please let me know if there is a possible way to call a number from PC to Phone using AUTOIT?

Thank you for your time!

Best regards,

CosminV

Edited by CosminV

Juvigy

What is the software/hardware you are going to use?  Skype, Viber ,Avaya?

CosminV

What do you recommend? The phones I try to call should be a Fix phone (home phone) an Android (Samsung) or a Nokia ( keypad model).

AutoBert

Have a look at

CosminV

Hello ,

Thank you AutoBert! That UDF is not working anymore on the newer Skype Versions.

But Thank you for the recommendation. I will use Skype as the calling app. 

When I will finish the function I will post it.

BR,

CosminV

CosminV

Hello all ,

As I told you, bellow you will find the function.

For the good work of the function you need to be logged in Skype and to have Skype credit.

global $number="Please input your number"

callskype($number)

Func CallSkype($number)

WinActivate("Skype")

$title= WinGetTitle("")

ControlSend($title, "", "", "{Alt}")
ControlSend($title, "", "", "a")
ControlSend($title, "", "", "l")
ControlSend($title, "", "", "{Enter}")
ControlSend($title, "", "", $number)

EndFunc

Hope to be helpful ! :)

• Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• christian11
      By christian11
      I just wanted to return back to the main function if pixelgetcolor did not matched  similiar to goto, but it gaves me error whenever there's no pixelgetcolor matched 
      any suggestions?
      Func main() Local $RandomNumber = Random(1,3,1) If $RandomNumber == 1 Then Local $click1= PixelGetColor ( 458 , 163 ) If $click1 = (0x55556b) then MouseClick("primary",458,163, 10 , 0) else call ("main") EndIF EndIF If $RandomNumber == 2 Then Local $click2= PixelGetColor ( 668 , 349 ) If $click2 = (0x55556b) then MouseClick("primary",668,349, 10, 0) else call ("main") EndIF EndIF If $RandomNumber == 3 Then Local $click3= PixelGetColor ( 520 , 449 ) If $click3 = (0x55556b) then MouseClick("primary",520,449, 10, 0) else call ("main") EndIF EndIF EndFunc  
    • WannaBeGut
      By WannaBeGut
      Hey,
      I want to make a application which calls a User and returns the error / status of the call. I don't think it works, the status stays "routing". Not 100% sure what that means for me.
      $oSkype = ObjCreate("Skype4COM.Skype") $oUser = $oSkype.User("User") $oSkypeEvent = ObjEvent($oSkype,"Skype_") $oError = ObjEvent("AutoIt.Error","MyErrFunc") $cUserStatus_Offline = $oSkype.Convert.TextToUserStatus("OFFLINE") $cUserStatus_Online = $oSkype.Convert.TextToUserStatus("ONLINE") $cCallStatus_Ringing = $oSkype.Convert.TextToCallStatus("RINGING") $cCallStatus_Inprogress = $oSkype.Convert.TextToCallStatus("INPROGRESS") $cCallStatus_Failed = $oSkype.Convert.TextToCallStatus("FAILED") $cCallStatus_Refused = $oSkype.Convert.TextToCallStatus("REFUSED") $cCallStatus_Cancelled = $oSkype.Convert.TextToCallStatus("CANCELLED") $cCallStatus_Finished = $oSkype.Convert.TextToCallStatus("FINISHED") $cCallStatus_Busy = $oSkype.Convert.TextToCallStatus("BUSY") $cAttachmentStatus_Available = $oSkype.Convert.TextToAttachmentStatus("AVAILABLE") If Not $oSkype.Client.IsRunning Then $oSkype.Client.Start() EndIf Func Skype_AttachmentStatus($aStatus) MsgBox(0,"","Attachment status " & $oSkype.Convert.AttachmentStatusToText($aStatus)) If $aStatus = $oSkype.Convert.TextToAttachmentStatus("AVAILABLE") Then $oSkype.Attach() EndIf EndFunc While 1 If $oSkype.CurrentUserStatus = $oSkype.Convert.TextToUserStatus("ONLINE") Then ExitLoop Else $oSkype.ChangeUserStatus($oSkype.Convert.TextToUserStatus("ONLINE")) EndIf Sleep(1000) WEnd If $cUserStatus_Offline = $oSkype.CurrentUserStatus Then $oSkype.ChangeUserStatus($cUserStatus_Online) EndIf $oCall = $oSkype.PlaceCall($oUser.Handle); Start Call $callstatusraw = $oCall.Status;Raw Call Status $callstatus = $oSkype.Convert.CallStatusToText($callstatusraw);Call Status converted to Text While $callstatusraw <> $cCallStatus_Inprogress MsgBox(0, "", ""&$callstatus);Displays the Call Status WEnd The part until the $oCall Variable is from Andy Flesner (Airwolf123). But works fine.
    • Dhilip89
      By Dhilip89
      What is this?
      This is designed for allow any AutoIt scripts (must include UDF provided) to call remote functions (host script written in AutoIt) and consume returned results.
      How to allow remote client to call functions?
      Edit the AppHost.au3, change the following:
      Const $DEFAULT_RPC_ACCESS = $RPC_ACCESS_LOCALHOST to
      Const $DEFAULT_RPC_ACCESS = $RPC_ACCESS_REMOTE -
      Screenshots:

Download Links:
      (Version 1.0) : http://www.mediafire.com/download/vcc1lacvmts21xd/AutoIt_RPC.zip
    • Command3r
      By Command3r
      Hi, at this path "@programfilesdir\AutoIt3\SciTE\api" there's file "au3.user.calltips.api" this file add funcs to autoit
      okay, now i added my func. but i want make it's color blue like other funcs.

how should i do this

thanks.