[solved] _IEGetObjById error

When I use _IEGetObjById to get form obj, it failed. My code works two month ago, but now there is some update in the website. The first page is OK wiht _IEGetObjById, but when goes to the second page, _IEGetObjById get error.

The error is:

IE.au3 T3.0-2 Warning from function _IEGetObjById, $_IESTATUS_NoMatch

Any idea will be appreciated!

Edited by slyx

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Seminko
      Strange thing. When I load a page in IE and inspect, the elements are clearly there but when I try to find them using _IEGetObjById or _IETagNameGetCollection or even using JS right in the IE console, the elements can't be found.
      Have you guys even encoutered something similar?
      Site's HTML
      <div id="lastdays"> <div class="radio"> <span class="radio"><input id="lastdays_radio" type="radio" name="rangepanel_group" value="lastdays_radio"></span> </div> <div class="content"> <label for="lastdays_radio">Za posledních</label> <label for="lastdays_radio"> </label> <input name="lastdays_days" type="text" value="1" maxlength="3" id="lastdays_days" class="text days" onclick="document.getElementById('lastdays_radio').checked=true;" onfocus="document.getElementById('lastdays_radio').checked=true;"> <label for="lastdays_radio"> </label> <select name="lastdays_period" id="lastdays_period" class="combo" onclick="document.getElementById('lastdays_radio').checked=true;" onfocus="document.getElementById('lastdays_radio').checked=true;"> <option value="D">dnů</option> <option value="W">týdnů</option> <option selected="selected" value="M">měsíců</option> </select> </div> </div> document.getElementById("lastdays_days"); //returns null in IE  
    • By OneSolution
      Hi guys! I have these checkbox that I'm trying to click on. They have the same inner-text string but a different ID. Sometime there can be as many as 4 checkbox
      with the same string but the ID is always different. I tried a few methods down below but I'm unable to make any real results. Any suggestions or solutions I would
      appreciate it very much.
      <ul><li class="cx-list-item-wrapper" data-day="Aug 2 2018 07:27:37 GMT-0700 (Pacific Daylight Time)"><div class=""><div class="cx-list-item-container"><div class="cx-list-item cx-item-icon-2 pointer-cursor"><div class="cx-item-contents cx-item-time col-md-2"><!-- react-text: 675 -->Morning<!-- /react-text --><!-- react-text: 676 -->&nbsp;<!-- /react-text --></div><div class="cx-item-contents col-md-1"><!-- react-text: 678 -->OTHER<!-- /react-text --><!-- react-text: 679 -- >&nbsp;<!-- /react-text --></div><div class="cx-item-contents col-md-2"><!-- react-text: 681 -->8:30 AM<!-- /react-text --><!-- react-text: 682 -->&nbsp;<!-- /react-text --></div><div class="cx-item-contents col-md-2"><!-- react-text: 684 -->10:30 AM<!-- /react-text --><!-- react-text: 685 -->&nbsp;<!-- /react-text -- ></div><div class="cx-item-contents col-md-1"><!-- react-text: 687 -->SRV<!-- /react-text --><!-- react-text: 688 -->&nbsp;<!-- /react-text --></div></div></div><div class="pull-right cx-listitem-chk"><div><input id="cx_checkbox1" class="cx-fa-chk cx-selfschedule-chk" value="on" type="checkbox"><label for="cx_checkbox1"></label></div></div></div></li><li class="cx-list-item-wrapper" data-day="Aug 2 2018 07:27:37 GMT-0700 (Pacific Daylight Time)"><div class=""><div class="cx-list-item-container"><div class="cx-list-item cx-item-icon-2 pointer-cursor"><div class="cx-item-contents cx-item-time col-md-1"><!-- react-text: 698 -- >Morning<!-- /react-text --><!-- react-text: 699 -->&nbsp;<!-- /react-text --></div><div class="cx-item-contents col-md-1"><!-- react-text: 701 -->OTHER<!-- /react- text --><!-- react-text: 702 -->&nbsp;<!-- /react-text --></div><div class="cx-item-contents col-md-2"><!-- react-text: 704 -->8:30 AM<!-- /react-text --><!-- react-text: 705 -->&nbsp;<!-- /react-text --></div><div class="cx-item-contents col-md-2"><!-- react-text: 707 -->2:30 PM<!-- /react-text --><!-- react-text: 708 -- >&nbsp;<!-- /react-text --></div><div class="cx-item-contents col-md-1"><!-- react-text: 710 -->SRV<!-- /react-text --><!-- react-text: 711 -->&nbsp;<!-- /react-text --></div></div></div><div class="pull-right cx-listitem-chk"><div><input id="cx_checkbox2" class="cx-fa-chk cx-selfschedule-chk" value="on" type="checkbox"><label for="cx_checkbox2"></label></div></div></div></li></ul> I tried the _IETagNameGetCollection() but it only check the box but doesn't fire the event! And I'm unable to submit that without a click action.
      Func _Box1() $oInputs = _IETagNameGetCollection($oIE, "input") For $oInput In $oInputs If $oInput.id == "cx_checkbox1" Then $oInput.checked = true Next Sleep(10) ToolTip('box1') EndFunc ;==>_Box1 I also tried click by text.The boxes do get check by a click but the problem with that is it will select every box that has the same string. I'm allowed only to check 1 box selection at a time per day for the submit button to work.  Any preference to select only the second box and bypass the other?
      Func _Morning() For $a In _IETagNameGetCollection($oIE, "div") If StringInStr(_IEPropertyGet($a, "innerText"), "Morning") Then _IEAction($a, "click") EndIf Next Sleep(10) ToolTip('Morning selected') EndFunc ;==>Morning The last method I tried was _IEGetObjById(). It doesn't click or respond to the checkbox.
      Func _Click1() $oChk = _IEGetObjById($oIE, "cx_checkbox1") _IEAction($oChk, 'click') Sleep(20) ToolTip('box1') EndFunc ;==>_Click1  
    • By Burgs
      Howdy,
        I would like to find the screen coordinates (x, y) of an element within an IE browser so that I may be able to automate 'scrolling' of the browser window to that particular coordinate. 
        I know I can use the '_IEGetObjByID' and '_IEGetObjByName' commands to return an 'object variable' which I can then use to access the 'browserx' and 'browsery' properties of an element.
        Question is how do I get an 'object variable' if there is no 'Name' or 'ID' to use with those commands?  Not all elements on a page have 'Name' or 'ID' attributes associated with them.  For example if I search for the string "49 Albert St" on a page...this may be in the form of various tags (<p>, <h2>, <span>, etc) but have no 'Name' or 'ID' attributes assigned...so how can I obtain the 'object variable' for an element such as this...?
        I figure if I can get the 'object variable' I should then be able to get the browser coordinates where that element lies on a webpage...then I should hopefully be able to automate the process of scrolling the page down to that location of the element...but how does one go about sourcing the 'object variable' when there are no attributes to 'key' on...?  I thank you in advance for any advice.  Regards.
    • By PINTO1927
      Hello guys,
      I need to bring up a MsgBox when the user clicks a button on the Internet Explorer page.
      This is the button on the HTML page:
      <button id="NOT_READY_BTN-btnEl" type="button" class="x-btn-center" hidefocus="true" disabled="disabled" role="button" autocomplete="off" data-qtip="ENTRA" style="width: 169px; height: 24px;"> <span id="NOT_READY_BTN-btnInnerEl" class="x-btn-inner" style="width: 169px;">ENTRA</span> <span id="NOT_READY_BTN-btnIconEl" class="x-btn-icon " style="background-image:url(img/icons/ENTRA.gif)"></span></button> Thanks
    • By SkysLastChance
      I am not sure on how to grab the innertext I want. Is there a way I can just grab the second line, or is there a better way to do it all together? 
      #include <IE.au3> $oIE = _IEAttach("Form Details") $oDiv = _IEGetObjById($oIE, "Col3") ;Phone MsgBox (0,"Oops",$oDiv.outertext) When I use this code I get

html.au3