HansHenrik

autoit_php - access autoit functions from php

here's some PHP code to access AutoIt functions from php: 
https://github.com/divinity76/autoit_php -

as of writing, only 5 functions are added: MouseMove and MouseClick and _ScreenCapture_Capture and WinWaitActive and Send,

it also has support for running in Cygwin (which is where i've developed it, but it *should*, in theory, run on normal php-cli for windows as well.), is there any community interest for this? 

example usage

<?php
require_once("autoit.class.php");
$au = new AutoIt();
$au->MouseMove(10, 10, 5);
$au->MouseClick("left");
echo "waiting up to 5 seconds for notepad window..";
if($au->WinWaitActive("[CLASS:Notepad]","",5)){
    echo "found notepad!\n";
    $au->Send("hello from autoit_php");
}else{
    echo "timed out while waiting for notepad.\n";
}
$imageBinary = $au->_ScreenCapture_Capture();
var_dump(strlen($imageBinary), imagecreatefromstring($imageBinary));

(i wanted to use some autoit functions from php-cli, and google wasn't of much help this time..)

Edited by HansHenrik

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Rhidlor
      I was wondering if there was a library or something which provides the capability to Send() to inactive windows, and I know what you're thinking, I could just use ControlSend(); the reason I can't use that in this situation is because I need to hold down keys for specific prolonged periods of time. Also activating the window, Send()ing then de-activating the window isn't really an option here, I need the target window to always be in the background. I've looked around the forums for an adequate amount of time and didn't find anything useful, perhaps because the threads were all 10 years old, nevertheless, if anyone has any suggestions they would be greatly appreciated.
      Thanks!
    • By nss
      Hi all,

I am making a program in which I use Bass audio library (with the wrapper for autoit that I found here on forums I think) because of its support for dx effects.
      My problem, though, is that when effects as reverb or echo/delay are added, the channel length is not extended as to fit the tail of the effect, so if the file was really short, you wouldn't even hear the reverb at all.
      I've tried setting the  buffer parameter even to 60k ms, updating the channel length to 60k ms, but nothing makes it so that the effects aren't being cut off.
      I've heard that I could add silence manually to wave files by adding the chr(0) characters, but haven't had any luck doing that, either.
      What I'm doing:
      initialize bass use streamCreateFile to load the wave file with the fx flag and length parameter set to 60000 set the config buffer to 60000 use channel set fx to add dx8 reverb use channel play to play the sound use bass update to update the length to 60000  
      I even tried having only silence in one wave file and tried joining two wave files together, but that didn't work either.

Any help would be very much appreciated.
    • By Jefrey
      I've made this HTTP lib to simplify HTTP requests, mainly when dealing about POST data or file uploads.
      Three functions are available:
      string _HTTP_Get ( string $sURL ) string _HTTP_Post ( string $sURL , string $sPostData ) string _HTTP_Upload ( string $sURL , string $sFilePath , string $sFileField , string $sPostData = '' , string $sFilename = Default) Additionaly, two helper functions are also available:
      URLEncode($sStr) URLDecode($sStr) Full documentation: https://github.com/jesobreira/HTTP.au3/blob/master/README.md
      Fork me on Github: https://github.com/jesobreira/HTTP.au3
      Download lib + docs: https://github.com/jesobreira/HTTP.au3/archive/master.zip
    • By ur
      Is there any way to skip the execution of a particular block of code like any condition or expression, if the au3 file is included as library.?
      Like, in my code I wrote all the functionality as functions and called them in 4 lines.
      Now I have another requirement where I need to use the same code but different.So I am importing this code so that I can use these functions.
      But the code block which is outside the functions (main code) is being executed when I import the au3 file.Is there any condition to check whether the file is running directly or included in another au3 file as library, so that I can keep the same here.

Please suggest if any ideas.
    • By MrTheDzam
      Hello guys!

I changed my website's login page yesterday. In that file, i used header() function to redirect user from login page to error page.
      But now my script (use WinHttpObj library) can't work. But if i change the login page to old page (without redirect) then my script works

How can i fix that?