nooneclose

[SOLVED] How do I find every Monday within a date range in Autoit?

Posted (edited)

Is it possible to use Autoit to find every Monday within a date range? An example would be I want to find every Monday between 1/9/19 through 4/9/19. Then Autoit would give me all the dates on which Monday lands between those two dates. 

Sorry but I don't have any code so far. I was wondering if it was even possible. I read the help file and I didn't see a function that could do that. 

Edited by nooneclose

Sure, shouldn't be too hard. Here is an example you can study/play with:

#include <date.au3>
$startjuldate = _DateToDayValue(2019,1,9)
$endjuldate = _DateToDayValue(2019,4,9)
Global $iYear, $iMonth, $iDay

For $x =  $startjuldate To $endjuldate
    _DayValueToDate ( $x, $iYear,$iMonth, $iDay )
    if _DateToDayOfWeek($iYear,$iMonth,$iDay) = 2 Then
        ConsoleWrite("Monday " & $iMonth & "/" & $iDay & "/" & $iYear & @CRLF)
    EndIf
Next

Jos

@Jos Thank you again, Jos the code you posted works great. I just have one more question would it be possible to do something like this:

; The starting date
    $startjuldate = _DateToDayValue($StartDate[1])  ;_DateToDayValue(2019,1,9) 
    ; The ending date
    $endjuldate = _DateToDayValue($EndDate[1])  ;_DateToDayValue(2019,4,9) 

For $Index = $startjuldate To $endjuldate
        _DayValueToDate ( $Index, $iYear, $iMonth, $iDay )
        ; Finds the day based on its numerical value (1 = Sunday)
        If _DateToDayOfWeek($iYear, $iMonth, $iDay) = 2 Then
        EndIf
    Next

For this, to work I need the code to be able to read a value in from an array. Is it possible to give a start date and an end date from an array element? 

Is there a function or something that can do this? (I know these array elements won't work here because of the _DateToDayValue calls for more args)

@Jos I was able to figure it out using string manipulation. Here is what I have come up with:

$DayIndex = 0

While $DayIndex < $IndexRows

; Gets the Start date from the array
        $Temp = $StartDate[DayIndex]
        $TempStart = StringLeft($Temp, 8)
        $StartTempYear  = StringLeft($TempStart, 4)
        $StartTempMonth = StringMid($TempStart, 5, 2)
        $StartTempDay   = StringRight($TempStart, 2)

; Gets the End date from the array
        $Temp = $EndDate[DayIndex]
        $TempEnd = StringLeft($Temp, 8)
        $EndTempYear  = StringLeft($TempEnd, 4)
        $EndTempMonth = StringMid($TempEnd, 5, 2)
        $EndTempDay   = StringRight($TempEnd, 2)

; The starting date
        $startjuldate = _DateToDayValue($StartTempYear, $StartTempMonth, $StartTempDay)  ;_DateToDayValue(2019,1,9)
        ; The ending date
        $endjuldate = _DateToDayValue($EndTempYear, $EndTempMonth, $EndTempDay)          ;_DateToDayValue(2019,4,9)

For $Index = $startjuldate To $endjuldate
            _DayValueToDate ( $Index, $iYear, $iMonth, $iDay )
            ; Finds the day based on its numerical value (1 = Sunday)
            If _DateToDayOfWeek($iYear, $iMonth, $iDay) = 1 Then
                ConsoleWrite("Sunday " & $iMonth & "/" & $iDay & "/" & $iYear & @CRLF)
            ElseIf _DateToDayOfWeek($iYear, $iMonth, $iDay) = 2 Then
            ElseIf _DateToDayOfWeek($iYear, $iMonth, $iDay) = 3 Then
                ConsoleWrite("Tuesday " & $iMonth & "/" & $iDay & "/" & $iYear & @CRLF)
            ElseIf _DateToDayOfWeek($iYear, $iMonth, $iDay) = 4 Then
                ConsoleWrite("Wednesday " & $iMonth & "/" & $iDay & "/" & $iYear & @CRLF)
            ElseIf _DateToDayOfWeek($iYear, $iMonth, $iDay) = 5 Then
                ConsoleWrite("Thursday " & $iMonth & "/" & $iDay & "/" & $iYear & @CRLF)
            ElseIf _DateToDayOfWeek($iYear, $iMonth, $iDay) = 6 Then
                ConsoleWrite("Friday " & $iMonth & "/" & $iDay & "/" & $iYear & @CRLF)
            ElseIf _DateToDayOfWeek($iYear, $iMonth, $iDay) = 7 Then
                ConsoleWrite("Saturday " & $iMonth & "/" & $iDay & "/" & $iYear & @CRLF)
            EndIf
        Next

$DayIndex += 1

WEnd

There most likely is a better way and if there is please tell me:) anyway thanks again you were a huge help! 

I made a mistake with the weekdays I shouldn't have added to the If statement. I have since corrected that logical error. 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By plankton
      Hi I want it to search for a specific color in certain area then excute the loop which presses ESC button and stop the loop when the color no longer present in that specific area.  Here is the example of my code. But it doesnt stop when color is disappeared.

Pixelsearch(511, 455, 678, 501, 0xFFFFFF)
      If Not  @Error Then
      While 1
      Sleep(1000)
      Send("{ESC}")
      Pixelsearch(511, 455, 678, 501, 0xFFFFFF)
      If @Error Then Exitloop

• By nooneclose
      Good morning, I have been thinking about trying to make my Autoit script run in the background. I found out today that it is impossible due to the UIA and mouseclick functions that I use. However, while reading other posts about running Autoit scripts in the background I saw a reply mentioning how a script like mine might be able to run on a VM while still giving me the ability to work on my Host OS. Can someone confirm this? 
      Here is a link to the thread where I saw VM mentioned. 
      the person who mentioned it was @ViciousXUSMC 
    • By nooneclose
      Good morning, all. I am having a very hard time figuring out why my code "breaks" every second (and every time after) iteration in the loop. 
      I am trying to automate the process of filling out a form for work. I need to find and send data to seven fields and get data from one field. 
      Here are a couple of pictures of the fields I am interacting with. The fields are on the same forum/page. (the green boxed ones)

Here is my code so far. 

#AutoIt3Wrapper_Au3Check_Parameters=-q -d -w 1 -w 2 -w 3 -w- 4 -w 5 -w 6 -w- 7 ;Allows for the combining of UDFs by disabling error messages. (I get error messages for "problems" that dont actually exsist) #include <AD.au3> ;Allows Active Directory functions #include <Array.au3> ;Allows special Array functions #include <Constants.au3> ;Allows constants to be used #include <Date.au3> ;Allows Date and Time functions #include <DateTimeConstants.au3> ;Allows Date and Time constant functions #include "DTC.au3" ;Allows Custom Date and Time functions #include <IE.au3> ;Allows Internet Explorer functions #include <Misc.au3> ;Allows the "is pressed" function to be used #include <MsgBoxConstants.au3> ;Allows Message box function to be used #include <OutlookEX.au3> ;Allows the Outlook functions #include <String.au3> ;Allows special string functions #include <StringConstants.au3> ;Allows String constant functions #include <Timers.au3> ;Allows timer functions ;#RequireAdmin ;Requests admin privliges before starting program ; Special UDFs for UIA automation #include <EditConstants.au3> #include <GUIConstantsEx.au3> #include <WindowsConstants.au3> #include <debug.au3> #include <WinAPI.au3> #include "UIAWrappers.au3" #AutoIt3Wrapper_UseX64=N ;Should be used for stuff like tagpoint having right struct etc. when running on a 64 bits os ;******************************************************************************* ; Format and send the vaild E-mail's contents ;******************************************************************************* Func SendEmailData() ConsoleWrite("Action 16: Send E-mail Data to it's proper fields" & " at line: " & @ScriptLineNumber & @CRLF) ;=============================================================================== ; Store the Elements ;=============================================================================== ; Description _UIA_setVar("oDescription","Title:=Description:;controltype:=UIA_EditControlTypeId;class:=") ; Long Description OK Button _UIA_setVar("oLongButton","Title:=Long Description;controltype:=UIA_ImageControlTypeId;class:=") _UIA_setVar("oLongOk","Title:=OK;controltype:=UIA_ButtonControlTypeId;class:=") ; Work Order Number _UIA_setVar("oWorkOrderNum","Title:=Work Order:;controltype:=UIA_EditControlTypeId;class:=") ; Location _UIA_setVar("oLocation","Title:=Location:;controltype:=UIA_EditControlTypeId;class:=") ; Work Type _UIA_setVar("oWorkType","Title:=Work Type:;controltype:=UIA_EditControlTypeId;class:=") ; Reported By Date _UIA_setVar("oDate","Title:=Reported Date:;controltype:=UIA_EditControlTypeId;class:=") ; Reported By Person _UIA_setVar("oCustomer","Title:=Reported By:;controltype:=UIA_EditControlTypeId;class:=") ; Reported By Email _UIA_setVar("oEmail","Title:=Reported By Email:;controltype:=UIA_EditControlTypeId;class:=") ; Reported By Phone _UIA_setVar("oPhone","Title:=Reported By Phone:;controltype:=UIA_EditControlTypeId;class:=") Local $WorkType = "CM" ; Send the stored data to the proper field Local $stringSplitter = ", " Local $conCateStrings = $eDescription & $stringSplitter & $eComments Local $ComStringLen = StringLen($eComments) Local $TrimedDesc = StringTrimLeft($eDescription, 1) ;=============================================================================== ; Check to see if the Description and the Long Description can be concatenated If StringLen($conCateStrings) <= 100 Then Sleep(2000) _UIA_action("oDescription","highlight") Sleep(300) _UIA_Action("oDescription","setfocus") Sleep(300) _UIA_action("oDescription","click") Sleep(500) _UIA_action("oDescription", "setvalue", $conCateStrings) _UIA_action("oDescription","highlight") ; Wipes the long description so no duplication happens $eComments = "" ;=============================================================================== ; Send the Long Description in place of the Description ElseIf $TrimedDesc = "Other" AND $ComStringLen <= 100 Then Sleep(2000) _UIA_action("oDescription","highlight") Sleep(300) _UIA_Action("oDescription","setfocus") Sleep(300) _UIA_action("oDescription","click") Sleep(500) _UIA_action("oDescription", "setvalue", $eComments) _UIA_action("oDescription","highlight") Sleep(2000) ;=============================================================================== ; Send the Long Description in place of the Description and Send the rest of it to the Long Description field ElseIf $TrimedDesc = "Other" AND $ComStringLen >= 100 Then SplitLongDesc() ; Description gets the first 100 Characters $eDescription = $FirstLine ; Long Description gets the rest $eComments = StringMid($sNewString, 101) Sleep(2000) _UIA_action("oDescription","highlight") Sleep(500) _UIA_Action("oDescription","setfocus") Sleep(500) _UIA_action("oDescription","click") Sleep(500) _UIA_action("oDescription", "setvalue", $eDescription) _UIA_action("oDescription","highlight") Sleep(2000) ;=============================================================================== ; Send the Description and some of the Long Description ElseIf StringLen($eDescription) <= 80 AND $eComments <> "" Then SplitLongDesc() ; Description gets the first 100 Characters $eDescription = $FirstLine ; Long Description gets the rest $eComments = StringMid($sNewString, 101) Sleep(2000) _UIA_action("oDescription","highlight") Sleep(300) _UIA_Action("oDescription","setfocus") Sleep(300) _UIA_action("oDescription","click") Sleep(500) _UIA_action("oDescription", "setvalue", $eDescription) _UIA_action("oDescription","highlight") Sleep(2000) ;=============================================================================== ; Send the original Description Else Sleep(2000) _UIA_action("oDescription","highlight") Sleep(300) _UIA_Action("oDescription","setfocus") Sleep(300) _UIA_action("oDescription","click") Sleep(500) _UIA_action("oDescription", "setvalue", $eDescription) _UIA_action("oDescription","highlight") Sleep(2000) EndIf ;=============================================================================== ; Click the long description button Sleep(2000) _UIA_action("oLongButton","highlight") Sleep(300) _UIA_Action("oLongButton","setfocus") Sleep(300) _UIA_action("oLongButton", "click") _UIA_action("oLongButton", "highlight") _UIA_action("oLongButton", "click") Sleep(2000) ;=============================================================================== ; Send the long description Sleep(1000) if StringLen($eComments) >= 250 Then Sleep(500) Send($eComments) Sleep(10000) ElseIf StringLen($eComments) >= 150 Then Sleep(500) Send($eComments) Sleep(6000) ElseIf StringLen($eComments) <= 10 Then Sleep(500) Send($eComments) Sleep(1500) Else Sleep(500) Send($eComments) Sleep(4000) EndIf ;=============================================================================== ; Click the ok button Sleep(2000) _UIA_action("oLongOk","highlight") Sleep(300) _UIA_Action("oLongOk","setfocus") Sleep(300) _UIA_action("oLongOk", "click") _UIA_action("oLongOk", "highlight") Sleep(2000) ;=============================================================================== ; The work order number _UIA_action("oWorkOrderNum","highlight") Sleep(300) _UIA_Action("oWorkOrderNum","setfocus") Sleep(300) _UIA_action("oWorkOrderNum", "getvalue", $WoNum) _UIA_action("oWorkOrderNum","highlight") ;MsgBox("", "Work order number", $WoNum[2]) ;=============================================================================== ; The Location field Sleep(2000) _UIA_action("oLocation","highlight") Sleep(300) _UIA_Action("oLocation","setfocus") Sleep(300) _UIA_action("oLocation", "setvalue", $eLocation) _UIA_action("oLocation","highlight") ;=============================================================================== ; The Work Type field Sleep(2000) _UIA_action("oWorkType","highlight") Sleep(300) _UIA_Action("oWorkType","setfocus") Sleep(300) _UIA_action("oWorkType", "setvalue", $WorkType) _UIA_action("oWorkType","highlight") ;=============================================================================== ; The Reported By Date Sleep(2000) _UIA_action("oDate","highlight") Sleep(300) _UIA_Action("oDate","setfocus") Sleep(300) _UIA_action("oDate", "setvalue", $eSentOn) _UIA_action("oDate","highlight") ;=============================================================================== ; The Requested by field Sleep(2000) _UIA_action("oCustomer","highlight") Sleep(300) _UIA_Action("oCustomer","setfocus") Sleep(300) _UIA_action("oCustomer", "setvalue", $eReportedBy) _UIA_action("oCustomer","highlight") ;=============================================================================== ; The Requested by E-mail Sleep(2000) _UIA_action("oEmail","highlight") Sleep(300) _UIA_Action("oEmail","setfocus") Sleep(300) _UIA_action("oEmail", "setvalue", $eSenderAddress) _UIA_action("oEmail","highlight") ;=============================================================================== ; The Requested by Phone Sleep(2000) _UIA_action("oPhone","highlight") Sleep(300) _UIA_Action("oPhone","setfocus") Sleep(300) _UIA_action("oPhone", "setvalue", $eRoomPhone) _UIA_action("oPhone","highlight") MouseClick("left", 1843, 437, 2) Sleep(1500) Send("{UP}") Send("{UP}") Send("{UP}") Send("{UP}") Send("{UP}") Send("{UP}") Send("{UP}") Send("{UP}") Send("{UP}") Send("{UP}") Send("{UP}") Send("{UP}") Send("{UP}") Send("{UP}") Send("{UP}") Send("{UP}") Send("{UP}") Send("{UP}") Send("{UP}") Send("{UP}") Send("{UP}") Send("{UP}") Send("{UP}") Send("{UP}") Send("{UP}") Send("{UP}") Send("{UP}") Send("{UP}") Send("{UP}") Send("{UP}") Send("{UP}") Send("{UP}") Sleep(1000) MouseClick("left", 591, 279, 2) Sleep(3000) $lCount += 1 ConsoleWrite("Action 16: Finished" & " at line: " & @ScriptLineNumber & @CRLF) Sleep(2000) EndFunc  
      That is not all the code but that is the function that keeps "breaking" and by "breaking" I mean the program acts like it doesn't know where the description field is after the first iteration.
      My code will just click somewhere in the far top left corner and somehow shrink the browser in the process of finding the description field.  

The code works perfectly the first iteration but after that, it "breaks" (doesn't know where to click/send data to). 
      As always any help is greatly appreciated. 

NOTE: By the time 'Action 16' runs Chrome has already been opened and has navigated to the proper webpage.  I am trying to loop 'Action 16' multiple times. I do not leave that webpage while looping. 
    • By nooneclose
      Good morning, I am having a hard time figuring out how to read or get the valve (628850) from the red squared box in the picture below. 

Here is what I have tried so far. (see code below. Also, I'm very sorry my code is sloppy.)

#AutoIt3Wrapper_Au3Check_Parameters=-q -d -w 1 -w 2 -w 3 -w- 4 -w 5 -w 6 -w- 7 ;Allows for the combining of UDFs by disabling error messages. (I get error messages for "problems" that dont actually exsist) #include <AD.au3> ;Allows Active Directory functions #include <Array.au3> ;Allows special Array functions #include <Constants.au3> ;Allows constants to be used #include <Date.au3> ;Allows Date and Time functions #include <DateTimeConstants.au3> ;Allows Date and Time constant functions #include "DTC.au3" ;Allows Custom Date and Time functions #include <IE.au3> ;Allows Internet Explorer functions #include <Misc.au3> ;Allows the "is pressed" function to be used #include <MsgBoxConstants.au3> ;Allows Message box function to be used #include <OutlookEX.au3> ;Allows the Outlook functions #include <String.au3> ;Allows special string functions #include <StringConstants.au3> ;Allows String constant functions #include <Timers.au3> ;Allows timer functions ;#RequireAdmin ;Requests admin privliges before starting program #include <EditConstants.au3> #include <GUIConstantsEx.au3> #include <WindowsConstants.au3> #include <debug.au3> #include <WinAPI.au3> #include "UIAWrappers.au3" #AutoIt3Wrapper_UseX64=N ;Should be used for stuff like tagpoint having right struct etc. when running on a 64 bits os ; Sets the script to accept coordinates off the program window and not the screen AutoItSetOption('MouseCoordMode', 0) ; Defines the time it takes to send text to the software/program AutoItSetOption('SendKeyDelay', 10) ;******************************************************************************* ; Close the script if "End" is pressed ;******************************************************************************* Local $oMyError = ObjEvent("AutoIt.Error","MyErrFunc") HotKeySet("{END}", "Terminate") Func Terminate() MsgBox($MB_ICONINFORMATION, "DEATH", "AI Stoped!", 5) Exit EndFunc ;******************************************************************************* ; Script has started ;******************************************************************************* Sleep(2000) MsgBox($MB_ICONINFORMATION, "WO_AI", "AI Started!", 5) Sleep(1500) ;******************************************************************************* ; Main functions of the program ;******************************************************************************* test() ;=============================================================================== ; Function Definitions ;=============================================================================== Func test() MsgBox("", "TESTing", "Timer Started") Sleep(15000) MsgBox("", "TESTing", "timer Finished") ;~ *** Standard code maintainable *** AutoItSetOption("MustDeclareVars", 1) _UIA_setVar("oP1","Title:=Work Order Tracking - Google Chrome;controltype:=UIA_PaneControlTypeId;class:=Chrome_WidgetWin_1") ;Work Order Tracking - Google Chrome _UIA_setVar("oP2","Title:=Work Order Tracking;controltype:=UIA_DocumentControlTypeId;class:=Chrome_RenderWidgetHostHWND") ;Work Order Tracking _UIA_setVar("oP3","Title:=  Work Order Tracking;controltype:=UIA_CustomControlTypeId;class:=") ;  Work Order Tracking _UIA_setVar("oP4","Title:=main form;controltype:=UIA_GroupControlTypeId;class:=") ;main form _UIA_setVar("oP5","Title:=;controltype:=UIA_CustomControlTypeId;class:=") ; _UIA_setVar("oP6","Title:=View Work Details;controltype:=UIA_CustomControlTypeId;class:=") ;View Work Details _UIA_setVar("oP7","Title:=;controltype:=UIA_CustomControlTypeId;class:=") ; _UIA_setVar("oP8","Title:=Location: Location description Long Description Include Children? Include Children: unchecked Include Ancestors? Include Ancestors: unchecked Include History? Include History: unchecked Work Scope Minimize Work Scope Section Minimize Work Scope Section Work Scope Work Close Filter CTRL+Z Close Filter CTRL+Z Filter Filter Table Filter Table Next Row [CTRL+Down Arrow] Next Row [CTRL+Down Arrow] 1 - 4 of 4 Download Hide Table: Work Hide Table: Work Work Work Table Button Group;controltype:=UIA_CustomControlTypeId;class:=") ;Location: Location description Long Description Include Children? Include Children: unchecked Include Ancestors? Include Ancestors: unchecked Include History? Include History: unchecked Work Scope Minimize Work Scope Section Minimize Work Scope Section Work Scope Work Close Filter CTRL+Z Close Filter CTRL+Z Filter Filter Table Filter Table Next Row [CTRL+Down Arrow] Next Row [CTRL+Down Arrow] 1 - 4 of 4 Download Hide Table: Work Hide Table: Work Work Work Table Button Group _UIA_setVar("oP9","Title:=;controltype:=UIA_CustomControlTypeId;class:=") ; _UIA_setVar("oP10","Title:=Work;controltype:=UIA_TableControlTypeId;class:=") ;Work _UIA_setVar("oP11","Title:=;controltype:=UIA_CustomControlTypeId;class:=") ; _UIA_setVar("oP12","Title:=Record Detail Menu;controltype:=UIA_DataItemControlTypeId;class:=") ;Record Detail Menu ; Clicks on the main record field _UIA_setVar("oUIElement","Title:=Record ;controltype:=UIA_EditControlTypeId;class:=") ;ControlType:=UIA_EditControlTypeId;classname:=") ; Trying to click on / get value from the 3rd from top record field (this is me trying to use the id to access the record box) Local $otest =_UIA_getObjectByFindAll("Record.mainwindow", "id:=ma9038468_tdrow_[C\:1]_txt-tb[R\:3].;ControlType:=UIA_DataItemControlTypeId", $treescope_subtree) ;~ Actions split away from logical/technical definition above can come from configfiles ;~_UIA_Action("oP1","highlight") _UIA_Action("oP1","setfocus") ;~_UIA_Action("oP2","highlight") _UIA_Action("oP2","setfocus") ;~_UIA_Action("oP3","highlight") _UIA_Action("oP3","setfocus") ;~_UIA_Action("oP4","highlight") _UIA_Action("oP4","setfocus") ;~_UIA_Action("oP5","highlight") _UIA_Action("oP5","setfocus") ;~_UIA_Action("oP6","highlight") _UIA_Action("oP6","setfocus") ;~_UIA_Action("oP7","highlight") _UIA_Action("oP7","setfocus") ;~_UIA_Action("oP8","highlight") _UIA_Action("oP8","setfocus") ;~_UIA_Action("oP9","highlight") _UIA_Action("oP9","setfocus") ;~_UIA_Action("oP10","highlight") _UIA_Action("oP10","setfocus") ;~_UIA_Action("oP11","highlight") _UIA_Action("oP11","setfocus") ;~_UIA_Action("oP12","highlight") _UIA_Action("oP12","setfocus") _UIA_action("oUIElement","highlight") _UIA_Action("oUIElement","setfocus") _UIA_action("oUIElement","click") Sleep(2500) _UIA_action($otest,"highlight") _UIA_Action($otest,"setfocus") _UIA_action($otest,"click") MsgBox("", "End of program", "death") EndFunc I'm using $otest to try and click on the box, through the id that chrome gives it, with the UIA functions. I am kind of completely new to the UIA UDF but I do find it capable of doing a lot of cool things.   
      as always any help would be greatly appreciated. I know how hard you people hard. Thank you for taking the time to help us. 
    • By Valnurat
      I have this code and I want to control the size of the picture that is being showing on the GUI not matter how big the source of the picture is.
      To draw the picture you just add the x and y position, but I would like a end position too.
      #include <GDIPlus.au3> #include <GUIConstantsEx.au3> #include <AD.au3> Global $sUsername = 'shortname' Example() Func Example() _GDIPlus_Startup() ;initialize GDI+ Local Const $iWidth = 300, $iHeight = 300, $iBgColor = 0xFFE8FF ;$iBgColor format RRGGBB Local $hGUI = GUICreate("GDI+ Example (" & @ScriptName & ")", $iWidth, $iHeight) ;create a test GUI GUISetBkColor($iBgColor, $hGUI) ;set GUI background color GUISetState(@SW_SHOW) Local $hGraphics = _GDIPlus_GraphicsCreateFromHWND($hGUI) ;create a graphics object from a window handle Local $hBitmap = _GDIPlus_BitmapCreateFromMemory(_ADO_USERIMAGE($sUsername)) ;load binary saved GIF image and convert it to GDI+ bitmap format if Not @error Then Local $iW = _GDIPlus_ImageGetWidth($hBitmap), $iH = _GDIPlus_ImageGetHeight($hBitmap) MsgBox(0, $iW, $iH) _GDIPlus_GraphicsDrawImage($hGraphics, $hBitmap, 15, 20) ;display image in GUI EndIf Do Until GUIGetMsg() = $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE ;cleanup GDI+ resources _GDIPlus_BitmapDispose($hBitmap) _GDIPlus_GraphicsDispose($hGraphics) _GDIPlus_Shutdown() GUIDelete($hGUI) EndFunc ;==>Example Func _ADO_USERIMAGE($sUsename) _AD_Open() Local $oADO_USERIMAGE = _AD_GetObjectAttribute($sUseName, 'thumbnailPhoto') If @error Then Exit _AD_Close() Return $oADO_USERIMAGE EndFunc