get value of "data-content"

Hi,

So, I am trying to automate and simplify the retrieval of data from our company website (made by an outside company). I've had experience with IE manipulation via autoIt however, this one is a bit tricky for me.

I have a table that has 81 cells which are buttons. What im trying to get is the information in "data-content" tag. 

<a id="bookedVehicleLinkButton" class="btn btn-sm btn-block btn-xsm btn-success" data-toggle="popover" data-placement="bottom" data-original-title="Trip Details" data-container="body" data-content="Plate No: UGQ-857<br />Model: TOYOTA GRANDIA GL" href="javascript:__doPostBack('ctl00$ctl00$masterContentPlaceholder$reservationContentPlaceholder$bookingDataList$ctl00$vehicleDataList$ctl28$bookedVehicleLinkButton','')">IXARA (LITO SULIT)</a>

Tried using the following:

$oTagsCell = _IETagNameGetCollection($oIE, "td")
For $item in $oTagsCell
    $test = _IEPropertyGet($item, "innertext")
    ClipPut($test)
Next

$oTagsTable = _IETagNameGetCollection($oIE, "table")
For $item in $oTagsTable
    ClipPut($test)
Next

$oTagsLink = _IETagNameGetCollection($oIE, "a")
For $item in $oTagsLink
    ClipPut($test)
Next

I don't receive any errors from my aforementioned attempts however no luck in getting those "data-contents". Attached is a screenshot, I do the looking of elements in chrome but the codes are for IE. And if you might ask, the cells (or buttons) have the same ID.

Thank you guys for any inputs.

;) ~XN~ ;)