Sign in to follow this  
Drac89

pass the IE handle to an active windows authentication prompt

How do i pass the IE handle to an active windows authentication prompt when the IE shows it is " waiting " , right now it is nt detecting the windows security prompt

I used the below to wait for it to load until the 60ms timeout but still it isnt working  :

#Region ;**** Directives created by AutoIt3Wrapper_GUI ****
#AutoIt3Wrapper_Outfile=ps_test.exe
#EndRegion ;**** Directives created by AutoIt3Wrapper_GUI ****
#include <Constants.au3>
#include <IE_v1.au3>

If $CmdLine[0] < 2 Then
   MsgBox($MB_OK, "Usage", "ps_WAN <username> <password>")
Else
   wan($CmdLine[1], $CmdLine[2])
EndIf

Func wan($email, $password)

$oIE = _IECreate()
$ieo=_IENavigate($oIE, "https://cccc")
_IELoadWait($ieo,0,60)

Local $hWnd = WinExists("Windows Security")
if $hWnd = 0 Then
   MsgBox($MB_OK, "Usage", "timeout")
   EndIf
ControlFocus("Windows Security", "", "[CLASS:DirectUIHWND]")
ControlFocus("Windows Security", "", "[CLASS:Edit; INSTANCE:1]")

image.png.dceafc03f35707c66f32ae7f643c464f.png

Edited by Drac89
wrong image

24 minutes ago, Drac89 said:

$oIE = _IECreate()
$ieo=_IENavigate($oIE, "https://cccc")
_IELoadWait($ieo,0,60)

Local $hWnd = WinExists("Windows Security")

This doesn't really make sense to me. Also, _IENavigate automatically includes a timeout.

I would suggest trying something like this --

$oIE = _IECreate()
_IENavigate($oIE, "https://cccc", 0)

$hWnd = WinWait("Windows Security", "", 60)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By FUD
      hello 
      please i need help 
      i need to open link in default browser only one windows without duplicate if i try to open the same link 

thanks 
    • By Mariog2000
      I've tried for a few days to simply open a url in IE and click an IE object that I can't "TAB" to and don't want to use a mouse-click if at all possible.  I've read up on things like using IEAction and IETagNameGetCollection to find the object but not smart enough to figure out how that works with my url or how to tell if my url is "basic" or a "form", "frameset", "iframe", etc.
      The other problem is I've tried using the "Run" and "ShellExecute" commands to open the browser, which works, but it opens it in a way that doesn't include my currently logged in user account.  For example, if I just click IE or Chrome for that matter and open my default homepage of google, the page that opens knows I'm logged in.  When I use "Send" "ShellExecute" or "_IE_Create" they always open pages generically which would require a login.
      So questions are, if I have a URL I'm trying to open, that's passes the currently logged on users credentials when opening the page (no clue where that happens)
      1.  Are there any code examples someone is willing to share that opens my IE maximized, with logged in credentials, and
      2.  Once that works, can someone suggest a technique a non-developer can find which IE Objects I need to send a "click" to so it opens the correct menu, pop-up, url, etc., associated with that object.  I've copied what doesn't work and sure I'm way off but it's not for a lack of effort. I'll keep trying and post updates but not looking good 🙂
      #include <IE.au3>
      Call ("selection")
      Func selection ()
      Global $oIE = _IECreate ("https://internal-webpage.aspx")
      Local $selectid = _IEGetObjByName ($oIE, "signageNo")
      Local $button = _IEGetObjByName ($oIE, "GO")

_IEFormElementOptionSelect ($selectid, "3")
      _IEAction ($button,"click")
      EndFunc
      #include <IE.au3> Call ("selection") Func selection () Global $oIE = _IECreate ("https://internal-webpage.aspx") Local $selectid = _IEGetObjByName ($oIE, "signageNo") Local $button = _IEGetObjByName ($oIE, "GO") _IEFormElementOptionSelect ($selectid, "3") _IEAction ($button,"click") EndFunc 1. 
    • By singh54
      Hello All,

I am new to auto It  and coding. Have only tried few automated logging for different websites.  The login pages of the websites which I have worked on were having form name with input type as text and it seems straight forward to automate their login using "_IEFormElementSetValue".
      I have got a url, it does not have any form in the source page. On further analyzing I found that It does call some login page separately as below.
      function showLogin(arg) {
        Global.pollingDialogDoc = null;
        var fresh = jQuery.isValidString(arg) && "fresh" == arg ? !0 : !1, appFrame = $("#appFrame");
        if ($("#modalFrame").show(), $("iframe").hide(), fresh || !appFrame.attr('src').match("html/login.html")) appFrame.attr('src', baseURL + 'html/login.html'), 
        appFrame.on('load', function() {
          setTimeout(function() {
            $("#modalFrame").hide(), appFrame.show();
          }, 1);
        }); else try {
          window.frames.appFrame.updatePageFromIndex();
        } catch (e) {}
      }
      I can simply use "send" and "mouse click" Method to automate the login but that doesn't seems very reliable. Is there any separate way to fill the user ID and password to the respective fields by having reference by frames or something. 
      Appreciate if any one can point me to correct document or help in any way...!
    • By nacerbaaziz
      question about _WinAPI_CreateWindowEx
      good morning
      welcome autoit team
      please i need your help
      i've searched a lot about how to use the _WinAPI_CreateWindowEx
      finally i found an example
      but i found some problem i hope you can help me
      firstly, i want to set the controls focussable with the keyboard input
      i already used the ws_tabStop but it did not work with me.
      secondly, i want to set some access keys linked with the window
      such as control+o enable the open button and control+f4 exit the app
      note: i need a local access keys and not a global hotkeys
      such as GUISetAccelerators
      finaly, before i will put the code here i must clarify a few things.
      1. you will ask me why you don't use the GUICreate function
      here i'll tell you that it as dialog and It is a little heavy in motion with screen readers.
      the screen readers for blind has some function that work with dialogs and others work with full windows style
      2. you will ask me why you didn't search the net for that?
      i will tell you that all examples that i found in the internet with pdfs and Picture books.
      i found some examples in microsoft but it with cpp.
      ok here is the code
      i hope you can help me to do what i want
      thank you in advance

; Small AutoIt Application that uses Windows API ; Written by Yuraj #NoTrayIcon #include <_RegisterClassEx.au3> #include <WinAPI.au3> #include <WindowsConstants.au3> #include <ButtonConstants.au3> #include <EditConstants.au3> #include <FontConstants.au3> AutoItSetOption("MustDeclareVars", 1) ; Window definitions Const $WinWidth = 370 Const $WinHeight = 350 Const $WinXPos = (@DesktopWidth / 2) - ($WinWidth / 2) Const $WinYPos = (@DesktopHeight / 2) - ($WinHeight / 2) Const $WinTitle = "Win32 Application - Text reader" Const $WinClass = "mainapp" Const $WinIcon = _WinAPI_LoadIcon(_WinAPI_GetModuleHandle("shell32.dll"), 13) ; Windows handles Global $hwnd, $edit1, $btn1, $btn2 ; Fonts Global $fnt1 ; Register class, Create the window Local $retVal = __WinAPI_RegisterClassEx($WinClass, "WindowCallback", $WinIcon, 0, _WinAPI_GetSysColor($COLOR_BTNFACE), BitOR($CS_DEFAULTSTYLE, $CS_DROPSHADOW)) ; If $retVal == 0 Then ; If registerclass fails MsgBox(16, "Error", "Error while registering window class!") Exit EndIf ; Create windows/controls $hwnd = _WinAPI_CreateWindowEx($WS_EX_STATICEDGE, $WinClass, $WinTitle, BitOR($WS_OVERLAPPED,$WS_SYSMENU, $WS_MINIMIZEBOX, $WS_GROUP, $WS_DLGFRAME), $WinXPos, $WinYPos, $WinWidth, $WinHeight, 0) $btn1 = _WinAPI_CreateWindowEx(0, "button", "Open file ...", BitOR($WS_VISIBLE, $WS_CHILD, $WS_TABSTOP, $WS_CLIPCHILDREN), 25, 270, 100, 30,$hwnd) $btn2 = _WinAPI_CreateWindowEx(0, "Button", "Exit", BitOR($WS_VISIBLE, $WS_CHILD, $WS_TABSTOP, $WS_CLIPCHILDREN), 235, 270, 100, 30, $hwnd) $edit1 = _WinAPI_CreateWindowEx(0, "edit", "text", BitOR($WS_VISIBLE, $WS_CHILD, $WS_VSCROLL, $ES_AUTOVSCROLL, $es_readOnly, $WS_TABSTOP), 5, 5, $WinWidth - 15, $WinHeight - 100, $hwnd) ; Set controls identifiers _WinAPI_SetWindowLong($btn1,$GWL_ID,150) _WinAPI_SetWindowLong($btn2,$GWL_ID,160) ; Set (controls) fonts $fnt1 = _CreateFont("MS Sans Serif", 15) _WinAPI_SetFont($btn1, $fnt1) _WinAPI_SetFont($btn2, $fnt1) _WinAPI_SetFont($edit1, $fnt1) ; Set focus to edit _WinAPI_SetFocus($edit1) ; Show window _WinAPI_ShowWindow($hwnd) _WinAPI_UpdateWindow($hwnd) ; Main loop that keep application opened While 1 Sleep(100) WEnd ;=================================================================; ; WINDOW CALLBACK ... ;=================================================================; Func WindowCallback($_hwnd, $iMsg, $wParam, $lParam) Local $iNC, $iID Switch $iMsg ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; Case $WM_CLOSE ; Show message on closing If MsgBox(48 + 4, $WinTitle, "Do you want really exit?", 0, $hwnd) <> 6 Then Return 0 ; Call destructor and then exit main thread FinalizeApp() Exit ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; Case $WM_COMMAND $iNC = _WinAPI_HiWord($wParam) $iID = _WinAPI_LoWord($lParam) Switch $iNC Case $BN_CLICKED ; When is control clicked Switch _WinAPI_GetDlgCtrlID($iID) Case _WinAPI_GetDlgCtrlID($btn1) BtnOpenFileClick() Case _WinAPI_GetDlgCtrlID($btn2) BtnExitClick() EndSwitch EndSwitch ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; EndSwitch Return _WinAPI_DefWindowProc($_hwnd, $iMsg, $wParam, $lParam) EndFunc ;==>WindowCallback Func FinalizeApp() _WinAPI_DeleteObject($fnt1) _WinAPI_DestroyWindow($hwnd) __WinAPI_UnregisterClass($WinClass) EndFunc ;==>FinalizeApp Func _CreateFont($fontName, $height = 16, $style = $FW_NORMAL, $italic = False, $underline = False, $strikeout = False) Local $hFont = _WinAPI_CreateFont($height, 0, 0, 0, $style, $italic, $underline, $strikeout, $DEFAULT_CHARSET, _ $OUT_DEFAULT_PRECIS, $CLIP_DEFAULT_PRECIS, $DEFAULT_QUALITY, $DEFAULT_PITCH, $fontName) Return $hFont EndFunc ;==>_CreateFont ;=================================================================; ; WINDOW EVENTS ;=================================================================; Func BtnOpenFileClick() Local $ret = _WinAPI_GetOpenFileName("", "Text files (*.txt)|All files (*.*)", ".", "", "", 1, 0, 0, $hwnd) If ($ret[0] > 0) Then Local $path = $ret[1] & "\" & $ret[2] Local $file = _WinAPI_CreateFile($path, 2, 2) Local $buf = DllStructCreate("byte[" & _WinAPI_GetFileSizeEx($file) & "]") Local $i = 0 _WinAPI_ReadFile($file, DllStructGetPtr($buf), _WinAPI_GetFileSizeEx($file), $i) ; Close file handle _WinAPI_CloseHandle($file) _WinAPI_SetWindowText($edit1, BinaryToString(DllStructGetData($buf, 1))) EndIf EndFunc ;==>BtnOpenFileClick Func BtnExitClick() FinalizeApp() Exit EndFunc ;==>BtnExitClick  
      _RegisterClassEx.au3
    • By moimon
      Hi all. 
      Sorry if my words are confusing because I am not good at English.
      I am writing code to embed website with Recaptcha in GUI. And then, the code will automatically press the "I'm not a robot" button. The problem here is:
         - The code still works fine when entering iFrame to interact with Recaptcha with the URL is "https://www.google.com/recaptcha/api2/demo"
      <snip>

- But for other URLs (such as "https://recaptcha-demo.appspot.com/recaptcha-v2-checkbox.php"), the code cannot be entered into the iframe.

Code:
      <snip>  
      I did a lot of research but didn't know why.
       I sincerely thanks for the help.