nooneclose

[SOLVED] How do I read / get the valve of a "read only" field using the UIA UDF?

Good morning, I am having a hard time figuring out how to read or get the valve (628850) from the red squared box in the picture below. 

897281675_Screenshot(3).thumb.png.da8fc9a92e5e7cf696f4743b249c0f64.png

Here is what I have tried so far. (see code below. Also, I'm very sorry my code is sloppy.)

#AutoIt3Wrapper_Au3Check_Parameters=-q -d -w 1 -w 2 -w 3 -w- 4 -w 5 -w 6 -w- 7
                                                                        ;Allows for the combining of UDFs by disabling error messages. (I get error messages for "problems" that dont actually exsist)
#include <AD.au3>                                                       ;Allows Active Directory functions
#include <Array.au3>                                                    ;Allows special Array functions
#include <Constants.au3>                                                ;Allows constants to be used
#include <Date.au3>                                                     ;Allows Date and Time functions
#include <DateTimeConstants.au3>                                        ;Allows Date and Time constant functions
#include "DTC.au3"                                                      ;Allows Custom Date and Time functions
#include <IE.au3>                                                       ;Allows Internet Explorer functions
#include <Misc.au3>                                                     ;Allows the "is pressed" function to be used
#include <MsgBoxConstants.au3>                                          ;Allows Message box function to be used
#include <OutlookEX.au3>                                                ;Allows the Outlook functions
#include <String.au3>                                                   ;Allows special string functions
#include <StringConstants.au3>                                          ;Allows String constant functions
#include <Timers.au3>                                                   ;Allows timer functions
;#RequireAdmin                                                          ;Requests admin privliges before starting program

#include <EditConstants.au3>
#include <GUIConstantsEx.au3>
#include <WindowsConstants.au3>
#include <debug.au3>
#include <WinAPI.au3>
#include "UIAWrappers.au3"

#AutoIt3Wrapper_UseX64=N ;Should be used for stuff like tagpoint having right struct etc. when running on a 64 bits os

; Sets the script to accept coordinates off the program window and not the screen
AutoItSetOption('MouseCoordMode', 0)
; Defines the time it takes to send text to the software/program
AutoItSetOption('SendKeyDelay', 10)

;*******************************************************************************
; Close the script if "End" is pressed
;*******************************************************************************
Local $oMyError = ObjEvent("AutoIt.Error","MyErrFunc")

HotKeySet("{END}", "Terminate")
Func Terminate()
    MsgBox($MB_ICONINFORMATION, "DEATH", "AI Stoped!", 5)
    Exit
EndFunc

; Script has started
Sleep(2000)
MsgBox($MB_ICONINFORMATION, "WO_AI", "AI Started!", 5)
Sleep(1500)

; Main functions of the program

test()

;===============================================================================
; Function Definitions
;===============================================================================
Func test()

MsgBox("", "TESTing", "Timer Started")
    Sleep(15000)
    MsgBox("", "TESTing", "timer Finished")

;~ *** Standard code maintainable ***
AutoItSetOption("MustDeclareVars", 1)

_UIA_setVar("oP1","Title:=Work Order Tracking - Google Chrome;controltype:=UIA_PaneControlTypeId;class:=Chrome_WidgetWin_1")    ;Work Order Tracking - Google Chrome
_UIA_setVar("oP2","Title:=Work Order Tracking;controltype:=UIA_DocumentControlTypeId;class:=Chrome_RenderWidgetHostHWND")   ;Work Order Tracking
_UIA_setVar("oP3","Title:=  Work Order Tracking;controltype:=UIA_CustomControlTypeId;class:=")  ;  Work Order Tracking
_UIA_setVar("oP4","Title:=main form;controltype:=UIA_GroupControlTypeId;class:=")   ;main form
_UIA_setVar("oP5","Title:=;controltype:=UIA_CustomControlTypeId;class:=")   ;
_UIA_setVar("oP6","Title:=View Work Details;controltype:=UIA_CustomControlTypeId;class:=")  ;View Work Details
_UIA_setVar("oP7","Title:=;controltype:=UIA_CustomControlTypeId;class:=")   ;
_UIA_setVar("oP8","Title:=Location: Location description Long Description Include Children? Include Children: unchecked Include Ancestors? Include Ancestors: unchecked Include History? Include History: unchecked Work Scope Minimize Work Scope Section Minimize Work Scope Section Work Scope Work Close Filter CTRL+Z Close Filter CTRL+Z Filter Filter Table Filter Table Next Row [CTRL+Down Arrow] Next Row [CTRL+Down Arrow] 1 - 4 of 4 Download Hide Table: Work Hide Table: Work Work Work Table Button Group;controltype:=UIA_CustomControlTypeId;class:=") ;Location: Location description Long Description Include Children? Include Children: unchecked Include Ancestors? Include Ancestors: unchecked Include History? Include History: unchecked Work Scope Minimize Work Scope Section Minimize Work Scope Section Work Scope Work Close Filter CTRL+Z Close Filter CTRL+Z Filter Filter Table Filter Table Next Row [CTRL+Down Arrow] Next Row [CTRL+Down Arrow] 1 - 4 of 4 Download Hide Table: Work Hide Table: Work Work Work Table Button Group
_UIA_setVar("oP9","Title:=;controltype:=UIA_CustomControlTypeId;class:=")   ;
_UIA_setVar("oP10","Title:=Work;controltype:=UIA_TableControlTypeId;class:=")   ;Work
_UIA_setVar("oP11","Title:=;controltype:=UIA_CustomControlTypeId;class:=")  ;
_UIA_setVar("oP12","Title:=Record Detail Menu;controltype:=UIA_DataItemControlTypeId;class:=")  ;Record Detail Menu

; Clicks on the main record field
_UIA_setVar("oUIElement","Title:=Record ;controltype:=UIA_EditControlTypeId;class:=") ;ControlType:=UIA_EditControlTypeId;classname:=")

; Trying to click on / get value from the 3rd from top record field (this is me trying to use the id to access the record box)
Local $otest =_UIA_getObjectByFindAll("Record.mainwindow", "id:=ma9038468_tdrow_[C\:1]_txt-tb[R\:3].;ControlType:=UIA_DataItemControlTypeId", $treescope_subtree)

;~ Actions split away from logical/technical definition above can come from configfiles

;~_UIA_Action("oP1","highlight")
_UIA_Action("oP1","setfocus")
;~_UIA_Action("oP2","highlight")
_UIA_Action("oP2","setfocus")
;~_UIA_Action("oP3","highlight")
_UIA_Action("oP3","setfocus")
;~_UIA_Action("oP4","highlight")
_UIA_Action("oP4","setfocus")
;~_UIA_Action("oP5","highlight")
_UIA_Action("oP5","setfocus")
;~_UIA_Action("oP6","highlight")
_UIA_Action("oP6","setfocus")
;~_UIA_Action("oP7","highlight")
_UIA_Action("oP7","setfocus")
;~_UIA_Action("oP8","highlight")
_UIA_Action("oP8","setfocus")
;~_UIA_Action("oP9","highlight")
_UIA_Action("oP9","setfocus")
;~_UIA_Action("oP10","highlight")
_UIA_Action("oP10","setfocus")
;~_UIA_Action("oP11","highlight")
_UIA_Action("oP11","setfocus")
;~_UIA_Action("oP12","highlight")
_UIA_Action("oP12","setfocus")

_UIA_action("oUIElement","highlight")
_UIA_Action("oUIElement","setfocus")
_UIA_action("oUIElement","click")

Sleep(2500)

_UIA_action($otest,"highlight")
_UIA_Action($otest,"setfocus")
_UIA_action($otest,"click")

MsgBox("", "End of program", "death")

EndFunc

I'm using $otest to try and click on the box, through the id that chrome gives it, with the UIA functions. I am kind of completely new to the UIA UDF but I do find it capable of doing a lot of cool things.  :) 

as always any help would be greatly appreciated. I know how hard you people hard. Thank you for taking the time to help us. 

Edited by nooneclose

I figured it out. :) 

Here is my finished code that collects the numbers I wanted. 

#AutoIt3Wrapper_Au3Check_Parameters=-q -d -w 1 -w 2 -w 3 -w- 4 -w 5 -w 6 -w- 7
                                                                        ;Allows for the combining of UDFs by disabling error messages. (I get error messages for "problems" that dont actually exsist)
#include <AD.au3>                                                       ;Allows Active Directory functions
#include <Array.au3>                                                    ;Allows special Array functions
#include <AutoItConstants.au3>
#include <Constants.au3>                                                ;Allows constants to be used
#include <Date.au3>                                                     ;Allows Date and Time functions
#include <DateTimeConstants.au3>                                        ;Allows Date and Time constant functions
#include "DTC.au3"                                                      ;Allows Custom Date and Time functions
#include <IE.au3>                                                       ;Allows Internet Explorer functions
#include <Misc.au3>                                                     ;Allows the "is pressed" function to be used
#include <MsgBoxConstants.au3>                                          ;Allows Message box function to be used
#include <OutlookEX.au3>                                                ;Allows the Outlook functions
#include <String.au3>                                                   ;Allows special string functions
#include <StringConstants.au3>                                          ;Allows String constant functions
#include <Timers.au3>                                                   ;Allows timer functions
;#RequireAdmin                                                          ;Requests admin privliges before starting program

#include <EditConstants.au3>
#include <GUIConstantsEx.au3>
#include <WindowsConstants.au3>
#include <debug.au3>
#include <WinAPI.au3>
#include "UIAWrappers.au3"

#AutoIt3Wrapper_UseX64=N ;Should be used for stuff like tagpoint having right struct etc. when running on a 64 bits os

; Sets the script to accept coordinates off the program window and not the screen
AutoItSetOption('MouseCoordMode', 0)
; Defines the time it takes to send text to the software/program
AutoItSetOption('SendKeyDelay', 10)

; Close the script if "End" is pressed
Local $oMyError = ObjEvent("AutoIt.Error","MyErrFunc")

HotKeySet("{END}", "Terminate")
Func Terminate()
    MsgBox($MB_ICONINFORMATION, "DEATH", "AI Stoped!", 5)
    Exit
EndFunc

; Script has started
Sleep(2000)
MsgBox($MB_ICONINFORMATION, "WO_AI", "AI Started!", 5)
Sleep(1500)

; Global Variables
Global $NumOfWork = 0
Global $wOrders[50]

; Main functions of the program

Sleep(10000)

FindNumber()
GetOrderNums()

; Function Definitions

; Find how many work orders are possible duplicates
; This is the number od times the test will need to loop
Func FindNumber()

MouseClick("Left", 971, 252, 2)

; Left click drag from 0, 200 to 600, 700
    MouseClickDrag($MOUSE_CLICK_LEFT, 886, 296, 948, 305)

Send("^c") ; sends ctrl+c (copy to clip)

Local $clip = ClipGet() ; sets variable $clip to "copied text"?

Local $String = StringSplit($clip, "of")

$NumOfWork = $String[3]

; For the loops to work right
    $NumOfWork += 1

ConsoleWrite(@CRLF & $clip & @CRLF)
    ConsoleWrite(@CRLF & $NumOfWork & @CRLF)

EndFunc

; Get all the numbers in the list
Func GetOrderNums()

Local $count = 1

While $count <= $NumOfWork

If $count <= 1 Then
            AutoItSetOption("MustDeclareVars", 1)

; get the work order number
            _UIA_setVar("oP1","Title:=Work Order Tracking - Google Chrome;controltype:=UIA_PaneControlTypeId;class:=Chrome_WidgetWin_1")    ;Work Order Tracking - Google Chrome
            _UIA_setVar("oP2","Title:=Work Order Tracking;controltype:=UIA_DocumentControlTypeId;class:=Chrome_RenderWidgetHostHWND")   ;Work Order Tracking
            _UIA_setVar("oP3","Title:=  Work Order Tracking;controltype:=UIA_CustomControlTypeId;class:=")  ;  Work Order Tracking
            _UIA_setVar("oP4","Title:=main form;controltype:=UIA_GroupControlTypeId;class:=")   ;main form
            _UIA_setVar("oP5","Title:=;controltype:=UIA_CustomControlTypeId;class:=")   ;
            _UIA_setVar("oP6","Title:=Problem Already Reported;controltype:=UIA_CustomControlTypeId;class:=")   ;Problem Already Reported
            _UIA_setVar("oP7","Title:=;controltype:=UIA_CustomControlTypeId;class:=")   ;
            _UIA_setVar("oP9","Title:=;controltype:=UIA_CustomControlTypeId;class:=")   ;
            _UIA_setVar("oP10","Title:=;controltype:=UIA_CustomControlTypeId;class:=")  ;
            _UIA_setVar("oP11","Title:=;controltype:=UIA_CustomControlTypeId;class:=")  ;
            _UIA_setVar("oP12","Title:=;controltype:=UIA_CustomControlTypeId;class:=")  ;
            _UIA_setVar("oP13","Title:=Similar Work Requests Found;controltype:=UIA_TableControlTypeId;class:=")    ;Similar Work Requests Found
            _UIA_setVar("oP14","Title:=;controltype:=UIA_CustomControlTypeId;class:=")  ;
            _UIA_setVar("oP15","Title:=Work Order ;controltype:=UIA_DataItemControlTypeId;class:=") ;Work Order

; Get the number
            ;~ $oUIElement=_UIA_getObjectByFindAll("WorkOrder.mainwindow", "title:=Work Order ;ControlType:=UIA_EditControlTypeId", $treescope_subtree)
            _UIA_setVar("oUIElement","Title:=Work Order ;controltype:=UIA_EditControlTypeId;class:=") ;ControlType:=UIA_EditControlTypeId;classname:=")

Sleep(500)

;~_UIA_Action("oP1","highlight")
            _UIA_Action("oP1","setfocus")
            ;~_UIA_Action("oP2","highlight")
            _UIA_Action("oP2","setfocus")
            ;~_UIA_Action("oP3","highlight")
            _UIA_Action("oP3","setfocus")
            ;~_UIA_Action("oP4","highlight")
            _UIA_Action("oP4","setfocus")
            ;~_UIA_Action("oP5","highlight")
            _UIA_Action("oP5","setfocus")
            ;~_UIA_Action("oP6","highlight")
            _UIA_Action("oP6","setfocus")
            ;~_UIA_Action("oP7","highlight")
            _UIA_Action("oP7","setfocus")
            ;~_UIA_Action("oP8","highlight")
            _UIA_Action("oP8","setfocus")
            ;~_UIA_Action("oP9","highlight")
            _UIA_Action("oP9","setfocus")
            ;~_UIA_Action("oP10","highlight")
            _UIA_Action("oP10","setfocus")
            ;~_UIA_Action("oP11","highlight")
            _UIA_Action("oP11","setfocus")
            ;~_UIA_Action("oP12","highlight")
            _UIA_Action("oP12","setfocus")
            ;~_UIA_Action("oP13","highlight")
            _UIA_Action("oP13","setfocus")
            ;~_UIA_Action("oP14","highlight")
            _UIA_Action("oP14","setfocus")
            ;~_UIA_Action("oP15","highlight")
            _UIA_Action("oP15","setfocus")

_UIA_action("oUIElement","click")

$wOrders[$count] = _UIA_action("oUIElement","getvalue")

; Move down by one
            Sleep(5000)
            Send("{CTRLDOWN}{DOWN}")
            Send("{CTRLUP}")
            Sleep(5000)
        Else
            _UIA_Action("oP14","setfocus")
            _UIA_Action("oP15","setfocus")

$wOrders[$count] = _UIA_action("oUIElement","getvalue")

; Move down by one
            Sleep(5000)
            Send("{CTRLDOWN}{DOWN}")
            Send("{CTRLUP}")
            Sleep(5000)
        EndIf

$count += 1

WEnd

EndFunc

_ArrayDisplay($wOrders, "Work Order Numbers")

MsgBox("", "End of program", "death")