Go to function at the end of the script instead of exiting

Hello this is the code maybe you can figure it out I placed some comments to try and explain what I want

#include <Array.au3>

AnyDeskOpen()

Func AnyDeskOpen()
      Global  $aWinList = WinList("[REGEXPTITLE:(?i)(.*Anydesks*)]")   ;get window name and handle from windows and store into an array
      $asd = $aWinList
      $aExtract = _ArrayExtract($asd)                                   ; beginner babble clean this Sh** up 
      Global $default = _ArrayToString($aExtract, "", 0, 0)
EndFunc

StartWait()                                                     ; check in the array to see how many windows are opened
Func StartWait()
While 1
AnyDeskOpen()

If $Default = 1 Then
   Sleep (3500)
                Else
      Exitloop
   EndIf
WEnd
EndFunc

If $default = "2" Then                                          ; If two windows are opened than someone is trying to connect to that computer and needs a click to accept connection try and click accept Button in the first window and the second one by activating diffrent window handle 

$extra = _ArrayToString($aWinList, "", 1, 1)
    $sString = StringReplace($extra, "AnyDesk", "")
   $hGUI = $sString
   WinActivate(HWnd($hGUI))
   winmove (HWnd($hGUI), "", 50, 50)
   Mouseclick ("left", 100, 500)

Sleep (1500)

$extra = _ArrayToString($aWinList, "", 2, 2)
    $sString = StringReplace($extra, "AnyDesk", "")
   $hGUI = $sString
   WinActivate(HWnd($hGUI))
   winmove (HWnd($hGUI), "", 50, 50)
   Mouseclick ("left", 100, 500)

EndIf

While 1                                                               ;up to here everything seems to work
AnyDeskOpen()                                                           ; while there is a connection there are two AnyDesk windows,  if we close the connection than only one window remains opened and we check the array to see how many values it has
If $Default = 2 Then    
   Sleep (3500)
Else                                                                        ; At this  point the program exits code 0 instead of resseting to function above   
     StartWait()
      Exitloop

EndIf
WEnd                                                                      ; thank you

the intent is to keep the program going so it clicks accept again when reconnecting

Here is another way, untested (don't have AnyDesk).

#include <Array.au3>
HotKeySet("{ESC}", "_ExitScript")   ;~ Press Escape to Exit script.

Global $g_aAnyDeskSessions[1][2] = WinList("[REGEXPTITLE:(?i)(.*AnyDesk*)]")    ;~ Count number of AnyDesk Windows

AdlibRegister("_AnyDeskSessions")

While 1
    Sleep(100)
WEnd

Func _AnyDeskSessions()
    Local $aAnyDeskSessions = WinList("[REGEXPTITLE:(?i)(.*AnyDesk*)]") ;~ Get number of AnyDesk Windows
    If $aAnyDeskSessions[0][0] = $g_aAnyDeskSessions[0][0] Then Return  ;~ Compare against the global array, no changes return
    Switch $aAnyDeskSessions[0][0]  ;~ AnyDesk Window count has changed
        Case 0
            $g_aAnyDeskSessions = $aAnyDeskSessions ;~ No AnyDesk Windows are open, update global array and return
            Return
        Case 1
            $g_aAnyDeskSessions = $aAnyDeskSessions ;~ 1 AnyDesk Window is open, update global array and return
            Return
        Case Else   ;~ Multiple Windows are open
            For $i = 1 To $aAnyDeskSessions[0][0]   ;~ Loop through all sessions to check if it's been activated by searching the global array for the handle
                If _ArraySearch($g_aAnyDeskSessions, $aAnyDeskSessions[$i][1], 1, 0, 0, 0, 1, 1) = -1 Then
                    WinMove($aAnyDeskSessions[$i][1], "", 150, 150)
                    MouseClick("left", 100, 500)
                EndIf
            Next
            $g_aAnyDeskSessions = $aAnyDeskSessions ;~ Update global array and return
    EndSwitch
EndFunc

Func _ExitScript()
    Exit
EndFunc