code decode string

Acce

Im trying to generate a signature, Here is the javascript code that generates the code 

_generateRequestPayloadSignature: function(a) {
        return Ea.substr(sQ.encode(this._hash + "A3s8Y8368IWD+LhkP9atK/hZkfb0U2RarDNBZhGjh0gz0KQ8usvHyZkah2j4mcfTVaDEZVmuf2ZRoyt91a295g==" + a), 0, 10)
      }

To be honest I dont understand how this work , but is it possible to make the same code for autoit getting the same result 

here is the string i want to generate a signature from json?h=riwaZCRx9wdmkZ6Mey1yRmkf

any help would be much appreciated 

Hello. It's hard to know what you want to do without see more code. we don't know what  "sQ.encode" is and "Ea."  or the parameter passed. I'm almost sure It's possible but you need to share a code we can run for testing.

Saludos

Hello. It's hard to know what you want to do without see more code. we don't know what  "sQ.encode" is and "Ea."  or the parameter passed. I'm almost sure It's possible but you need to share a code we can run for testing.

Saludos

Hi thanks for your reply . and I see your point the data was scattered all around the site im working with . I dont understand how I was able to solve this but somehow I managed the code I ended up with looks like this , probably can be prettier but it works :)

Func _generateRequestPayloadSignature()
    ;testbelow
    global $User_Key = "0vj5guG531i-_hEBdPobPCq8"
    global $payload = '[{"__class__":"ServerRequest","requestData":[],"requestClass":"StartupService","requestMethod":"getData","requestId":1}]'
    global $data = $User_Key & "A3s8Y8368IWD+LhkP9atK/hZkfb0U2RarDNBZhGjh0gz0KQ8usvHyZkah2j4mcfTVaDEZVmuf2ZRoyt91a295g==" & $payload
    $signature = "this._hash" + "A3s8Y8368IWD+LhkP9atK/hZkfb0U2RarDNBZhGjh0gz0KQ8usvHyZkah2j4mcfTVaDEZVmuf2ZRoyt91a295g==" + "a"
    $signature = _Crypt_HashData($data, $CALG_MD5) ; Create a hash of the text entered.
    $signature = StringTrimLeft ($signature,2)
    $signature = StringTrimright($signature, StringLen($signature) - 10)
    $signature = StringLower($signature)
    ConsoleWrite($signature & @lf)
EndFunc