walec

Problem with Set Value for Control Slider on website - (Locked)

Hey

I have problem with Set Value for control slider on webside.

Anyone have any idea for a solution?

Spoiler

obraz.png.4bd6de77ed1f823bcf3a2d9ef15874e8.png

Spoiler

obraz.png.b4b316d4d342e2ac36570a9e15b49f4b.png

I tried but it doesn't work.

Local $Strength = _IEGetObjById($oIE_Strona, "strength_value")
Local $oText = _IEFormElementGetObjByName($Strength, "valuee")
_IEFormElementSetValue($oText, "6")

or

_IENavigate ($oIE_Strona, "https://guantanamo.prisonwarsonline.com/gym/")

Local $oDiv = $oIE_Strona.Document.GetElementByID("strength_value")
Local $oAttribute = $oDiv.getAttribute("valuee")
If IsObj ( $oAttribute ) Then
   $oAttribute.value = "6"
EndIf

Best Regards

Welcome to the AutoIt forum.

Unfortunately you appear to have missed the Forum rules on your way in. Please read them now - particularly the bit about not discussing game automation - and then you will understand why you will get no help and this thread will now be locked.

See you soon with a legitimate question I hope.

The Moderation team

Public_Domain.png.2d871819fcb9957cf44f4514551a2935.png Any of my own code posted anywhere on the forum is available for use by others without any restriction of any kind

Open spoiler to see my UDFs:

Spoiler

ArrayMultiColSort ---- Sort arrays on multiple columns
ChooseFileFolder ---- Single and multiple selections from specified path treeview listing
Date_Time_Convert -- Easily convert date/time formats, including the language used
ExtMsgBox --------- A highly customisable replacement for MsgBox
GUIExtender -------- Extend and retract multiple sections within a GUI
GUIFrame ---------- Subdivide GUIs into many adjustable frames
GUIListViewEx ------- Insert, delete, move, drag, sort, edit and colour ListView items
GUITreeViewEx ------ Check/clear parent and child checkboxes in a TreeView
Marquee ----------- Scrolling tickertape GUIs
NoFocusLines ------- Remove the dotted focus lines from buttons, sliders, radios and checkboxes
Notify ------------- Small notifications on the edge of the display
Scrollbars ----------Automatically sized scrollbars with a single command
StringSize ---------- Automatically size controls to fit text
Toast -------------- Small GUIs which pop out of the notification area

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Mariog2000
      I've tried for a few days to simply open a url in IE and click an IE object that I can't "TAB" to and don't want to use a mouse-click if at all possible.  I've read up on things like using IEAction and IETagNameGetCollection to find the object but not smart enough to figure out how that works with my url or how to tell if my url is "basic" or a "form", "frameset", "iframe", etc.
      The other problem is I've tried using the "Run" and "ShellExecute" commands to open the browser, which works, but it opens it in a way that doesn't include my currently logged in user account.  For example, if I just click IE or Chrome for that matter and open my default homepage of google, the page that opens knows I'm logged in.  When I use "Send" "ShellExecute" or "_IE_Create" they always open pages generically which would require a login.
      So questions are, if I have a URL I'm trying to open, that's passes the currently logged on users credentials when opening the page (no clue where that happens)
      1.  Are there any code examples someone is willing to share that opens my IE maximized, with logged in credentials, and
      2.  Once that works, can someone suggest a technique a non-developer can find which IE Objects I need to send a "click" to so it opens the correct menu, pop-up, url, etc., associated with that object.  I've copied what doesn't work and sure I'm way off but it's not for a lack of effort. I'll keep trying and post updates but not looking good 🙂
      #include <IE.au3>
      Call ("selection")
      Func selection ()
      Global $oIE = _IECreate ("https://internal-webpage.aspx")
      Local $selectid = _IEGetObjByName ($oIE, "signageNo")
      Local $button = _IEGetObjByName ($oIE, "GO")

_IEFormElementOptionSelect ($selectid, "3")
      _IEAction ($button,"click")
      EndFunc
      #include <IE.au3> Call ("selection") Func selection () Global $oIE = _IECreate ("https://internal-webpage.aspx") Local $selectid = _IEGetObjByName ($oIE, "signageNo") Local $button = _IEGetObjByName ($oIE, "GO") _IEFormElementOptionSelect ($selectid, "3") _IEAction ($button,"click") EndFunc 1. 
    • By zuladabef
      I want to set the value of a input, but I only have the input name and input id.  I cannot find a form in the source.  Form collection does not return any results.  
      Is there a way to use FormElementSetValue without a form name? Can I use _IEGetObjByName or _IEGetObjById?  If so, how do I set the value once I have the object? Where do I go from here? Local $oIE = _IEAttach("[Website Goes Here"]) Local $oForm = _IEFormGetCollection($oIE, 1) Local $oQuery = _IEFormElementGetCollection($oForm, 4) _IEFormElementSetValue($oQuery, "Set it to this")  
    • By Seminko
      Hey there,
      below function returns an "object collection" (not sure if that's the correct term) of 'a' elements grabbed from within //*[@id="J_DetailMeta"].
      However, I need the returned collection not to include objects with 'aria-disabled = true'. Is there a way of removing specific objects from such a collection?
      Func GetObjectList($sPicker) $oDetailMeta = _IEGetObjById($oIE, "J_DetailMeta") If Not @error Then $tags = $oDetailMeta.GetElementsByTagName("ul") For $tag in $tags $data_ID_value = $tag.GetAttribute("data-property") If $sPicker = "color" Then If $data_ID_value = '????' Or $data_ID_value = "????" Then $oReturnList = $tag.GetElementsByTagName("a") EndIf ElseIf $sPicker = "network" Then If $data_ID_value = '????' Then $oReturnList = $tag.GetElementsByTagName("a") EndIf ElseIf $sPicker = "storage" Then If $data_ID_value = '????' Then $oReturnList = $tag.GetElementsByTagName("a") EndIf EndIf Next EndIf Return $oReturnList EndFunc $oColorList = GetObjectList("color") For $oColor In $oColorList If StringInStr($oColor.GetAttribute("aria-disabled"), "true") <= 0 Then ; remove object from the collection ??? EndIf Next  
    • By careca
      Hi, i feel im close to getting it to work, but there must be something im missing that's probably easy for you experts.
      #include <IE.au3> #include <File.au3> #include <MsgBoxConstants.au3> $Visible = 1 Local $oIE $oIE = _IECreate("https://beemp3s.net/mp3-download.html", 0, $Visible, 1, 1) _IELoadWait($oIE) If $oIE <> @error Then ;_ArrayText() _QuerySite('Finding Hope - Without You') ;_IEQuit($oIE) ;Exit Else MsgBox(64 + 262144, 'Fail', 'Could not create a new window') EndIf ;============================================================================= Func _QuerySite($Name) Local $oIE_ObjectToSearch = _IEGetObjById($oIE, 'query') _IEDocInsertText($oIE_ObjectToSearch, $Name) Local $oIE_ObjectToClick = _IEGetObjById($oIE, "search-action") _IEAction($oIE_ObjectToClick, 'click') _IELoadWait($oIE, 2000) ;============================================================================= Local $oSubmitClick = _IEGetObjById($oIE, "col-md-12") _IEAction($oSubmitClick, "click") _IELoadWait($oIE, 2000) ;============================================================================= Local $oBtns = _IETagNameGetCollection($oIE, "div") For $oBtn In $oBtns If String($oBtn.classname) = "col-md-12" Then If String($oBtn.innertext) = "Download / Play" Then ConsoleWrite($oBtn.innertext & @CRLF) _IEAction($oBtn, 'click') EndIf EndIf Next ;============================================================================= ;Local $oElements = _IETagNameAllGetCollection($oIE) ;For $oElement In $oElements ; If $oElement.id Then MsgBox($MB_SYSTEMMODAL, "Element Info", "Tagname: " & $oElement.tagname & @CRLF & "id: " & $oElement.id & @CRLF & "innerText: " & $oElement.innerText) ;Next ;============================================================================= ;_IEQuit($oIE) ;Exit ;============================================================================= EndFunc ;==>_QuerySite ;============================================================================= Func _ArrayText() If FileExists('Titles.txt') Then Local $FO = FileOpen('Titles.txt') Local $R2A = FileReadToArray($FO) Local $iLineCount = @extended FileClose($FO) For $f = 0 To $iLineCount - 1 ConsoleWrite($f & ' - ' & $R2A[$f] & @CRLF) _QuerySite($R2A[$f]) Next Else MsgBox(64 + 262144, 'Fail', 'Could not find the file Titles.txt') EndIf EndFunc ;==>_ArrayText ;============================================================================= The idea is to get into this site, write into the search and click, which i did, but now the problem is clicking in any of the buttons in the results page, im looking for a way to click the first one, it always matches to what i want, so no need to fiddle around.
      Site
      Thanks for help in advance.

• By yoschga
      is there a possibility to let ie.au3 click into a form? i use on a project where i need to click into a form where items are loaded just writing it in or fill the form is no option