BETA: SciTE v5x & lua Dynamic_include and "Smart" AutoComplete for Vars/UDFs/Abbrevs

Jos

Hi again Jos,

I just tried to do a SyntaxCheck (ctrl+f5) and get this with your new AU3 Wrapper (hadn't done one since you posted the new one). Seems I'm missing FMIPC.au3 include??

1.png.f005d21a9997aa1de25247bef67450ac.png

LibreOffice UDF  ; Scite4AutoIt Spell-Checker Using LibreOffice

Spoiler

"Life is chiefly made up, not of great sacrifices and wonderful achievements, but of little things. It is oftenest through the little things which seem so unworthy of notice that great good or evil is brought into our lives. It is through our failure to endure the tests that come to us in little things, that the habits are molded, the character misshaped; and when the greater tests come, they find us unready. Only by acting upon principle in the tests of daily life can we acquire power to stand firm and faithful in the most dangerous and most difficult positions."

• Developers

yea...  the current version of AutoIt3Wrapper requires FMIPC.au3. Not sure whether I will add it internally or not, but please download that as well for now.

Edited by Jos

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

Okay. Thanks Jos.

Spoiler

"Life is chiefly made up, not of great sacrifices and wonderful achievements, but of little things. It is oftenest through the little things which seem so unworthy of notice that great good or evil is brought into our lives. It is through our failure to endure the tests that come to us in little things, that the habits are molded, the character misshaped; and when the greater tests come, they find us unready. Only by acting upon principle in the tests of daily life can we acquire power to stand firm and faithful in the most dangerous and most difficult positions."

• Developers

Just included the FMIPC UDFs made by @argumentum inside of the AutoIt3Wrapper.au3 to avoid the need for extra downloads and uploaded the updated version to beta. the FMIPC.au3 is removed. 

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.

..the new wrapper uses "AW_" instead of "AutoIt3Wrapper_". Could you set it back as it was ?.
The ControlViewer skips these scripts while listing scripts. Otherwise I'll have to update the code just for that. And maybe other users have scripts written with the old string in mind too.

image.png.0c82d328ea3c360fe012f119d9fd7237.png

Edited by argumentum
added pic.

Follow the link to my code contribution ( and other things too ).
FAQ - Please Read Before Posting.
autoit_scripter_blue_userbar.png

Global $IPCA = 0       ; IPCName for AdminLevel (shelled by Master in case of #RequireAdmin)
... ...
If StringInStr($CMDLINERAW, "/runadmin") Then
    AutoItWinSetTitle($IPCA)

therefore the title is zero instead of AutoIt3Wrapper_ or AW_

• Developers
18 minutes ago, argumentum said:

therefore the title is zero instead of AutoIt3Wrapper_ or AW_

Yea... moved the AutoItWinSetTitle($IPCA) to the section where the pid is retrieved from the commandline. tnx

43 minutes ago, argumentum said:

the new wrapper uses "AW_" instead of "AutoIt3Wrapper_". Could you set it back as it was ?.

Sure no issue, just made it shorter while coding for clarity, but no issue putting it back as it was.

Updates made in current Beta.

Edited by Jos

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.

Func _RestartReqAdmin()
    Local $temp_Script = _TempFile($TempDir, "~", ".au3")

;   Start a new RunScript instances with @RequireAdmin and communicate via IPC
    Local $runline = "RunWait('""" & @AutoItExe & '" ' & StringReplace($cmdlineraw, " /run ", ' /RunAdmin ' & @AutoItPID & ' ') & ' '', "' & @WorkingDir & '")'
    FileWriteLine($temp_Script, '#NoTrayIcon')
    FileWriteLine($temp_Script, '#RequireAdmin')
    FileWriteLine($temp_Script, '#AutoIt3Wrapper_AutoIt3="' & $AutoIt3_PGM & '"')
    FileWriteLine($temp_Script, 'AutoItWinSetTitle("AutoIt3Wrapper_RunAsAdmin_" & @AutoItPID )') ; <---- I'll need this too
    FileWriteLine($temp_Script, $runline)

I'll need this too, ..or something like that :) 

Edited by argumentum
clarify request

• Developers
3 minutes ago, argumentum said:

I'll need this too, ..or something like that :) 

That should now be set correctly by line in this block, which i changed in the last version:   right?

Case $T_Var = "/runadmin"
            $Option = "RunAdmin"
            $x = $x + 1
            ; Start IPC channel for this process
            $IPCA = "AutoIt3Wrapper_RunUserScript" & @AutoItPID
            $IPCCurrent = $IPCA
            _FMIPC_Create($IPCA)
            ; Get PID of Master AutoIt3Wrapper and Send the PID of this elevated version of AutoIt3Wrapper so they can communicate via IPC
            $PIDM = $CMDLINE[$x]
            $IPCM = "AutoIt3Wrapper_RunUserScript" & $PIDM
            ; add PID of the master AutoIt3Wrapper_RunUserScript
            AutoItWinSetTitle($IPCA)
            IPCWrite($IPCCurrent, $IPCM, "#$#APID:" & @AutoItPID & "#$#")

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.

• Developers

How are you testing this?
I am not sure what you are looking at to determine this. As far as I can see the #requireAdmin reshelled script gets the Title set by these lines in the indicated code block:

$IPCA = "AutoIt3Wrapper_RunUserScript" & @AutoItPID
            AutoItWinSetTitle($IPCA)

so ... it has  different name than you expect?

Edited by Jos

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.

• Developers

I also see another issue which I was sure I tested but seem to fail now: Using the Ctrl+Break stops the process properly, but using SciTE menu Tools/ Stop Executing doesn't stop all shelled scripts, so I need some time to fix&test this.

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.

48 minutes ago, Jos said:

How are you testing this?

#RequireAdmin
#Region ;**** Directives created by AutoIt3Wrapper_GUI ****
#AutoIt3Wrapper_UseX64=y
#EndRegion ;**** Directives created by AutoIt3Wrapper_GUI ****
MsgBox(262144, @ScriptName, 'IsAdminn: ' & IsAdmin() & @LF & '@AutoItX64 : ' & @AutoItX64, 10)

image.png.4d002f40747f696993fece1732db3fec.png

51 minutes ago, Jos said:

so ... it has  different name than you expect?

None. That's just fine. Is the temp script that should have a mention that is running as part of the wrapper. The line I added to the temp script:

FileWriteLine($temp_Script, 'AutoItWinSetTitle("AutoIt3Wrapper_ReqAdmin_" & @AutoItPID )') ; <<<
    FileWriteLine($temp_Script, $runline)

does just that. Should not affect anything other than set the title in the temp script used to restart as Admin, as far as I can see.

• Developers
14 minutes ago, argumentum said:
#RequireAdmin
#Region ;**** Directives created by AutoIt3Wrapper_GUI ****
#AutoIt3Wrapper_UseX64=y
#EndRegion ;**** Directives created by AutoIt3Wrapper_GUI ****
MsgBox(262144, @ScriptName, 'IsAdminn: ' & IsAdmin() & @LF & '@AutoItX64 : ' & @AutoItX64, 10)

image.png.4d002f40747f696993fece1732db3fec.png

How are you listing these exactly?
Don't think this is generated from my AutoIt3Wrapper version...right? Scratch that...believe I understand now. :)

Edited by Jos

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.

• Developers

I am not familiar with that script so guess that is why. ;) 

Ok, Have been messing a lot with the messages between all the different AutoIt3Wrapper instances and think I am getting close now. 
The mod you proposed is made for the tmp script and have hopefully fixed the closing of all scripts in all the different scenarios.
Latest version in Beta.

Jos

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.

23 minutes ago, Jos said:

The mod you proposed is made for the tmp script

Yes, thank you !.

24 minutes ago, Jos said:

Have been messing a lot with the messages between all the different AutoIt3Wrapper instances and think I am getting close now.

My Bluetooth MX ho my god is so good keyboard,  does not have the break key :mad2:
So much for modern keyboards and I was going to ask, .. but then I heard your voice in my brain: "..look at the code.."

IniRead($AutoIt3WapperIni, "Other", "SciTE_STOPEXECUTE", '^{BREAK}')

So ok, I'll set ^{VOLUME_UP} in the ini.

Thanks voice of Jos in my brain :)

• Developers

It is also a little hidden in the AutoIt3Wrapper.ini definition, but yes it probably isn't really clearly documented.
My laptop also doesn't have a break and need to use fn+b to simulate break. 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.

Seems to be a performance boost for start up, such as when running AU3Check -- Thanks Jos! And Argumentum!

Spoiler