ControlClick function not working on Calculator

inna

Hi, this is my code:

Run('calc')
Local $hWnd = WinWaitActive("[Class:CalcFrame]", '', 3) ; I also tried WinWaitActive("[Class:Calculator]", '', 3)

Local $xOne = 1215 ; x position of number one button
Local $yOne = 526 ; y position of number one button
Local $xPlus =1332 ; x position of addition button
Local $yPlus =560 ; y position of addition button
Local $xTwo = 1257; x position of number one button
Local $yTwo = 524 ; y position of number one button

Local $i = 1
While $i <= 5
        ControlClick('[CLASS:Button; INSTANCE:1]', '', '', 'left', 1, $xOne, $yOne) ; also tried [CLASS:CalcFrame] and [CLASS:Calculator] and $hWnd
        $i = $i + 1
        ControlClick('[Class:Button; INSTANCE:1]', '', '', 'left', 1, $xPlus, $yPlus) ; also tried [CLASS:CalcFrame] and [CLASS:Calculator] and $hWnd
        sleep(100)
WEnd
ControlClick('[Class:Button; INSTANCE:1]', '', '', 'left', 1, $xTwo, $yTwo) ; also tried [CLASS:CalcFrame] and [CLASS:Calculator] and $hWnd

But it only opens the calculator, but it does not click or hit anywhere or any button.

But if I use MouseMove() or MouseClick(), they work fine.

I tested on both Windows Server 2022 and Windows 10 my laptop.

I found the class names using Autoit Window Info.

Did I miss anything or do anything wrong?

12 hours ago, Jfish said:

I believe they changed calculator in Win 10.  I think you need to use UIAutomation now: 

My main goal is to automate a 3rd party application (not Microsoft apps), but I'm trying it with Calculator because it has Button to click on.

I'm trying ...

Edited by inna

8 minutes ago, inna said:

My main goal is to automate a 3rd party application (not Microsoft apps), but I'm trying it with Calculator because it has Button to click on.

I'm trying ...

I did not understand that:( I get error that the required module is not in the downloaded file.

I'm not sure, but I think if I know how to find the class and titles well, my problem will be solved.

I tried using both Windows's inspect.exe and Autoit Window Info and copied the class names and title from there, but it does not work.

Calculator's buttons can't be identified in that manner any longer because they moved to WPF in Windows 10. So you need to understand the applications that you are trying to automate and which technology can be used to identify the controls to interact with them.  In the example of Calculator - UIAutomation should work. It should also work on other applications.  

Build your own poker game with AutoIt: pokerlogic.au3 | Learn To Program Using FREE Tools with AutoIt