[Solved] How to use different calling convention in DllCallbackRegister ?

Go to solution Solved by kcvinu,

Hi all,

I am doing an experiment with DllCall function. I wrote the dll in D programming language. Unfortunately, I am compelled to use two different calling conventions for my dll. Most of the functions from that dll uses cdecl. But one function uses stdcall. Anyways, I can successfully call those functions from Autoit. But there is a problem. 

I use this code to set a function pointer.

func onMouseDown($sender, $eventArgs)
    Local $control = DllCall($hDll, "ptr:cdecl", "getControl", "ptr", $sender)[0]
    Local $hwnd = DllCall($hDll, "hwnd:cdecl", "getHandle", "ptr", $control)[0]
    MsgBox(0, "Dflex message", "Hi, this message is from Autoit", 0, $hwnd)
EndFunc

Local $pCallback = DllCallbackRegister("onMouseDown", "none", "ptr;ptr")
Local $pfuncPtr = DllCallbackGetPtr($pCallback)

But the WndProc function which I use to call this function pointer uses "stdcall" convention. So inside my "onMouseDown" function, I got the parameters in reverse order. That means, $sender is an EventArgs class and $eventArgs is actually a Control class. How to fix this ? Is there any way to tell the calling convention in DllCallBackRegister ? 

EDIT NOTE: I have changed all my functions to stdcall and re run my program. But the results are same. Still parameters are in reverse order.

But when using stdcall, compiled exe file is not working. Both 32 bit and 64 bit. Script will run in scite editor. 

Edited by kcvinu
Spoiler

My Contributions

Glance GUI Library - A gui library based on Windows api functions. Written in Nim programming language.

UDF Link Viewer   --- A tool to visit the links of some most important UDFs 

Includer_2  ----- A tool to type the #include statement automatically 

Digits To Date  ----- date from 3 integer values

PrintList ----- prints arrays into console for testing.

Alert  ------ An alternative for MsgBox 

MousePosition ------- A simple tooltip display of mouse position

GRM Helper -------- A littile tool to help writing code with GUIRegisterMsg function

Access_UDF  -------- An UDF for working with access database files. (.*accdb only)

• kcvinu changed the title to How to use different calling convention in DllCallbackRegister ?
  • Solution

Ah, Never mind. I solved it by myself. It has nothing to do with Autoit. The problem was in D side. Just tell the calling convention of the callback function and it's done.

Spoiler

My Contributions

Glance GUI Library - A gui library based on Windows api functions. Written in Nim programming language.

UDF Link Viewer   --- A tool to visit the links of some most important UDFs 

Includer_2  ----- A tool to type the #include statement automatically 

Digits To Date  ----- date from 3 integer values

PrintList ----- prints arrays into console for testing.

Alert  ------ An alternative for MsgBox 

MousePosition ------- A simple tooltip display of mouse position

GRM Helper -------- A littile tool to help writing code with GUIRegisterMsg function

Access_UDF  -------- An UDF for working with access database files. (.*accdb only)

• kcvinu changed the title to [Solved] How to use different calling convention in DllCallbackRegister ?