XProTec.au3 = automated Protect and get *Paid*

Valuater

Any idea to fix this issue Valuater?

I wish whomever get this to work would put a quick youtube video on how to do so.  It seems simple but I believe somewhere in the code is flawed, obviously because many in here are having the same common problems which is Payment is made and then poof, nothing happens.  I'll be glad to pay for a product that would work.

I wish whomever get this to work would put a quick youtube video on how to do so.  It seems simple but I believe somewhere in the code is flawed, obviously because many in here are having the same common problems which is Payment is made and then poof, nothing happens.  I'll be glad to pay for a product that would work.

In my case the TEXT to match for the paypal payment success was different. Once I changed the string to look for, mine worked. Once I get home, if you need me to, I can post the exact change, line number and all. Also, I had to edit the script to get blacklist to work as well. Basically Valuator had something like:

If INetGet(yada yada yada) = 1 then

and I had to drop the =1 and just have:

If INetGet(yada yada yada) then

The reason is the INetGet returns the amount of bytes downloaded, so it was always more than one thus would not complete the if statement. By taking off the =1 part, my blacklist now works to.

In my case the TEXT to match for the paypal payment success was different. Once I changed the string to look for, mine worked. Once I get home, if you need me to, I can post the exact change, line number and all. Also, I had to edit the script to get blacklist to work as well. Basically Valuator had something like:

If INetGet(yada yada yada) = 1 then

and I had to drop the =1 and just have:

If INetGet(yada yada yada) then

The reason is the INetGet returns the amount of bytes downloaded, so it was always more than one thus would not complete the if statement. By taking off the =1 part, my blacklist now works to.

Hello Leopardfist, 

Please post the exact code you use, of course minus your personal details.  When it directed you to PayPal, did the dollar amount auto populate for you?  For me, it was always zero.  If this works for me, I can certainly pay you and of course valuator.  Thank you.

Hello Leopardfist, 

Please post the exact code you use, of course minus your personal details.  When it directed you to PayPal, did the dollar amount auto populate for you?  For me, it was always zero.  If this works for me, I can certainly pay you and of course valuator.  Thank you.

OK, code is below, I changed several things with paypal & blacklist issues, but to get the paypal money price thing to work right what you need to do is go to paypal first, create a button where your item and price is programmed in, then get THAT code to enter into the XProTec variable. Keep in mind its not the html code you want, but the email link code.

#cs ===============================================================================
    *XProTec - Free Version f1.0.0 - 04.09.2007
    Autor:      Robert M @ QT Appraisal
    E-mail:     Valuater@aol.com
    Language:    English
    OSystem:    Windows Xp
    Features:   -Automated Program
                -Register Users
                -Receive Payment
                -Program Protection
    Requirements: Legal copy of Microsoft Windows Xp
    Construction: AutoIt 3.2.2.0+, SciTE 1.73

Thanks to all, Enjoy...
#ce ===============================================================================

#cs Demo Use
;#include<XProTec.au3> ; MUST BE AN INCLUDE

$D_Mail = "developer@msn.com " ; your email
$D_Program = "XPro-Tec-Free" ; your program name
$U_Price = "20.00" ; the amount of money you wish to be payed by the user
$U_Trial = "30" ; amount of days for the trial period
$U_License = "3" ; 3 = one computer only - see license notes
$D_License = "1" ; developers license #
$D_PayPal = "www.paypal.com/my account-link to paypal" ; - paypal link
$D_Link = "www.mywebsite.com/.../" ; looks for "www.mywebsite.com/.../Blacklist.txt" ; see Blacklist
$U_Return = 1 ; pay or quit .... or  $U_Return = 0 ; will return control to developer with @extended = 6 [Limited Freeware Option]

XProTec($D_Mail, $D_Program, $U_Price, $U_Trial, $U_License, $D_License, $D_PayPal, $D_Link, $U_Return)

; your script starts here ..............

#ce End Demo

#include-once

Global $smtpserver = "Private"
Global $sendusername = "Private"
Global $sendpassword = "Private"
; Info for this function by JdeB = http://www.autoitscript.com/forum/index.php?s=&showtopic=23860&view=findpost&p=166575

Func XProTec($D_Mail, $D_Program, $U_Price = 0, $U_Trial = 0, $U_License = 1, $D_License = 1, $D_PayPal = 1, $D_Link = 1, $U_Return = 1)
    If @Compiled <> 1 and $D_License <> 1 Then Return SetError(1, -1, "Not a Compiled Program")
    If $D_Program <> StringTrimRight(@ScriptName, 4) Then mError("ERROR - Not a Valid Program Name     ", 1, 1)
    Local $i_rand, $U_info, $Vreg, $U_Payed, $rtemp = @TempDir & "\XTemp.txt", $M_server = "@CraftARR.com", $ND_Mail = $D_Mail, $encrypt = "Fudge", $ver = "f1.0.0"
    Local $P_program = $D_Program, $sC = @ComputerName, $sD = @HomeDrive, $R_owner = RegRead("HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion", "RegisteredOwner"), $sS = @ScriptName
    Local $D_1 = _StringEncryptor(1, $D_Mail, $encrypt), $D_2 = _StringEncryptor(1, "X" & (StringInStr($D_Mail, "@") * (StringLen($D_Mail) - 2)) + ((StringLen($D_Mail) - 2) * 7) , (StringLen($D_1) - 9))
    Local $rand = Chr(Random(Asc("A"), Asc("Z"), 1)) & Random(100, 999, 1) & "-" & Chr(Random(Asc("A"), Asc("Z"), 1)) & Random(100, 999, 1) & "-" & Chr(Random(Asc("A"), Asc("Z"), 1)) & Random(100, 999, 1) & "-" & Chr(Random(Asc("A"), Asc("Z"), 1)) & Random(100, 999, 1)
    Local $P_3 = StringMid( _StringEncryptor(1, "X" & (StringLeft(DriveGetSerial($sD), 6) + StringLen($sC)) & StringLen($sC), $encrypt & "n", 2), StringLen($sC) / 2, 16), $F_days = 0, $F_file = @SystemDir & "\winopsys.dat"
    If StringInStr($sS, "XProTec") Then Return mError("Not a Valid Developer Program   ", 2, 1)
    If Not StringInStr($D_Mail, "@") And Not StringInStr($D_Mail, ".") Then Return mError("Not a Valid Developer Email   ", 3, 1)
    If $U_License <> 1 And $U_License <> 2 And $U_License <> 3 Then Return mError("Not a Valid User License Number (1,2 or 3)   ", 4, 1)
    If $D_License <> $D_2 Then mError("Please Register as Developer" & @CRLF & @CRLF & "Dev Email = " & $D_Mail & "   "  & @CRLF & "Dev License = " & $D_2 & "     " & @CRLF & @CRLF, " Free #          ...Valuater", 1) 
    While 1
        If Ping("www.Autoit3.com", 4000) > 0 Then ExitLoop
        If MsgBox(262149, "Connection Error", "An Internet Connection is Required     ", 10) = 2 Then Exit
    WEnd
    $X_read001 = RegRead("HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Current Version\Settings\ClickTask.com\X-" & $P_program, "001")
    $X_read004 = RegRead("HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Current Version\Settings\ClickTask.com\X-" & $P_program, "004")
    If $X_read001 = "" And $X_read004 = "" Then
        If MsgBox(262209, $P_program, "To Register as User, an Email will be sent Immediately to you  " & @CRLF & @CRLF & "Please Click OK to continue   " & @CRLF) <> 1 Then Exit
        Do
            $U_Mail = Qbox($P_program, "Please Type in your Email Address   " & @CRLF & @CRLF & "If not, you will need to restart -  " & $P_program & "   ")
        Until StringInStr($U_Mail, "@") And StringInStr($U_Mail, ".")
        $text = "Please copy the Validation Code below" & @CRLF & @CRLF & "Owner = " & $R_owner & @CRLF & "Program = " & $P_program & @CRLF & _
                "Validation Date = " & _DateTimeFormat( _NowCalc(), 1) & @CRLF & "Validation Code = " & $rand & @CRLF & @CRLF & " Thank You!" & @CRLF & $P_program & @CRLF & @CRLF & "Please save your Validation Code!"
        mEmailer($P_program & $M_server, $U_Mail, $ND_Mail, $P_program & " Validation Code", $text)
        Do
            $input1 = Qbox($P_program, "Please Copy and Paste the Validation Code from the Email here  " & @CRLF & "If not, you will need to restart - " & $P_program & "   ")
        Until $input1 = $rand
        Local $X_read003 = $U_Mail, $X_read004 = _NowCalc(), $X_read005 = "", $X_read006 = "", $X_read007 = ""
        IniWrite($F_file, "Security", $P_program, _StringEncryptor(1, _NowCalc() , (StringLen($D_1) - 13)))
        RegWrite("HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Current Version\Settings\ClickTask.com\X-" & $P_program, "001", "REG_SZ", $D_Mail)
        If $D_License <> $D_2 Then RegWrite("HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Current Version\Settings\ClickTask.com\X-" & $P_program, "002", "REG_SZ", "Developer Not Licensed")
        If $D_License = $D_2 Then RegWrite("HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Current Version\Settings\ClickTask.com\X-" & $P_program, "002", "REG_SZ", "Licensed Developer")
        RegWrite("HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Current Version\Settings\ClickTask.com\X-" & $P_program, "003", "REG_SZ", $U_Mail)
        RegWrite("HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Current Version\Settings\ClickTask.com\X-" & $P_program, "004", "REG_SZ", _StringEncryptor(1, _NowCalc() , (StringLen($D_1) - 13)))
        RegWrite("HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Current Version\Settings\ClickTask.com\X-" & $P_program, "005", "REG_SZ", "")
        RegWrite("HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Current Version\Settings\ClickTask.com\X-" & $P_program, "006", "REG_SZ", "")
        RegWrite("HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Current Version\Settings\ClickTask.com\X-" & $P_program, "007", "REG_SZ", "")
    Else
        If $X_read001 <> $D_Mail Then mError("Not the Registered Developer Email  ", 5, 1)
        If $D_License <> $D_2 Then RegWrite("HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Current Version\Settings\ClickTask.com\X-" & $P_program, "002", "REG_SZ", "Developer Not Licensed")
        If $D_License = $D_2 Then RegWrite("HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Current Version\Settings\ClickTask.com\X-" & $P_program, "002", "REG_SZ", "Licensed Developer")
        $X_read003 = RegRead("HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Current Version\Settings\ClickTask.com\X-" & $P_program, "003")
        $X_read004 = _StringEncryptor(0, RegRead("HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Current Version\Settings\ClickTask.com\X-" & $P_program, "004") , (StringLen($D_1) - 13))
        $X_read005 = _StringEncryptor(0, RegRead("HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Current Version\Settings\ClickTask.com\X-" & $P_program, "005"), $encrypt & "7")
        $X_read006 = _StringEncryptor(0, RegRead("HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Current Version\Settings\ClickTask.com\X-" & $P_program, "006"), $encrypt & "2")
        $X_read007 = RegRead("HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Current Version\Settings\ClickTask.com\X-" & $P_program, "007")
    EndIf
    If InetGet($D_Link & "Blacklist.txt", $rtemp, 1) Then
    ;$itemp = BinaryToString(InetRead("http://craftarr.com/Blacklist.txt"))
        $itemp = FileRead($rtemp)
        FileDelete($rtemp)
        If StringInStr($itemp, $X_read003) Or StringInStr($itemp, $ND_Mail) Then mError("This program has been abused and will now close    ", 6, 1)
    EndIf
    If $U_Trial = 0 And $U_Price = 0 Then Return SetError(0, 0, "Free Licensed")
    If $U_License = 1 And $X_read005 = $X_read003 Then Return SetError(0, 1, "Email Licensed")
    If $U_License = 2 And $X_read006 = $R_owner Then Return SetError(0, 2, "Owner Licensed")
    If $U_License = 3 And $X_read007 = $P_3 Then Return SetError(0, 3, "Computer Licensed")
    If $U_License = 1 Then $U_info = "Your E-Mail   "
    If $U_License = 1 Then $i_rand = _StringEncryptor(1, $X_read003, $encrypt & "7")
    If $U_License = 2 Then $U_info = "Windows Registered Owner  "
    If $U_License = 2 Then $i_rand = _StringEncryptor(1, $R_owner, $encrypt & "2")
    If $U_License = 3 Then $U_info = "One Computer Only  "
    If $U_License = 3 Then $i_rand = $P_3
    $T_days = _DateDiff("D", $X_read004, _NowCalc())
    $t = FileGetTime(_StringEncryptor(0, IniRead($F_file, "Security", $P_program, _NowCalc()) , (StringLen($D_1) - 13)))
    If Not @error Then $F_days = _DateDiff("D", $t[0] & "/" & $t[1] & "/" & $t[2], _NowCalc())
    If $F_days > $T_days Then $T_days = $F_days
    If $T_days < 0 Or $T_days > 3600 Then mError("ERROR - Validation Date   ", 7, 1)
    If $D_License <> $D_2 And $T_days > 90 Then mError("Developer Trial Period has Expired  ", 9, 1)
    If $U_Trial <> 0 And $U_Price = 0 And $T_days > $U_Trial Then mError($P_program & "'s Trial Period has Expired  ", 8, 1)
    If $U_Trial <> 0 And $T_days > ($U_Trial / 2) And $T_days <= $U_Trial Then $U_Payed = mRegister($P_program, $U_Price, $U_Trial, $U_License, $T_days, $D_PayPal, $U_info, $i_rand, 0)
    If $U_Trial = 0 And $U_Price <> 0 Or $T_days > $U_Trial Then $U_Payed = mRegister($P_program, $U_Price, $U_Trial, $U_License, $T_days, $D_PayPal, $U_info, $i_rand, $U_Return)
    If $U_Payed = 1 And $U_License >= 1 And $U_License <= 3 Then RegWrite("HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Current Version\Settings\ClickTask.com\X-" & $P_program, "00" & ($U_License + 4), "REG_SZ", $i_rand)
    If $U_Payed = 1 Then $text = "Please save this Registration Code Page" & @CRLF & @CRLF & "Owner = " & $R_owner & @CRLF & "Program = " & $P_program & @CRLF & _
            "Registration Date = " & _DateTimeFormat( _NowCalc(), 1) & @CRLF & "Registration Code = " & $i_rand & @CRLF & @CRLF & " Thank You!" & @CRLF & $P_program
    If $U_Payed = 1 Then mEmailer($P_program & $M_server, $X_read003, $ND_Mail, $P_program & " Registration Code", $text)
    If $U_Payed = 1 Then MsgBox(64, $P_program, " You are now registered and a confirmation email has been sent to you  " & @CRLF & @CRLF & "..... Thank You !      ", 5)
    If $U_Payed = 1 Then Return SetError(0, 4, "License Paid")
    If $U_Trial = 0 And $U_Price <> 0 Or $T_days > $U_Trial Then Return SetError(0, 6, "Freeware Limited")
    Return SetError(0, 5, "License Not Paid")
EndFunc   ;==>XProTec
Func mRegister($Prog, $U_P, $U_T, $U_L, $T_D, $D_P, $Uinfo, $irand, $rFatal = 0)
    Local $PR1 = "Trial Period = " & $U_T & " Days  " & @CRLF & "License Type = " & $Uinfo & @CRLF & "Register Fee =  $" & $U_P
    Local $PR2 = "   " & @CRLF & "Days Since Validation = " & $T_D & @CRLF & @CRLF & "Would you like to Register Now?      " & @CRLF & @CRLF
    Local $PR3 = "*Yes*  to Register Now!" & @CRLF & "*No*  to use your previous Registration Number.      " & @CRLF & "*Cancel*  to Quit Registration." & @CRLF
    $U_ans = MsgBox(262147, $Prog, $PR1 & $PR2 & $PR3)
    If $U_ans = 6 Then
        WinMinimizeAll()
        $PID = Run('C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe "' & $D_P & '"', "", @SW_SHOW)
        WinWaitActive("")
        Local $Handle = WinGetHandle($PID), $sHTML = "", $loop = 0
        While ProcessExists($PID)
            Sleep(3000)
            If ProcessExists($PID) = 0 Then ExitLoop
            If Not StringInStr(WinGetTitle($Handle), "PayPal") And Not StringInStr(WinGetTitle($Handle), "DreamHost") Then
                If $loop = 5 Then ExitLoop
                $loop = $loop + 1
            Else
                $loop = 0
            EndIf
            If StringInStr(WinGetTitle($Handle), "Thanks for your order") Then Return 1
        WEnd
        ProcessClose($PID)
    EndIf
    If $U_ans = 7 Then
        Do
            $input1 = Qbox($Prog, "Please Paste your Registration Code below       " & @CRLF & "License Type = " & $Uinfo & "   " & @CRLF & "If not, you will need to restart - " & $Prog & "   ")
        Until $input1 = $irand
        Return 1
    EndIf
    If $rFatal Then Exit
    Return 0
EndFunc   ;==>mRegister
Func mEmailer($e_Sender, $e_Recipient, $e_CcAddress, $e_Subject, $e_Text)
    ; Info for this function by JdeB = http://www.autoitscript.com/forum/index.php?s=&showtopic=23860&view=findpost&p=166575
    $oMyError = ObjEvent("AutoIt.Error", "MyErrFunc")
    $objMessage = ObjCreate("CDO.Message")
    With $objMessage
        .Subject = $e_Subject
        .Sender = $e_Sender
        .From = $e_Sender
        .To = $e_Recipient
        .Cc = $e_CcAddress
        .TextBody = $e_Text
    EndWith
    With $objMessage.Configuration.Fields
        .Item ("http://schemas.microsoft.com/cdo/configuration/sendusing") = 2
        .Item ("http://schemas.microsoft.com/cdo/configuration/smtpserver") = $smtpserver
        .Item ("http://schemas.microsoft.com/cdo/configuration/smtpauthenticate") = 1
        .Item ("http://schemas.microsoft.com/cdo/configuration/sendusername") = $sendusername
        .Item ("http://schemas.microsoft.com/cdo/configuration/sendpassword") = $sendpassword
        .Item ("http://schemas.microsoft.com/cdo/configuration/smtpserverport") = 25
        .Item ("http://schemas.microsoft.com/cdo/configuration/smtpconnectiontimeout") = 60
        .Update
    EndWith
    $objMessage.Send
    If @error Then MyErrFunc()
    $oMyError = ""
    $objMessage = ""
EndFunc   ;==>mEmailer
Func Qbox($t1, $L1)
    $Qbox = InputBox($t1, $L1, "", "", 300, 150)
    If @error = 1 Then Exit
    Return $Qbox
EndFunc   ;==>Qbox
Func mError($sText, $ret = 0, $iFatal = 0)
    MsgBox(48 + 4096 + 262144, "*XProTec*", $sText & " #" & $ret & "   ")
    If $iFatal Then Exit
EndFunc   ;==>mError
Func MyErrFunc()
    MsgBox(262209, "COM / Internal Error", "This Program has been interupted by a Fatal COM Error      ")
    Exit
EndFunc   ;==>MyErrFunc
Func _INetGetSources($s_URL, $s_Header = '')
    If StringLeft($s_URL, 7) <> 'http://' And StringLeft($s_URL, 8) <> 'https://' Then $s_URL = 'http://' & $s_URL
    Local $h_DLL = DllOpen("wininet.dll"), $ai_IRF, $s_Buf = ''
    Local $ai_IO = DllCall($h_DLL, 'int', 'InternetOpen', 'str', "AutoIt v3", 'int', 0, 'int', 0, 'int', 0, 'int', 0)
    If @error Or $ai_IO[0] = 0 Then
        DllClose($h_DLL)
        SetError(1)
        Return ""
    EndIf
    Local $ai_IOU = DllCall($h_DLL, 'int', 'InternetOpenUrl', 'int', $ai_IO[0], 'str', $s_URL, 'str', $s_Header, 'int', StringLen($s_Header), 'int', 0x80000000, 'int', 0)
    If @error Or $ai_IOU[0] = 0 Then
        DllCall($h_DLL, 'int', 'InternetCloseHandle', 'int', $ai_IO[0])
        DllClose($h_DLL)
        SetError(1)
        Return ""
    EndIf
    Local $v_Struct = DllStructCreate('udword')
    DllStructSetData($v_Struct, 1, 1)
    While DllStructGetData($v_Struct, 1) <> 0
        $ai_IRF = DllCall($h_DLL, 'int', 'InternetReadFile', 'int', $ai_IOU[0], 'str', '', 'int', 256, 'ptr', DllStructGetPtr($v_Struct))
        $s_Buf &= StringLeft($ai_IRF[2], DllStructGetData($v_Struct, 1))
    WEnd
    DllCall($h_DLL, 'int', 'InternetCloseHandle', 'int', $ai_IOU[0])
    DllClose($h_DLL)
    Return $s_Buf
EndFunc   ;==>_INetGetSources
Func _StringEncryptor($i_Encrypt, $s_EncryptText, $s_EncryptPassword, $i_EncryptLevel = 1)
    If $i_Encrypt <> 0 And $i_Encrypt <> 1 Then
        SetError(1)
        Return ''
    ElseIf $s_EncryptText = '' Or $s_EncryptPassword = '' Then
        SetError(1)
        Return ''
    Else
        If Number($i_EncryptLevel) <= 0 Or Int($i_EncryptLevel) <> $i_EncryptLevel Then $i_EncryptLevel = 1
        Local $v_EncryptModified, $i_EncryptCountH, $i_EncryptCountG, $v_EncryptSwap, $av_EncryptBox[256][2], $i_EncryptCountA
        Local $i_EncryptCountB, $i_EncryptCountC, $i_EncryptCountD, $i_EncryptCountE, $v_EncryptCipher, $v_EncryptCipherBy
        If $i_Encrypt = 1 Then
            For $i_EncryptCountF = 0 To $i_EncryptLevel Step 1
                $i_EncryptCountG = ''
                $i_EncryptCountH = ''
                $v_EncryptModified = ''
                For $i_EncryptCountG = 1 To StringLen($s_EncryptText)
                    If $i_EncryptCountH = StringLen($s_EncryptPassword) Then
                        $i_EncryptCountH = 1
                    Else
                        $i_EncryptCountH = $i_EncryptCountH + 1
                    EndIf
                    $v_EncryptModified = $v_EncryptModified & Chr(BitXOR(Asc(StringMid($s_EncryptText, $i_EncryptCountG, 1)), Asc(StringMid($s_EncryptPassword, $i_EncryptCountH, 1)), 255))
                Next
                $s_EncryptText = $v_EncryptModified
                $i_EncryptCountA = ''
                $i_EncryptCountB = 0
                $i_EncryptCountC = ''
                $i_EncryptCountD = ''
                $i_EncryptCountE = ''
                $v_EncryptCipherBy = ''
                $v_EncryptCipher = ''
                $v_EncryptSwap = ''
                $av_EncryptBox = ''
                Local $av_EncryptBox[256][2]
                For $i_EncryptCountA = 0 To 255
                    $av_EncryptBox[$i_EncryptCountA][1] = Asc(StringMid($s_EncryptPassword, Mod($i_EncryptCountA, StringLen($s_EncryptPassword)) + 1, 1))
                    $av_EncryptBox[$i_EncryptCountA][0] = $i_EncryptCountA
                Next
                    $i_EncryptCountB = Mod(($i_EncryptCountB + $av_EncryptBox[$i_EncryptCountA][0] + $av_EncryptBox[$i_EncryptCountA][1]), 256)
                    $v_EncryptSwap = $av_EncryptBox[$i_EncryptCountA][0]
                    $av_EncryptBox[$i_EncryptCountA][0] = $av_EncryptBox[$i_EncryptCountB][0]
                    $av_EncryptBox[$i_EncryptCountB][0] = $v_EncryptSwap
                Next
                For $i_EncryptCountA = 1 To StringLen($s_EncryptText)
                    $i_EncryptCountC = Mod(($i_EncryptCountC + 1), 256)
                    $i_EncryptCountD = Mod(($i_EncryptCountD + $av_EncryptBox[$i_EncryptCountC][0]), 256)
                    $i_EncryptCountE = $av_EncryptBox[Mod(($av_EncryptBox[$i_EncryptCountC][0] + $av_EncryptBox[$i_EncryptCountD][0]), 256)][0]
                    $v_EncryptCipherBy = BitXOR(Asc(StringMid($s_EncryptText, $i_EncryptCountA, 1)), $i_EncryptCountE)
                    $v_EncryptCipher = $v_EncryptCipher & Hex($v_EncryptCipherBy, 2)
                Next
                $s_EncryptText = $v_EncryptCipher
            Next
        Else
                $i_EncryptCountB = 0
                $i_EncryptCountC = ''
                $i_EncryptCountD = ''
                $i_EncryptCountE = ''
                $v_EncryptCipherBy = ''
                $v_EncryptCipher = ''
                $v_EncryptSwap = ''
                $av_EncryptBox = ''
                    $av_EncryptBox[$i_EncryptCountA][1] = Asc(StringMid($s_EncryptPassword, Mod($i_EncryptCountA, StringLen($s_EncryptPassword)) + 1, 1))
                Next
                    $i_EncryptCountB = Mod(($i_EncryptCountB + $av_EncryptBox[$i_EncryptCountA][0] + $av_EncryptBox[$i_EncryptCountA][1]), 256)
                Next
                For $i_EncryptCountA = 1 To StringLen($s_EncryptText) Step 2
                    $i_EncryptCountD = Mod(($i_EncryptCountD + $av_EncryptBox[$i_EncryptCountC][0]), 256)
                    $i_EncryptCountE = $av_EncryptBox[Mod(($av_EncryptBox[$i_EncryptCountC][0] + $av_EncryptBox[$i_EncryptCountD][0]), 256)][0]
                    $v_EncryptCipherBy = BitXOR(Dec(StringMid($s_EncryptText, $i_EncryptCountA, 2)), $i_EncryptCountE)
                    $v_EncryptCipher = $v_EncryptCipher & Chr($v_EncryptCipherBy)
                Next
                $i_EncryptCountG = ''
                $i_EncryptCountH = ''
                $v_EncryptModified = ''
                        $i_EncryptCountH = 1
                    Else
                    EndIf
                    $v_EncryptModified = $v_EncryptModified & Chr(BitXOR(Asc(StringMid($s_EncryptText, $i_EncryptCountG, 1)), Asc(StringMid($s_EncryptPassword, $i_EncryptCountH, 1)), 255))
                Next
            Next
        EndIf
        Return $s_EncryptText
    EndIf
EndFunc   ;==>_StringEncryptor
Func _NowCalc()
    Return (@YEAR & "/" & @MON & "/" & @MDAY & " " & @HOUR & ":" & @MIN & ":" & @SEC)
EndFunc   ;==>_NowCalc
Func _DateTimeFormat($sDate, $sType)
    Local $asDatePart[4]
    Local $asTimePart[4]
    Local $sTempDate = ""
    Local $sTempTime = ""
    Local $sAM
    Local $sPM
    Local $iWday
    Local $lngX
    If Not _DateIsValid($sDate) Then
        SetError(1)
        Return ("")
    EndIf
    If $sType < 0 Or $sType > 5 Or Not IsInt($sType) Then
        SetError(2)
        Return ("")
    EndIf
    _DateTimeSplit($sDate, $asDatePart, $asTimePart)
    Switch $sType
        Case 0
            $lngX = DllCall("kernel32.dll", "long", "GetLocaleInfo", "long", 0x400, "long", 0x1F, "str", "", "long", 255)
            If Not @error And $lngX[0] <> 0 Then
                $sTempDate = $lngX[3]
            Else
                $sTempDate = "M/d/yyyy"
            EndIf
            If $asTimePart[0] > 1 Then
                $lngX = DllCall("kernel32.dll", "long", "GetLocaleInfo", "long", 0x400, "long", 0x1003, "str", "", "long", 255)
                    $sTempTime = $lngX[3]
                Else
                    $sTempTime = "h:mm:ss tt"
                EndIf
            EndIf
        Case 1
            $lngX = DllCall("kernel32.dll", "long", "GetLocaleInfo", "long", 0x400, "long", 0x20, "str", "", "long", 255)
                $sTempDate = $lngX[3]
            Else
                $sTempDate = "dddd, MMMM dd, yyyy"
            EndIf
        Case 2
            $lngX = DllCall("kernel32.dll", "long", "GetLocaleInfo", "long", 0x400, "long", 0x1F, "str", "", "long", 255)
                $sTempDate = $lngX[3]
            Else
                $sTempDate = "M/d/yyyy"
            EndIf
        Case 3
                $lngX = DllCall("kernel32.dll", "long", "GetLocaleInfo", "long", 0x400, "long", 0x1003, "str", "", "long", 255)
                    $sTempTime = $lngX[3]
                Else
                EndIf
            EndIf
        Case 4
                $sTempTime = "hh:mm"
            EndIf
        Case 5
                $sTempTime = "hh:mm:ss"
            EndIf
    EndSwitch
    If $sTempDate <> "" Then
        $lngX = DllCall("kernel32.dll", "long", "GetLocaleInfo", "long", 0x400, "long", 0x1D, "str", "", "long", 255)
            $sTempTime = StringReplace($sTempTime, "/", $lngX[3])
        EndIf
        $iWday = _DateToDayOfWeek($asDatePart[1], $asDatePart[2], $asDatePart[3])
        $asDatePart[3] = StringRight("0" & $asDatePart[3], 2)
        $asDatePart[2] = StringRight("0" & $asDatePart[2], 2)
        $sTempDate = StringReplace($sTempDate, "d", "@")
        $sTempDate = StringReplace($sTempDate, "m", "#")
        $sTempDate = StringReplace($sTempDate, "y", "&")
        $sTempDate = StringReplace($sTempDate, "@@@@", _DateDayOfWeek($iWday, 0))
        $sTempDate = StringReplace($sTempDate, "@@@", _DateDayOfWeek($iWday, 1))
        $sTempDate = StringReplace($sTempDate, "@@", $asDatePart[3])
        $sTempDate = StringReplace($sTempDate, "@", StringReplace(StringLeft($asDatePart[3], 1), "0", "") & StringRight($asDatePart[3], 1))
        $sTempDate = StringReplace($sTempDate, "####", _DateMonthOfYear($asDatePart[2], 0))
        $sTempDate = StringReplace($sTempDate, "###", _DateMonthOfYear($asDatePart[2], 1))
        $sTempDate = StringReplace($sTempDate, "##", $asDatePart[2])
        $sTempDate = StringReplace($sTempDate, "#", StringReplace(StringLeft($asDatePart[2], 1), "0", "") & StringRight($asDatePart[2], 1))
        $sTempDate = StringReplace($sTempDate, "&&&&", $asDatePart[1])
        $sTempDate = StringReplace($sTempDate, "&&", StringRight($asDatePart[1], 2))
    EndIf
    If $sTempTime <> "" Then
        $lngX = DllCall("kernel32.dll", "long", "GetLocaleInfo", "long", 0x400, "long", 0x28, "str", "", "long", 255)
            $sAM = $lngX[3]
        Else
            $sAM = "AM"
        EndIf
        $lngX = DllCall("kernel32.dll", "long", "GetLocaleInfo", "long", 0x400, "long", 0x29, "str", "", "long", 255)
            $sPM = $lngX[3]
        Else
            $sPM = "PM"
        EndIf
        $lngX = DllCall("kernel32.dll", "long", "GetLocaleInfo", "long", 0x400, "long", 0x1E, "str", "", "long", 255)
            $sTempTime = StringReplace($sTempTime, ":", $lngX[3])
        EndIf
        If StringInStr($sTempTime, "tt") Then
            If $asTimePart[1] < 12 Then
                $sTempTime = StringReplace($sTempTime, "tt", $sAM)
                If $asTimePart[1] = 0 Then $asTimePart[1] = 12
            Else
                $sTempTime = StringReplace($sTempTime, "tt", $sPM)
                If $asTimePart[1] > 12 Then $asTimePart[1] = $asTimePart[1] - 12
            EndIf
        EndIf
        $asTimePart[1] = StringRight("0" & $asTimePart[1], 2)
        $asTimePart[2] = StringRight("0" & $asTimePart[2], 2)
        $asTimePart[3] = StringRight("0" & $asTimePart[3], 2)
        $sTempTime = StringReplace($sTempTime, "hh", StringFormat( "%02d", $asTimePart[1]))
        $sTempTime = StringReplace($sTempTime, "h", StringReplace(StringLeft($asTimePart[1], 1), "0", "") & StringRight($asTimePart[1], 1))
        $sTempTime = StringReplace($sTempTime, "mm", StringFormat( "%02d", $asTimePart[2]))
        $sTempTime = StringReplace($sTempTime, "ss", StringFormat( "%02d", $asTimePart[3]))
        $sTempDate = StringStripWS($sTempDate & " " & $sTempTime, 3)
    EndIf
    Return ($sTempDate)
EndFunc   ;==>_DateTimeFormat
Func _DateDiff($sType, $sStartDate, $sEndDate)
    Local $asStartDatePart[4]
    Local $asStartTimePart[4]
    Local $asEndDatePart[4]
    Local $asEndTimePart[4]
    Local $iTimeDiff
    Local $iYearDiff
    Local $iMonthDiff
    Local $iStartTimeInSecs
    Local $iEndTimeInSecs
    Local $aDaysDiff
    $sType = StringLeft($sType, 1)
    If StringInStr("d,m,y,w,h,n,s", $sType) = 0 Or $sType = "" Then
        SetError(1)
        Return (0)
    EndIf
    If Not _DateIsValid($sStartDate) Then
        SetError(2)
        Return (0)
    EndIf
    If Not _DateIsValid($sEndDate) Then
        SetError(3)
        Return (0)
    EndIf
    _DateTimeSplit($sStartDate, $asStartDatePart, $asStartTimePart)
    _DateTimeSplit($sEndDate, $asEndDatePart, $asEndTimePart)
    $aDaysDiff = _DateToDayValue($asEndDatePart[1], $asEndDatePart[2], $asEndDatePart[3]) - _DateToDayValue($asStartDatePart[1], $asStartDatePart[2], $asStartDatePart[3])
    If $asStartTimePart[0] > 1 And $asEndTimePart[0] > 1 Then
        $iStartTimeInSecs = $asStartTimePart[1] * 3600 + $asStartTimePart[2] * 60 + $asStartTimePart[3]
        $iEndTimeInSecs = $asEndTimePart[1] * 3600 + $asEndTimePart[2] * 60 + $asEndTimePart[3]
        $iTimeDiff = $iEndTimeInSecs - $iStartTimeInSecs
        If $iTimeDiff < 0 Then
            $aDaysDiff = $aDaysDiff - 1
            $iTimeDiff = $iTimeDiff + 24 * 60 * 60
        EndIf
    Else
        $iTimeDiff = 0
    EndIf
    Select
        Case $sType = "d"
            Return ($aDaysDiff)
        Case $sType = "m"
            $iYearDiff = $asEndDatePart[1] - $asStartDatePart[1]
            $iMonthDiff = $asEndDatePart[2] - $asStartDatePart[2] + $iYearDiff * 12
            If $asEndDatePart[3] < $asStartDatePart[3]Then $iMonthDiff = $iMonthDiff - 1
            $iStartTimeInSecs = $asStartTimePart[1] * 3600 + $asStartTimePart[2] * 60 + $asStartTimePart[3]
            $iEndTimeInSecs = $asEndTimePart[1] * 3600 + $asEndTimePart[2] * 60 + $asEndTimePart[3]
            If $asEndDatePart[3] = $asStartDatePart[3]And $iTimeDiff < 0 Then $iMonthDiff = $iMonthDiff - 1
            Return ($iMonthDiff)
        Case $sType = "y"
            If $asEndDatePart[2] < $asStartDatePart[2]Then $iYearDiff = $iYearDiff - 1
            If $asEndDatePart[2] = $asStartDatePart[2]And $asEndDatePart[3] < $asStartDatePart[3]Then $iYearDiff = $iYearDiff - 1
            If $asEndDatePart[2] = $asStartDatePart[2]And $asEndDatePart[3] = $asStartDatePart[3]And $iTimeDiff < 0 Then $iYearDiff = $iYearDiff - 1
            Return ($iYearDiff)
        Case $sType = "w"
            Return (Int($aDaysDiff / 7))
        Case $sType = "h"
            Return ($aDaysDiff * 24 + Int($iTimeDiff / 3600))
        Case $sType = "n"
            Return ($aDaysDiff * 24 * 60 + Int($iTimeDiff / 60))
        Case $sType = "s"
            Return ($aDaysDiff * 24 * 60 * 60 + $iTimeDiff)
    EndSelect
EndFunc   ;==>_DateDiff
Func _DateIsValid($sDate)
    Local $asDatePart[4]
    Local $asTimePart[4]
    Local $iNumDays
    $iNumDays = "31,28,31,30,31,30,31,31,30,31,30,31"
    $iNumDays = StringSplit($iNumDays, ",")
    If $asDatePart[0] <> 3 Then
        Return (0)
    EndIf
    If _DateIsLeapYear($asDatePart[1]) Then $iNumDays[2] = 29
    If $asDatePart[1] < 1000 Or $asDatePart[1] > 2999 Then Return (0)
    If $asDatePart[2] < 1 Or $asDatePart[2] > 12 Then Return (0)
    If $asDatePart[3] < 1 Or $asDatePart[3] > $iNumDays[$asDatePart[2]]Then Return (0)
    If $asTimePart[0] < 1 Then Return (1)
    If $asTimePart[0] < 2 Then Return (0)
    If $asTimePart[1] < 0 Or $asTimePart[1] > 23 Then Return (0)
    If $asTimePart[2] < 0 Or $asTimePart[2] > 59 Then Return (0)
    If $asTimePart[3] < 0 Or $asTimePart[3] > 59 Then Return (0)
    Return (1)
EndFunc   ;==>_DateIsValid
Func _DateTimeSplit($sDate, ByRef $asDatePart, ByRef $iTimePart)
    Local $sDateTime
    Local $x
    $sDateTime = StringSplit($sDate, " T")
    If $sDateTime[0] > 0 Then $asDatePart = StringSplit($sDateTime[1], "/-.")
    If $sDateTime[0] > 1 Then
        $iTimePart = StringSplit($sDateTime[2], ":")
        If UBound($iTimePart) < 4 Then ReDim $iTimePart[4]
    Else
        Dim $iTimePart[4]
    EndIf
    If UBound($asDatePart) < 4 Then ReDim $asDatePart[4]
    For $x = 1 To 3
        $asDatePart[$x] = Number($asDatePart[$x])
        $iTimePart[$x] = Number($iTimePart[$x])
    Next
    Return (1)
EndFunc   ;==>_DateTimeSplit
Func _DateToDayOfWeek($iYear, $iMonth, $iDay)
    Local $i_aFactor
    Local $i_yFactor
    Local $i_mFactor
    Local $i_dFactor
    If Not _DateIsValid($iYear & "/" & $iMonth & "/" & $iDay) Then
        SetError(1)
        Return ("")
    EndIf
    $i_aFactor = Int((14 - $iMonth) / 12)
    $i_yFactor = $iYear - $i_aFactor
    $i_mFactor = $iMonth + (12 * $i_aFactor) - 2
    $i_dFactor = Mod($iDay + $i_yFactor + Int($i_yFactor / 4) - Int($i_yFactor / 100) + Int($i_yFactor / 400) + Int((31 * $i_mFactor) / 12), 7)
    return ($i_dFactor + 1)
EndFunc   ;==>_DateToDayOfWeek
Func _DateDayOfWeek($iDayNum, $iShort = 0)
    Local $aDayOfWeek[8]
    $aDayOfWeek[1] = "Sunday"
    $aDayOfWeek[2] = "Monday"
    $aDayOfWeek[3] = "Tuesday"
    $aDayOfWeek[4] = "Wednesday"
    $aDayOfWeek[5] = "Thursday"
    $aDayOfWeek[6] = "Friday"
    $aDayOfWeek[7] = "Saturday"
    Select
        Case Not StringIsInt($iDayNum) Or Not StringIsInt($iShort)
            SetError(1)
            Return ""
        Case $iDayNum < 1 Or $iDayNum > 7
            SetError(1)
            Return ""
        Case Else
            Select
                Case $iShort = 0
                    Return $aDayOfWeek[$iDayNum]
                Case $iShort = 1
                    Return StringLeft($aDayOfWeek[$iDayNum], 3)
                Case Else
                    SetError(1)
                    Return ""
            EndSelect
    EndSelect
EndFunc   ;==>_DateDayOfWeek
Func _DateMonthOfYear($iMonthNum, $iShort)
    Local $aMonthOfYear[13]
    $aMonthOfYear[1] = "January"
    $aMonthOfYear[2] = "February"
    $aMonthOfYear[3] = "March"
    $aMonthOfYear[4] = "April"
    $aMonthOfYear[5] = "May"
    $aMonthOfYear[6] = "June"
    $aMonthOfYear[7] = "July"
    $aMonthOfYear[8] = "August"
    $aMonthOfYear[9] = "September"
    $aMonthOfYear[10] = "October"
    $aMonthOfYear[11] = "November"
    $aMonthOfYear[12] = "December"
    Select
        Case Not StringIsInt($iMonthNum) Or Not StringIsInt($iShort)
            SetError(1)
            Return ""
        Case $iMonthNum < 1 Or $iMonthNum > 12
            SetError(1)
            Return ""
        Case Else
            Select
                Case $iShort = 0
                    Return $aMonthOfYear[$iMonthNum]
                Case $iShort = 1
                    Return StringLeft($aMonthOfYear[$iMonthNum], 3)
                Case Else
                    SetError(1)
                    Return ""
            EndSelect
    EndSelect
EndFunc   ;==>_DateMonthOfYear
Func _DateToDayValue($iYear, $iMonth, $iDay)
    Local $i_aFactor
    Local $i_bFactor
    Local $i_cFactor
    Local $i_eFactor
    Local $i_fFactor
    Local $iJulianDate
    If Not _DateIsValid(StringFormat( "%04d/%02d/%02d", $iYear, $iMonth, $iDay)) Then
        SetError(1)
        Return ("")
    EndIf
    If $iMonth < 3 Then
        $iMonth = $iMonth + 12
        $iYear = $iYear - 1
    EndIf
    $i_aFactor = Int($iYear / 100)
    $i_bFactor = Int($i_aFactor / 4)
    $i_cFactor = 2 - $i_aFactor + $i_bFactor
    $i_eFactor = Int(1461 * ($iYear + 4716) / 4)
    $i_fFactor = Int(153 * ($iMonth + 1) / 5)
    $iJulianDate = $i_cFactor + $iDay + $i_eFactor + $i_fFactor - 1524.5
    return ($iJulianDate)
EndFunc   ;==>_DateToDayValue
Func _DateIsLeapYear($iYear)
    If StringIsInt($iYear) Then
        Select
            Case Mod($iYear, 4) = 0 And Mod($iYear, 100) <> 0
                Return 1
            Case Mod($iYear, 400) = 0
                Return 1
            Case Else
                Return 0
        EndSelect
    Else
        SetError(1)
        Return 0
    EndIf
EndFunc   ;==>_DateIsLeapYear

OK, code is below, I changed several things with paypal & blacklist issues, but to get the paypal money price thing to work right what you need to do is go to paypal first, create a button where your item and price is programmed in, then get THAT code to enter into the XProTec variable. Keep in mind its not the html code you want, but the email link code.

Thank you Leopardfist,

I am still having the same problem.  Copy and paste your exact code, I then changed the private info into mine.  Below is my code exact how it is before I compile, except of course I use real info instead of fake info.  It compiles fine.  After running it, it gets to the point of asking the customer their email address, after customer puts in their email address, it then gives Line 140, Error: Variable used without being declared.    Any ideas?  Thank you.

#cs ===============================================================================
    Autor:      Robert M @ QT Appraisal
                -Register Users
                -Receive Payment
                -Program Protection

Thanks to all, Enjoy...
#ce ===============================================================================

$D_Mail = "sales@private.com " ; your email
$D_Program = "MyExeName" ; your program name
$U_Price = "19.00" ; the amount of money you wish to be payed by the user
$U_Trial = "3" ; amount of days for the trial period
$D_License = "1112223333" ; developers license #
$D_PayPal = "www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=1111111" ; - paypal link
$D_Link = "www.private.com/blacklist.txt" ; looks for "www.mywebsite.com/.../Blacklist.txt" ; see Blacklist
$U_Return = 1 ; pay or quit .... or  $U_Return = 0 ; will return control to developer with @extended = 6 [Limited Freeware Option]

XProTec($D_Mail, $D_Program, $U_Price, $U_Trial, $U_License, $D_License, $D_PayPal, $D_Link, $U_Return)

MsgBox(0,"test prog","Test EXE Name, Testing Test")

#include-once

Global $smtpserver = "208.97.132.000"
Global $sendusername = "parrotman@private.com"
Global $sendpassword = "private"

Func XProTec($D_Mail, $D_Program, $U_Price = 0, $U_Trial = 0, $U_License = 1, $D_License = 1, $D_PayPal = 1, $D_Link = 1, $U_Return = 1)
    If @Compiled <> 1 and $D_License <> 1 Then Return SetError(1, -1, "Not a Compiled Program")
    If $D_Program <> StringTrimRight(@ScriptName, 4) Then mError("ERROR - Not a Valid Program Name     ", 1, 1)
    Local $i_rand, $U_info, $Vreg, $U_Payed, $rtemp = @TempDir & "\XTemp.txt", $M_server = "@private.com", $ND_Mail = $D_Mail, $encrypt = "Fudge", $ver = "f1.0.0"
    Local $P_program = $D_Program, $sC = @ComputerName, $sD = @HomeDrive, $R_owner = RegRead("HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion", "RegisteredOwner"), $sS = @ScriptName
    Local $D_1 = _StringEncryptor(1, $D_Mail, $encrypt), $D_2 = _StringEncryptor(1, "X" & (StringInStr($D_Mail, "@") * (StringLen($D_Mail) - 2)) + ((StringLen($D_Mail) - 2) * 7) , (StringLen($D_1) - 9))
    Local $rand = Chr(Random(Asc("A"), Asc("Z"), 1)) & Random(100, 999, 1) & "-" & Chr(Random(Asc("A"), Asc("Z"), 1)) & Random(100, 999, 1) & "-" & Chr(Random(Asc("A"), Asc("Z"), 1)) & Random(100, 999, 1) & "-" & Chr(Random(Asc("A"), Asc("Z"), 1)) & Random(100, 999, 1)
    Local $P_3 = StringMid( _StringEncryptor(1, "X" & (StringLeft(DriveGetSerial($sD), 6) + StringLen($sC)) & StringLen($sC), $encrypt & "n", 2), StringLen($sC) / 2, 16), $F_days = 0, $F_file = @SystemDir & "\winopsys.dat"
    If StringInStr($sS, "XProTec") Then Return mError("Not a Valid Developer Program   ", 2, 1)
    If Not StringInStr($D_Mail, "@") And Not StringInStr($D_Mail, ".") Then Return mError("Not a Valid Developer Email   ", 3, 1)
    If $U_License <> 1 And $U_License <> 2 And $U_License <> 3 Then Return mError("Not a Valid User License Number (1,2 or 3)   ", 4, 1)
    If $D_License <> $D_2 Then mError("Please Register as Developer" & @CRLF & @CRLF & "Dev Email = " & $D_Mail & "   "  & @CRLF & "Dev License = " & $D_2 & "     " & @CRLF & @CRLF, " Free #          ...Valuater", 1) 
    While 1
        If MsgBox(262149, "Connection Error", "An Internet Connection is Required     ", 10) = 2 Then Exit
    WEnd
    $X_read001 = RegRead("HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Current Version\Settings\ClickTask.com\X-" & $P_program, "001")
    $X_read004 = RegRead("HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Current Version\Settings\ClickTask.com\X-" & $P_program, "004")
        If MsgBox(262209, $P_program, "To Register as User, an Email will be sent Immediately to you  " & @CRLF & @CRLF & "Please Click OK to continue   " & @CRLF) <> 1 Then Exit
        Do
            $U_Mail = Qbox($P_program, "Please Type in your Email Address   " & @CRLF & @CRLF & "If not, you will need to restart -  " & $P_program & "   ")
        $text = "Please copy the Validation Code below" & @CRLF & @CRLF & "Owner = " & $R_owner & @CRLF & "Program = " & $P_program & @CRLF & _
                "Validation Date = " & _DateTimeFormat( _NowCalc(), 1) & @CRLF & "Validation Code = " & $rand & @CRLF & @CRLF & " Thank You!" & @CRLF & $P_program & @CRLF & @CRLF & "Please save your Validation Code!"
        mEmailer($P_program & $M_server, $U_Mail, $ND_Mail, $P_program & " Validation Code", $text)
        Do
            $input1 = Qbox($P_program, "Please Copy and Paste the Validation Code from the Email here  " & @CRLF & "If not, you will need to restart - " & $P_program & "   ")
        Until $input1 = $rand
        Local $X_read003 = $U_Mail, $X_read004 = _NowCalc(), $X_read005 = "", $X_read006 = "", $X_read007 = ""
        IniWrite($F_file, "Security", $P_program, _StringEncryptor(1, _NowCalc() , (StringLen($D_1) - 13)))
        RegWrite("HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Current Version\Settings\ClickTask.com\X-" & $P_program, "001", "REG_SZ", $D_Mail)
        RegWrite("HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Current Version\Settings\ClickTask.com\X-" & $P_program, "003", "REG_SZ", $U_Mail)
        RegWrite("HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Current Version\Settings\ClickTask.com\X-" & $P_program, "004", "REG_SZ", _StringEncryptor(1, _NowCalc() , (StringLen($D_1) - 13)))
        RegWrite("HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Current Version\Settings\ClickTask.com\X-" & $P_program, "005", "REG_SZ", "")
        RegWrite("HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Current Version\Settings\ClickTask.com\X-" & $P_program, "006", "REG_SZ", "")
        RegWrite("HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Current Version\Settings\ClickTask.com\X-" & $P_program, "007", "REG_SZ", "")
    Else
        If $X_read001 <> $D_Mail Then mError("Not the Registered Developer Email  ", 5, 1)
        $X_read003 = RegRead("HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Current Version\Settings\ClickTask.com\X-" & $P_program, "003")
        $X_read004 = _StringEncryptor(0, RegRead("HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Current Version\Settings\ClickTask.com\X-" & $P_program, "004") , (StringLen($D_1) - 13))
        $X_read005 = _StringEncryptor(0, RegRead("HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Current Version\Settings\ClickTask.com\X-" & $P_program, "005"), $encrypt & "7")
        $X_read006 = _StringEncryptor(0, RegRead("HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Current Version\Settings\ClickTask.com\X-" & $P_program, "006"), $encrypt & "2")
        $X_read007 = RegRead("HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Current Version\Settings\ClickTask.com\X-" & $P_program, "007")
    EndIf
        FileDelete($rtemp)
        If StringInStr($itemp, $X_read003) Or StringInStr($itemp, $ND_Mail) Then mError("This program has been abused and will now close    ", 6, 1)
    EndIf
    If $U_License = 1 And $X_read005 = $X_read003 Then Return SetError(0, 1, "Email Licensed")
    If $U_License = 2 And $X_read006 = $R_owner Then Return SetError(0, 2, "Owner Licensed")
    If $U_License = 3 And $X_read007 = $P_3 Then Return SetError(0, 3, "Computer Licensed")
    If $U_License = 1 Then $i_rand = _StringEncryptor(1, $X_read003, $encrypt & "7")
    $t = FileGetTime(_StringEncryptor(0, IniRead($F_file, "Security", $P_program, _NowCalc()) , (StringLen($D_1) - 13)))
    If Not @error Then $F_days = _DateDiff("D", $t[0] & "/" & $t[1] & "/" & $t[2], _NowCalc())
    If $T_days < 0 Or $T_days > 3600 Then mError("ERROR - Validation Date   ", 7, 1)
    If $D_License <> $D_2 And $T_days > 90 Then mError("Developer Trial Period has Expired  ", 9, 1)
    If $U_Trial <> 0 And $U_Price = 0 And $T_days > $U_Trial Then mError($P_program & "'s Trial Period has Expired  ", 8, 1)
    If $U_Trial <> 0 And $T_days > ($U_Trial / 2) And $T_days <= $U_Trial Then $U_Payed = mRegister($P_program, $U_Price, $U_Trial, $U_License, $T_days, $D_PayPal, $U_info, $i_rand, 0)
    If $U_Trial = 0 And $U_Price <> 0 Or $T_days > $U_Trial Then $U_Payed = mRegister($P_program, $U_Price, $U_Trial, $U_License, $T_days, $D_PayPal, $U_info, $i_rand, $U_Return)
    If $U_Payed = 1 And $U_License >= 1 And $U_License <= 3 Then RegWrite("HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Current Version\Settings\ClickTask.com\X-" & $P_program, "00" & ($U_License + 4), "REG_SZ", $i_rand)
    If $U_Payed = 1 Then $text = "Please save this Registration Code Page" & @CRLF & @CRLF & "Owner = " & $R_owner & @CRLF & "Program = " & $P_program & @CRLF & _
            "Registration Date = " & _DateTimeFormat( _NowCalc(), 1) & @CRLF & "Registration Code = " & $i_rand & @CRLF & @CRLF & " Thank You!" & @CRLF & $P_program
    If $U_Payed = 1 Then mEmailer($P_program & $M_server, $X_read003, $ND_Mail, $P_program & " Registration Code", $text)
    If $U_Payed = 1 Then MsgBox(64, $P_program, " You are now registered and a confirmation email has been sent to you  " & @CRLF & @CRLF & "..... Thank You !      ", 5)
    If $U_Trial = 0 And $U_Price <> 0 Or $T_days > $U_Trial Then Return SetError(0, 6, "Freeware Limited")
EndFunc   ;==>XProTec
Func mRegister($Prog, $U_P, $U_T, $U_L, $T_D, $D_P, $Uinfo, $irand, $rFatal = 0)
    Local $PR1 = "Trial Period = " & $U_T & " Days  " & @CRLF & "License Type = " & $Uinfo & @CRLF & "Register Fee =  $" & $U_P
    Local $PR2 = "   " & @CRLF & "Days Since Validation = " & $T_D & @CRLF & @CRLF & "Would you like to Register Now?      " & @CRLF & @CRLF
    Local $PR3 = "*Yes*  to Register Now!" & @CRLF & "*No*  to use your previous Registration Number.      " & @CRLF & "*Cancel*  to Quit Registration." & @CRLF
    If $U_ans = 6 Then
        WinMinimizeAll()
        $PID = Run('C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe "' & $D_P & '"', "", @SW_SHOW)
        WinWaitActive("")
            Sleep(3000)
            If Not StringInStr(WinGetTitle($Handle), "PayPal") And Not StringInStr(WinGetTitle($Handle), "DreamHost") Then
                $loop = $loop + 1
            Else
                $loop = 0
            EndIf
        WEnd
        ProcessClose($PID)
    EndIf
    If $U_ans = 7 Then
        Do
            $input1 = Qbox($Prog, "Please Paste your Registration Code below       " & @CRLF & "License Type = " & $Uinfo & "   " & @CRLF & "If not, you will need to restart - " & $Prog & "   ")
        Until $input1 = $irand
        Return 1
    EndIf
    If $rFatal Then Exit
    Return 0
EndFunc   ;==>mRegister
    With $objMessage
        .Subject = $e_Subject
        .Sender = $e_Sender
        .From = $e_Sender
        .To = $e_Recipient
        .Cc = $e_CcAddress
        .TextBody = $e_Text
    EndWith
        .Item ("http://schemas.microsoft.com/cdo/configuration/smtpserver") = $smtpserver
        .Item ("http://schemas.microsoft.com/cdo/configuration/sendusername") = $sendusername
        .Item ("http://schemas.microsoft.com/cdo/configuration/sendpassword") = $sendpassword
        .Item ("http://schemas.microsoft.com/cdo/configuration/smtpconnectiontimeout") = 60
        .Update
    EndWith
    $objMessage.Send
    $oMyError = ""
    $objMessage = ""
EndFunc   ;==>mEmailer
Func Qbox($t1, $L1)
    If @error = 1 Then Exit
    Return $Qbox
EndFunc   ;==>Qbox
    If $iFatal Then Exit
EndFunc   ;==>mError
Func MyErrFunc()
    MsgBox(262209, "COM / Internal Error", "This Program has been interupted by a Fatal COM Error      ")
    Exit
EndFunc   ;==>MyErrFunc
    If StringLeft($s_URL, 7) <> 'http://' And StringLeft($s_URL, 8) <> 'https://' Then $s_URL = 'http://' & $s_URL
    Local $ai_IO = DllCall($h_DLL, 'int', 'InternetOpen', 'str', "AutoIt v3", 'int', 0, 'int', 0, 'int', 0, 'int', 0)
        DllClose($h_DLL)
        SetError(1)
        Return ""
    EndIf
    Local $ai_IOU = DllCall($h_DLL, 'int', 'InternetOpenUrl', 'int', $ai_IO[0], 'str', $s_URL, 'str', $s_Header, 'int', StringLen($s_Header), 'int', 0x80000000, 'int', 0)
        DllClose($h_DLL)
        SetError(1)
        Return ""
    EndIf
        $ai_IRF = DllCall($h_DLL, 'int', 'InternetReadFile', 'int', $ai_IOU[0], 'str', '', 'int', 256, 'ptr', DllStructGetPtr($v_Struct))
    WEnd
    DllClose($h_DLL)
    Return $s_Buf
Func _StringEncryptor($i_Encrypt, $s_EncryptText, $s_EncryptPassword, $i_EncryptLevel = 1)
        SetError(1)
        Return ''
        SetError(1)
        Return ''
    Else
        If Number($i_EncryptLevel) <= 0 Or Int($i_EncryptLevel) <> $i_EncryptLevel Then $i_EncryptLevel = 1
        Local $v_EncryptModified, $i_EncryptCountH, $i_EncryptCountG, $v_EncryptSwap, $av_EncryptBox[256][2], $i_EncryptCountA
        Local $i_EncryptCountB, $i_EncryptCountC, $i_EncryptCountD, $i_EncryptCountE, $v_EncryptCipher, $v_EncryptCipherBy
        If $i_Encrypt = 1 Then
                $i_EncryptCountG = ''
                $i_EncryptCountH = ''
                $v_EncryptModified = ''
                        $i_EncryptCountH = 1
                    Else
                    EndIf
                Next
                $i_EncryptCountA = ''
                $i_EncryptCountB = 0
                $i_EncryptCountC = ''
                $i_EncryptCountD = ''
                $i_EncryptCountE = ''
                $v_EncryptCipherBy = ''
                $v_EncryptCipher = ''
                $v_EncryptSwap = ''
                $av_EncryptBox = ''
                Next
                Next
                    $v_EncryptCipherBy = BitXOR(Asc(StringMid($s_EncryptText, $i_EncryptCountA, 1)), $i_EncryptCountE)
                Next
            Next
        Else
                $i_EncryptCountB = 0
                $i_EncryptCountC = ''
                $i_EncryptCountD = ''
                $i_EncryptCountE = ''
                $v_EncryptCipherBy = ''
                $v_EncryptCipher = ''
                $v_EncryptSwap = ''
                $av_EncryptBox = ''
                Next
                Next
                    $v_EncryptCipherBy = BitXOR(Dec(StringMid($s_EncryptText, $i_EncryptCountA, 2)), $i_EncryptCountE)
                Next
                $i_EncryptCountG = ''
                $i_EncryptCountH = ''
                $v_EncryptModified = ''
                        $i_EncryptCountH = 1
                    Else
                    EndIf
                Next
            Next
        EndIf
        Return $s_EncryptText
    EndIf
Func _NowCalc()
    Return (@YEAR & "/" & @MON & "/" & @MDAY & " " & @HOUR & ":" & @MIN & ":" & @SEC)
EndFunc   ;==>_NowCalc
    Local $asDatePart[4]
    Local $asTimePart[4]
    Local $sTempDate = ""
    Local $sTempTime = ""
    Local $sAM
    Local $sPM
    Local $iWday
    Local $lngX
        SetError(1)
        Return ("")
    EndIf
        SetError(2)
        Return ("")
    EndIf
    Switch $sType
        Case 0
                $sTempDate = $lngX[3]
            Else
                $sTempDate = "M/d/yyyy"
            EndIf
                    $sTempTime = $lngX[3]
                Else
                EndIf
            EndIf
        Case 1
            $lngX = DllCall("kernel32.dll", "long", "GetLocaleInfo", "long", 0x400, "long", 0x20, "str", "", "long", 255)
                $sTempDate = $lngX[3]
            Else
            EndIf
        Case 2
                $sTempDate = $lngX[3]
            Else
                $sTempDate = "M/d/yyyy"
            EndIf
        Case 3
                    $sTempTime = $lngX[3]
                Else
                EndIf
            EndIf
        Case 4
            EndIf
        Case 5
            EndIf
    EndSwitch
    If $sTempDate <> "" Then
        $lngX = DllCall("kernel32.dll", "long", "GetLocaleInfo", "long", 0x400, "long", 0x1D, "str", "", "long", 255)
        EndIf
        $sTempDate = StringReplace($sTempDate, "@", StringReplace(StringLeft($asDatePart[3], 1), "0", "") & StringRight($asDatePart[3], 1))
        $sTempDate = StringReplace($sTempDate, "####", _DateMonthOfYear($asDatePart[2], 0))
        $sTempDate = StringReplace($sTempDate, "###", _DateMonthOfYear($asDatePart[2], 1))
        $sTempDate = StringReplace($sTempDate, "#", StringReplace(StringLeft($asDatePart[2], 1), "0", "") & StringRight($asDatePart[2], 1))
    EndIf
    If $sTempTime <> "" Then
        $lngX = DllCall("kernel32.dll", "long", "GetLocaleInfo", "long", 0x400, "long", 0x28, "str", "", "long", 255)
            $sAM = $lngX[3]
        Else
            $sAM = "AM"
        EndIf
        $lngX = DllCall("kernel32.dll", "long", "GetLocaleInfo", "long", 0x400, "long", 0x29, "str", "", "long", 255)
            $sPM = $lngX[3]
        Else
            $sPM = "PM"
        EndIf
        $lngX = DllCall("kernel32.dll", "long", "GetLocaleInfo", "long", 0x400, "long", 0x1E, "str", "", "long", 255)
        EndIf
            Else
            EndIf
        EndIf
        $sTempTime = StringReplace($sTempTime, "hh", StringFormat( "%02d", $asTimePart[1]))
        $sTempTime = StringReplace($sTempTime, "h", StringReplace(StringLeft($asTimePart[1], 1), "0", "") & StringRight($asTimePart[1], 1))
        $sTempTime = StringReplace($sTempTime, "mm", StringFormat( "%02d", $asTimePart[2]))
        $sTempTime = StringReplace($sTempTime, "ss", StringFormat( "%02d", $asTimePart[3]))
    EndIf
    Return ($sTempDate)
    Local $asEndDatePart[4]
    Local $asEndTimePart[4]
    Local $iTimeDiff
    Local $iYearDiff
    Local $iMonthDiff
    Local $iStartTimeInSecs
    Local $iEndTimeInSecs
    Local $aDaysDiff
        SetError(1)
        Return (0)
    EndIf
        SetError(2)
        Return (0)
    EndIf
        SetError(3)
        Return (0)
    EndIf
    $aDaysDiff = _DateToDayValue($asEndDatePart[1], $asEndDatePart[2], $asEndDatePart[3]) - _DateToDayValue($asStartDatePart[1], $asStartDatePart[2], $asStartDatePart[3])
        If $iTimeDiff < 0 Then
        EndIf
    Else
        $iTimeDiff = 0
    EndIf
    Select
        Case $sType = "d"
            Return ($aDaysDiff)
        Case $sType = "m"
            If $asEndDatePart[3] = $asStartDatePart[3]And $iTimeDiff < 0 Then $iMonthDiff = $iMonthDiff - 1
            Return ($iMonthDiff)
        Case $sType = "y"
            If $asEndDatePart[2] = $asStartDatePart[2]And $asEndDatePart[3] < $asStartDatePart[3]Then $iYearDiff = $iYearDiff - 1
            If $asEndDatePart[2] = $asStartDatePart[2]And $asEndDatePart[3] = $asStartDatePart[3]And $iTimeDiff < 0 Then $iYearDiff = $iYearDiff - 1
            Return ($iYearDiff)
        Case $sType = "w"
        Case $sType = "h"
        Case $sType = "n"
        Case $sType = "s"
    EndSelect
EndFunc   ;==>_DateDiff
    Local $asDatePart[4]
    Local $asTimePart[4]
    Local $iNumDays
        Return (0)
    EndIf
    If $asDatePart[3] < 1 Or $asDatePart[3] > $iNumDays[$asDatePart[2]]Then Return (0)
    Return (1)
    Local $sDateTime
    Local $x
    Else
        Dim $iTimePart[4]
    EndIf
    For $x = 1 To 3
    Next
    Return (1)
    Local $i_aFactor
    Local $i_yFactor
    Local $i_mFactor
    Local $i_dFactor
        SetError(1)
        Return ("")
    EndIf
    $i_dFactor = Mod($iDay + $i_yFactor + Int($i_yFactor / 4) - Int($i_yFactor / 100) + Int($i_yFactor / 400) + Int((31 * $i_mFactor) / 12), 7)
    return ($i_dFactor + 1)
    Local $aDayOfWeek[8]
    Select
            SetError(1)
            Return ""
            SetError(1)
            Return ""
        Case Else
            Select
                Case $iShort = 0
                Case $iShort = 1
                Case Else
                    SetError(1)
                    Return ""
            EndSelect
    EndSelect
    Local $aMonthOfYear[13]
    $aMonthOfYear[5] = "May"
    Select
            SetError(1)
            Return ""
            SetError(1)
            Return ""
        Case Else
            Select
                Case $iShort = 0
                Case $iShort = 1
                Case Else
                    SetError(1)
                    Return ""
            EndSelect
    EndSelect
    Local $i_aFactor
    Local $i_bFactor
    Local $i_cFactor
    Local $i_eFactor
    Local $i_fFactor
    Local $iJulianDate
    If Not _DateIsValid(StringFormat( "%04d/%02d/%02d", $iYear, $iMonth, $iDay)) Then
        SetError(1)
        Return ("")
    EndIf
    If $iMonth < 3 Then
        $iMonth = $iMonth + 12
        $iYear = $iYear - 1
    EndIf
    return ($iJulianDate)
        Select
                Return 1
                Return 1
            Case Else
                Return 0
        EndSelect
    Else
        SetError(1)
        Return 0
    EndIf

Thank you Leopardfist,

I am still having the same problem.  Copy and paste your exact code, I then changed the private info into mine.  Below is my code exact how it is before I compile, except of course I use real info instead of fake info.  It compiles fine.  After running it, it gets to the point of asking the customer their email address, after customer puts in their email address, it then gives Line 140, Error: Variable used without being declared.    Any ideas?  Thank you.

Autor:      Robert M @ QT Appraisal
                -Register Users
                -Receive Payment
                -Program Protection

Thanks to all, Enjoy...

$D_Mail = "sales@private.com " ; your email
$D_Program = "MyExeName" ; your program name
$U_Price = "19.00" ; the amount of money you wish to be payed by the user
$U_Trial = "3" ; amount of days for the trial period
$D_License = "1112223333" ; developers license #
$D_PayPal = "www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=1111111" ; - paypal link
$D_Link = "www.private.com/blacklist.txt" ; looks for "www.mywebsite.com/.../Blacklist.txt" ; see Blacklist

MsgBox(0,"test prog","Test EXE Name, Testing Test")

#include-once

Global $smtpserver = "208.97.132.000"
Global $sendusername = "parrotman@private.com"
Global $sendpassword = "private"

Local $i_rand, $U_info, $Vreg, $U_Payed, $rtemp = @TempDir & "\XTemp.txt", $M_server = "@private.com", $ND_Mail = $D_Mail, $encrypt = "Fudge", $ver = "f1.0.0"
    While 1
    WEnd
        Do
        Do
        Until $input1 = $rand
    Else
    EndIf
        FileDelete($rtemp)
    EndIf
EndFunc   ;==>XProTec
    If $U_ans = 6 Then
        WinMinimizeAll()
        WinWaitActive("")
            Sleep(3000)
                $loop = $loop + 1
            Else
                $loop = 0
            EndIf
        WEnd
        ProcessClose($PID)
    EndIf
    If $U_ans = 7 Then
        Do
        Until $input1 = $irand
        Return 1
    EndIf
    If $rFatal Then Exit
    Return 0
EndFunc   ;==>mRegister
    With $objMessage
        .Subject = $e_Subject
        .Sender = $e_Sender
        .From = $e_Sender
        .To = $e_Recipient
        .Cc = $e_CcAddress
        .TextBody = $e_Text
    EndWith
        .Update
    EndWith
    $objMessage.Send
    $oMyError = ""
    $objMessage = ""
EndFunc   ;==>mEmailer
Func Qbox($t1, $L1)
    If @error = 1 Then Exit
    Return $Qbox
EndFunc   ;==>Qbox
    If $iFatal Then Exit
EndFunc   ;==>mError
Func MyErrFunc()
    Exit
EndFunc   ;==>MyErrFunc
        DllClose($h_DLL)
        SetError(1)
        Return ""
    EndIf
        DllClose($h_DLL)
        SetError(1)
        Return ""
    EndIf
    WEnd
    DllClose($h_DLL)
    Return $s_Buf
        SetError(1)
        Return ''
        SetError(1)
        Return ''
    Else
        If $i_Encrypt = 1 Then
                $i_EncryptCountG = ''
                $i_EncryptCountH = ''
                $v_EncryptModified = ''
                        $i_EncryptCountH = 1
                    Else
                    EndIf
                Next
                $i_EncryptCountA = ''
                $i_EncryptCountB = 0
                $i_EncryptCountC = ''
                $i_EncryptCountD = ''
                $i_EncryptCountE = ''
                $v_EncryptCipherBy = ''
                $v_EncryptCipher = ''
                $v_EncryptSwap = ''
                $av_EncryptBox = ''
                Next
                Next
                Next
            Next
        Else
                $i_EncryptCountB = 0
                $i_EncryptCountC = ''
                $i_EncryptCountD = ''
                $i_EncryptCountE = ''
                $v_EncryptCipherBy = ''
                $v_EncryptCipher = ''
                $v_EncryptSwap = ''
                $av_EncryptBox = ''
                Next
                Next
                Next
                $i_EncryptCountG = ''
                $i_EncryptCountH = ''
                $v_EncryptModified = ''
                        $i_EncryptCountH = 1
                    Else
                    EndIf
                Next
            Next
        EndIf
        Return $s_EncryptText
    EndIf
Func _NowCalc()
EndFunc   ;==>_NowCalc
    Local $asDatePart[4]
    Local $asTimePart[4]
    Local $sTempDate = ""
    Local $sTempTime = ""
    Local $sAM
    Local $sPM
    Local $iWday
    Local $lngX
        SetError(1)
        Return ("")
    EndIf
        SetError(2)
        Return ("")
    EndIf
    Switch $sType
        Case 0
                $sTempDate = $lngX[3]
            Else
                $sTempDate = "M/d/yyyy"
            EndIf
                    $sTempTime = $lngX[3]
                Else
                EndIf
            EndIf
        Case 1
                $sTempDate = $lngX[3]
            Else
            EndIf
        Case 2
                $sTempDate = $lngX[3]
            Else
                $sTempDate = "M/d/yyyy"
            EndIf
        Case 3
                    $sTempTime = $lngX[3]
                Else
                EndIf
            EndIf
        Case 4
            EndIf
        Case 5
            EndIf
    EndSwitch
    If $sTempDate <> "" Then
        EndIf
    EndIf
    If $sTempTime <> "" Then
            $sAM = $lngX[3]
        Else
            $sAM = "AM"
        EndIf
            $sPM = $lngX[3]
        Else
            $sPM = "PM"
        EndIf
        EndIf
            Else
            EndIf
        EndIf
    EndIf
    Return ($sTempDate)
    Local $asEndDatePart[4]
    Local $asEndTimePart[4]
    Local $iTimeDiff
    Local $iYearDiff
    Local $iMonthDiff
    Local $iStartTimeInSecs
    Local $iEndTimeInSecs
    Local $aDaysDiff
        SetError(1)
        Return (0)
    EndIf
        SetError(2)
        Return (0)
    EndIf
        SetError(3)
        Return (0)
    EndIf
        If $iTimeDiff < 0 Then
        EndIf
    Else
        $iTimeDiff = 0
    EndIf
    Select
        Case $sType = "d"
            Return ($aDaysDiff)
        Case $sType = "m"
            Return ($iMonthDiff)
        Case $sType = "y"
            Return ($iYearDiff)
        Case $sType = "w"
        Case $sType = "h"
        Case $sType = "n"
        Case $sType = "s"
    EndSelect
EndFunc   ;==>_DateDiff
    Local $asDatePart[4]
    Local $asTimePart[4]
    Local $iNumDays
        Return (0)
    EndIf
    Return (1)
    Local $sDateTime
    Local $x
    Else
        Dim $iTimePart[4]
    EndIf
    For $x = 1 To 3
    Next
    Return (1)
    Local $i_aFactor
    Local $i_yFactor
    Local $i_mFactor
    Local $i_dFactor
        SetError(1)
        Return ("")
    EndIf
    return ($i_dFactor + 1)
    Local $aDayOfWeek[8]
    Select
            SetError(1)
            Return ""
            SetError(1)
            Return ""
        Case Else
            Select
                Case $iShort = 0
                Case $iShort = 1
                Case Else
                    SetError(1)
                    Return ""
            EndSelect
    EndSelect
    Local $aMonthOfYear[13]
    $aMonthOfYear[5] = "May"
    Select
            SetError(1)
            Return ""
            SetError(1)
            Return ""
        Case Else
            Select
                Case $iShort = 0
                Case $iShort = 1
                Case Else
                    SetError(1)
                    Return ""
            EndSelect
    EndSelect
    Local $i_aFactor
    Local $i_bFactor
    Local $i_cFactor
    Local $i_eFactor
    Local $i_fFactor
    Local $iJulianDate
        SetError(1)
        Return ("")
    EndIf
    If $iMonth < 3 Then
        $iMonth = $iMonth + 12
        $iYear = $iYear - 1
    EndIf
    return ($iJulianDate)
        Select
                Return 1
                Return 1
            Case Else
                Return 0
        EndSelect
    Else
        SetError(1)
        Return 0
    EndIf

Parrotman,

Try this, my code might be ugly as Ive done many edits. I am going to give you exact line numbers from the original code, and tell you what to change. See if that works, or if you still get the same error at the same time.

This code starts at line 94 or so. There is a small change of the first line of code. 

Take the:

If InetGet($D_Link & "Blacklist.txt", $rtemp, 1) = 1 Then

Take out the = 1 part to look like the code below.

FileDelete($rtemp)
    EndIf

This fixed the issue of reading the blacklist for me. According to input from others, the INetGet returns the BYTES downloaded, therefor if it downloads more than 1 Byte this would ring false. Like I said, I changed it and it now works fine for me.

The Next area I had to fix was the paypal transaction registering. I Kept testing it by buying my program, but although I paid it would never detect that I did. What I found is that for me (It MIGHT be different depending on how you setup your paypal button and what not, not sure) I had to change the window title text detection of a successful payment.

The code for this change is: (Starts on line 146 inj my code)

The part where it has the string "Thanks for your order" used to be something different, so it was looking for the wrong window title on a successful payment. To be safe what I would so is use your test button once to test it. Once you pay, and it takes you to the payment complete page, check YOUR window title :). Then just enter that string into this line of code.

I really hope this helps you. To be honest I have yet to publicly distribute my software with this XProTec on it, as there have been so many errors that I have found I am worried what will happen with a wide distribution. Also, I hate not being able to manually give the customer a Registration Code if the case does arise where they paid, but the program did not create the code and email it. 

I was directed to this program by simply asking for an example of using a user authentication system in autoit. I had in mind just an example of how to query a database on my server, but XProTect is what I got hehe. I think after all the work I put into figuring this out and getting it to work at least on my machine, I probably should of just done more research on how to query a damn database lol. The DB help info is mainly geared towards dealing with a local database on the machine, not one on a web server. Oh well, it is what it is.

Again I hope this helps you.

Parrotman,

I recompiled my script to ensure I hadn't messed up the code, in effect causing your error, but mine worked fine. I deleted my registry entries and redid the entire process of registering the software and buying it, and it worked fine.

I am going to get some friends to do some testing for me next, before I put it out for public use. My biggest fear, like I said earlier is people having problems where they paid but the software didnt see it, and I am unable to manually giove them their registration code. What will have to happen is a refund and repayment, but this makes the software look problematic, so I hope to get some good testing out of it.

Parrotman,

I recompiled my script to ensure I hadn't messed up the code, in effect causing your error, but mine worked fine. I deleted my registry entries and redid the entire process of registering the software and buying it, and it worked fine.

I am going to get some friends to do some testing for me next, before I put it out for public use. My biggest fear, like I said earlier is people having problems where they paid but the software didnt see it, and I am unable to manually giove them their registration code. What will have to happen is a refund and repayment, but this makes the software look problematic, so I hope to get some good testing out of it.

I still get the  Error: Variable used without being declared.  I've compiled the code on a virgin computer (virtual machine) so there isn't any old registry traces.  Have you tried testing this on another computer and were successful?

I have pretty much given up on this program/include. There are WAY to many issues with it, and the problem is the issues I see are in the easy aspect of the code. I can only imagine what problems/mistakes are in the complicated code.

First problem is the blacklist issue. I started a SEPERATE post to address this small piece of code, got a quick answer from Jos, and was able to get mine to work. But my concern is how did this thing last this long with a bad function?

Secondly this program relies on an email function which in the source is creditted to Jos's SMTP Mailer. Also anytime someone posts a problem with this aspect of the program, they are refferred to the post about the SMTP Mailer UDF instead of addressing it here. In there lies the problem because what is included in this XProTec script as a mailer has LONG been different from Jos' SMTP Mailer. While trying to figure out my problem with this area (which I never did) I found out one important thing. IF the person who buys/trials your software does not have the CDO Library installed it will not work. The CDO library will be installed if they install OUtlook or Outlook express, but many manhy people avoid this software. The SMTP Mailer is designed for FAR more advanced uses than what this script uses it for, and I do not know if there is a better way to send a simple email with a script, like webmail, phpmail whatever, just to get that email to the customer and owner. Personally I decided to go a different route, if I have to change from Autoit for my script (which is a total of about 200 lines of code) just to add a little security, I guess I will do it. 

SO my suggestion? Turn back now, this include is nothing but a headache. Given some current testing and code changes, and more support other than pasting lines from the inital post and my suggestion might be different, but the work you will put in figuring this out would be much better used simply putting in a similar thing with your own software, rather than getting this one designed to work for any software.

I got pointed here when I asked for an example of a user authentication in autoit. I still do not know if after all these years Autoit is unable to actually query an online database for credentials, or intereact wiht a php function on a website, but I have decided that if I cant figure those questions out, I will just swap to visual basic for my program.

I have pretty much given up on this program/include. There are WAY to many issues with it, and the problem is the issues I see are in the easy aspect of the code. I can only imagine what problems/mistakes are in the complicated code.

Thanks for your efforts Leopardfist.  Will take your advice and not waste more time with it.

I don't recomending to use this protection system.
Some thing to fix:
1. Mail. Cracker will just steal your login/password from au sctipt.
2. Easy to crack.

I've got a protection system that uses autoit code protection(encryption+obfuscation) and DLCS(Dynamic license control system). But it acts like a Anti-Anti-malware(crypter). So i won't post it.

I don't recomending to use this protection system.
Some thing to fix:
1. Mail. Cracker will just steal your login/password from au sctipt.
2. Easy to crack.

I've got a protection system that uses autoit code protection(encryption+obfuscation) and DLCS(Dynamic license control system). But it acts like a Anti-Anti-malware(crypter). So i won't post it.

if you really noted the OP, The program WAS encrypted+obfuscated, however everyone wanted to see the code AND they can  encrypted+obfuscated their own code once completed.

8)

NEWHeader1.png

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hello

A newbie here and I have some quastions to clarify some points:
1- I read the license notes and found 3 types:
        A- Email

B- Windows Registered Owner

C- One Computer Only

What are the differences between the 3 types?(especially Windows Registered Owner)

2- Can I use the 3 types of licenses for the same program depending on the price?

(I know I can make 3 programs each one with different type of license to be downloaded but what if the costumer wanted to just change his license)

ex: if license =1 then price =1
     if license =2 then price =2

if license =3 then price =3

3- I modified the UDF to make it work for me, Is this allowed?
Btw, the changes are:
added 2 variables here:

Global $smtpserver = "smtp.mymailserver.com "
Global $sendusername = "myusername"
Global $sendpassword = "mypassword"
Global $IPPort = 465 ;smtpserver port      ;; added>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Global $ssl = 1 ;secure socket layer        ;;added>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

modified and added these 2 lines:

.Item("http://schemas.microsoft.com/cdo/configuration/sendusing") = 2
        .Item("http://schemas.microsoft.com/cdo/configuration/smtpserver") = $smtpserver
        .Item("http://schemas.microsoft.com/cdo/configuration/smtpauthenticate") = 1
        .Item("http://schemas.microsoft.com/cdo/configuration/sendusername") = $sendusername
        .Item("http://schemas.microsoft.com/cdo/configuration/sendpassword") = $sendpassword
        .Item("http://schemas.microsoft.com/cdo/configuration/smtpserverport") = $IPPort ;;modified>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
        .Item("http://schemas.microsoft.com/cdo/configuration/smtpconnectiontimeout") = 60
        .Item("http://schemas.microsoft.com/cdo/configuration/smtpusessl") = $ssl ;;adedd>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
        .Update
    EndWith

I think this is easier to modify.

• 3 weeks later...

@Cubex

Sorry, no idea why... I would just be guessing

@milad

A is the email address and means it can be placed on multiple computers... using that same email address

B Registered owner license can be placed on as many computers as that owner is registered as owner

C Self explanitory

No, That would have to be 3 different programs

Yes, you may change the code in anyway you wish... Thanks for asking

Sorry I was so late in my reply, I did not see your post ( I'm not here all the time )

8)

NEWHeader1.png

• 8 months later...

Hi , I got this  errors   please help me :(

"C:UsersAlexutuDownloadsXProTec.au3"(498,46) : error: missing separator character before keyword.
If $asEndDatePart[3] < $asStartDatePart[3]Then
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~^
"C:UsersAlexutuDownloadsXProTec.au3"(502,46) : error: missing separator character before keyword.
If $asEndDatePart[3] = $asStartDatePart[3]And
"C:UsersAlexutuDownloadsXProTec.au3"(506,46) : error: missing separator character before keyword.
If $asEndDatePart[2] < $asStartDatePart[2]Then
"C:UsersAlexutuDownloadsXProTec.au3"(507,46) : error: missing separator character before keyword.
If $asEndDatePart[2] = $asStartDatePart[2]And
"C:UsersAlexutuDownloadsXProTec.au3"(507,89) : error: missing separator character before keyword.
If $asEndDatePart[2] = $asStartDatePart[2]And $asEndDatePart[3] < $asStartDatePart[3]Then
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~^
"C:UsersAlexutuDownloadsXProTec.au3"(511,46) : error: missing separator character before keyword.
If $asEndDatePart[2] = $asStartDatePart[2]And
"C:UsersAlexutuDownloadsXProTec.au3"(511,89) : error: missing separator character before keyword.
If $asEndDatePart[2] = $asStartDatePart[2]And $asEndDatePart[3] = $asStartDatePart[3]And
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~^
"C:UsersAlexutuDownloadsXProTec.au3"(536,69) : error: missing separator character before keyword.
If $asDatePart[3] < 1 Or $asDatePart[3] > $iNumDays[$asDatePart[2]]Then
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~^
C:UsersAlexutuDownloadsXProTec.au3 - 8 error(s), 0 warning(s)