XProTec.au3 = automated Protect and get *Paid*

Valuater

OK, First, your program won't go to paypal because you have a 30 day trioal period

Secondly, you should just try to configure the "email" portion only for testing, then add it to the script afterwards.

Use this for testing...

Global $smtpserver = "YOUR_SERVER"
Global $sendusername = "YOUR_SERVER_USER_NAME"
Global $sendpassword = "YOUR_SERVER_USERS_PASSWORD"
; Info for this function by JdeB = http://www.autoitscript.com/forum/index.php?s=&showtopic=23860&view=findpost&p=166575

$D_Mail = "makebots@gmail.com" ; your email
$D_Program = "test" ; your program name
$U_Price = "10.00" ; the amount of money you wish to be payed by the user
$U_Trial = "30" ; amount of days for the trial period
$U_License = "3" ; 3 = one computer only - see license notes
$D_License = "F2C02EDD5BF1B650" ; developers license #
$D_PayPal = "https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=SAGNUPYSNUGRY" ; - paypal link
$D_Link = "www.freegamingswag.com/" ; looks for "www.mywebsite.com/.../Blacklist.txt" ; see Blacklist
$U_Return = 1 ; pay or quit .... or  $U_Return = 0 ; will return control to developer with @extended = 6 [Limited Freeware Option]

; this is the line from the script below - remember $M_server = "@ClickTask.com"
;mEmailer($P_program & $M_server, $U_Mail, $ND_Mail, $P_program & " Validation Code", $text)

mEmailer($D_mail, $D_mail, $D_Mail, $D_program & " Validation Code", "This is a test")

Func mEmailer($e_Sender, $e_Recipient, $e_CcAddress, $e_Subject, $e_Text)
    ; Info for this function by JdeB = http://www.autoitscript.com/forum/index.php?s=&showtopic=23860&view=findpost&p=166575
    $oMyError = ObjEvent("AutoIt.Error", "MyErrFunc")
    $objMessage = ObjCreate("CDO.Message")
    With $objMessage
        .Subject = $e_Subject
        .Sender = $e_Sender
        .From = $e_Sender
        .To = $e_Recipient
        .Cc = $e_CcAddress
        .TextBody = $e_Text
    EndWith
    With $objMessage.Configuration.Fields
        .Item ("http://schemas.microsoft.com/cdo/configuration/sendusing") = 2
        .Item ("http://schemas.microsoft.com/cdo/configuration/smtpserver") = $smtpserver
        .Item ("http://schemas.microsoft.com/cdo/configuration/smtpauthenticate") = 1
        .Item ("http://schemas.microsoft.com/cdo/configuration/sendusername") = $sendusername
        .Item ("http://schemas.microsoft.com/cdo/configuration/sendpassword") = $sendpassword
        .Item ("http://schemas.microsoft.com/cdo/configuration/smtpserverport") = 25
        .Item ("http://schemas.microsoft.com/cdo/configuration/smtpconnectiontimeout") = 60
        .Update
    EndWith
    $objMessage.Send
    If @error Then MsgBox(0,"Error", "There was an error sending this email", 5) ;MyErrFunc()
    $oMyError = ""
    $objMessage = ""
EndFunc   ;==>mEmailer

Any further problems with the email portion should be llok at in JDebs...

"SMTP EMAIL THREAD"

Good Luck

8)

Val,

I am having trouble getting the email to send properly.  However, it does work if I use the SMTP mailer mentioned before. Im trying to piece together both and come up with something that works with no luck yet.  I am about to start over and hopefully have some success.  Do you have any tips since I know my SMTP server and ports work with the other script?  Whereas Xprotec gives me a Fatal com error.

Also,  Can you explain what keeps a user from registering with an email address and then distributing his email and code and manually adding it to the registry?   I was looking for the license notes so I could see how the "One Computer" option works, but I did not see them.

Thanks

Edited by wisem2540

Seems like the code works, but how do you do a 3 day trial without license needed? After enter the license key from the email that send to me; the program becomes the full edition...

Msgbox(0, "Hate", "Just hate it when I post a question and find my own answer after a couple tries. But if I don't post the question, I can't seem to resolve it at all.")

• 3 weeks later...

Hi

Any ideas as to what to try next?

PS. yes this "#include<XProTec.au3> ; MUST BE AN INCLUDE" is placed at

the top as in your original script.

#include<XProTec.au3>; MUST BE AN INCLUDE

$D_Mail = "developer@mysite.com "; your email
$D_Program = "myprogram"; your program name
$U_Price = "2.00"; the amount of money you wish to be payed by the user
$U_Trial = "0"; amount of days for the trial period
$U_License = "3"; 3 = one computer only - see license notes
$D_License = "123456789"; developers license #
$D_PayPal = "www.paypal.com/my account-link to paypal"; - paypal link
$D_Link = "www.mywebsite.com/.../"; looks for "www.mywebsite.com/.../Blacklist.txt"; see Blacklist 
$U_Return = 1; pay or quit .... or  $U_Return = 0; will return control to developer with @extended = 6 [Limited Freeware Option]

XProTec($D_Mail, $D_Program, $U_Price, $U_Trial, $U_License, $D_License, $D_PayPal, $D_Link, $U_Return)

; your script starts here ..............

#include-once

Global $smtpserver = "smtp.mymailserver.com "
Global $sendusername = "myusername"
Global $sendpassword = "mypassword"

I still get the same error as above:

Line -1:

error: Duplicate function name

Regards

ZenPro,

I had the same issue as you and what I did was the comment out the whole in-line Func XProTec in the Xprotec_free.au3 file and use the #include file instead to point to the obfuscated file instead.

Great stuff Valuater!

Just a few things here, I've been banging my head against the wall all night trying to get this to work, I've got most of it all good to go just a few problems here.

So I got my dev license and all that and smtp set up fine, its sending validation codes perfectly and also taking me to paypal to pay.

When trying to test it making a user for myself it does this:

Asks for user email, sends validation code to that email. I plug in that validation code into the box, hit okay, then it asks me to pay. I go to paypal and pay (I set it up for $00.01 as a test), after I pay the program just closes and It never gets register.

I try to reopen the program and it just keeps asking me to pay or enter validation key. If I enter the key I was given the first time, the box just keeps popping up asking for the key again.

Not sure exactly what is going on here...

**Figured it out!**

----------

Everything seems to work except it never sends me a registration key after I pay, it only sends the validation key before asking user to pay. Then, nothing, I've tried using the first validation key as the registration key as well and that doesn't work either.

Woven,

Care to share how you solved this?  I'm in exactly the same boat.  I tested this myself, paid myself $1, but program keeps asking for number.

• 3 weeks later...

Hey guys!  I just want to say thank you so much for this project, it is pretty awesome and solved a big problem i had with in-app purchase.  One thing i am running into now that I have it working is that I would like to give people a manual registration code.  Incase they paid outside of the app or if i would like to just give a copy of my program out for free.  Is there any code that could input a license key and output a registration key?  I think that would be fantastic....

Hey guys!  I just want to say thank you so much for this project, it is pretty awesome and solved a big problem i had with in-app purchase.  One thing i am running into now that I have it working is that I would like to give people a manual registration code.  Incase they paid outside of the app or if i would like to just give a copy of my program out for free.  Is there any code that could input a license key and output a registration key?  I think that would be fantastic....

This needs to be ran on the customers computer... Then type in the license in the registration box from XProTec/your program

#include <String.au3>
Local $sD = @HomeDrive
Local $sC = @ComputerName
Local $encrypt = "Fudge"
Global $P_3 = StringMid(_StringEncrypt(1, "X" & (StringLeft(DriveGetSerial($sD), 6) + StringLen($sC)) & StringLen($sC), $encrypt & "n", 2), StringLen($sC) / 2, 16)
MsgBox(1, "XProTec License", $P_3)

8)

NEWHeader1.png

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Valuator, I have been trying to Register the above today without success, after compiling and runing it asks for my email as expected, which I inserted, press OK and then I get a Fatal COM error. I've check other posts which dont seem to help resolve. Any ideas welcome, Thanks Ian

a Fatal COM error is from the email portion of the script

Per the Include, you need this info... and the help is in JdeB's thread

8)

NEWHeader1.png

ok thank's  !

And about paypal settings please....

First we must make a paypal button and link it in the xprotect file! I'm true?

So, amount setting in the file is just for the pop up?

and my last question... :thumbsup:

About ban into blacklist

Ban works with owner label or mail or validation code ?

and 1 ban by line?

Sorry for questions.... :ermm:

Edit: Ok i've found ban working with mail

So 1 mail by line, i'm true?

Edited by hardfloor

1 Yes, you need to create a paypal link to get paid.

2 The amount is shown in the GUI and on the paypal page.

3  "Blacklist.txt"

A. The "Blacklist.txt" only contains a list of un-wanted abusers of your program... example...
if the email address of the end user is in the "Blacklist.txt" the program will end.. nothing more

B. The "Blacklist.txt" is a file yoiu would put on your site ( or Autoit's Fileman ) for storage
the $D_Link = "www.Your-Web-location/" and the inetget() will look for...

www.Your-Web-location/Blacklist.txt

Hope that helps

8)

NEWHeader1.png

Hello,

thank's to reply me!

Your script in very interesting :zorro:

However, when i'm changing this line

$M_server = "@ClickTask.com"

by

$M_server = "@Mysoftcompany"

i've got

COM / Internal Error", "This Program has been interupted by a Fatal COM Error    

that blocks me every time. Is it a bug or there is another line to modify ??

a Fatal COM error is from the email portion of the script

Per the Include, you need this info... and the help is in JdeB's thread

8)

IN THE FRE VERSION you will find this.

8)

NEWHeader1.png

Hello Valuater, please help. Everything seems to work except it never sends me a registration key after I pay. It directs me to PayPal but I noticed dollar amount isn't displayed, I have to fill in the dollar amount manually, even though I have specified $2 in the code.  After I pay by logging into PayPal with my spouse's account, I get nothing afterwards and the program just closes.  When I open the program again, it asks me to Register again.  Below is my code.  Keep in mind that during this test, in order to kick off the registration process in order to test it,  I change the date on the computer.  I'm not sure if this is a problem?  Thank you.

#include<XProTec.au3> ; MUST BE AN INCLUDE

$D_Mail = "sales@mywebsite.com" ; your email
$D_Program = "secret7" ; your program name
$U_Price = "2.00" ; the amount of money you wish to be payed by the user
$U_Trial = "1" ; amount of days for the trial period
$U_License = "3" ; 3 = one computer only - see license notes
$D_License = "F2C02EDD5B8BB627" ; developers license #
$D_PayPal = "https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=8KGM5HG7VAJ8E" ; - paypal link
$D_Link = "www.mywebsite.com/blacklist.txt" ; looks for "www.mywebsite.com/.../Blacklist.txt" ; see Blacklist
$U_Return = 1 ; pay or quit .... or $U_Return = 0 ; will return control to developer with @extended = 6 [Limited Freeware Option]

XProTec($D_Mail, $D_Program, $U_Price, $U_Trial, $U_License, $D_License, $D_PayPal, $D_Link, $U_Return)

; your script starts here ..............

MsgBox(0,"test prog","test protect program, you just paid 2 dollar, thank you")
;#ce End Demo

#include-once

Global $smtpserver = "208.97.132.231"
Global $sendusername = "myEmailUserName@mywebsite.com"
Global $sendpassword = "myPasswordWouldbeHere"

#comments-start
Func XProTec($D_Mail, $D_Program, $U_Price = 0, $U_Trial = 0, $U_License = 1, $D_License = 1, $D_PayPal = 1, $D_Link = 1, $U_Return = 1)
    If @Compiled <> 1 and $D_License <> 1 Then Return SetError(1, -1, "Not a Compiled Program")
    If $D_Program <> StringTrimRight(@ScriptName, 4) Then mError("ERROR - Not a Valid Program Name ", 1, 1)
    Local $i_rand, $U_info, $Vreg, $U_Payed, $rtemp = @TempDir & "\XTemp.txt", $M_server = "@ClickTask.com", $ND_Mail = $D_Mail, $encrypt = "Fudge", $ver = "f1.0.0"
    Local $P_program = $D_Program, $sC = @ComputerName, $sD = @HomeDrive, $R_owner = RegRead("HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion", "RegisteredOwner"), $sS = @ScriptName
    Local $D_1 = _StringEncryptor(1, $D_Mail, $encrypt), $D_2 = _StringEncryptor(1, "X" & (StringInStr($D_Mail, "@") * (StringLen($D_Mail) - 2)) + ((StringLen($D_Mail) - 2) * 7) , (StringLen($D_1) - 9))
    Local $rand = Chr(Random(Asc("A"), Asc("Z"), 1)) & Random(100, 999, 1) & "-" & Chr(Random(Asc("A"), Asc("Z"), 1)) & Random(100, 999, 1) & "-" & Chr(Random(Asc("A"), Asc("Z"), 1)) & Random(100, 999, 1) & "-" & Chr(Random(Asc("A"), Asc("Z"), 1)) & Random(100, 999, 1)
    Local $P_3 = StringMid( _StringEncryptor(1, "X" & (StringLeft(DriveGetSerial($sD), 6) + StringLen($sC)) & StringLen($sC), $encrypt & "n", 2), StringLen($sC) / 2, 16), $F_days = 0, $F_file = @SystemDir & "\winopsys.dat"
    If StringInStr($sS, "XProTec") Then Return mError("Not a Valid Developer Program ", 2, 1)
    If Not StringInStr($D_Mail, "@") And Not StringInStr($D_Mail, ".") Then Return mError("Not a Valid Developer Email ", 3, 1)
    If $U_License <> 1 And $U_License <> 2 And $U_License <> 3 Then Return mError("Not a Valid User License Number (1,2 or 3) ", 4, 1)
    If $D_License <> $D_2 Then mError("Please Register as Developer" & @CRLF & @CRLF & "Dev Email = " & $D_Mail & " " & @CRLF & "Dev License = " & $D_2 & " " & @CRLF & @CRLF, " Free # ...Valuater", 1)
    While 1
        If Ping("www.Autoit3.com", 4000) > 0 Then ExitLoop
        If MsgBox(262149, "Connection Error", "An Internet Connection is Required ", 10) = 2 Then Exit
    WEnd
    $X_read001 = RegRead("HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Current Version\Settings\ClickTask.com\X-" & $P_program, "001")
    $X_read004 = RegRead("HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Current Version\Settings\ClickTask.com\X-" & $P_program, "004")
    If $X_read001 = "" And $X_read004 = "" Then
        If MsgBox(262209, $P_program, "To Register as User, an Email will be sent Immediately to you " & @CRLF & @CRLF & "Please Click OK to continue " & @CRLF) <> 1 Then Exit
        Do
            $U_Mail = Qbox($P_program, "Please Type in your Email Address " & @CRLF & @CRLF & "If not, you will need to restart - " & $P_program & " ")
        Until StringInStr($U_Mail, "@") And StringInStr($U_Mail, ".")
        $text = "Please copy the Validation Code below" & @CRLF & @CRLF & "Owner = " & $R_owner & @CRLF & "Program = " & $P_program & @CRLF & _
                "Validation Date = " & _DateTimeFormat( _NowCalc(), 1) & @CRLF & "Validation Code = " & $rand & @CRLF & @CRLF & " Thank You!" & @CRLF & $P_program
        mEmailer($P_program & $M_server, $U_Mail, $ND_Mail, $P_program & " Validation Code", $text)
        Do
            $input1 = Qbox($P_program, "Please Copy and Paste the Validation Code from the Email here " & @CRLF & "If not, you will need to restart - " & $P_program & " ")
        Until $input1 = $rand
        Local $X_read003 = $U_Mail, $X_read004 = _NowCalc(), $X_read005 = "", $X_read006 = "", $X_read007 = ""
        IniWrite($F_file, "Security", $P_program, _StringEncryptor(1, _NowCalc() , (StringLen($D_1) - 13)))
        RegWrite("HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Current Version\Settings\ClickTask.com\X-" & $P_program, "001", "REG_SZ", $D_Mail)
        If $D_License <> $D_2 Then RegWrite("HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Current Version\Settings\ClickTask.com\X-" & $P_program, "002", "REG_SZ", "Developer Not Licensed")
        If $D_License = $D_2 Then RegWrite("HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Current Version\Settings\ClickTask.com\X-" & $P_program, "002", "REG_SZ", "Licensed Developer")
        RegWrite("HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Current Version\Settings\ClickTask.com\X-" & $P_program, "003", "REG_SZ", $U_Mail)
        RegWrite("HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Current Version\Settings\ClickTask.com\X-" & $P_program, "004", "REG_SZ", _StringEncryptor(1, _NowCalc() , (StringLen($D_1) - 13)))
        RegWrite("HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Current Version\Settings\ClickTask.com\X-" & $P_program, "005", "REG_SZ", "")
        RegWrite("HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Current Version\Settings\ClickTask.com\X-" & $P_program, "006", "REG_SZ", "")
        RegWrite("HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Current Version\Settings\ClickTask.com\X-" & $P_program, "007", "REG_SZ", "")
    Else
        If $X_read001 <> $D_Mail Then mError("Not the Registered Developer Email ", 5, 1)
        If $D_License <> $D_2 Then RegWrite("HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Current Version\Settings\ClickTask.com\X-" & $P_program, "002", "REG_SZ", "Developer Not Licensed")
        If $D_License = $D_2 Then RegWrite("HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Current Version\Settings\ClickTask.com\X-" & $P_program, "002", "REG_SZ", "Licensed Developer")
        $X_read003 = RegRead("HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Current Version\Settings\ClickTask.com\X-" & $P_program, "003")
        $X_read004 = _StringEncryptor(0, RegRead("HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Current Version\Settings\ClickTask.com\X-" & $P_program, "004") , (StringLen($D_1) - 13))
        $X_read005 = _StringEncryptor(0, RegRead("HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Current Version\Settings\ClickTask.com\X-" & $P_program, "005"), $encrypt & "7")
        $X_read006 = _StringEncryptor(0, RegRead("HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Current Version\Settings\ClickTask.com\X-" & $P_program, "006"), $encrypt & "2")
        $X_read007 = RegRead("HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Current Version\Settings\ClickTask.com\X-" & $P_program, "007")
    EndIf
    If InetGet($D_Link & "Blacklist.txt", $rtemp, 1) = 1 Then
        $itemp = FileRead($rtemp)
        FileDelete($rtemp)
        If StringInStr($itemp, $X_read003) Or StringInStr($itemp, $ND_Mail) Then mError("This program has been abused and will now close ", 6, 1)
    EndIf
    If $U_Trial = 0 And $U_Price = 0 Then Return SetError(0, 0, "Free Licensed")
    If $U_License = 1 And $X_read005 = $X_read003 Then Return SetError(0, 1, "Email Licensed")
    If $U_License = 2 And $X_read006 = $R_owner Then Return SetError(0, 2, "Owner Licensed")
    If $U_License = 3 And $X_read007 = $P_3 Then Return SetError(0, 3, "Computer Licensed")
    If $U_License = 1 Then $U_info = "Your E-Mail "
    If $U_License = 1 Then $i_rand = _StringEncryptor(1, $X_read003, $encrypt & "7")
    If $U_License = 2 Then $U_info = "Windows Registered Owner "
    If $U_License = 2 Then $i_rand = _StringEncryptor(1, $R_owner, $encrypt & "2")
    If $U_License = 3 Then $U_info = "One Computer Only "
    If $U_License = 3 Then $i_rand = $P_3
    $T_days = _DateDiff("D", $X_read004, _NowCalc())
    $t = FileGetTime(_StringEncryptor(0, IniRead($F_file, "Security", $P_program, _NowCalc()) , (StringLen($D_1) - 13)))
    If Not @error Then $F_days = _DateDiff("D", $t[0] & "/" & $t[1] & "/" & $t[2], _NowCalc())
    If $F_days > $T_days Then $T_days = $F_days
    If $T_days < 0 Or $T_days > 3600 Then mError("ERROR - Validation Date ", 7, 1)
    If $D_License <> $D_2 And $T_days > 90 Then mError("Developer Trial Period has Expired ", 9, 1)
    If $U_Trial <> 0 And $U_Price = 0 And $T_days > $U_Trial Then mError($P_program & "'s Trial Period has Expired ", 8, 1)
    If $U_Trial <> 0 And $T_days > ($U_Trial / 2) And $T_days <= $U_Trial Then $U_Payed = mRegister($P_program, $U_Price, $U_Trial, $U_License, $T_days, $D_PayPal, $U_info, $i_rand, 0)
    If $U_Trial = 0 And $U_Price <> 0 Or $T_days > $U_Trial Then $U_Payed = mRegister($P_program, $U_Price, $U_Trial, $U_License, $T_days, $D_PayPal, $U_info, $i_rand, $U_Return)
    If $U_Payed = 1 And $U_License >= 1 And $U_License <= 3 Then RegWrite("HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Current Version\Settings\ClickTask.com\X-" & $P_program, "00" & ($U_License + 4), "REG_SZ", $i_rand)
    If $U_Payed = 1 Then $text = "Please save this Registration Code Page" & @CRLF & @CRLF & "Owner = " & $R_owner & @CRLF & "Program = " & $P_program & @CRLF & _
            "Registration Date = " & _DateTimeFormat( _NowCalc(), 1) & @CRLF & "Registration Code = " & $i_rand & @CRLF & @CRLF & " Thank You!" & @CRLF & $P_program
    If $U_Payed = 1 Then mEmailer($P_program & $M_server, $X_read003, $ND_Mail, $P_program & " Registration Code", $text)
    If $U_Payed = 1 Then MsgBox(64, $P_program, " You are now registered and a confirmation email has been sent to you " & @CRLF & @CRLF & "..... Thank You ! ", 5)
    If $U_Payed = 1 Then Return SetError(0, 4, "License Paid")
    If $U_Trial = 0 And $U_Price <> 0 Or $T_days > $U_Trial Then Return SetError(0, 6, "Freeware Limited")
    Return SetError(0, 5, "License Not Paid")
EndFunc ;==>XProTec
#comments-end

Func mRegister($Prog, $U_P, $U_T, $U_L, $T_D, $D_P, $Uinfo, $irand, $rFatal = 0)
    Local $PR1 = "Trial Period = " & $U_T & " Days " & @CRLF & "License Type = " & $Uinfo & @CRLF & "Register Fee = $" & $U_P
    Local $PR2 = " " & @CRLF & "Days Since Validation = " & $T_D & @CRLF & @CRLF & "Would you like to Register Now? " & @CRLF & @CRLF
    Local $PR3 = "*Yes* to Register Now!" & @CRLF & "*No* to use your previous Registration Number. " & @CRLF & "*Cancel* to Quit Registration." & @CRLF
    $U_ans = MsgBox(262147, $Prog, $PR1 & $PR2 & $PR3)
    If $U_ans = 6 Then
        WinMinimizeAll()
        $PID = Run('C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe "' & $D_P & '"', "", @SW_SHOW)
        WinWaitActive("")
        Local $Handle = WinGetHandle($PID), $sHTML = "", $loop = 0
        While ProcessExists($PID)
            Sleep(3000)
            If ProcessExists($PID) = 0 Then ExitLoop
            If Not StringInStr(WinGetTitle($Handle), "PayPal") And Not StringInStr(WinGetTitle($Handle), "DreamHost") Then
                If $loop = 5 Then ExitLoop
                $loop = $loop + 1
            Else
                $loop = 0
            EndIf
            If StringInStr(WinGetTitle($Handle), "Thank you for your payment") Then Return 1
        WEnd
        ProcessClose($PID)
    EndIf
    If $U_ans = 7 Then
        Do
            $input1 = Qbox($Prog, "Please Paste your Registration Code below " & @CRLF & "License Type = " & $Uinfo & " " & @CRLF & "If not, you will need to restart - " & $Prog & " ")
        Until $input1 = $irand
        Return 1
    EndIf
    If $rFatal Then    Exit
    Return 0
EndFunc ;==>mRegister
Func mEmailer($e_Sender, $e_Recipient, $e_CcAddress, $e_Subject, $e_Text)
    $oMyError = ObjEvent("AutoIt.Error", "MyErrFunc")
    $objMessage = ObjCreate("CDO.Message")
    With $objMessage
        .Subject = $e_Subject
        .Sender = $e_Sender
        .From = $e_Sender
        .To = $e_Recipient
        .Cc = $e_CcAddress
        .TextBody = $e_Text
    EndWith
    With $objMessage.Configuration.Fields
        .Item ("http://schemas.microsoft.com/cdo/configuration/sendusing") = 2
        .Item ("http://schemas.microsoft.com/cdo/configuration/smtpserver") = $smtpserver
        .Item ("http://schemas.microsoft.com/cdo/configuration/smtpauthenticate") = 1
        .Item ("http://schemas.microsoft.com/cdo/configuration/sendusername") = $sendusername
        .Item ("http://schemas.microsoft.com/cdo/configuration/sendpassword") = $sendpassword
        .Item ("http://schemas.microsoft.com/cdo/configuration/smtpserverport") = 587
        .Item ("http://schemas.microsoft.com/cdo/configuration/smtpconnectiontimeout") = 60
        .Update
    EndWith
    $objMessage.Send
    If @error Then MyErrFunc()
    $oMyError = ""
    $objMessage = ""
EndFunc ;==>mEmailer
Func Qbox($t1, $L1)
    $Qbox = InputBox($t1, $L1, "", "", 300, 150)
    If @error = 1 Then Exit
    Return $Qbox
EndFunc ;==>Qbox
Func mError($sText, $ret = 0, $iFatal = 0)
    MsgBox(48 + 4096 + 262144, "*XProTec*", $sText & " #" & $ret & " ")
    If $iFatal Then Exit
EndFunc ;==>mError
Func MyErrFunc()
    MsgBox(262209, "COM / Internal Error", "This Program has been interupted by a Fatal COM Error ")
    Exit
EndFunc ;==>MyErrFunc
Func _INetGetSources($s_URL, $s_Header = '')
    If StringLeft($s_URL, 7) <> 'http://' And StringLeft($s_URL, 8) <> 'https://' Then $s_URL = 'http://' & $s_URL
    Local $h_DLL = DllOpen("wininet.dll"), $ai_IRF, $s_Buf = ''
    Local $ai_IO = DllCall($h_DLL, 'int', 'InternetOpen', 'str', "AutoIt v3", 'int', 0, 'int', 0, 'int', 0, 'int', 0)
    If @error Or $ai_IO[0] = 0 Then
        DllClose($h_DLL)
        SetError(1)
        Return ""
    EndIf
    Local $ai_IOU = DllCall($h_DLL, 'int', 'InternetOpenUrl', 'int', $ai_IO[0], 'str', $s_URL, 'str', $s_Header, 'int', StringLen($s_Header), 'int', 0x80000000, 'int', 0)
    If @error Or $ai_IOU[0] = 0 Then
        DllCall($h_DLL, 'int', 'InternetCloseHandle', 'int', $ai_IO[0])
        DllClose($h_DLL)
        SetError(1)
        Return ""
    EndIf
    Local $v_Struct = DllStructCreate('udword')
    DllStructSetData($v_Struct, 1, 1)
    While DllStructGetData($v_Struct, 1) <> 0
        $ai_IRF = DllCall($h_DLL, 'int', 'InternetReadFile', 'int', $ai_IOU[0], 'str', '', 'int', 256, 'ptr', DllStructGetPtr($v_Struct))
        $s_Buf &= StringLeft($ai_IRF[2], DllStructGetData($v_Struct, 1))
    WEnd
    DllCall($h_DLL, 'int', 'InternetCloseHandle', 'int', $ai_IOU[0])
    DllCall($h_DLL, 'int', 'InternetCloseHandle', 'int', $ai_IO[0])
    DllClose($h_DLL)
    Return $s_Buf
EndFunc ;==>_INetGetSources
Func _StringEncryptor($i_Encrypt, $s_EncryptText, $s_EncryptPassword, $i_EncryptLevel = 1)
    If $i_Encrypt <> 0 And $i_Encrypt <> 1 Then
        SetError(1)
        Return ''
    ElseIf $s_EncryptText = '' Or $s_EncryptPassword = '' Then
        SetError(1)
        Return ''
    Else
        If Number($i_EncryptLevel) <= 0 Or Int($i_EncryptLevel) <> $i_EncryptLevel Then $i_EncryptLevel = 1
        Local $v_EncryptModified, $i_EncryptCountH, $i_EncryptCountG, $v_EncryptSwap, $av_EncryptBox[256][2], $i_EncryptCountA
        Local $i_EncryptCountB, $i_EncryptCountC, $i_EncryptCountD, $i_EncryptCountE, $v_EncryptCipher, $v_EncryptCipherBy
        If $i_Encrypt = 1 Then
            For $i_EncryptCountF = 0 To $i_EncryptLevel Step 1
                $i_EncryptCountG = ''
                $i_EncryptCountH = ''
                $v_EncryptModified = ''
                For $i_EncryptCountG = 1 To StringLen($s_EncryptText)
                    If $i_EncryptCountH = StringLen($s_EncryptPassword) Then
                        $i_EncryptCountH = 1
                    Else
                        $i_EncryptCountH = $i_EncryptCountH + 1
                    EndIf
                    $v_EncryptModified = $v_EncryptModified & Chr(BitXOR(Asc(StringMid($s_EncryptText, $i_EncryptCountG, 1)), Asc(StringMid($s_EncryptPassword, $i_EncryptCountH, 1)), 255))
                Next
                $s_EncryptText = $v_EncryptModified
                $i_EncryptCountA = ''
                $i_EncryptCountB = 0
                $i_EncryptCountC = ''
                $i_EncryptCountD = ''
                $i_EncryptCountE = ''
                $v_EncryptCipherBy = ''
                $v_EncryptCipher = ''
                $v_EncryptSwap = ''
                $av_EncryptBox = ''
                Local $av_EncryptBox[256][2]
                For $i_EncryptCountA = 0 To 255
                    $av_EncryptBox[$i_EncryptCountA][1] = Asc(StringMid($s_EncryptPassword, Mod($i_EncryptCountA, StringLen($s_EncryptPassword)) + 1, 1))
                    $av_EncryptBox[$i_EncryptCountA][0] = $i_EncryptCountA
                Next
                    $i_EncryptCountB = Mod(($i_EncryptCountB + $av_EncryptBox[$i_EncryptCountA][0] + $av_EncryptBox[$i_EncryptCountA][1]), 256)
                    $v_EncryptSwap = $av_EncryptBox[$i_EncryptCountA][0]
                    $av_EncryptBox[$i_EncryptCountA][0] = $av_EncryptBox[$i_EncryptCountB][0]
                    $av_EncryptBox[$i_EncryptCountB][0] = $v_EncryptSwap
                Next
                For $i_EncryptCountA = 1 To StringLen($s_EncryptText)
                    $i_EncryptCountC = Mod(($i_EncryptCountC + 1), 256)
                    $i_EncryptCountD = Mod(($i_EncryptCountD + $av_EncryptBox[$i_EncryptCountC][0]), 256)
                    $i_EncryptCountE = $av_EncryptBox[Mod(($av_EncryptBox[$i_EncryptCountC][0] + $av_EncryptBox[$i_EncryptCountD][0]), 256)][0]
                    $v_EncryptCipherBy = BitXOR(Asc(StringMid($s_EncryptText, $i_EncryptCountA, 1)), $i_EncryptCountE)
                    $v_EncryptCipher = $v_EncryptCipher & Hex($v_EncryptCipherBy, 2)
                Next
                $s_EncryptText = $v_EncryptCipher
            Next
        Else
            For $i_EncryptCountF = 0 To $i_EncryptLevel Step 1
                $i_EncryptCountB = 0
                $i_EncryptCountC = ''
                $i_EncryptCountD = ''
                $i_EncryptCountE = ''
                $v_EncryptCipherBy = ''
                $v_EncryptCipher = ''
                $v_EncryptSwap = ''
                $av_EncryptBox = ''
                Local $av_EncryptBox[256][2]
                    $av_EncryptBox[$i_EncryptCountA][1] = Asc(StringMid($s_EncryptPassword, Mod($i_EncryptCountA, StringLen($s_EncryptPassword)) + 1, 1))
                    $av_EncryptBox[$i_EncryptCountA][0] = $i_EncryptCountA
                Next
                    $i_EncryptCountB = Mod(($i_EncryptCountB + $av_EncryptBox[$i_EncryptCountA][0] + $av_EncryptBox[$i_EncryptCountA][1]), 256)
                    $v_EncryptSwap = $av_EncryptBox[$i_EncryptCountA][0]
                    $av_EncryptBox[$i_EncryptCountA][0] = $av_EncryptBox[$i_EncryptCountB][0]
                    $av_EncryptBox[$i_EncryptCountB][0] = $v_EncryptSwap
                Next
                For $i_EncryptCountA = 1 To StringLen($s_EncryptText) Step 2
                    $i_EncryptCountC = Mod(($i_EncryptCountC + 1), 256)
                    $i_EncryptCountD = Mod(($i_EncryptCountD + $av_EncryptBox[$i_EncryptCountC][0]), 256)
                    $i_EncryptCountE = $av_EncryptBox[Mod(($av_EncryptBox[$i_EncryptCountC][0] + $av_EncryptBox[$i_EncryptCountD][0]), 256)][0]
                    $v_EncryptCipherBy = BitXOR(Dec(StringMid($s_EncryptText, $i_EncryptCountA, 2)), $i_EncryptCountE)
                    $v_EncryptCipher = $v_EncryptCipher & Chr($v_EncryptCipherBy)
                Next
                $s_EncryptText = $v_EncryptCipher
                $i_EncryptCountG = ''
                $i_EncryptCountH = ''
                $v_EncryptModified = ''
                For $i_EncryptCountG = 1 To StringLen($s_EncryptText)
                    If $i_EncryptCountH = StringLen($s_EncryptPassword) Then
                        $i_EncryptCountH = 1
                    Else
                        $i_EncryptCountH = $i_EncryptCountH + 1
                    EndIf
                    $v_EncryptModified = $v_EncryptModified & Chr(BitXOR(Asc(StringMid($s_EncryptText, $i_EncryptCountG, 1)), Asc(StringMid($s_EncryptPassword, $i_EncryptCountH, 1)), 255))
                Next
                $s_EncryptText = $v_EncryptModified
            Next
        EndIf
        Return $s_EncryptText
    EndIf
EndFunc ;==>_StringEncryptor
Func _NowCalc()
    Return (@YEAR & "/" & @MON & "/" & @MDAY & " " & @HOUR & ":" & @MIN & ":" & @SEC)
EndFunc ;==>_NowCalc
Func _DateTimeFormat($sDate, $sType)
    Local $asDatePart[4]
    Local $asTimePart[4]
    Local $sTempDate = ""
    Local $sTempTime = ""
    Local $sAM
    Local $sPM
    Local $iWday
    Local $lngX
    If Not _DateIsValid($sDate) Then
        SetError(1)
        Return ("")
    EndIf
    If $sType < 0 Or $sType > 5 Or Not IsInt($sType) Then
        SetError(2)
        Return ("")
    EndIf
    _DateTimeSplit($sDate, $asDatePart, $asTimePart)
    Switch $sType
        Case 0
            $lngX = DllCall("kernel32.dll", "long", "GetLocaleInfo", "long", 0x400, "long", 0x1F, "str", "", "long", 255)
            If Not @error And $lngX[0] <> 0 Then
                $sTempDate = $lngX[3]
            Else
                $sTempDate = "M/d/yyyy"
            EndIf
            If $asTimePart[0] > 1 Then
                $lngX = DllCall("kernel32.dll", "long", "GetLocaleInfo", "long", 0x400, "long", 0x1003, "str", "", "long", 255)
                    $sTempTime = $lngX[3]
                Else
                    $sTempTime = "h:mm:ss tt"
                EndIf
            EndIf
        Case 1
            $lngX = DllCall("kernel32.dll", "long", "GetLocaleInfo", "long", 0x400, "long", 0x20, "str", "", "long", 255)
                $sTempDate = $lngX[3]
            Else
                $sTempDate = "dddd, MMMM dd, yyyy"
            EndIf
        Case 2
            $lngX = DllCall("kernel32.dll", "long", "GetLocaleInfo", "long", 0x400, "long", 0x1F, "str", "", "long", 255)
                $sTempDate = $lngX[3]
            Else
                $sTempDate = "M/d/yyyy"
            EndIf
        Case 3
                $lngX = DllCall("kernel32.dll", "long", "GetLocaleInfo", "long", 0x400, "long", 0x1003, "str", "", "long", 255)
                    $sTempTime = $lngX[3]
                Else
                    $sTempTime = "h:mm:ss tt"
                EndIf
            EndIf
        Case 4
                $sTempTime = "hh:mm"
            EndIf
        Case 5
                $sTempTime = "hh:mm:ss"
            EndIf
    EndSwitch
    If $sTempDate <> "" Then
        $lngX = DllCall("kernel32.dll", "long", "GetLocaleInfo", "long", 0x400, "long", 0x1D, "str", "", "long", 255)
            $sTempTime = StringReplace($sTempTime, "/", $lngX[3])
        EndIf
        $iWday = _DateToDayOfWeek($asDatePart[1], $asDatePart[2], $asDatePart[3])
        $asDatePart[3] = StringRight("0" & $asDatePart[3], 2)
        $asDatePart[2] = StringRight("0" & $asDatePart[2], 2)
        $sTempDate = StringReplace($sTempDate, "d", "@")
        $sTempDate = StringReplace($sTempDate, "m", "#")
        $sTempDate = StringReplace($sTempDate, "y", "&")
        $sTempDate = StringReplace($sTempDate, "@@@@", _DateDayOfWeek($iWday, 0))
        $sTempDate = StringReplace($sTempDate, "@@@", _DateDayOfWeek($iWday, 1))
        $sTempDate = StringReplace($sTempDate, "@@", $asDatePart[3])
        $sTempDate = StringReplace($sTempDate, "@", StringReplace(StringLeft($asDatePart[3], 1), "0", "") & StringRight($asDatePart[3], 1))
        $sTempDate = StringReplace($sTempDate, "####", _DateMonthOfYear($asDatePart[2], 0))
        $sTempDate = StringReplace($sTempDate, "###", _DateMonthOfYear($asDatePart[2], 1))
        $sTempDate = StringReplace($sTempDate, "##", $asDatePart[2])
        $sTempDate = StringReplace($sTempDate, "#", StringReplace(StringLeft($asDatePart[2], 1), "0", "") & StringRight($asDatePart[2], 1))
        $sTempDate = StringReplace($sTempDate, "&&&&", $asDatePart[1])
        $sTempDate = StringReplace($sTempDate, "&&", StringRight($asDatePart[1], 2))
    EndIf
    If $sTempTime <> "" Then
        $lngX = DllCall("kernel32.dll", "long", "GetLocaleInfo", "long", 0x400, "long", 0x28, "str", "", "long", 255)
            $sAM = $lngX[3]
        Else
            $sAM = "AM"
        EndIf
        $lngX = DllCall("kernel32.dll", "long", "GetLocaleInfo", "long", 0x400, "long", 0x29, "str", "", "long", 255)
            $sPM = $lngX[3]
        Else
            $sPM = "PM"
        EndIf
        $lngX = DllCall("kernel32.dll", "long", "GetLocaleInfo", "long", 0x400, "long", 0x1E, "str", "", "long", 255)
            $sTempTime = StringReplace($sTempTime, ":", $lngX[3])
        EndIf
        If StringInStr($sTempTime, "tt") Then
            If $asTimePart[1] < 12 Then
                $sTempTime = StringReplace($sTempTime, "tt", $sAM)
                If $asTimePart[1] = 0 Then $asTimePart[1] = 12
            Else
                $sTempTime = StringReplace($sTempTime, "tt", $sPM)
                If $asTimePart[1] > 12 Then $asTimePart[1] = $asTimePart[1] - 12
            EndIf
        EndIf
        $asTimePart[1] = StringRight("0" & $asTimePart[1], 2)
        $asTimePart[2] = StringRight("0" & $asTimePart[2], 2)
        $asTimePart[3] = StringRight("0" & $asTimePart[3], 2)
        $sTempTime = StringReplace($sTempTime, "hh", StringFormat( "%02d", $asTimePart[1]))
        $sTempTime = StringReplace($sTempTime, "h", StringReplace(StringLeft($asTimePart[1], 1), "0", "") & StringRight($asTimePart[1], 1))
        $sTempTime = StringReplace($sTempTime, "mm", StringFormat( "%02d", $asTimePart[2]))
        $sTempTime = StringReplace($sTempTime, "ss", StringFormat( "%02d", $asTimePart[3]))
        $sTempDate = StringStripWS($sTempDate & " " & $sTempTime, 3)
    EndIf
    Return ($sTempDate)
EndFunc ;==>_DateTimeFormat
Func _DateDiff($sType, $sStartDate, $sEndDate)
    Local $asStartDatePart[4]
    Local $asStartTimePart[4]
    Local $asEndDatePart[4]
    Local $asEndTimePart[4]
    Local $iTimeDiff
    Local $iYearDiff
    Local $iMonthDiff
    Local $iStartTimeInSecs
    Local $iEndTimeInSecs
    Local $aDaysDiff
    $sType = StringLeft($sType, 1)
    If StringInStr("d,m,y,w,h,n,s", $sType) = 0 Or $sType = "" Then
        SetError(1)
        Return (0)
    EndIf
    If Not _DateIsValid($sStartDate) Then
        SetError(2)
        Return (0)
    EndIf
    If Not _DateIsValid($sEndDate) Then
        SetError(3)
        Return (0)
    EndIf
    _DateTimeSplit($sStartDate, $asStartDatePart, $asStartTimePart)
    _DateTimeSplit($sEndDate, $asEndDatePart, $asEndTimePart)
    $aDaysDiff = _DateToDayValue($asEndDatePart[1], $asEndDatePart[2], $asEndDatePart[3]) - _DateToDayValue($asStartDatePart[1], $asStartDatePart[2], $asStartDatePart[3])
    If $asStartTimePart[0] > 1 And $asEndTimePart[0] > 1 Then
        $iStartTimeInSecs = $asStartTimePart[1] * 3600 + $asStartTimePart[2] * 60 + $asStartTimePart[3]
        $iEndTimeInSecs = $asEndTimePart[1] * 3600 + $asEndTimePart[2] * 60 + $asEndTimePart[3]
        $iTimeDiff = $iEndTimeInSecs - $iStartTimeInSecs
        If $iTimeDiff < 0 Then
            $aDaysDiff = $aDaysDiff - 1
            $iTimeDiff = $iTimeDiff + 24 * 60 * 60
        EndIf
    Else
        $iTimeDiff = 0
    EndIf
    Select
        Case $sType = "d"
            Return ($aDaysDiff)
        Case $sType = "m"
            $iYearDiff = $asEndDatePart[1] - $asStartDatePart[1]
            $iMonthDiff = $asEndDatePart[2] - $asStartDatePart[2] + $iYearDiff * 12
            If $asEndDatePart[3] < $asStartDatePart[3]Then $iMonthDiff = $iMonthDiff - 1
            $iStartTimeInSecs = $asStartTimePart[1] * 3600 + $asStartTimePart[2] * 60 + $asStartTimePart[3]
            $iEndTimeInSecs = $asEndTimePart[1] * 3600 + $asEndTimePart[2] * 60 + $asEndTimePart[3]
            If $asEndDatePart[3] = $asStartDatePart[3]And $iTimeDiff < 0 Then $iMonthDiff = $iMonthDiff - 1
            Return ($iMonthDiff)
        Case $sType = "y"
            $iYearDiff = $asEndDatePart[1] - $asStartDatePart[1]
            If $asEndDatePart[2] < $asStartDatePart[2]Then $iYearDiff = $iYearDiff - 1
            If $asEndDatePart[2] = $asStartDatePart[2]And $asEndDatePart[3] < $asStartDatePart[3]Then $iYearDiff = $iYearDiff - 1
            If $asEndDatePart[2] = $asStartDatePart[2]And $asEndDatePart[3] = $asStartDatePart[3]And $iTimeDiff < 0 Then $iYearDiff = $iYearDiff - 1
            Return ($iYearDiff)
        Case $sType = "w"
            Return (Int($aDaysDiff / 7))
        Case $sType = "h"
            Return ($aDaysDiff * 24 + Int($iTimeDiff / 3600))
        Case $sType = "n"
            Return ($aDaysDiff * 24 * 60 + Int($iTimeDiff / 60))
        Case $sType = "s"
            Return ($aDaysDiff * 24 * 60 * 60 + $iTimeDiff)
    EndSelect
EndFunc ;==>_DateDiff
Func _DateIsValid($sDate)
    Local $asDatePart[4]
    Local $asTimePart[4]
    Local $iNumDays
    $iNumDays = "31,28,31,30,31,30,31,31,30,31,30,31"
    $iNumDays = StringSplit($iNumDays, ",")
    _DateTimeSplit($sDate, $asDatePart, $asTimePart)
    If $asDatePart[0] <> 3 Then
        Return (0)
    EndIf
    If _DateIsLeapYear($asDatePart[1]) Then $iNumDays[2] = 29
    If $asDatePart[1] < 1000 Or $asDatePart[1] > 2999 Then Return (0)
    If $asDatePart[2] < 1 Or $asDatePart[2] > 12 Then Return (0)
    If $asDatePart[3] < 1 Or $asDatePart[3] > $iNumDays[$asDatePart[2]]Then Return (0)
    If $asTimePart[0] < 1 Then Return (1)
    If $asTimePart[0] < 2 Then Return (0)
    If $asTimePart[1] < 0 Or $asTimePart[1] > 23 Then Return (0)
    If $asTimePart[2] < 0 Or $asTimePart[2] > 59 Then Return (0)
    If $asTimePart[3] < 0 Or $asTimePart[3] > 59 Then Return (0)
    Return (1)
EndFunc ;==>_DateIsValid
Func _DateTimeSplit($sDate, ByRef $asDatePart, ByRef $iTimePart)
    Local $sDateTime
    Local $x
    $sDateTime = StringSplit($sDate, " T")
    If $sDateTime[0] > 0 Then $asDatePart = StringSplit($sDateTime[1], "/-.")
    If $sDateTime[0] > 1 Then
        $iTimePart = StringSplit($sDateTime[2], ":")
        If UBound($iTimePart) < 4 Then ReDim $iTimePart[4]
    Else
        Dim $iTimePart[4]
    EndIf
    If UBound($asDatePart) < 4 Then ReDim $asDatePart[4]
    For $x = 1 To 3
        $asDatePart[$x] = Number($asDatePart[$x])
        $iTimePart[$x] = Number($iTimePart[$x])
    Next
    Return (1)
EndFunc ;==>_DateTimeSplit
Func _DateToDayOfWeek($iYear, $iMonth, $iDay)
    Local $i_aFactor
    Local $i_yFactor
    Local $i_mFactor
    Local $i_dFactor
    If Not _DateIsValid($iYear & "/" & $iMonth & "/" & $iDay) Then
        SetError(1)
        Return ("")
    EndIf
    $i_aFactor = Int((14 - $iMonth) / 12)
    $i_yFactor = $iYear - $i_aFactor
    $i_mFactor = $iMonth + (12 * $i_aFactor) - 2
    $i_dFactor = Mod($iDay + $i_yFactor + Int($i_yFactor / 4) - Int($i_yFactor / 100) + Int($i_yFactor / 400) + Int((31 * $i_mFactor) / 12), 7)
    return ($i_dFactor + 1)
EndFunc ;==>_DateToDayOfWeek
Func _DateDayOfWeek($iDayNum, $iShort = 0)
    Local $aDayOfWeek[8]
    $aDayOfWeek[1] = "Sunday"
    $aDayOfWeek[2] = "Monday"
    $aDayOfWeek[3] = "Tuesday"
    $aDayOfWeek[4] = "Wednesday"
    $aDayOfWeek[5] = "Thursday"
    $aDayOfWeek[6] = "Friday"
    $aDayOfWeek[7] = "Saturday"
    Select
        Case Not StringIsInt($iDayNum) Or Not StringIsInt($iShort)
            SetError(1)
            Return ""
        Case $iDayNum < 1 Or $iDayNum > 7
            SetError(1)
            Return ""
        Case Else
            Select
                Case $iShort = 0
                    Return $aDayOfWeek[$iDayNum]
                Case $iShort = 1
                    Return StringLeft($aDayOfWeek[$iDayNum], 3)
                Case Else
                    SetError(1)
                    Return ""
            EndSelect
    EndSelect
EndFunc ;==>_DateDayOfWeek
Func _DateMonthOfYear($iMonthNum, $iShort)
    Local $aMonthOfYear[13]
    $aMonthOfYear[1] = "January"
    $aMonthOfYear[2] = "February"
    $aMonthOfYear[3] = "March"
    $aMonthOfYear[4] = "April"
    $aMonthOfYear[5] = "May"
    $aMonthOfYear[6] = "June"
    $aMonthOfYear[7] = "July"
    $aMonthOfYear[8] = "August"
    $aMonthOfYear[9] = "September"
    $aMonthOfYear[10] = "October"
    $aMonthOfYear[11] = "November"
    $aMonthOfYear[12] = "December"
    Select
        Case Not StringIsInt($iMonthNum) Or Not StringIsInt($iShort)
            SetError(1)
            Return ""
        Case $iMonthNum < 1 Or $iMonthNum > 12
            SetError(1)
            Return ""
        Case Else
            Select
                Case $iShort = 0
                    Return $aMonthOfYear[$iMonthNum]
                Case $iShort = 1
                    Return StringLeft($aMonthOfYear[$iMonthNum], 3)
                Case Else
                    SetError(1)
                    Return ""
            EndSelect
    EndSelect
EndFunc ;==>_DateMonthOfYear
Func _DateToDayValue($iYear, $iMonth, $iDay)
    Local $i_aFactor
    Local $i_bFactor
    Local $i_cFactor
    Local $i_eFactor
    Local $i_fFactor
    Local $iJulianDate
    If Not _DateIsValid(StringFormat( "%04d/%02d/%02d", $iYear, $iMonth, $iDay)) Then
        SetError(1)
        Return ("")
    EndIf
    If $iMonth < 3 Then
        $iMonth = $iMonth + 12
        $iYear = $iYear - 1
    EndIf
    $i_aFactor = Int($iYear / 100)
    $i_bFactor = Int($i_aFactor / 4)
    $i_cFactor = 2 - $i_aFactor + $i_bFactor
    $i_eFactor = Int(1461 * ($iYear + 4716) / 4)
    $i_fFactor = Int(153 * ($iMonth + 1) / 5)
    $iJulianDate = $i_cFactor + $iDay + $i_eFactor + $i_fFactor - 1524.5
    return ($iJulianDate)
EndFunc ;==>_DateToDayValue
Func _DateIsLeapYear($iYear)
    If StringIsInt($iYear) Then
        Select
            Case Mod($iYear, 4) = 0 And Mod($iYear, 100) <> 0
                Return 1
            Case Mod($iYear, 400) = 0
                Return 1
            Case Else
                Return 0
        EndSelect
    Else
        SetError(1)
        Return 0
    EndIf
EndFunc ;==>_DateIsLeapYear

This needs to be ran on the customers computer... Then type in the license in the registration box from XProTec/your program

#include <String.au3>
Local $sD = @HomeDrive
Local $encrypt = "Fudge"
Global $P_3 = StringMid(_StringEncrypt(0, "X" & (StringLeft(DriveGetSerial($sD), 6) + StringLen($sC)) & StringLen($sC), $encrypt & "n", 2), StringLen($sC) / 2, 16)

8)

You might want to add a self-delete after use. 

Originally, I was the guy that would send the Registration code because I would get all the info I needed in the email sent to me.. and the paypal payment email as confirmation.

Now, with the free version, you will need to send the end user this program or configure it from the info in the email you received.

8)

Edited by Valuater

NEWHeader1.png

Hi valuater!

can you explain me this portion of script:

If $U_ans = 6 Then
        WinMinimizeAll()
        $PID = Run('C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe "' & $D_P & '"', "", @SW_SHOW)
        WinWaitActive("")
        Local $Handle = WinGetHandle($PID), $sHTML = "", $loop = 0
        While ProcessExists($PID)
            Sleep(3000)
            If ProcessExists($PID) = 0 Then ExitLoop
            If Not StringInStr(WinGetTitle($Handle), "PayPal") And Not StringInStr(WinGetTitle($Handle), "DreamHost") Then
                If $loop = 5 Then ExitLoop
                $loop = $loop + 1
            Else
                $loop = 0
            EndIf
            If StringInStr(WinGetTitle($Handle), "Thank you for your payment") Then Return 1
        WEnd
        ProcessClose($PID)
    EndIf

what's this $HTML var doing?? Is it a mistake?

and can you explain me the utility of $loop please

thank"s :thumbsup:

This program still isn't working for me.  Below is a  summary of what it's happening:
Customer is getting validation email.
Customer puts in validation code and the program executes normally.
After trial period, customer is prompted by program to Register.
Customer pays but program is still prompting customer to register

Customer ran the following compiled program on their computer but just getting a blank window with Ok and Cancel button, nothing else.
#include <String.au3>
Local $sD = @HomeDrive
Local $encrypt = "Fudge"
Global $P_3 = StringMid(_StringEncrypt(0, "X" & (StringLeft(DriveGetSerial($sD), 6) + StringLen($sC)) & StringLen($sC), $encrypt & "n", 2), StringLen($sC) / 2, 16)

What's the problem?  Please help.  Thank you.

I am at the airport so I can not test this. AFAIK it should work.

Have you tested it on your computer?

Yes, I have tested this on the customer's computer and it just get's a blank screen.  Attached is screen shot.  Perhaps I've done the whole thing wrong.  In my previous posts, I mentioned to another forum member that in order to get Xprotec_Free.au3 to compile and working as much as possible ( obviously, it isn't fully working for me), I had to go into XproTec_Free.au3 and comment out the internal XproTec function and use the include to point to the obfuscated Xprotect.au3 file.  If I did NOT comment out the internal function block and still use the include statement to point to the obfuscated file, I would get a duplicated function error at compile time.  If I did not include the obfuscated function and used the one inside the XprotecFree.au3, I would get a variable not declared when I run it.  So I'm at a point where I use the obfuscated function and it works more than halfway but not fully working as customer never gets reg code.  Also when customer is directed to PayPal, the dollar amount is blank rather being filled in by the XProtec code.  I'm hoping my explanation is clear.  Thank you.

xprotecblank.gif