Custom Game Player!

Padams

Nice! Makes it really easy to play games

My Programs:AInstall - Create a standalone installer for your programUnit Converter - Converts Length, Area, Volume, Weight, Temperature and Pressure to different unitsBinary Clock - Hours, minutes and seconds have 10 columns each to display timeAutoIt Editor - Code Editor with Syntax Highlighting.Laserix Editor & Player - Create, Edit and Play Laserix LevelsLyric Syncer - Create and use Synchronised Lyrics.Connect 4 - 2 Player Connect 4 Game (Local or Online!, Formatted Chat!!)MD5, SHA-1, SHA-256, Tiger and Whirlpool Hash Finder - Dictionary and Brute Force FindCool Text Client - Create Rendered ImageMy UDF's:GUI Enhance - Enhance your GUIs visually.IDEA File Encryption - Encrypt and decrypt files easily! File Rename - Rename files easilyRC4 Text Encryption - Encrypt text using the RC4 AlgorithmPrime Number - Check if a number is primeString Remove - remove lots of strings at onceProgress Bar - made easySound UDF - Play, Pause, Resume, Seek and Stop.

---------------------------

AutoIt Error

Line 37 (File "C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\GamePlayer.au3"):

For $i = 1 To $aGames[0][0]

For $i = 1 To $aGames^ ERROR

Error: Subscript used with non-Array variable.

OK

Rename games.ini.txt to games.ini

My Programs:AInstall - Create a standalone installer for your programUnit Converter - Converts Length, Area, Volume, Weight, Temperature and Pressure to different unitsBinary Clock - Hours, minutes and seconds have 10 columns each to display timeAutoIt Editor - Code Editor with Syntax Highlighting.Laserix Editor & Player - Create, Edit and Play Laserix LevelsLyric Syncer - Create and use Synchronised Lyrics.Connect 4 - 2 Player Connect 4 Game (Local or Online!, Formatted Chat!!)MD5, SHA-1, SHA-256, Tiger and Whirlpool Hash Finder - Dictionary and Brute Force FindCool Text Client - Create Rendered ImageMy UDF's:GUI Enhance - Enhance your GUIs visually.IDEA File Encryption - Encrypt and decrypt files easily! File Rename - Rename files easilyRC4 Text Encryption - Encrypt text using the RC4 AlgorithmPrime Number - Check if a number is primeString Remove - remove lots of strings at onceProgress Bar - made easySound UDF - Play, Pause, Resume, Seek and Stop.

I have an collection of SWF files I have saved locally. How do I get them to run?

edit: I tried this: A Blast=G:\games\Flash files\ablast[1].swf, 650,400

I got a blank screen.

I tried to use the defaults to run it from the internet, and I get the same thing. blank screen. It doesn't matter how long I let it sit either.

:)

edit2: I noticed when I tried to run the flash locally, it would give this for a responce code in the console:

--> COM Error Encountered in player.au3
----> $IEComErrorScriptline = 127
----> $IEComErrorNumberHex = 80070005
----> $IEComErrorNumber = -2147024891
----> $IEComErrorWinDescription = Access is denied.
----> $IEComErrorDescription = 
----> $IEComErrorSource = 
----> $IEComErrorHelpFile = 
----> $IEComErrorHelpContext = 
----> $IEComErrorLastDllError = 0
Edited by vollyman