Help a NewBie Learn.

evilelf

Hi,

didn't I tell you that you need brackets?

$coord = PixelSearch(500, 300, 700, 500, 0x828881, 3)
If Not @error Then
    MouseClick("left", $coord[0], $coord[1], 1)
EndIf

So long,

Mega

Scripts & functions Organize Includes Let Scite organize the include files

Yahtzee The game "Yahtzee" (Kniffel, DiceLion)

LoginWrapper Secure scripts by adding a query (authentication)

_RunOnlyOnThis UDF Make sure that a script can only be executed on ... (Windows / HD / ...)

Internet-Café Server/Client Application Open CD, Start Browser, Lock remote client, etc.

MultipleFuncsWithOneHotkey Start different funcs by hitting one hotkey different times

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes i added them on in the scrip sorry for not Updaten it i was looking at the Read me and i was like how u have to add [ on this but on sleep its just Sleep"Number" They U are a big big help Love YA! :P

Hate 2 ask but how would u do something like this.

$coord = PixelSearch(970, 350, 980, 370, 0xc6bda4, 3)
If Not @error Then
    MouseClickDrag("right", $coord[0], $coord[1], 1)
    EndIf

See now I need the Screen to go around a rock.

On this game u can Hold down Right click and Turn how would i get it to turn a little.

I thought about MouseClick then Drag would so it but its not. Just tell me this Am i on the right track?

Edited by evilelf

What do you need? Move mouse in a circle?

So long,

Mega

_RunOnlyOnThis UDF Make sure that a script can only be executed on ... (Windows / HD / ...)

Internet-Café Server/Client Application Open CD, Start Browser, Lock remote client, etc.

MultipleFuncsWithOneHotkey Start different funcs by hitting one hotkey different times

well ok there is a man at this gate. it clicks on him and gets a rock, then it drops it. Now this part i need help on. I need it to make the screen Level so it can click the path to run around the rock then attack Monsters.

Ok Yes i need circle but about 90 Degrees Or a little Less then 90 there is a Rock/Wall right there about 90

; Right click drag For Gate.
MouseClickDrag("Right", 0, 0, 0, 0)

Thats what i think i need for a code. but i need to Search For a pixel so Each time its right.

Later down the Road when I loop it i need this Search to Work Next run.

I was Just thinking. If i get the Pixel To Search i can have it Do this i think.

If Not @error Then
    MouseDown("right", $coord[0], $coord[1], 1)
EndIf
MouseMove(X, Y); This Part is were it move back to my Man so it Turns the Screen a little.
MouseUp("right")

I will Edit the X and Y i may need 1 more pexil Search Right there.

Edited by evilelf

Hi,

I think you are close to the solution. I cannot help without seeing the prob. I think you can do it on your own.

So long,

Mega

LoL see thats nice u Made Me feel Good Like i can do this. Haha....

Well if i can Find out how to do this i will make a Video.

Thnx,

HI camstudio can do that. :)

So long,

Mega

Ok Thats what i thought it should be like but i get a Error on

This one: MouseMove($coord[0], $coord[1]6)

Ok this whats going on from top to Bottem.

Looking for the Pixels on the Man.( Found)

Sleep So He can Give Item(Done)

now Getting the item from him(Clicks)

Drop Item ( move to item and Droped)

Now Looking for Pixel on this Wall So he can Right Click and Turn the Screen.( Evens the Screen)**

I cant get this to work i got the Right Place for it to go just will not turn Screen.

On Guild Wars U have to Hold down the Right click and Turn for the Screen to go that way.

$coord = PixelSearch(500, 300, 700, 500, 0x828881, 3)
If Not @error Then
EndIf
Sleep(9000)
MouseMove(637, 803)
Mousedown("left")
MouseUp("left")
Sleep(1000)
If Not @error Then
MouseDown("right", $coord[0], $coord[1], 1)
 EndIf
 $coord = PixelSearch(630, 500, 650, 520, 0x37363C, 3)
If Not @error Then
MouseMove($coord[0], $coord[1]6)
Sleep(3000)
MouseUp("Right")
EndIf
Edited by evilelf

Hi,

you missed a , before the 6.

So long,

Mega

Fixed the Error. I Thank for that lol.

But its not Doign what i thought it would do. I need it to move to the Pixel it just Got. Its not Moven or right Clicking.

I dont know if it is Stopping after it search or if it is the sleep and then end.

Edited by evilelf

This thread by far has been the best for a laugh in a while. If I may suggest, you can use the macro generator that is built into the SciTe package. It is important that you use the full version of SciTe, not the lite version. If you need to download the full version, click here

I dont Care if u Laugh I am going to get this bot done. and i have that.

It helps alot.

But See i just cant get the Mouse to Move to the Right and Hold down the Right click i can as of this.

MouseMove(962,941)
MouseDown("left")
MouseMove(X,Y)
MouseUp("left")

But see the Screen Change Each load-in so i need to Search Pixel. When this happens it lets him get on the right path. But it will not Hold Right down and Move Mouse Right. I know it will i just cant get it to.

I dont Care if u Laugh I am going to get this bot done. and i have that.

It helps alot.

But See i just cant get the Mouse to Move to the Right and Hold down the Right click i can as of this.

MouseMove(962,941)
MouseDown("left")
MouseMove(X,Y)
MouseUp("left")

But see the Screen Change Each load-in so i need to Search Pixel. When this happens it lets him get on the right path. But it will not Hold Right down and Move Mouse Right. I know it will i just cant get it to.

Are you trying to move things from your inventory to the storage box?

---"Educate the Mind, Make Savage the Body" -Mao Tse Tung

Keep in mind EvilElf, that using third-party programs to automate your character in most MMO games is against the TOS and therefore illegal.

The reason "botting" is despised by almost all gamers is because it gives you an unfair advantage against all the other players who play the game. Say there is a rare spawn bad guy that a quest tells you to kill. You follow the quest to go kill this bad guy, but there is evilelf botting. He is camping the bad guy, so that no one else can kill him. Also, automating the process of acquiring resources can upset the game's economy.

Just something to keep in mind that you may be spoiling the gaming experience for others while playing.

Edited by TheRookie

Keep in mind EvilElf, that using third-party programs to automate your character in most MMO games is against the TOS and therefore illegal.

The reason "botting" is despised by almost all gamers is because it gives you an unfair advantage against all the other players who play the game. Say there is a rare spawn bad guy that a quest tells you to kill. You follow the quest to go kill this bad guy, but there is evilelf botting. He is camping the bad guy, so that no one else can kill him. Also, automating the process of acquiring resources can upset the game's economy.

Just something to keep in mind that you may be spoiling the gaming experience for others while playing.

I am doing this for Learning. I am not going to Release it.

-------

Also no right now i am trying to Get around a wall it just will not do it i had a plan.

Thought i can make the Bot walk out a little so it can see more pixels and easy to get around the wall.

But now some times it clicks on the wrong pixel or just closes out.

Send( "ww") 
Sleep(2000)
Send( "s")
$coord = PixelSearch(7, 590, 9, 600, 0xa79088, 2)
If Not @error Then
EndIf
sleep(10000)oÝ÷ Ù¬nëg{HvÞyØ^ârH§êbµé¬ëbm«i©Ý¢ëcºËZ+m殶­sg6VæBgV÷C¶7G&ÂgV÷C²¤æVVBFò¶æ÷r÷rFòÖ¶RBöÆBF÷vâÄÖ&R÷D¶W6W@¢b33c¶6ö÷&BÒVÅ6V&6ÂÂ#SÂ3ÂFR6öÆ÷"öbvFRFV×2Â#¤bæ÷BW'&÷"FVà¢Ö÷W6T6Æ6²gV÷C¶ÆVgBgV÷C²Âb33c¶6ö÷&E³ÒÂb33c¶6ö÷&E³Ò¤VæD

ok now if i did that would that click on each Item on the ground, or will it just click on one random?

Edited by evilelf

I totally agree with you on botting generally being a spoiler for games. I would like to clarify on the game mechanics of Guildwars, though.

The hogging of resources is not the same in Guildwars as it is in Persistent MMOs (like WoW). Guildwars is a Mission Base Online RPG, which means that people meet in a city (lobby) and join groups and then enter a "mission". A mission is a instance of the world where only those in the group share the experience. so If I am on a mission and you are on it too but we are not in the same group, we do not share the same "world resources". It's just like Phantasy Star Online (if you know that game). His farming will not "prevent" you on doing the same mission at the same time.

Having said that, botting is generally a TOS breach and Guildwars has implemented alot of anti botting mechanisms as of this year (they release a new TOS agreement that you had to agree to just to play). Part of those Anti Botting techniques is signature recognition of bots, which I can tell you are well implemented. Zero-Day Bots hurt the economy of guildwars as it increase the price of materials and items to the point where it requires longer hours to gather resources to sell to buy the items.

All botted accounts are flagged but they are not banning people just yet.

-Blademonkey.

---"Educate the Mind, Make Savage the Body" -Mao Tse Tung

hello Why will it not find the right Pixels or some time it till not do one thing.

I need to Know how would i make the Screen Turn a little. Each time So it can find them.

How Would I right Click and Drag my mouse a little and let go. I tryed to search for the pixel and then right click hold and turn but it would never do it.

hello Why will it not find the right Pixels or some time it till not do one thing.

I need to Know how would i make the Screen Turn a little. Each time So it can find them.

How Would I right Click and Drag my mouse a little and let go. I tryed to search for the pixel and then right click hold and turn but it would never do it.

MouseClickDrag()

I tryed it in the pass did not work so i Thought about it.

$coord = PixelSearch(920, 280, 940, 290, 0x876A53, 2)
If Not @error Then
MouseClickDrag("Right", $coord[0], $coord[1] , 164, 617 )
EndIfoÝ÷ ض§+q©íëb¶Ú-º¹Ú+mæ§vj/z+H·¥ÚãÛazt­¢¬¶¡×®àÁ¨­!øuÖ¢ëJv+pYR¶mî9Ò¸ Ô¨Û!¢é]$)¶¬jëh×6$coord = PixelSearch(920, 280, 940, 290, 0x876A53, 2)
If Not @error Then
MouseClickDrag("right", $coord[0], $coord[1], 164, 617 [,80])
EndIf

Or is that wrong?

Edited by evilelf