File splitting script

jjohn

This is a script for splitting large file into smaller parts, the file can be join back using the bat file generated.

In case you have a few files with similar name, it won't get the part mixed up, or overwrite the original.

Please tell me if you find any bugs.

ByteCutter.au3

Thanks, this script works fine.

The batch file for joining is a good idea but why not do a joiner in Autoit too ?

This is really good jjohn. I tried to make a file splitter before but it didn't work. I like the batch file for joining. Simple and proven to work.

My Programs:AInstall - Create a standalone installer for your programUnit Converter - Converts Length, Area, Volume, Weight, Temperature and Pressure to different unitsBinary Clock - Hours, minutes and seconds have 10 columns each to display timeAutoIt Editor - Code Editor with Syntax Highlighting.Laserix Editor & Player - Create, Edit and Play Laserix LevelsLyric Syncer - Create and use Synchronised Lyrics.Connect 4 - 2 Player Connect 4 Game (Local or Online!, Formatted Chat!!)MD5, SHA-1, SHA-256, Tiger and Whirlpool Hash Finder - Dictionary and Brute Force FindCool Text Client - Create Rendered ImageMy UDF's:GUI Enhance - Enhance your GUIs visually.IDEA File Encryption - Encrypt and decrypt files easily! File Rename - Rename files easilyRC4 Text Encryption - Encrypt text using the RC4 AlgorithmPrime Number - Check if a number is primeString Remove - remove lots of strings at onceProgress Bar - made easySound UDF - Play, Pause, Resume, Seek and Stop.