Script starting to act wierd.

jokke

Hi,

I have a problem now that my script has grown to about 700 lines of code + 4 other help aplications my script start to act wierd.

Today i added about 60 lines of code and my script, and now it starts to do things that are obvious wrong.

Is there something wrong with my code or is this a bug on AutoIts side?

UDF:Crypter a file encrypt / decrypt tool with no need to remember a password again. Based on Caesar cipher using entire ASCII Table.Script's: PixelSearch Helper, quick and simple way to create a PixelSeach.Chatserver - simplified, not so complicated multi-socket server.AutoIT - Firewall, simple example on howto create a firewall with AutoIt.

Ok, i also think its my code.

Sorry for not posting code, i want to keep it abit secret atleast to im done with it.

UDF:Crypter a file encrypt / decrypt tool with no need to remember a password again. Based on Caesar cipher using entire ASCII Table.Script's: PixelSearch Helper, quick and simple way to create a PixelSeach.Chatserver - simplified, not so complicated multi-socket server.AutoIT - Firewall, simple example on howto create a firewall with AutoIt.

Ok, i also think its my code.

Sorry for not posting code, i want to keep it abit secret atleast to im done with it.

This reminds me of a favourite of mine.

Mr Goldberg sends his doctor a letter accompanied by a urine sample..

the letter read:

Dear Doc

Not been feelin to well, enclosed a urine sample to aid you prognosis

please advise problem & prescribe a remedy.

Many thanks

Mr Goldberg the Tailor

------------------

Doctor replies:

Dear Mr Goldberg the Tailor

Thank you for you letter & sample

Please can you tailor me a Suit made from your finest silk

I have enclosed a urine sample so you have my measurments.

Regards

Doc

Contributions: UDF _DateYearFirstChildren are like Farts, you can just about stand your own.Why am I not a Vegetarian?...Well...my ancestors didn't fight & evolve to the Top of the food chain for me to survive on Salad