Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
RazerM

AutoIt Editor(My Own) - Return key

11 posts in this topic

#1 ·  Posted (edited)

The syntax highlighting is thanks to the dttvb. I only modified it to work with rtf.

My only problem is that when the return key is pressed, the cursor jumps back up to the previous line.

I think this is because of line 316 and my use of \par.

Posted Image

AutoItEditor.zip

Edited by RazerM

My Programs:AInstall - Create a standalone installer for your programUnit Converter - Converts Length, Area, Volume, Weight, Temperature and Pressure to different unitsBinary Clock - Hours, minutes and seconds have 10 columns each to display timeAutoIt Editor - Code Editor with Syntax Highlighting.Laserix Editor & Player - Create, Edit and Play Laserix LevelsLyric Syncer - Create and use Synchronised Lyrics.Connect 4 - 2 Player Connect 4 Game (Local or Online!, Formatted Chat!!)MD5, SHA-1, SHA-256, Tiger and Whirlpool Hash Finder - Dictionary and Brute Force FindCool Text Client - Create Rendered ImageMy UDF's:GUI Enhance - Enhance your GUIs visually.IDEA File Encryption - Encrypt and decrypt files easily! File Rename - Rename files easilyRC4 Text Encryption - Encrypt text using the RC4 AlgorithmPrime Number - Check if a number is primeString Remove - remove lots of strings at onceProgress Bar - made easySound UDF - Play, Pause, Resume, Seek and Stop.

I'd also like to note that if you comment out line 118 everything works fine (although there's no syntax highlighting ;) )

My Programs:AInstall - Create a standalone installer for your programUnit Converter - Converts Length, Area, Volume, Weight, Temperature and Pressure to different unitsBinary Clock - Hours, minutes and seconds have 10 columns each to display timeAutoIt Editor - Code Editor with Syntax Highlighting.Laserix Editor & Player - Create, Edit and Play Laserix LevelsLyric Syncer - Create and use Synchronised Lyrics.Connect 4 - 2 Player Connect 4 Game (Local or Online!, Formatted Chat!!)MD5, SHA-1, SHA-256, Tiger and Whirlpool Hash Finder - Dictionary and Brute Force FindCool Text Client - Create Rendered ImageMy UDF's:GUI Enhance - Enhance your GUIs visually.IDEA File Encryption - Encrypt and decrypt files easily! File Rename - Rename files easilyRC4 Text Encryption - Encrypt text using the RC4 AlgorithmPrime Number - Check if a number is primeString Remove - remove lots of strings at onceProgress Bar - made easySound UDF - Play, Pause, Resume, Seek and Stop.

I can't test because i don't have the RichEditCtrl ActiveX Object.

Is there any way to "Get" it?

What version of Windows are you using? I have XP SP2 and din't have to install anything.

Download Link and how to install:

http://www.ascentive.com/support/new/suppo...me=RICHTX32.OCX

#5 ·  Posted (edited)

XP SP2

Hmm, i have the file, but it won't let me register it.

Edited by D-Generation X

What is the error?

From your script? It says i don't have RICHTXT.RichEditCtrl

When i try to register it, it says "C:\Windows\System32\RICHTXT.ocx is not a valid executable with no library association.

Its "richtx32.ocx" not "richtxt.ocx"

I know, i was just telling you the basic idea of the problem.

#10 ·  Posted (edited)

I just checked the md5 of the download link i gave you, it is different from mine.

Here is my own richtx32.ocx:

Edited by RazerM

#11 ·  Posted (edited)

Yes! Yours registered! I'm gonna test now

Hmm... your script still won't recognize it. I'll mess around with it for a while see if i can get it.

Edited by D-Generation X