Active Directory Scripts

Johny Clelland

Re _ADIsMemberOf

How can i make a version of this Function that will check Nested groups?

The exact same funcionality but for nested groups would be relly great if anyone can help me

TIA

Ken

Hi all

I have come up with this which seems to work OK. Can yo all have a look and see if it can be improved in any way.

Thanks

Ken

Func _ADRecursiveISMemberOf(ByRef $memberof, $fqdn)

_ADRecursiveGetMemberOf($avGroups, $User); Create an array of all groups the User is a member of

For $i = 0  To $avGroups[$i] ; loop for every entry in the Array
If @error = 1 then ExitLoop     
    If StringInStr($avGroups[$i], "|") Then
            $currgroup = StringLeft($avGroups[$i], StringInStr($avGroups[$i], "|") - 1)
        Else
            $currgroup = $avGroups[$i]
        EndIf
        $currgroup = StringReplace($currgroup, "/", "\/"); Current group is the FullyQualified Group name the user is member of for this iteration
;MsgBox(0,"","Current Group " & $currgroup )
            If $currgroup = $FQDNgroup Then
            Return -1       
    EndIf
Next

EndFunc

Hi all

I have come up with this which seems to work OK. Can yo all have a look and see if it can be improved in any way.

Thanks

Ken

Func _ADRecursiveISMemberOf(ByRef $memberof, $fqdn)

_ADRecursiveGetMemberOf($avGroups, $User); Create an array of all groups the User is a member of

For $i = 0  To $avGroups[$i]; loop for every entry in the Array
If @error = 1 then ExitLoop     
    If StringInStr($avGroups[$i], "|") Then
            $currgroup = StringLeft($avGroups[$i], StringInStr($avGroups[$i], "|") - 1)
        Else
            $currgroup = $avGroups[$i]
        EndIf
        $currgroup = StringReplace($currgroup, "/", "\/"); Current group is the FullyQualified Group name the user is member of for this iteration
;MsgBox(0,"","Current Group " & $currgroup )
            If $currgroup = $FQDNgroup Then
            Return -1       
    EndIf
Next

EndFunc
In version 3.1.3 there is already a _ADRecursiveGetMemberOf UDF. Are you trying to improve upon it or replace it with an updated version of the code?

"Human kind cannot gain anything without first giving something in return, to obtain; something of equal value must be lost."The Help File is truly your friend.

In version 3.1.3 there is already a _ADRecursiveGetMemberOf UDF. Are you trying to improve upon it or replace it with an updated version of the code?

Thanks ARCs

This is also in V3.12 which is what I have but it does not do the same, nor is it a replacement for the _ADIsMemberOf.

_ADRecursiveGetMemberOf Will build an array of Groups the user is a member of, but what I need is a one line method to test if a user is in an AD group or not. These groups are recursive.

I am building an exe to call from Login script that will check whether a user is in application group or not, if is then do something, ( run installer, Create shortcuts, Import reg files, Etc). If not in the group then do somthing else. eg uninstall software, Delete files etc.. then continue to the next check.

Sample Code I want to use in my app

if _ADRecursiveIsMemberOf (_ADSamAccountNametoFQDN("APP-MS Office2007"),$user) Then
    MsgBox ( 0, "Groups", "You are a member of APP-MS Office2007", 10 )
    Else 
    MsgBox ( 0, "Groups", "You are NOT a member of APP-MS Office2007", 10 )
    EndIf

If i used _ADRecursiveGetMemberOf, then I woud have to parse the Array everytime I want to do another test which will bulk out the script ineed to run making it less obvious to use

I have Got a working Version of my script and added it to my copy of ADfunctions to use as an include statement maybe some smarter coders than I can have a look at it to improve it.

If found to be useful, then maybe can be added back to ADFunctions for everyone to use.

Ken

did anyone ever figure out how to get _ADIsmemberof working??

#include "adfunctions.au3"

$group = "ADMIN_DESKTOP_CRS"
$user = "GXM"

If _ADIsMemberOf($group,$user) = 1  then
    MsgBox(0, "AD","User is in the group")
Else
    MsgBox(0, "AD","User is not in the group")
EndIf

did anyone ever figure out how to get _ADIsmemberof working??

#include "adfunctions.au3"

$group = "ADMIN_DESKTOP_CRS"
$user = "GXM"

If _ADIsMemberOf($group,$user) = 1  then
    MsgBox(0, "AD","User is in the group")
Else
    MsgBox(0, "AD","User is not in the group")
EndIf
I have made a New function that does this and checks for nested groups ( see my own posts earlier), and the usage is exactly the same for _ADismemberof

if _ADRecursiveIsMemberOf (_ADSamAccountNametoFQDN("APP-MS Office2007"),$user) Then
    MsgBox ( 0, "Groups", "You are a member of APP-MS Office2007", 10 )
    Else
    MsgBox ( 0, "Groups", "You are NOT a member of APP-MS Office2007", 10 )
    EndIf

Ken

I am using _ADIsMemberOf when it is member of I get a msgbox saying TRUE but when it is not member off I get the error message below and the script closes. I would like to make it so it doesn't close. I can supress the error msgbox by commenting out the msgbox lines in the Func _ADDoError() but the script still ends etheir way.

$domain_admins_dn = _ADSamAccountNametoFQDN('SuperHeroMember')
$test_user_dn = _ADSamAccountNametoFQDN(@Username)

If _ADIsMemberOf($domain_admins_dn, $test_user_dn) Then
    MsgBox(64, "", "True")
EndIf

We Intercepted a COM Error!

Number is: 80005000

Windescription is: â–¡â–¡â–¡â–¡

Script Line number is: 276

hello,

I found adfunctions.au3 and it seems to be what I search.

i have only a problem .

is it possible to launch the LDAP query with an other user ( "domain\admin" for exemple) instead the "logged user" ?

thx.

hello,

I found adfunctions.au3 and it seems to be what I search.

i have only a problem .

is it possible to launch the LDAP query with an other user ( "domain\admin" for exemple) instead the "logged user" ?

thx.

this script should work

#include<adfunctions.au3>

$sUser = InputBox("Username", "Enter the username:")
$samname = ($sUser)

$strQuery = "<LDAP://" & $strHostServer & "/" & $strDNSDomain & ">;(sAMAccountName=" & $samname & ");distinguishedName;subtree"
    $objRecordSet = $objConnection.Execute ($strQuery)

If $objRecordSet.RecordCount = 1 Then
        $fqdn = $objRecordSet.fields (0).value
        $objRecordSet = 0
        StringReplace($fqdn, "/", "\/")
    Else
        $objRecordSet = 0

EndIf

MsgBox(0, "FQDN", $fqdn)

this should return the fully qualified domain name of the specified user. the user entered has to match the username as it is in AD because it has to be a direct path with DN=,OU= ect... for you to be able to retrieve info on that user.

heres some basic info you can pull out of AD with the above script.

Local $objUser = ObjGet("LDAP://" & $fqdn)
Local $locName = $objUser.displayName
Local $locSamName = $objUser.sAMAccountName
Local $locProfile = $objUser.profilePath
Local $locPassChange = $objUser.passwordlastchanged
Local $loclogoncount = $objUser.Get("logonCount")
Local $locemail = $objUser.mail
Local $locdescription = $objUser.description
Local $loclastlogon = $objUser.get("lastLogonTimestamp")
Local $locdatecreated = $objUser.whenCreated

the only thing i can't figure out is how to format the date from 0821081453 to 08/21/08 2:23PM

Edited by tlman12

I probably not explaine me good ( i don't know very good english )

I am logged on a machine from the domain with a "user account" that have no all right on the AD

i have this code who works fine

CODE

#include <array.au3>

#include <adfunctions.au3>

Global $Groups = ""

$user = "plichta-jen"

$UserFQDN = _ADSamAccountNameToFQDN($user)

MsgBox(0, "", $UserFQDN)

_ADRecursiveGetMemberOf($Groups, $UserFQDN)

_ArrayDisplay($Groups, "Debug: $avGroups")

;--begin loop--

$string = ""

For $i = 0 To $Groups[$i]

If @error = 1 Then ExitLoop

$CN = $Groups[$i]

StringSplit($CN, "CN=", "")

$comma_split = StringSplit($Groups[$i], ",")

$gr = $comma_split[1]

$groupe = StringReplace($gr, "CN=", "")

MsgBox(0, "", $groupe)

Next

but when i search a user in an other OU , i don't see the groupe

what i would do

is on the same machine with the same "user account"

say to the script that the request must be used with an other " user account" ( like the "domain admin")

I have tried with RunAs but it don't seems to work.

hi. i'm a newbie here. i am managing AD and i found that this functions in AD is such a great tool. however, i wanted this function to have a GUI or UDF. i am trying to create a sample GUI with a single button which calls the AD_CreateUser function. but i cannot get it working. can you please make a sample GUI for this functions. because it will greatly help me alot with this functions.

hi. i'm a newbie here. i am managing AD and i found that this functions in AD is such a great tool. however, i wanted this function to have a GUI or UDF. i am trying to create a sample GUI with a single button which calls the AD_CreateUser function. but i cannot get it working. can you please make a sample GUI for this functions. because it will greatly help me alot with this functions.

Making chages on some AD servers requires you authenticate with certificate (made on the AD server). Tho reading from AD you may only need to be Domain admin without autentication.

UDF:Crypter a file encrypt / decrypt tool with no need to remember a password again. Based on Caesar cipher using entire ASCII Table.Script's: PixelSearch Helper, quick and simple way to create a PixelSeach.Chatserver - simplified, not so complicated multi-socket server.AutoIT - Firewall, simple example on howto create a firewall with AutoIt.

Can someone please tell me where I can find the latest version of adfunctions.au3? I have read this post and saw people say they were using version 3.1.3, but I cannot find it. Is this the latest version?

This link contains the .zip file with Version : 3.0

http://www.autoitscript.com/forum/index.ph...st&p=277280

And this link states the Version to be 3.1.2, but inside of the file it says Version : 3.1.1

http://www.autoitscript.com/forum/index.ph...amp;showfile=66

Thank you in advance for any information on versions of adfunctions.au3.

taurus905

"Never mistake kindness for weakness."-- Author Unknown --"The highest point to which a weak but experienced mind can rise is detecting the weakness of better men."-- Georg Lichtenberg --Simple Obfuscator (Beta not needed.), Random names for Vars and Funcs

The Version is listed as 3.1.1, but the Version History shows 3.1.2, so that's probably what it is. I would also like to know where 3.1.3 is ;)

For those interested in running these from a non-domain account:

(like local administrator... say, when you just load a system and administrator logs in for the first time. The system should still be on the domain)

Copy ADFunctions.au3 to a new file, like MyDomain_functions.au3

Change:

Global $objConnection = ObjCreate("ADODB.Connection") ; Create COM object to AD
$objConnection.ConnectionString = "Provider=ADsDSOObject"
$objConnection.Open ("Active Directory Provider") ; Open connection to AD

To:

$objConnection.Provider = "ADsDSOObject"
$objConnection.Properties("Encrypt Password") = 1
$objConnection.Properties("ADSI Flag") = $ADS_SECURE_AUTHENTICATION
$objConnection.Properties("User ID") = "USERNAME"
$objConnection.Properties("Password") = "PASSWORD"

Then change:

Global $strDNSDomain = $objRootDSE.Get ("defaultNamingContext") ; Retrieve the current AD domain name
Global $strHostServer = $objRootDSE.Get ("dnsHostName"); Retrieve the name of the connected DC
Global $strConfiguration = $objRootDSE.Get ("ConfigurationNamingContext"); Retrieve the Configuration naming context

To:

Global $strDNSDomain = "DC=MyDomain,DC=com"
Global $strHostServer= "MyDomainController.MyDomain.com"
Global $strConfiguration = "CN=Configuration,DC=MyDomain,DC=com"

You can get $strDNSDomain, $strHostServer, and $strConfiguration by simply displaying them in a msgbox when logged into the domain, like so:

MsgBox ( 0, "", "$strDNSDomain = " & $strDNSDomain & @CRLF & "$strHostServer = " & $strHostServer & @CRLF & "$strConfiguration = " & $strConfiguration )

Obviously, I don't think leaving your password in the script is a good idea at all, but you could very easily create a form to ask for the username/domain/password and use that. (See below for sample)

The script I'm writing is designed to run on the first reboot after sysprep (logged in as local administrator). The computer should be joined to the domain by then, but no domain users are in the Administrators group. I began by checking @UserName and trying to RunAs a domain user. The problem with that approach is the script won't be able to do what it needs to since it's run with domain credentials which are not administrators on the local system... so using this method, I can simply ask for the domain credentials on script startup and authenticate using them, then the rest of the script has the proper rights to modify the local system (like adding domain users to the Administrators group)

Code with credentials form:

#include <GUIConstants.au3>
#include <WindowsConstants.au3>
#include <array.au3>
#include <EditConstants.au3>
#include <GUIConstantsEx.au3>

Global $DomainUserName
Global $DomainPassword

If @UserName = "Administrator" Then 
    _GetNewCredentials (); Ask for new domain credentials

$objConnection.Provider = "ADsDSOObject"
    $objConnection.Properties("Encrypt Password") = 1
    $objConnection.Properties("ADSI Flag") = $ADS_SECURE_AUTHENTICATION
    $objConnection.Properties("User ID") = $DomainUserName
    $objConnection.Properties("Password") = $DomainPassword

Global $strDNSDomain = "DC=MyDomain,DC=com"
    Global $strHostServer= "MyDomainController.MyDomain.com"
    Global $strConfiguration = "CN=Configuration,DC=MyDomain,DC=com"
Else
; Connect to the domain the usual way
EndIf

Func _GetNewCredentials ()
    $NewCredentialsForm = GUICreate("Domain Credentials", 200, 137, -1, -1)
    $NC_uname_label = GUICtrlCreateLabel("Username: ", 8, 8, 58, 17)
    $NC_uname = GUICtrlCreateInput("", 16, 24, 169, 21)
    $NC_Password_label = GUICtrlCreateLabel("Password: ", 8, 56, 56, 17)
    $NC_Password = GUICtrlCreateInput("", 16, 72, 169, 21, BitOR($ES_PASSWORD,$ES_AUTOHSCROLL))
    $NC_Ok = GUICtrlCreateButton("&OK", 15, 103, 75, 25, 0)
    $NC_Cancel = GUICtrlCreateButton("&Cancel", 112, 103, 75, 25, 0)
    GUISetState(@SW_SHOW)

While 1
        $n2Msg = GUIGetMsg()
        Switch $n2Msg
            Case $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE
                Exit
            Case $NC_Cancel
                Exit
            Case $NC_Ok
                $DomainUserName = GUICtrlRead( $NC_uname, 0 )
                $DomainPassword = GUICtrlRead( $NC_Password, 0 )
                Return
        EndSwitch
    WEnd
EndFunc

I'm fairly new to AutoIT, but have used VBScript quite extensively. There may be a better way, but this seems to be the best way I've found. I hope this helps someone :D

--Tim

-- Tim

The Version is listed as 3.1.1, but the Version History shows 3.1.2, so that's probably what it is. I would also like to know where 3.1.3 is ;)

--Tim

Hello Tim,

Thank you for pointing out my oversight.

I was able to locate Version 3.1.3

adfunctions.au3taurus905

"Never mistake kindness for weakness."-- Author Unknown --"The highest point to which a weak but experienced mind can rise is detecting the weakness of better men."-- Georg Lichtenberg --Simple Obfuscator (Beta not needed.), Random names for Vars and Funcs

• 2 weeks later...

Included _ADComputerExists($object) checks if a computer account exists in the active directory (_ADObjectExist does not work for this)

#include-once
; Active Directory Function Library. Include this to allow access to Active Directory Functions

; Author : Jonthan Clelland
; Email : jclelland@statestreet.com
; Version : 3.1.4

;Version History -- Starting from v3.1

; 3.1 -- First released version
; 3.1.1 -- Bugfix to _ADGetObjectsInOU, default $filter value caused errors. Has been changed.
; 3.1.2 -- Corrections made to comments, replaced occurrences of 'Samaccountname' with 'Full Distringuished Name' where this had changed ibn the code.
; 3.1.2 -- Change to '_ADUserCreateMailbox', added '$emaildomain' and removed the hard-coded Email Domain name.
; 3.1.3 -- Change to '_ADCreateUser', added .Put("userPrincipalName", $user & "@" & $domainext), where $domainext is the Domain in the form 'domain.mydomain.com'
; 3.1.4 -- Added _ADComputerExists($object) checks if a computer account exists in the active directory (_ADObjectExist does not work for this)

; _ADDoError  : Error event handler for COM errors. This is global so will pick up errors from your program if you include this library
; _ADCreateUser : Creates a user in a particular OU
; _ADCreateGroup : Creates a group in a particular OU
; _ADAddUserToGroup : Adds a user to a group (if the user is not already a member of the group)
; _ADRemoveUserFromGroup : Removes a user from a group
; _ADObjectExists : Returns 1 if the given object (SamAccountName) exists in the local AD Tree
; _ADModifyAttribute : Sets the attribute of the given object to the value specified
; _ADIsMemberOf : Returns 1 if the user is a member of the group
; _ADGetUserGroups : Returns an array (byreference) containing the groups that the user is a member of
; _ADRecursiveGetMemberOf : Returns a recursed list of group membership for a group or user
; _ADGetGroupMembers : Returns an array of the group members
; _ADGetGroupMemberOf : Returns a simple list of group membership for a group
; _ADHasFullRights : Returns 1 if the given user has full rights over the given group/user
; _ADHasUnlockResetRights; Returns 1 if the given user has Unlock and Reset rights over the given user
; _ADHasGroupUpdateRights; Returns 1 if the given user has membership update rights for the given group
; _ADGroupMailEnable : Mail enables a group
; _ADUserCreateMailbox : Creates a mailbox for a user
; _ADUserDeleteMailbox : Deletes the mailbox for a user
; _ADGetObjectsInOU : Returns a filtered list of objects and attributes in a given OU
; _ADDNToSamAccountName : Returns the SamAccountName of an FQDN
; _ADSamAccountNameToFQDN : Returns a FQDN from a SamAccountName
; _ADDNToDisplayName :Returns the Display Name of an FQDN
; _ADCreateObject : Creates an object of a specified type
; _ADCreateComputer : Creates a computer and assigns permissions for a user/group to add the computer
; _ADComputerExists($object) : checks if a computer account exists in the active directory (_ADObjectExist does not work for this)
; _ADDeleteObject : Deletes an object
; _ADGetObjectClass : Returns the class of an object
; _ADGetObjectClassFromFQDN : Returns the class of an object from it's FQDN
; _ADGetObjectAttribute : Returns a (single-value) attribute of an object
; _ADListDomainControllers : Returns a list of Domain Controllers for the current domain
; _ADOUObjectNames : Returns display names of filtered objects within an OU
; _ADGroupManagerCanModify : Returns 1 if the manager of the group can modify the member list, 0 if not, -1 if there is no manager assigned
; _ADAddAccountToMailboxRights : Adds useraccount to mailbox with full rights and send as permissions.
; _ADRemoveMailboxRights : Remove mailbox rights for an account.
; _ADGetMailboxPerms : Takes a mailbox and an array, returns a list of SAMIDs with un-inherited permissions on the mailbox
; _ADRenameObject : Renames an object within an OU.
; _ADAlternativeLogon : Use this to switch the logon credentials to the domain.

; NOTES : Please use the following command to store the local user's groups for the function 'HasFullRights'. This is to allow cross-domain
; permission checks. $loggedonusergroups is a global variable declared in the 'Define AD Constants' region. If you are using this command
; in this library, move the command below the declaration of the variable and remove the comment charcater.

; _ADRecursiveGetMemberOf ($loggedonusergroups, _ADSamAccountNameToFQDN (@UserName))

; include array functions (we use _arraysearch in some functions)
#include <Array.au3>

#Region ; Define AD Constants

Global Const $ADS_GROUP_TYPE_GLOBAL_GROUP = 0x2
Global Const $ADS_GROUP_TYPE_DOMAIN_LOCAL_GROUP = 0x4
Global Const $ADS_GROUP_TYPE_UNIVERSAL_GROUP = 0x8
Global Const $ADS_GROUP_TYPE_SECURITY_ENABLED = 0x80000000
Global Const $ADS_GROUP_TYPE_GLOBAL_SECURITY = BitOR($ADS_GROUP_TYPE_GLOBAL_GROUP, $ADS_GROUP_TYPE_SECURITY_ENABLED)
Global Const $ADS_GROUP_TYPE_UNIVERSAL_SECURITY = BitOR($ADS_GROUP_TYPE_UNIVERSAL_GROUP, $ADS_GROUP_TYPE_SECURITY_ENABLED)
Global Const $ADS_GROUP_TYPE_DOMAIN_LOCAL_SECURITY = BitOR($ADS_GROUP_TYPE_DOMAIN_LOCAL_GROUP, $ADS_GROUP_TYPE_SECURITY_ENABLED)

Global Const $ADS_UF_PASSWD_NOTREQD = 0x0020
Global Const $ADS_UF_WORKSTATION_TRUST_ACCOUNT = 0x1000
Global Const $ADS_ACETYPE_ACCESS_ALLOWED = 0x0
Global Const $ADS_ACETYPE_ACCESS_ALLOWED_OBJECT = 0x5
Global Const $ADS_FLAG_OBJECT_TYPE_PRESENT = 0x1
Global Const $ADS_RIGHT_GENERIC_READ = 0x80000000
Global Const $ADS_RIGHT_DS_SELF = 0x8
Global Const $ADS_RIGHT_DS_WRITE_PROP = 0x20
Global Const $ADS_RIGHT_DS_CONTROL_ACCESS = 0x100
Global Const $ADS_UF_ACCOUNTDISABLE = 2
Global Const $ADS_OPTION_SECURITY_MASK = 3
Global Const $ADS_SECURITY_INFO_DACL = 4
Global Const $ADS_OBJECT_READWRITE_ALL = 48
Global Const $ADS_USER_UNLOCKRESETACCOUNT = 256
Global Const $ADS_OBJECT_FULLRIGHTS = 983551

Global Const $ALLOWED_TO_AUTHENTICATE = "{68B1D179-0D15-4d4f-AB71-46152E79A7BC}"
Global Const $RECEIVE_AS = "{AB721A56-1E2f-11D0-9819-00AA0040529B}"
Global Const $SEND_AS = "{AB721A54-1E2f-11D0-9819-00AA0040529B}"
Global Const $USER_CHANGE_PASSWORD = "{AB721A53-1E2f-11D0-9819-00AA0040529b}"
Global Const $USER_FORCE_CHANGE_PASSWORD = "{00299570-246D-11D0-A768-00AA006E0529}"
Global Const $USER_ACCOUNT_RESTRICTIONS = "{4C164200-20C0-11D0-A768-00AA006E0529}"
Global Const $VALIDATED_DNS_HOST_NAME = "{72E39547-7B18-11D1-ADEF-00C04FD8D5CD}"
Global Const $VALIDATED_SPN = "{F3A64788-5306-11D1-A9C5-0000F80367C1}"
Global Const $Member_SchemaIDGuid = "{BF9679C0-0DE6-11D0-A285-00AA003049E2}"

Global $objConnection = ObjCreate("ADODB.Connection"); Create COM object to AD
$objConnection.Open("Active Directory Provider"); Open connection to AD

Global $objRootDSE = ObjGet("LDAP://RootDSE")
Global $strDNSDomain = $objRootDSE.Get("defaultNamingContext"); Retrieve the current AD domain name
Global $strHostServer = $objRootDSE.Get("dnsHostName"); Retrieve the name of the connected DC
Global $strConfiguration = $objRootDSE.Get("ConfigurationNamingContext"); Retrieve the Configuration naming context

Global $alt_userid = ""
Global $alt_password = ""
Global $objOpenDS = ObjGet("LDAP:")

Global $loggedonusergroups; populate this with the logged on user groups in your own app

#EndRegion  

$oMyError = ObjEvent("AutoIt.Error", "_ADDoError"); Install a custom error handler

;  MyErrFunc
Func _ADDoError()
    $HexNumber = Hex($oMyError.number, 8)

If $HexNumber = 80020009 Then
        SetError(3)
        Return
    EndIf

If $HexNumber = "8007203A" Then
        SetError(4)
        Return
    EndIf

If $HexNumber = 80005000 Then
        SetError(5)
        Return
    EndIf

MsgBox(262144, "", "We intercepted a COM Error !" & @CRLF & _
            "Number is: " & $HexNumber & @CRLF & _
            "Windescription is: " & $oMyError.windescription & @CRLF & _
            "Script Line number is: " & $oMyError.scriptline)

Select
        Case $oMyError.windescription = "Access is denied."
            $objConnection.Close
            $objConnection.Open("Active Directory Provider")
            SetError(2)
        Case 1
            SetError(1)
    EndSelect

EndFunc  ;==>_ADDoError

; _ADCreateUser
; $userou = OU to create the group in. Form is "sampleou=ou, sampleparent=ou, sampledomain1=dc, sampledomain2=dc, sampledomain3=dc"
; $user = Username, form is SamAccountName without leading 'CN='
; $fname = First Name
; $lname = Last Name
; $description = optional - Description

Func _ADCreateUser($userou, $user, $fname, $lname, $description = "User")
    If _ADObjectExists($user) Then Return 0

$ObjOU = _ADObjGet("LDAP://" & $strHostServer & "/" & $userou)
    If $fname = "" Then
        $cnname = "CN=" & $lname
    Else
        $cnname = "CN=" & $lname & "\, " & $fname
    EndIf
    $ObjUser = $ObjOU.Create("User", $cnname)

$ObjUser.Put("sAMAccountName", $user)
    $ObjUser.Put("description", $description)

$domainext = StringTrimLeft(StringReplace($strDNSDomain, ",DC=", "."), 3)
    $ObjUser.Put("userPrincipalName", $user & "@" & $domainext)

$ObjUser.SetInfo

Return 1
EndFunc  ;==>_ADCreateUser

; _ADCreateGroup
; $gruopou = OU to create the group in. Form is "sampleou=ou, sampleparent=ou, sampledomain1=dc, sampledomain2=dc, sampledomain3=dc"
; $group = groupname, form is SamAccountName without leading 'CN='
; $type = Group type. Defaults to Global Security. See the global constands for other types. NOTE Global security must be 'BitOr'ed with a scope.

Func _ADCreateGroup($groupou, $group, $type = -2147483646)
    If _ADObjectExists($group) Then Return 0
    If StringLeft($group, 3) <> "CN=" Then
        $groupcn = "CN=" & $group
    Else
        $groupcn = $group
    EndIf
    $groupcn = _ADFixSpecialChars($groupcn)

$ObjOU = _ADObjGet("LDAP://" & $strHostServer & "/" & $groupou)
    $ObjGroup = $ObjOU.Create("Group", $groupcn)

$groupsam = StringReplace($group, ",", "")
    $groupsam = StringReplace($groupsam, "#", "")
    $groupsam = StringReplace($groupsam, "/", "")
    $ObjGroup.Put("sAMAccountName", $groupsam)
    $ObjGroup.Put("grouptype", $type)

$ObjGroup.SetInfo

Return 1
EndFunc  ;==>_ADCreateGroup

; _ADAddUserToGroup
; Takes the group (Full Distringuished Name) and the user (Full Distringuished Name)
; Adds the user to the group
; Returns 0 if the user is already a member of the group,
; Returns 1 if the user was added to the group
; Returns -1 if there was an error

Func _ADAddUserToGroup($group, $user)
    If _ADIsMemberOf($group, $user) Then Return 0
    $oUsr = _ADObjGet("LDAP://" & $strHostServer & "/" & $user); Retrieve the COM Object for the user
    $oGroup = _ADObjGet("LDAP://" & $strHostServer & "/" & $group); Retrieve the COM Object for the group

$oGroup.Add($oUsr.AdsPath)
    $oGroup.SetInfo
    $oGroup = 0
    $oUser = 0
    Return _ADIsMemberOf($group, $user)
EndFunc  ;==>_ADAddUserToGroup

; _ADRemoveUserFromGroup
; Takes the group (Full Distringuished Name) and the user (Full Distringuished Name)
; Removes the user from the group (if the user is a member of the group)
; Returns 0 if the user isn't a member of the group, 1 if the user was removed from the group
; Returns -1 if the removal failed.

Func _ADRemoveUserFromGroup($group, $user)
    If _ADIsMemberOf($group, $user) = 0 Then Return 0

$oUsr = _ADObjGet("LDAP://" & $strHostServer & "/" & $user); Retrieve the COM Object for the user

$oGroup = _ADObjGet("LDAP://" & $strHostServer & "/" & $group); Retrieve the COM Object for the group

$oGroup.Remove($oUsr.AdsPath)
    $oGroup.SetInfo

$oGroup = 0
    $oUser = 0

If _ADIsMemberOf($group, $user) Then
        Return -1
    Else
        Return 1
    EndIf

EndFunc  ;==>_ADRemoveUserFromGroup

; _ADObjectExists
; Takes an object name (SamAccountName without leading 'CN=')
; Returns 1 if the object exists in the tree, 0 otherwise

Func _ADObjectExists($object)
    $strQuery = "<LDAP://" & $strHostServer & "/" & $strDNSDomain & ">;(sAMAccountName=" & $object & ");ADsPath;subtree"
    $objRecordSet = $objConnection.Execute($strQuery); Retrieve the FQDN for the group, if it exists

$objRecordSet = 0
        Return 1
    Else
        $objRecordSet = 0
        Return 0
    EndIf
EndFunc  ;==>_ADObjectExists

; _ADModifyAttribute
; $object = Object to modify (samAccountName)
; $attribute = Attribute to modify
; $value = value to set attribute to, use a blank string "" to delete an attribute

Func _ADModifyAttribute($object, $attribute, $value = "")
    $strQuery = "<LDAP://" & $strHostServer & "/" & $strDNSDomain & ">;(sAMAccountName=" & $object & ");ADsPath;subtree"
    $objRecordSet = $objConnection.Execute($strQuery); Retrieve the FQDN for the object

$ldap_entry = $objRecordSet.fields(0).value
    $oObject = _ADObjGet($ldap_entry); Retrieve the COM Object for the object

$oObject.GetInfo

If $value = "" Then
        $oObject.PutEx(1, $attribute, 0)
    Else
        $oObject.Put($attribute, $value)
    EndIf

$oObject.SetInfo
    $oObject.PurgePropertyList

$oObject = 0

Return 1
EndFunc  ;==>_ADModifyAttribute

; _ADIsMemberOf
; Takes Full Distringuished Names for a group and a user
; Returns 1 if the the user is a member of the group, 0 otherwise, -1 if access is denied/group not found

Func _ADIsMemberOf($group, $user)
    $ObjGroup = _ADObjGet("LDAP://" & $strHostServer & "/" & $group)
    If Not IsObj($ObjGroup) Then Return -1
    $ismember = $ObjGroup.IsMember("LDAP://" & $strHostServer & "/" & $user)
    $ObjGroup = 0
    Return -$ismember
EndFunc  ;==>_ADIsMemberOf

; _ADGetUserGroups
; the currently logged on user is a member of. Returns an array of Full DNs of the Group names that the user is immediately a member of
; with element 0 containing the number of groups.
; $user - optional -- SamAccountName of a user, defaults to locally logged on user

Func _ADGetUserGroups(ByRef $usergroups, $user = @UserName)
    Local $oUsr

$strQuery = "<LDAP://" & $strHostServer & "/" & $strDNSDomain & ">;(sAMAccountName=" & $user & ");ADsPath;subtree"
    $objRecordSet = $objConnection.Execute($strQuery); Retrieve the FQDN for the logged on user
    $oUsr = _ADObjGet($ldap_entry); Retrieve the COM Object for the logged on user

$usergroups = $oUsr.GetEx("memberof")

$oUsr = 0

$count = UBound($usergroups)
    _ArrayInsert($usergroups, 0, $count)
EndFunc  ;==>_ADGetUserGroups

; _ADRecursiveGetMemberOf
; Takes a Full DN of a group or user and returns a recursively searched list of groups the object is a member of to the array
; This will traverse through groups that the object is immediately a member of and check their group membership as well.
; The return values are full DNs. For groups that are inherited, the return is the DN of the group, and the DN of the first group
; it was inherited from, seperated by '|'.
Func _ADRecursiveGetMemberOf(ByRef $memberof, $fqdn)
    Local $objItem, $tempmemberof, $i = 0

$objItem = _ADObjGet("LDAP://" & $strHostServer & "/" & $fqdn); Retrieve the COM Object for the logged on user

$memberof = $objItem.GetEx("memberof")

$objItem = 0

If $memberof = 0 Then
        Dim $memberof[1] = [0]
        Return 0
    EndIf

Do
        If StringInStr($memberof[$i], "|") Then
            $currgroup = StringLeft($memberof[$i], StringInStr($memberof[$i], "|") - 1)
        Else
            $currgroup = $memberof[$i]
        EndIf
        $currgroup = StringReplace($currgroup, "/", "\/")
        _ADGetGroupMemberOf($tempmemberof, $currgroup)
        For $j = 1 To $tempmemberof[0]
            $exists = 0
            $k = UBound($memberof)
            Do
                $k -= 1
                If StringInStr($memberof[$k], $tempmemberof[$j]) Then $exists = 1
            Until $exists = 1 Or $k = 0
            If $exists = 0 Then _ArrayAdd($memberof, $tempmemberof[$j] & "|" & $currgroup)
        Next
        $i += 1
    Until $i = UBound($memberof)

$count = UBound($memberof)
    _ArrayInsert($memberof, 0, $count)

Return 1
EndFunc  ;==>_ADRecursiveGetMemberOf

; _ADRecursiveGetGroupMembers
; Takes a Full DN of a group and returns a recursively searched list of members of that group (and groups that are members of the group)
; The return values are full DNs. For groups that are inherited, the return is the DN of the group, and the DN of the first group
; it was inherited from, seperated by '|'.
Func _ADRecursiveGetGroupMembers(ByRef $members, $fqdn)
    Local $objItem, $tempmembers, $i = 1

_ADGetGroupMembers($members, $fqdn)

If $members[0] = 0 Then
        Return 0
    EndIf

Do
        If StringInStr($members[$i], "|") Then
            $currgroup = StringLeft($members[$i], StringInStr($members[$i], "|") - 1)
        Else
            $currgroup = $members[$i]
        EndIf
        $currgroup = StringReplace($currgroup, "/", "\/")
        If _ADGetObjectClassFromFQDN($currgroup) = "group" Then
            _ADGetGroupMembers($tempmembers, $currgroup)
            For $j = 1 To $tempmembers[0]
                $exists = 0
                $k = UBound($members)
                Do
                    $k -= 1
                    If StringInStr($members[$k], $tempmembers[$j]) Then $exists = 1
                Until $exists = 1 Or $k = 0
                If $exists = 0 Then _ArrayAdd($members, $tempmembers[$j] & "|" & $currgroup)
            Next
        EndIf
        $i += 1
    Until $i = UBound($members)

$count = UBound($members)

$members[0] = $count - 1

Return 1
EndFunc  ;==>_ADRecursiveGetGroupMembers

; _ADGetGroupMembers
; Arguments,
; $members - Array that the result will be stored in
; $groupdn - Group (Full Distringuished Name) to retrieve members from
; $sort - optional, default 0 : Set to 1 to sort the array
; Returns an array to $members where $members[0] will be the number of users in the group and
; $members[1] to $members[$members[0]] are the distinguished names of the users

Func _ADGetGroupMembers(ByRef $members, $groupdn, $sort = 0)
;If _ADObjectExists($group) = 0 Then Return 0

Local $oUsr, $objCommand, $groups, $i

$objCommand = ObjCreate("ADODB.Command")
    $objCommand.ActiveConnection = $objConnection
    $objCommand.Properties("Searchscope") = 2

Dim $members[1]
    $i = 0

While 1
        $rangemodifier = $i * 1000
        $range = "Range=" & $rangemodifier & "-" & $rangemodifier + 999
        $strCmdText = "<LDAP://" & $strHostServer & "/" & $groupdn & ">;;member;" & $range & ";base"
        $objCommand.CommandText = $strCmdText
        $objRecordSet = $objCommand.Execute
        $membersadd = $objRecordSet.fields(0).Value
        If $membersadd = 0 Then ExitLoop
        ReDim $members[UBound($members) + 1000]
        For $j = $rangemodifier + 1 To $rangemodifier + 1000
            $members[$j] = $membersadd[$j - $rangemodifier - 1]
        Next
        $i += 1
        $objRecordSet.Close
        $objRecordSet = 0
    WEnd

$range = "Range=" & $rangemodifier & "-*"
    $strCmdText = "<LDAP://" & $strHostServer & "/" & $groupdn & ">;;member;" & $range & ";base"

ReDim $members[UBound($members) + UBound($membersadd)]

For $j = $rangemodifier + 1 To $rangemodifier + UBound($membersadd)
        $members[$j] = $membersadd[$j - $rangemodifier - 1]
    Next

$objRecordSet.Close

$objCommand = 0
    $objRecordSet = 0

$members[0] = UBound($members) - 1

If $sort = 1 Then
        _ArraySort($members, 0, 1)
    EndIf

Return 1
EndFunc  ;==>_ADGetGroupMembers

; _ADGetGroupMemberOf
Func _ADGetGroupMemberOf(ByRef $memberof, $groupdn, $sort = 0)
    Local $oUsr, $objCommand, $groups

Dim $memberof[1]
    $i = 0

While 1
        $range = "Range=" & $rangemodifier & "-" & $rangemodifier + 999
        $strCmdText = "<LDAP://" & $strHostServer & "/" & $groupdn & ">;;memberof;" & $range & ";base"
        If $membersadd = 0 Then ExitLoop
        ReDim $memberof[UBound($memberof) + 1000]
        For $j = $rangemodifier + 1 To $rangemodifier + 1000
            $memberof[$j] = $membersadd[$j - $rangemodifier - 1]
        Next
        $i += 1
        $objRecordSet.Close
    WEnd

$range = "Range=" & $rangemodifier & "-*"
    $strCmdText = "<LDAP://" & $strHostServer & "/" & $groupdn & ">;;memberof;" & $range & ";base"
    ReDim $memberof[UBound($memberof) + UBound($membersadd)]

For $j = $rangemodifier + 1 To $rangemodifier + UBound($membersadd)
        $memberof[$j] = $membersadd[$j - $rangemodifier - 1]
    Next
    $objRecordSet.Close

$objCommand = 0
    $objRecordSet = 0

$memberof[0] = UBound($memberof) - 1

If $sort = 1 Then
        _ArraySort($memberof, 0, 1)
    EndIf

Return $memberof[0]

EndFunc  ;==>_ADGetGroupMemberOf

; _ADHasFullRights
; Take an object's Full Distringuished Name and a user's SamAccountName
; Returns 1 if User has full rights on the object
; Returns 0 otherwise

Func _ADHasFullRights($object, $user = @UserName)
    Dim $hfr_groups
    If $user = @UserName Then
        $hfr_groups = $loggedonusergroups
    Else
        _ADGetUserGroups($hfr_groups, $user)
    EndIf

$oObject = _ADObjGet("LDAP://" & $strHostServer & "/" & $object)

If IsObj($oObject) Then
        $security = $oObject.Get("ntSecurityDescriptor")
        $dacl = $security.DiscretionaryAcl
        For $ace In $dacl
            $trusteearray = StringSplit($ace.Trustee, "\")
            $trusteegroup = $trusteearray[$trusteearray[0]]
            For $i = 0 To UBound($hfr_groups) - 1
                If StringInStr($hfr_groups[$i], "CN=" & $trusteegroup) And $ace.AccessMask = 983551 Then Return 1
            Next
        Next
    EndIf

$oObject = 0
    $security = 0
    $dacl = 0

Return 0
EndFunc  ;==>_ADHasFullRights

; _ADHasUnlockResetRights
; Returns 1 if User has unlock and Password reset rights on the object
; Returns 0 otherwise

Func _ADHasUnlockResetRights($object, $user = @UserName)
    Dim $hfr_groups
    Else
    EndIf

If IsObj($oObject) Then
        For $ace In $dacl
                If StringInStr($hfr_groups[$i], "CN=" & $trusteegroup) And _
                        BitAND($ace.AccessMask, $ADS_USER_UNLOCKRESETACCOUNT) = $ADS_USER_UNLOCKRESETACCOUNT Then Return 1
            Next
        Next
    EndIf

$oObject = 0
    $security = 0
    $dacl = 0

Return 0
EndFunc  ;==>_ADHasUnlockResetRights

; _ADHasRequiredRights
; Take an object's Full Distringuished Name, a required AccessMask constant and a user's SamAccountName
; Returns 1 if User has required rights on the object
; Returns 0 otherwise

Func _ADHasRequiredRights($object, $requiredRight = 983551, $user = @UserName)
    Dim $hfr_groups
    If $user = @UserName Or $user = $alt_userid Then
    Else
    EndIf

If IsObj($oObject) Then
        For $ace In $dacl
                        BitAND($ace.AccessMask, $requiredRight) = $requiredRight Then
                    $oObject = 0
                    $security = 0
                    $dacl = 0
                    Return 1
                EndIf
            Next
        Next
    EndIf

$oObject = 0
    $security = 0
    $dacl = 0

Return 0
EndFunc  ;==>_ADHasRequiredRights

; _ADHasGroupUpdateRights
; Returns 1 if User has rights to update the group membership on the object
; Returns 0 otherwise
Func _ADHasGroupUpdateRights($object, $user = @UserName)
    Dim $hfr_groups
    Else
    EndIf

If IsObj($oObject) Then
        For $ace In $dacl
                        BitAND($ace.AccessMask, $ADS_OBJECT_READWRITE_ALL) = $ADS_OBJECT_READWRITE_ALL Then Return 1
            Next
        Next
    EndIf

$oObject = 0
    $security = 0
    $dacl = 0

Return 0
EndFunc  ;==>_ADHasGroupUpdateRights

; _ADGroupMailEnable
; Takes a group (samaccountname) and enables mail on that group
Func _ADGroupMailEnable($group)
    If _ADObjectExists($group) = 0 Then Return 0
    $strQuery = "<LDAP://" & $strHostServer & "/" & $strDNSDomain & ">;(sAMAccountName=" & $group & ");ADsPath;subtree"
    $objRecordSet = $objConnection.Execute($strQuery); Retrieve the FQDN for the group, if it exists

$oGroup = _ADObjGet($ldap_entry); Retrieve the COM Object for the object

$oGroup.Put("grouptype", $ADS_GROUP_TYPE_UNIVERSAL_SECURITY)
    $oGroup.MailEnable
    $oGroup.SetInfo

$oGroup = 0

Return 1
EndFunc  ;==>_ADGroupMailEnable

; _ADUserCreateMailbox
; $user - User to add mailbox to
; $mdbstore - Mailbox storename
; $store - Information store
; $server - Email server
; $admingroup - Administrative group in Exchange
; $domain - Domain name
; $emaildomain - Exchange Server Group name e.g. "My Company"
Func _ADUserCreateMailbox($user, $mdbstore, $store, $server, $admingroup, $domain, $emaildomain)
    If _ADObjectExists($user) = 0 Then Return 0
    $strQuery = "<LDAP://" & $strHostServer & "/" & $strDNSDomain & ">;(sAMAccountName=" & $user & ");ADsPath;subtree"

$oUser = _ADObjGet($ldap_entry); Retrieve the COM Object for the object

If $oUser.HomeMDB <> "" Then Return 0

$mailboxpath = "LDAP://CN="
    $mailboxpath = $mailboxpath & $mdbstore
    $mailboxpath = $mailboxpath & ",CN="
    $mailboxpath = $mailboxpath & $store
    $mailboxpath = $mailboxpath & ",CN=InformationStore"
    $mailboxpath = $mailboxpath & ",CN="
    $mailboxpath = $mailboxpath & $server
    $mailboxpath = $mailboxpath & ",CN=Servers,CN="
    $mailboxpath = $mailboxpath & $admingroup
    $mailboxpath = $mailboxpath & ",CN=Administrative Groups,CN=" & $emaildomain & ",CN=Microsoft Exchange,CN=Services,CN=Configuration,"
    $mailboxpath = $mailboxpath & $domain

$oUser.CreateMailbox($mailboxpath)
    $oUser.SetInfo

$oUser = 0

Return 1
EndFunc  ;==>_ADUserCreateMailbox

; _ADUserDeleteMailbox
; Deletes a user's mailbox
Func _ADUserDeleteMailbox($user)

$oUser = _ADObjGet($ldap_entry); Retrieve the COM Object for the object

If $oUser.HomeMDB = "" Then Return 0

$oUser.DeleteMailbox
    $oUser.SetInfo

$oUser = 0

Return 1
EndFunc  ;==>_ADUserDeleteMailbox

; _ADGetObjectsInOU
; Returns an array of the objects in an OU
; $ou : The OU to retrieve from
; $filter : optional, default "name'*'". An additional LDAP filter if required.
; $searchscope : optional, default 2. 0 = base, 1 = one-level, 2 = sub-tree
; $datatoretrieve : optional, default "Name". A comma-seperated list of values to retrieve. More than one value will create
; a 2-dimensional array, array[0][0] will contain the number of items returned, which start at array[1][0]

Func _ADGetObjectsInOU(ByRef $ObjectArray, $ou, $filter = "(name=*)", $searchscope = 2, $datatoretrieve = "sAMAccountName", $sortby = "sAMAccountName")
    Local $objRecordSet
    $objCommand.Properties("Page Size") = 256
    $objCommand.Properties("Searchscope") = $searchscope
    $objCommand.Properties("TimeOut") = 20

$strCmdText = "<LDAP://" & $strHostServer & "/" & $ou & ">;" & $filter & ";" & $datatoretrieve & ";subtree"

$recordcount = $objRecordSet.RecordCount
    If $recordcount = 0 Then
        $objCommand = 0
        $objRecordSet = 0
        Return 0
    EndIf

If StringInStr($datatoretrieve, ",") Then

$dtrArray = StringSplit($datatoretrieve, ",")

Dim $ObjectArray[$recordcount + 1][$dtrArray[0]]

$ObjectArray[0][0] = $recordcount
        $ObjectArray[0][1] = $dtrArray[0]

$count = 1
        $objRecordSet.MoveFirst
        Do
            For $i = 1 To $dtrArray[0]
                $ObjectArray[$count][$i - 1] = $objRecordSet.Fields($dtrArray[$i] ).Value
            Next
            $objRecordSet.MoveNext
            $count += 1
        Until $objRecordSet.EOF
    Else
        Dim $ObjectArray[$recordcount + 1]
        $ObjectArray[0] = UBound($ObjectArray) - 1
        If $ObjectArray[0] = 0 Then
            $ObjectArray = 0
            Return 0
        Else
            $count = 1
            $objRecordSet.MoveFirst
            Do
                $ObjectArray[$count] = $objRecordSet.Fields($datatoretrieve).Value
                $objRecordSet.MoveNext
                $count += 1
            Until $objRecordSet.EOF
        EndIf
    EndIf

$objCommand = 0
    $objRecordSet = 0

Return 1

EndFunc  ;==>_ADGetObjectsInOU

; _ADDNToSamAccountName
; Takes a FQDN and returns the SamID of the account

Func _ADDNToSamAccountName($fqdn)
    $obj = _ADObjGet("LDAP://" & $strHostServer & "/" & $fqdn)
    If $obj = 0 Then
        MsgBox(262144, "", "Failed to retrieve AD object")
        Return 0
    EndIf

$samname = $obj.sAMAccountName

$obj = 0

Return $samname
EndFunc  ;==>_ADDNToSamAccountName

; _ADSamAccountNameToFQDN
; Takes a SamID and returns the FQDN of the account

Func _ADSamAccountNameToFQDN($samname)

$strQuery = "<LDAP://" & $strHostServer & "/" & $strDNSDomain & ">;(sAMAccountName=" & $samname & ");distinguishedName;subtree"
    $objRecordSet = $objConnection.Execute($strQuery)

$fqdn = $objRecordSet.fields(0).value
        $objRecordSet = 0
        Return StringReplace($fqdn, "/", "\/")
    Else
        $objRecordSet = 0
        Return ""
    EndIf
EndFunc  ;==>_ADSamAccountNameToFQDN

; _ADDNToDisplayName
; Returns the Display Name of an FQDN
Func _ADDNToDisplayName($fqdn)
    $objItem = _ADObjGet("LDAP://" & $strHostServer & "/" & $fqdn)
    $name = $objItem.name
    $name = StringTrimLeft($name, 3)
    $name = StringReplace($name, "\,", ",")
    $objItem = 0
    Return $name
EndFunc  ;==>_ADDNToDisplayName

; _ADCreateObject
; $objectou = OU to create the group in. Form is "sampleou=ou, sampleparent=ou, sampledomain1=dc, sampledomain2=dc, sampledomain3=dc"
; $object = Object name, form is SamAccountName without leading 'CN='
; $type = Type of object to create

Func _ADCreateObject($objectou, $object, $type)
    If _ADObjectExists($object) Then Return 0

If StringLeft($object, 3) <> "CN=" Then
        $object = "CN=" & $object
    EndIf

$ObjOU = _ADObjGet("LDAP://" & $strHostServer & "/" & $objectou)
    $ObjADObj = $ObjOU.Create($type, $object)

$ObjADObj.Put("sAMAccountName", StringTrimLeft($object, 3))
    If $type = "Computer" Then
        $ObjADObj.Put("UserAccountControl", BitOR(0x0020, 0x1000))
    EndIf

$ObjADObj.SetInfo

$ObjADObj = 0

Return 1
EndFunc  ;==>_ADCreateObject

; _ADCreateComputer
; $strComputer = Name of the computer object to create
; $computerOU = Full DN of the OU to create the computer in
; $strComputerUser = User or group that will be allowed to add the computer to the domain (SamAccountName)
Func _ADCreateComputer($strComputer, $computerOU, $strComputerUser)

$objContainer = _ADObjGet("LDAP://" & $strHostServer & "/" & $computerOU)

$objComputer = $objContainer.Create("Computer", "cn=" & $strComputer)
    $objComputer.Put("sAMAccountName", $strComputer & "$")
    $objComputer.Put("userAccountControl", BitOR($ADS_UF_PASSWD_NOTREQD, $ADS_UF_WORKSTATION_TRUST_ACCOUNT))
    $objComputer.SetInfo

$objSecurityDescriptor = $objComputer.Get("ntSecurityDescriptor")
    $objDACL = $objSecurityDescriptor.DiscretionaryAcl

$objACE1 = ObjCreate("AccessControlEntry")
    $objACE1.Trustee = $strComputerUser
    $objACE1.AccessMask = $ADS_RIGHT_GENERIC_READ
    $objACE1.AceFlags = 0
    $objACE1.AceType = $ADS_ACETYPE_ACCESS_ALLOWED

$objACE2 = ObjCreate("AccessControlEntry")
    $objACE2.Trustee = $strComputerUser
    $objACE2.AccessMask = $ADS_RIGHT_DS_CONTROL_ACCESS
    $objACE2.AceFlags = 0
    $objACE2.AceType = $ADS_ACETYPE_ACCESS_ALLOWED_OBJECT
    $objACE2.Flags = $ADS_FLAG_OBJECT_TYPE_PRESENT
    $objACE2.ObjectType = $ALLOWED_TO_AUTHENTICATE

$objACE3 = ObjCreate("AccessControlEntry")
    $objACE3.Trustee = $strComputerUser
    $objACE3.AccessMask = $ADS_RIGHT_DS_CONTROL_ACCESS
    $objACE3.AceFlags = 0
    $objACE3.AceType = $ADS_ACETYPE_ACCESS_ALLOWED_OBJECT
    $objACE3.Flags = $ADS_FLAG_OBJECT_TYPE_PRESENT
    $objACE3.ObjectType = $RECEIVE_AS

$objACE4 = ObjCreate("AccessControlEntry")
    $objACE4.Trustee = $strComputerUser
    $objACE4.AccessMask = $ADS_RIGHT_DS_CONTROL_ACCESS
    $objACE4.AceFlags = 0
    $objACE4.AceType = $ADS_ACETYPE_ACCESS_ALLOWED_OBJECT
    $objACE4.Flags = $ADS_FLAG_OBJECT_TYPE_PRESENT
    $objACE4.ObjectType = $SEND_AS

$objACE5 = ObjCreate("AccessControlEntry")
    $objACE5.Trustee = $strComputerUser
    $objACE5.AccessMask = $ADS_RIGHT_DS_CONTROL_ACCESS
    $objACE5.AceFlags = 0
    $objACE5.AceType = $ADS_ACETYPE_ACCESS_ALLOWED_OBJECT
    $objACE5.Flags = $ADS_FLAG_OBJECT_TYPE_PRESENT
    $objACE5.ObjectType = $USER_CHANGE_PASSWORD

$objACE6 = ObjCreate("AccessControlEntry")
    $objACE6.Trustee = $strComputerUser
    $objACE6.AccessMask = $ADS_RIGHT_DS_CONTROL_ACCESS
    $objACE6.AceFlags = 0
    $objACE6.AceType = $ADS_ACETYPE_ACCESS_ALLOWED_OBJECT
    $objACE6.Flags = $ADS_FLAG_OBJECT_TYPE_PRESENT
    $objACE6.ObjectType = $USER_FORCE_CHANGE_PASSWORD

$objACE7 = ObjCreate("AccessControlEntry")
    $objACE7.Trustee = $strComputerUser
    $objACE7.AccessMask = $ADS_RIGHT_DS_WRITE_PROP
    $objACE7.AceFlags = 0
    $objACE7.AceType = $ADS_ACETYPE_ACCESS_ALLOWED_OBJECT
    $objACE7.Flags = $ADS_FLAG_OBJECT_TYPE_PRESENT
    $objACE7.ObjectType = $USER_ACCOUNT_RESTRICTIONS

$objACE8 = ObjCreate("AccessControlEntry")
    $objACE8.Trustee = $strComputerUser
    $objACE8.AccessMask = $ADS_RIGHT_DS_SELF
    $objACE8.AceFlags = 0
    $objACE8.AceType = $ADS_ACETYPE_ACCESS_ALLOWED_OBJECT
    $objACE8.Flags = $ADS_FLAG_OBJECT_TYPE_PRESENT
    $objACE8.ObjectType = $VALIDATED_DNS_HOST_NAME

$objACE9 = ObjCreate("AccessControlEntry")
    $objACE9.Trustee = $strComputerUser
    $objACE9.AccessMask = $ADS_RIGHT_DS_SELF
    $objACE9.AceFlags = 0
    $objACE9.AceType = $ADS_ACETYPE_ACCESS_ALLOWED_OBJECT
    $objACE9.Flags = $ADS_FLAG_OBJECT_TYPE_PRESENT
    $objACE9.ObjectType = $VALIDATED_SPN

$objDACL.AddAce($objACE1)
    $objDACL.AddAce($objACE2)
    $objDACL.AddAce($objACE3)
    $objDACL.AddAce($objACE4)
    $objDACL.AddAce($objACE5)
    $objDACL.AddAce($objACE6)
    $objDACL.AddAce($objACE7)
    $objDACL.AddAce($objACE8)
    $objDACL.AddAce($objACE9)

$objSecurityDescriptor.DiscretionaryAcl = $objDACL
    $objComputer.Put("ntSecurityDescriptor", $objSecurityDescriptor)
    $objComputer.SetInfo

EndFunc  ;==>_ADCreateComputer

Func _ADComputerExists($object)
    $strQuery = "<LDAP://" & $strHostServer & "/" & $strDNSDomain & ">;(&(objectcategory=computer)(objectclass=computer)(cn="&$object&"));cn;subtree"
    $objRecordSet = $ObjConnection.Execute ($strQuery); Retrieve the FQDN, if it exists

$objRecordSet = 0
        Return 1
    Else
        $objRecordSet = 0
        Return 0
    EndIf
EndFunc ;==>_ADObjectExists

; _ADDeleteObject
; $object = DisplayName of object to delete. $type="user" or "group".

Func _ADDeleteObject($ou, $object, $type)
    If StringLeft($object, 3) <> "CN=" Then
        $object = "CN=" & StringReplace($object, ",", "\,")
    EndIf
    $ObjOU = _ADObjGet("LDAP://" & $strHostServer & "/" & $ou)
    $ObjOU.Delete($type, $object)
    $ObjOU = 0
    Return 1
EndFunc  ;==>_ADDeleteObject

; _ADGetObjectClass
; Returns the Class of an object. Returns 0 if the object does not exist.
Func _ADGetObjectClass($object)
    If _ADObjectExists($object) = 0 Then Return 0

$objRecordSet = $objConnection.Execute($strQuery); Retrieve the FQDN for the object

$class = $oObject.Class
    $oObject = 0

Return $class

EndFunc  ;==>_ADGetObjectClass

; _ADGetObjectClassFromFQDN
; Returns the Class of an objectfrom an objects FQDN. Returns 0 if the object does not exist.
Func _ADGetObjectClassFromFQDN($object)
    $oObject = _ADObjGet("LDAP://" & $strHostServer & "/" & $object); Retrieve the COM Object for the object
    If IsObj($oObject) = 0 Then
        Return ""
    EndIf
    $class = $oObject.Class
    $oObject = 0
    Return $class
EndFunc  ;==>_ADGetObjectClassFromFQDN

; _ADGetObjectAttribute
; Retrieves the specified (single-value) attribute for the given SamAccountName
; Returns 0 if the object does not exist, the attribute does not exist for that
; object or if the value is multi-string.
; Otherwise returns the result
Func _ADGetObjectAttribute($object, $attribute)
    If _ADObjectExists($object) = 0 Then Return 0

$result = $oObject.Get($attribute)
    $oObject = 0
    If $result = "" Then
        Return ""
    Else
        Return $result
    EndIf

EndFunc  ;==>_ADGetObjectAttribute

; _ADListDomainControllers
; Retrieves the names of all domain controllers in the current Domain
Func _ADListDomainControllers(ByRef $DCList)
    $objCommand.Properties("Page Size") = 1000

$objCommand.CommandText = "Select distinguishedName FROM 'LDAP://" & $strHostServer & "/ou=Domain Controllers," & $strDNSDomain & "' WHERE objectclass='computer'"

Dim $DCList[$objRecordSet.RecordCount + 1]
    $objRecordSet.MoveFirst

Do
        $DCList[0] += 1

$objCommand.CommandText = "<LDAP://" & $strHostServer & "/" & $objRecordSet.Fields("distinguishedName" ).Value & ">;;serverReferenceBL;Range=0-*;base"
        $objRecSet2 = $objCommand.Execute

$objRecSet2.MoveFirst
        Do
            $temparray = $objRecSet2.Fields(0).Value
            $DCList[$DCList[0]] = $temparray[0]
            $objRecSet2.MoveNext
        Until $objRecSet2.EOF

$objRecordSet.MoveNext
    Until $objRecordSet.EOF

$objCommand = 0
    $objRecordSet = 0
    Return
EndFunc  ;==>_ADListDomainControllers

; _ADOUObjectNames
; A faster call for returning the Display Name of objects in a given OU
Func _ADOUObjectNames(ByRef $objects, $ou, $filter = 0, $statusbar = 0, $maxobjects = 1000)
    Local $i

If $statusbar <> 0 Then GUICtrlSetData($statusbar, 0)

$ObjOU = _ADObjGet("LDAP://" & $strHostServer & "/" & $ou)

If $statusbar <> 0 Then GUICtrlSetData($statusbar, 10)

If $filter <> 0 Then $ObjOU.Filter = $filter

If $statusbar <> 0 Then GUICtrlSetData($statusbar, 20)

Dim $objects[$maxobjects + 1]

$i = 1
    Select
        Case $statusbar = 0
            For $object In $ObjOU
                If $i = $maxobjects Then
                    ExitLoop
                EndIf
                $name = StringTrimLeft($object.name, 3)
                $objects[$i] = StringReplace($name, "\,", ",")
                $i += 1
            Next
        Case $statusbar <> 0
            For $object In $ObjOU
                If $i = $maxobjects Then
                    ExitLoop
                EndIf
                GUICtrlSetData($statusbar, 30 + (($i / $maxobjects) * 80))
                $name = StringTrimLeft($object.name, 3)
                $objects[$i] = StringReplace($name, "\,", ",")
                $i += 1
            Next
    EndSelect

If $i = 0 Then
        $objects = 0
        $ObjOU = 0
        Return
    EndIf

ReDim $objects[$i]
    $objects[0] = $i - 1
    #cs
        For $j = 1 To $i
        If $statusbar <> 0 Then GUICtrlSetData($statusbar, 70 + (($j/$i)*30))
        $tempstr = $tempobjects[$j - 1]
        $tempstr = StringTrimLeft($tempstr, 3)
        $objects[$j] =
        Next

$tempobjects = 0
    #ce
    $ObjOU = 0
EndFunc  ;==>_ADOUObjectNames

; _ADGroupManagerCanModify :
; Returns 1 if the manager of the group can modify the member list, 0 if not, -1 if there is no manager assigned
; Takes full DNs to the group and user

Func _ADGroupManagerCanModify($groupdn)
    $ObjGroup = _ADObjGet("LDAP://" & $strHostServer & "/" & $groupdn)
    $managedBy = $ObjGroup.Get("managedBy")

If $managedBy = "" Then Return -1

$ObjUser = _ADObjGet("LDAP://" & $strHostServer & "/" & $managedBy)

$arrUserDN = StringSplit($managedBy, "DC=", 1)
    $strDomain = StringTrimRight($arrUserDN[2], 1)
    $strSamAccountName = $ObjUser.Get("sAMAccountName")

$objNTSecurityDescriptor = $ObjGroup.Get("ntSecurityDescriptor")
    $objDiscretionaryAcl = $objNTSecurityDescriptor.DiscretionaryAcl

$blnMatch = False
    For $objAce In $objDiscretionaryAcl
        If StringLower($objAce.Trustee) = StringLower($strDomain & "\" & $strSamAccountName) And _
                $objAce.ObjectType = $Member_SchemaIDGuid And _
                $objAce.AceType = $ADS_ACETYPE_ACCESS_ALLOWED_OBJECT And _
                BitAND($objAce.AccessMask, $ADS_RIGHT_DS_WRITE_PROP) = $ADS_RIGHT_DS_WRITE_PROP Then $blnMatch = True
    Next

$ObjGroup = 0
    $ObjUser = 0
    $objNTSecurityDescriptor = 0
    $objDiscretionaryAcl = 0

If $blnMatch Then
        Return 1
    Else
        Return 0
    EndIf
EndFunc  ;==>_ADGroupManagerCanModify

; _ADSetGroupManagerCanModify - Sets the Group manager to be able to modify the member list
; Takes a group DN
; Returns
; -1 if no manager is assigned
; 0 if the manager can already modify the list
; 1 if successful

Func _ADSetGroupManagerCanModify($groupdn)
    If _ADGroupManagerCanModify($groupdn) = 1 Then Return 0

$objNTSecurityDescriptor.Owner = $strDomain & "\" & @UserName

$objAce = ObjCreate("AccessControlEntry")
    $objAce.Trustee = $strDomain & "\" & $strSamAccountName
    $objAce.AccessMask = $ADS_RIGHT_DS_WRITE_PROP
    $objAce.AceFlags = 0
    $objAce.AceType = $ADS_ACETYPE_ACCESS_ALLOWED_OBJECT
    $objAce.Flags = $ADS_FLAG_OBJECT_TYPE_PRESENT
    $objAce.ObjectType = $Member_SchemaIDGuid

$objDiscretionaryAcl.AddAce($objAce)
    $objNTSecurityDescriptor.DiscretionaryAcl = $objDiscretionaryAcl
    $ObjGroup.Put("ntSecurityDescriptor", $objNTSecurityDescriptor)
    $ObjGroup.SetInfo
    If @error = 3 Then
        MsgBox(262144, "Error", "An error occurred assigning permissions on the group.")
        $ObjGroup = 0
        $objDiscretionaryAcl = 0
        $objAce = 0
        Return 0
    EndIf
    $ObjGroup = 0
    $objDiscretionaryAcl = 0
    $objAce = 0
    Return 1
EndFunc  ;==>_ADSetGroupManagerCanModify

; _ADGroupAssignManager
; Takes a group DN and a User DN, assigns the user as the manager of the group

Func _ADGroupAssignManager($groupdn, $userdn)

$ObjGroup.Put("managedBy", $userdn)
    $ObjGroup.SetInfo
    $ObjGroup = 0
    Return 1
EndFunc  ;==>_ADGroupAssignManager

; _ADGroupRemoveManager
; Takes a group DN and deletes the group's manager
; arg $option -- 0 (default) removes the manager; 1 only removes manager's modify permission

Func _ADGroupRemoveManager($groupdn, $option = 0)

$objNTSecurityDescriptor.Owner = $strDomain & "\" & @UserName
    $objTempAcl = ObjCreate("AccessControlList")

$blnMatch = False
    For $objAce In $objDiscretionaryAcl
        If StringLower($objAce.Trustee) = StringLower($strDomain & "\" & $strSamAccountName) And _
                $objAce.ObjectType = $Member_SchemaIDGuid And _
                $objAce.AceType = $ADS_ACETYPE_ACCESS_ALLOWED_OBJECT And _
                $objAce.AccessMask = $ADS_RIGHT_DS_WRITE_PROP Then _
                $objDiscretionaryAcl.RemoveAce($objAce)
    Next

$objNTSecurityDescriptor.DiscretionaryAcl = $objDiscretionaryAcl
    $ObjGroup.Put("ntSecurityDescriptor", $objNTSecurityDescriptor)
    If Not $option Then $ObjGroup.PutEx(1, "managedBy", 0)
    $ObjGroup.SetInfo

$ObjGroup = 0
    $ObjUser = 0
    $objDiscretionaryAcl = 0

EndFunc  ;==>_ADGroupRemoveManager

; _ADEnableAccount
; Takes a DN of an object and enables it if the user has permissions
; Returns 1 if successful, @error otherwise

Func _ADEnableAccount($fqdn)
    $objAccount = _ADObjGet("LDAP://" & $strHostServer & "/" & $fqdn)

$objAccount.AccountDisabled = False
    $objAccount.SetInfo
    $loc_error = @error
    $objAccount = 0
    If $loc_error = 0 Then
        Return 1
    Else
        Return $loc_error
    EndIf
EndFunc  ;==>_ADEnableAccount

; _ADDisableAccount
; Takes a DN of an object and disables it if the user has permissions
; Returns 1 if successful, @error otherwise

Func _ADDisableAccount($fqdn)
    $objAccount = _ADObjGet("LDAP://" & $strHostServer & "/" & $fqdn)

$intUAC = $objAccount.Get("userAccountControl")

$objAccount.Put("userAccountControl", BitOR($intUAC, $ADS_UF_ACCOUNTDISABLE))
    $objAccount.SetInfo
    $loc_error = @error
    $objAccount = 0
    If $loc_error = 0 Then
        Return 1
    Else
        Return $loc_error
    EndIf
EndFunc  ;==>_ADDisableAccount

; _ADGetLastLoginDate
; Takes a SamAccountName of a user account and returns the .lastlogin information for the current DC
Func _ADGetLastLoginDate($user)

$result = $oObject.LastLogin

If $result = "" Then
        Return ""
    Else
        Return $result
    EndIf
EndFunc  ;==>_ADGetLastLoginDate

; _ADAddAccountToMailboxRights
; Takes $mailbox as FQDN and $accountsam as "domain\username"
; Adds Full mailbox rights and 'send as' permission for $accountsam on $mailbox.
; Returns 2 if account already has rights, otherwise returns @error (should be 0 for success, 1 for failure)
Func _ADAddAccountToMailboxRights($mailbox, $accountsam)
    $obj_mailbox = _ADObjGet("LDAP://" & $strHostServer & "/" & $mailbox)
    If Not IsObj($obj_mailbox) Then
    ;MsgBox(0, "Error", "Mailbox was not a FQDN or was not found.")
        SetError(3)
        Return
    EndIf
    $obj_mailboxsecurity = $obj_mailbox.MailboxRights
    $mailbox_dacl = $obj_mailboxsecurity.DiscretionaryAcl

For $ace In $mailbox_dacl
        If $ace.trustee = $accountsam Then
        ;MsgBox(0, "", "User already has full rights to mailbox")
            SetError(2)
            Return @error
        EndIf
    Next

$obj_ace1 = ObjCreate("AccessControlEntry")
    $obj_ace1.Trustee = $accountsam
    $obj_ace1.AccessMask = 1
    $obj_ace1.AceType = 0
    $obj_ace1.AceFlags = 2
    $obj_ace1.ObjectType = 0
    $obj_ace1.InheritedObjectType = 0
    $obj_ace1.Flags = 0

$mailbox_dacl.AddAce($obj_ace1)

$obj_mailboxsecurity.DiscretionaryAcl = $mailbox_dacl
    $obj_mailbox.MailboxRights = $obj_mailboxsecurity

$obj_ntsecurity = $obj_mailbox.Get("ntSecurityDescriptor")
    $ntsecurity_dacl = $obj_ntsecurity.DiscretionaryAcl

$obj_ace2 = ObjCreate("AccessControlEntry")
    $obj_ace2.Trustee = $accountsam
    $obj_ace2.AccessMask = $ADS_RIGHT_DS_CONTROL_ACCESS
    $obj_ace2.AceFlags = 0
    $obj_ace2.AceType = $ADS_ACETYPE_ACCESS_ALLOWED_OBJECT
    $obj_ace2.Flags = 1;$ADS_FLAG_OBJECT_TYPE_PRESENT
    $obj_ace2.ObjectType = $SEND_AS

$ntsecurity_dacl.AddAce($obj_ace2)

$obj_ntsecurity.DiscretionaryAcl = $ntsecurity_dacl
    $obj_mailbox.Put("ntSecurityDescriptor", $obj_ntsecurity)
    $obj_mailbox.SetOption($ADS_OPTION_SECURITY_MASK, $ADS_SECURITY_INFO_DACL)
    $obj_mailbox.SetInfo

Return @error
EndFunc  ;==>_ADAddAccountToMailboxRights

Func _ADRemoveMailboxRights($mailbox, $accountsam)
        SetError(3)
        Return
    EndIf

$mailbox_dacl.RemoveAce($ace)
        EndIf
    Next

$obj_mailboxsecurity.DiscretionaryAcl = $mailbox_dacl
    $obj_mailbox.MailboxRights = $obj_mailboxsecurity

$obj_ntsecurity = $obj_mailbox.Get("ntSecurityDescriptor")
    $ntsecurity_dacl = $obj_ntsecurity.DiscretionaryAcl

For $ace In $ntsecurity_dacl
            $ntsecurity_dacl.RemoveAce($ace)
        EndIf
    Next

$obj_ntsecurity.DiscretionaryAcl = $ntsecurity_dacl
    $obj_mailbox.Put("ntSecurityDescriptor", $obj_ntsecurity)
    $obj_mailbox.SetOption($ADS_OPTION_SECURITY_MASK, $ADS_SECURITY_INFO_DACL)
    $obj_mailbox.SetInfo
    Return @error

EndFunc  ;==>_ADRemoveMailboxRights

; _ADGetMailboxPerms
; Takes a mailbox and an array.
; Returns all SamIDs for non-inherited ACEs on the mailbox (stored in the specified array as SamIds)
; Can be filtered on an accessmask value (default = 1, full permissions)
Func _ADGetMailboxPerms($mailbox, ByRef $outputarray, $filter = 1)
        SetError(3)
        Return
    EndIf
    If Not IsObj($obj_mailboxsecurity) Then
        Return -1
    EndIf

If $ace.AceFlags = 2 Then
            If BitAND($ace.AccessMask, 1) = 1 And $ace.AceType = 0 Then
                _ArrayAdd($outputarray, $ace.Trustee)
            EndIf
        EndIf
    Next
    Return 0
EndFunc  ;==>_ADGetMailboxPerms

; _ADFixSpecialChars
; Takes text and returns either corrected (with 'escaped' chars) or uncorrected (removes 'escapes' for chars) text
; $text = text to fix/unfix
; $option = 0 (default) inserts the escape char, 1 removes it
Func _ADFixSpecialChars($text, $option = 0)
    If $option = 0 Then
        $text = StringReplace($text, "#", "\#")
        $text = StringReplace($text, ",", "\,")
        $text = StringReplace($text, "/", "\/")
        Return $text
    Else
        $text = StringReplace($text, "\#", "#")
        $text = StringReplace($text, "\,", ",")
        $text = StringReplace($text, "\/", "/")
        Return $text
    EndIf
EndFunc  ;==>_ADFixSpecialChars

; _ADRenameObject
; Takes a FQDN of an Object and a new Display name.
; Renames the object.
; Returns 0 for success, 1 if the OU object was not found.
Func _ADRenameObject($oldfqdn, $newdisplayname)
    $OUName = StringTrimLeft($oldfqdn, StringInStr($oldfqdn, "OU=") - 1)

$obj_OU = _ADObjGet("LDAP://" & $strHostServer & "/" & $OUName)
    If IsObj($obj_OU) Then
        $newdisplayname = StringReplace($newdisplayname, ",", "\,")
        $obj_OU.MoveHere("LDAP://" & $oldfqdn, "CN=" & $newdisplayname)
        Return 0
    Else
        SetError(1)
        Return @error
    EndIf
EndFunc  ;==>_ADRenameObject

; _ADAlternativeLogon
; Pass a valid username and password to this function to change the logon context for the current domain

Func _ADAlternativeLogon($user = "", $password = "")
    $objConnection.Close
    $objConnection = 0
    $objConnection = ObjCreate("ADODB.Connection"); Create COM object to AD
    If $user <> "" Then
        $objConnection.Open("Active Directory Provider", $user, $password)
    Else
        $objConnection.Open("Active Directory Provider")
    EndIf
    Return @error
EndFunc  ;==>_ADAlternativeLogon

; _ADObjGet
; Takes a FQDN and returns the LDAP object from that
; Will use the alternative credentials $alt_userid/$alt_password if they exist.

Func _ADObjGet($dn)
    If $alt_userid = "" Then
        Return ObjGet($dn)
    Else
        Return $objOpenDS.OpenDSObject($dn, $alt_userid, $alt_password, BitOR(0x200, 0x1))
    EndIf
EndFunc  ;==>_ADObjGet

Func _ADGetAllOUs($root = "")
    If $root = "" Then $root = $strDNSDomain

Local $objRecordSet

$objCommand.Properties("Page Size") = 256
    $objCommand.Properties("TimeOut") = 20

$strCmdText = "<LDAP://" & $strHostServer & "/" & $root & ">;" & "(objectCategory=organizationalUnit)" & ";distinguishedName,name;subtree"

$recordcount = $objRecordSet.RecordCount
    If $recordcount = 0 Then
        $objCommand = 0
        $objRecordSet = 0
        $results = 0
    Else
        Dim $arr_results[$objRecordSet.RecordCount]
        $i = 0
        $objRecordSet.MoveFirst
        Do
            $arr_results[$i] = $objRecordSet.Fields("distinguishedName" ).Value
            $objRecordSet.MoveNext
            $i += 1
        Until $objRecordSet.EOF
        $results = $arr_results
    EndIf

If IsArray($results) Then
        For $i = 0 To UBound($results) - 1
            $results[$i] = "," & StringTrimRight($results[$i], StringLen($strDNSDomain) + 1)
            $arr_ou = StringSplit($results[$i], ",OU=", 1)
            _ArrayReverse($arr_ou)
            $results[$i] = StringTrimRight(_ArrayToString($arr_ou, "\"), 3)
        Next
        _ArraySort($results)
        Return $results
    Else
        Return 0
    EndIf

EndFunc  ;==>_ADGetAllOUs

• 3 weeks later...

Anyone happen to notice an issue with this script??

#include <adfunctions.au3>;Include the adfunctions to call

If $CmdLine[0] = 3 then
    $username = $CmdLine[1] 
    $attr = $CmdLine[2]
    $val = $CmdLine[3]
Else
    $username = inputbox("Modify Attribute","Please enter username to modify")
    $attr = inputbox("Modify Attribute","Please enter attribute to modify")
    $val = inputbox("Modify Attribute","Value")
EndIf

;Attribute = extensionAttribute1
$att_set = _ADModifyAttribute($username, $attr, $val)
;$att_set = _ADModifyAttribute("dmorand", "extensionAttribute1", "")

;and $CmdLine[0] = 0
if $att_set = 1 Then
    MsgBox(0,"Attribute Set","Your attribute has been modified!")
EndIf

I run this, and I get the message box stating that my attribute has been modified, but when I check the attribute in AD, I don't see it modified. Am I missing something???

I don't know if any one person is managing revisions to this anymore, but I've added the following functions:

_ADAccountNoExpire, _ADDisablePasswordExpire, _ADEnablePasswordChange, _ADDisablePasswordChange

I'm unofficially updating this to version 3.1.5, unless anyone objects.

Updated, Added: _ADSetAccountExpire, _ADSetPassword

Renamed: _ADAccountNoExpire to _ADDisableAccountExpire for consistency

Version 3.1.6 attached.

Release_ADFunctions_316.au3

Edited by KenE

I don't know if any one person is managing revisions to this anymore, but I've added the following functions:

_ADAccountNoExpire, _ADDisablePasswordExpire, _ADEnablePasswordChange, _ADDisablePasswordChange

I'm unofficially updating this to version 3.1.5, unless anyone objects.

I can't get the codebox to work, so it's attached.

It's not letting me download that ....