need script

mcasher

Hi I've Just started ;) I need a script for keyboard that goes like this: 'Enter','arrow up','Enter'.stop 5 seconds and then repeat:'Enter','arrow up','Enter' so on... 'End' to start and stop the thing ofcourse.I have no Idea how to edit scripts, I need help because I'm a starter with autoit v3. I have some few scripts but I didn't make Them. if some one can make the requested script for me and I'll copy it that will be great.

Hi I've Just started ;) I need a script for keyboard that goes like this: 'Enter','arrow up','Enter'.stop 5 seconds and then repeat:'Enter','arrow up','Enter' so on... 'End' to start and stop the thing ofcourse.I have no Idea how to edit scripts, I need help because I'm a starter with autoit v3. I have some few scripts but I didn't make Them. if some one can make the requested script for me and I'll copy it that will be great.

Looke in the help under send()

All by me:

"Sometimes you have to go back to where you started, to get to where you want to go." 

"Everybody catches up with everyone, eventually" 

"As you teach others, you are really teaching yourself."

From my dad

"Do not worry about yesterday, as the only thing that you can control is tomorrow."

WindowsError.gif

WIKI | Tabs; | Arrays; | Strings | Wiki Arrays | How to ask a Question | Forum Search | FAQ | Tutorials | Original FAQ | ONLINE HELP | UDF's Wiki | AutoIt PDF

AutoIt Snippets | Multple Guis | Interrupting a running function | Another Send

StringRegExp | StringRegExp Help | RegEXTester | REG TUTOR | Reg TUTOT 2

AutoItSetOption | Macros | AutoIt Snippets | Wrapper | Autoit  Docs

SCITE | SciteJump | BB | MyTopics | Programming | UDFs | AutoIt 123 | UDFs Form | UDF

Learning to script | Tutorials | Documentation | IE.AU3 | Games? | FreeSoftware | Path_Online | Core Language

Programming Tips

Excel Changes

ControlHover.UDF

GDI_Plus

Draw_On_Screen

GDI Basics

GDI_More_Basics

GDI Rotate

GDI Graph

GDI  CheckExistingItems

GDI Trajectory

Replace $ghGDIPDll with $__g_hGDIPDll

DLL 101?

Array via Object

GDI Swimlane

GDI Plus French 101 Site

GDI Examples UEZ

GDI Basic Clock

GDI Detection

Ternary operator

This is a General Help and Support forum. Not a slave forum.

"So man has sown the wind and reaped the world. Perhaps in the next few hours there will no remembrance of the past and no hope for the future that might have been." & _"All the works of man will be consumed in the great fire after which he was created." & _"And if there is a future for man, insensitive as he is, proud and defiant in his pursuit of power, let him resolve to live it lovingly, for he knows well how to do so." & _"Then he may say once more, 'Truly the light is sweet, and what a pleasant thing it is for the eyes to see the sun.'" - The Day the Earth Caught Fire

Hi,

to give you a start:

HotKeySet("1", "_end")

While 1
    _Send()
    Sleep(5000)
WEnd

Func _Send()
    Send("{Enter}{UP}{enter}")
EndFunc  ;==>_Send
Func _end()
    Exit (0)
EndFunc  ;==>_end

So long,

Mega

Scripts & functions Organize Includes Let Scite organize the include files

Yahtzee The game "Yahtzee" (Kniffel, DiceLion)

LoginWrapper Secure scripts by adding a query (authentication)

_RunOnlyOnThis UDF Make sure that a script can only be executed on ... (Windows / HD / ...)

Internet-Café Server/Client Application Open CD, Start Browser, Lock remote client, etc.

MultipleFuncsWithOneHotkey Start different funcs by hitting one hotkey different times

Thanks but now I have a small problem,sometimes when I active the script it runs to fast and the cpu goes crazy opening many auto scripts in the bottom of the screen and I have to shut it down whats up with that?! some one can help ? ;)

Hi,

Add this to the script : Opt("SendKeyDelay",500)

Adjust 500 to less or more as you want

++

Aza

Opt("SendKeyDelay",500); brief pause in between sent keystrokes in milliseconds (500= 0.5 Seconde)

HotKeySet("{END}", "_end")

While 1
    _Send()
    Sleep(5000)
WEnd

Func _Send()
EndFunc;==>_Send
Func _end()
    Exit (0)
EndFunc;==>_end
Edited by Azazel

Maybe, when the script send ENTER the active icon is the script and the script runs script runs script etc....\

Maybe you have some Interface and wont to automate it, but the interface must be active, when the script starts.

Really read the help file. Read for WinActive. and winactivate

I believe littleclown has it. When you click the icon, it is then active and your program sends {enter}, which then reactivates it (opening more scripts that press enter). I would add a "start" hotkey.

HotKeySet("{end}", "Quit")
HotKeySet("{insert}","Send")

While 1
    sleep(25)
WEnd

Func Send()
    While 1
        Sleep(5000)
    WEnd
EndFunc;==> Send

Func Quit()