UEZ

AutoIt Windows Screenshooter v1.79 Build 2015-02-25

111 posts in this topic

Here a small tool I wrote to make screenshots from non minimized windows and selectable regions on desktop!

Thank you.

BTW. I can't get screenshot by this from ProgDVB window and use in this case.

The point of world view

I don't have a ProgDVB card to test it yet only an USB DVB-T card! I will test it for DVB-T and when it is not working I will have a look to your code!

Thanks for the hint!

Br,

UEZ

Please don't send me any personal message and ask for support! I will not reply!

Selection of finest graphical examples at Codepen.io

The own fart smells best!
Her 'sikim hıyar' diyene bir avuç tuz alıp koşma!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯  ٩(●̮̮̃•̃)۶ ٩(-̮̮̃-̃)۶ૐ

I don't have a ProgDVB card

ProgDVB is "Universelle und leistungsfähige Software für digitales Fernsehen und zum Hören von Radioprogrammen."

See here - progDVB

ProgDVB works with DVB-S,DVB-S2,DVB-T & DVB-C

This pic was created by my script now from France 24.

post-9395-0-80129100-1291808623_thumb.jp

The point of world view

#5 ·  Posted (edited)

I update the code a little bit.

Although the interest is rather low have a look to post#1 if you like.

Br,

UEZ

Edited by UEZ

Please don't send me any personal message and ask for support! I will not reply!

Made some updates.

Maybe your are interested maybe not - you decide!

Last update for now!

Br,

UEZ

@taietel: your are welcome and here an updated version for you!

Br,

UEZ

Thanks again UEZ! I'm still studying your GDI+ scripts :x. I have made a game for my son (with numbers on the buttons) and now I'm trying to somehow split a given image into small ones (a matrix) and then randomly put them on the buttons (like a shuffled puzzle). DON'T TELL ME THE SOLUTION! When I'll give up, I'll shout.

M.I.

#10 ·  Posted (edited)

Another update. Read change log and additional information on 1st post if you like for more information.

Have a look to the About intro part - maybe you will like it :x

Br,

UEZ

Edited by UEZ

Here an update with some small improvement.

I'm not happy with the method to make screenshots of maximized windows because of the black frame!

Maybe somebody knows a better way to do it...

Br,

UEZ

PS: for the Intro part press on the left upper icon from the window and select About... :)

#13 ·  Posted (edited)

Here an update with some small improvements.

I'm not happy with the method to make screenshots of maximized windows because of the black frame and not taking screenshots properly from GDI+ windows!

DllCall("User32.dll", "int", "PrintWindow", "hwnd", $hWnd, "handle", $hMemDC, "int", 0) ist not the best choice...

Maybe somebody knows a better way to do it...

Br,

UEZ

PS: for the Intro part press on the left upper icon from the window and select About... :)

Edited by UEZ

#14 ·  Posted (edited)

This is the last update for this code, unless I or you find some bugs, etc.

Read the change log (history) on 1st post for more details.

Br,

UEZ

Edited by UEZ

Actually I didn't want to post an update but I detected a memory leak. If you display any screenshot the memory of the bitmap wasn't freed up. :)

It should be fixed now.

Further I added a zoom preview window when you want to grab the screen more precisely.

Br,

UEZ

#17 ·  Posted (edited)

I like this, Great work, only thing I see causing a problem is that, (for me at least) it freezes and crashes, if you do not use the exit button.

AMD Athlon II

32 bit Win 7

Thanks for your feedback! :)

Hmm, odd. I cannot reproduce the freezes and/or crashes. Does it crash/freeze after or before fade out when you close the program?

Exit button and X button calling the same exit function. ;)

Someone else with same problem?

Br,

UEZ

Edited by UEZ

When using the window close x it imediately freezes the screen for a while (between 5 and 30 seconds I've observed) then fades out and I get the windows notice that its stopped working, and should I debug, look online for solution, or close the program.

AutoIt Absolute Beginners    Require a serial    Pause Script    Video Tutorials by Morthawt   ipify 

Monkey's are, like, natures humans.

#19 ·  Posted (edited)

This is the exit function from line 1489:

Func _Exit()
;g1
    DllCall("user32.dll", "int", "UnhookWindowsHookEx", "hwnd", $hM_Hook[0])
    $hM_Hook[0] = 0
    DllCallbackFree($hKey_Proc)
    $hKey_Proc = 0
;g2
    GUISetOnEvent($GUI_EVENT_PRIMARYDOWN, "")
    DllClose($dll)
;g3
    _WinAPI_DeleteObject ($hBitmap_s)
    _WinAPI_DeleteDC($hMemDC)
    _WinAPI_DeleteObject($memBitmap)
    _WinAPI_ReleaseDC(0, $hDC_Region)
    _WinAPI_DeleteDC($hDC_Region)
;g4
    _GDIPlus_GraphicsDispose($hImageContext)
    _GDIPlus_BitmapDispose($hBackImage)
    _GDIPlus_BitmapDispose($vBitmap)
    _GDIPlus_BitmapDispose($undo)
    _GDIPlus_MatrixDispose($hMatrix)
    _GDIPlus_BrushDispose($hBrush_Clear)
    _GDIPlus_BitmapDispose($hBmp)
    _GDIPlus_GraphicsDispose($hContext)
    _GDIPlus_BitmapDispose($hBuffer_Bmp)
    _GDIPlus_GraphicsDispose($hGraphic)
    _GDIPlus_Shutdown()
;g5
    _WinAPI_AnimateWindow($hGUI, BitOR($AW_BLEND,  $AW_HIDE), 750)
;g6
    GUIDelete($hGUI)
    Exit
EndFunc   ;==>_Exit

Can you uncomment g1 and g3 block and try again?

Btw, I update the code again.

Thanks,

UEZ

Edited by UEZ

wonderful job, ty

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• c.haslam
      By c.haslam
      UEZ has kindly provided me with code that rotates an image per a line: see here
      Because I want to trim a photograph after rotation, I need to crop the photo. I wrote code which calls _GDIPlus_GraphicsSetClipRect() to do this, but it places spurious stuff in the corners: see 2.jpg attached.
      I want only the trimmed photo to show.
      The original jpeg is also attached.
      The arguments to _GDIPlus_GraphicsSetClipRect() come from solving 2 simultaneous equations: if a and b are the width and height of the original photo, find x and y, the width and height of the rotated and cropped rectangle;
      a = x cos(ang) + y sin(ang)
      b = x sin(ang) + y cos(ang)
      My solution is:
      x = (b * sin(ang) - a*cos(ang)) / (sin(ang)^2 - (cos(ang)^2)
      y = (b * cos(ang) - a * sin(ang)) / (cos(ang)^2 - sin(ang)^2)
      To try to get a handle on the problem, I have temporarily added in several lines in Case $btn. In 2.jpg, you can see that the rectangle bounding the area to be retained is in the wrong place.
      The code is:
      #include <ButtonConstants.au3> #include <GDIPlus.au3> #include <GUIConstantsEx.au3> #include <StaticConstants.au3> #include <WindowsConstants.au3> Opt('MustDeclareVars',1) Global Const $MK_SHIFT = 0x4 Global Const $MK_CONTROL = 0x8 Global Const $fPi = ACos(-1), $fPi2 = $fPi / 2, $fRad = 180 / $fPi GUIRegisterMsg($WM_MOUSEWHEEL, "WM_MOUSEWHEEL") GUIRegisterMsg($WM_PAINT,'WM_PAINT') Global $gX0=10,$gX1=580,$gY0,$gY1,$gForm1,$glblPic,$iLW,$iLH,$iW,$iH Global $ghCanvas,$ghImage,$ghPen,$gGraphicPic,$ghBitmap,$ghMatrix,$ghImageClone,$ghGfxClone Global Const $kDegToRads = 3.14159/180 main() Func main() $gForm1 = GUICreate("Form1", 623, 601, 192, 114) $iLW = 589 $iLH = 500 $glblPic = GUICtrlCreateLabel("", 8, 8, $iLW, $iLH) Local $btn = GUICtrlCreateButton("Rotate", 472, 560, 65, 25) GUISetState(@SW_SHOW) Local $oldY0,$oldY1,$fAngle _GDIPlus_Startup() $ghPen = _GDIPlus_PenCreate(0xFF999999,2) $ghImage = _GDIPlus_ImageLoadFromFile('H:\b\pergola.jpg') Local $h = GUICtrlGetHandle($glblPic) $gGraphicPic = _GDIPlus_GraphicsCreateFromHWND($h) $gY0 = 400 $gY1 = 400 $iW = _GDIPlus_ImageGetWidth($ghImage) $iH = _GDIPlus_ImageGetHeight($ghImage) $ghBitmap = _GDIPlus_BitmapCreateFromScan0($iW, $iH) $ghCanvas = _GDIPlus_ImageGetGraphicsContext($ghBitmap) $ghMatrix = _GDIPlus_MatrixCreate() ; Loop until the user exits. While True If $gY0<>$oldY0 Or $gY1<>$oldY1 Then Paint() $oldY0 = $gY0 $oldY1 = $gY1 Else Switch GUIGetMsg() Case $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE ExitLoop Case $btn $ghImageClone=_GDIPlus_BitmapCreateFromScan0($iW, $iH) $ghGfxClone=_GDIPlus_ImageGetGraphicsContext($ghImageClone) _GDIPlus_MatrixTranslate($ghMatrix, $iW/2, $iH/2) $gY1 = 300 ; temp Local $ang = -Angle($gY1-$gY0, $gX1-$gX0) _GDIPlus_MatrixRotate($ghMatrix, $ang) ;~ _GDIPlus_MatrixRotate($ghMatrix, -Angle($gY1-$gY0, $gX1-$gX0)) _GDIPlus_MatrixTranslate($ghMatrix, -$iW/2, -$iH/2) _GDIPlus_GraphicsSetTransform($ghGfxClone, $ghMatrix) _GDIPlus_GraphicsDrawImageRect($ghGfxClone,$ghImage,0,0,$iW,$iH) Local $angRads = $ang*$kDegToRads Local $sinAng = Sin($angRads) Local $cosAng = Cos($angRads) Local $wid = ($iLH*$sinAng-$iLW*$cosAng)/($sinAng^2-$cosAng^2) Local $left = ($iLW-$wid)/2 Local $ht = ($iLH*$cosAng-$iLW*$sinAng)/($cosAng^2-$sinAng^2) Local $top = ($iLH-$ht)/2 _GDIPlus_GraphicsDrawRect($ghGfxClone,$left,$top,$wid,$ht,$ghPen) ; temp _GDIPlus_GraphicsSetClipRect($ghGfxClone,$left,$top,$wid,$ht,0) _GDIPlus_GraphicsDispose($ghGfxClone) $ghGfxClone=_GDIPlus_ImageGetGraphicsContext($ghImage) _GDIPlus_GraphicsClear($ghImage) _GDIPlus_GraphicsDrawImageRect($ghGfxClone,$ghImageClone,0,0,$iW,$iH) _GDIPlus_GraphicsDispose($ghGfxClone) _GDIPlus_ImageDispose($ghImageClone) $gy0 = 400 $gy1 = 400 Paint() _GDIPlus_ImageSaveToFile($ghImage,'H:\b\2.jpg') ; added - is rotated, with same size as original file EndSwitch EndIf WEnd ; Clean up resources _GDIPlus_MatrixDispose($ghMatrix) _GDIPlus_ImageDispose($ghCanvas) _GDIPlus_ImageDispose($ghImage) _GDIPlus_ImageDispose($ghBitmap) _GDIPlus_PenDispose($ghPen) _GDIPlus_GraphicsDispose($gGraphicPic) _GDIPlus_Shutdown() EndFunc Func WM_MOUSEWHEEL($hWnd, $iMsg, $wParam, $lParam) #forceref $hWnd, $iMsg, $wParam, $lParam Local Const $kYmax=$iLH-1,$kDelta=2 Local $vec = GUIGetCursorInfo($gForm1) If $vec[4] = $vec[4]=$glblPic Then Local $iDelta = BitShift($wParam, 16) ; positive = up Local $iKeys = _WinAPI_LoWord($wParam) If BitAND($iKeys,$MK_CONTROL)=$MK_CONTROL Then If BitAND($iKeys,$MK_SHIFT)=$MK_SHIFT Then ; do nothing Else If $iDelta > 0 And $gY0>3 Then $gY0 -= $kDelta If $iDelta < 0 And $gY0<$kYmax Then $gY0 += $kDelta EndIf Else If BitAND($iKeys,$MK_SHIFT)=$MK_SHIFT Then If $iDelta > 0 And $gY1>3 Then $gY1 -= $kDelta If $iDelta < 0 And $gY1<$kYmax Then $gY1 += $kDelta Else If $iDelta > 0 And $gY0>3 Then $gY0 -= $kDelta If $iDelta < 0 And $gY0<$kYmax Then $gY0 += $kDelta If $iDelta > 0 And $gY1>3 Then $gY1 -= $kDelta If $iDelta < 0 And $gY1<$kYmax Then $gY1 += $kDelta EndIf EndIf EndIf Return $GUI_RUNDEFMSG EndFunc ;==>WM_MOUSEWHEEL Func Paint() _GDIPlus_GraphicsClear($ghCanvas,0) _GDIPlus_GraphicsDrawImageRect($ghCanvas, $ghImage, 0,0, $iLW, $iLH) _GDIPlus_GraphicsDrawLine($ghCanvas, $gX0, $gY0, $gX1, $gY1, $ghPen) _GDIPlus_GraphicsDrawImageRect($gGraphicPic, $ghBitmap, 0, 0, $iW, $iH) EndFunc Func WM_PAINT() _WinAPI_RedrawWindow($gForm1, 0, 0, $RDW_UPDATENOW) Paint() _WinAPI_RedrawWindow($gForm1, 0, 0, $RDW_VALIDATE) EndFunc Func Angle($y, $x) ;return value is in degree Local Const $fPi = ACos(-1), $fPi2 = ACos(-1) / 2, $fRad = 180 / $fPi Switch True Case ($x > 0) Return ATan($y / $x) * $fRad Case ($x < 0 And $y >= 0) Return ATan($y / $x + $fPi) * $fRad Case ($x < 0 And $y < 0) Return ATan($y / $x - $fPi) * $fRad Case ($x = 0 And $y > 0) Return $fPi2 * $fRad Case ($x = 0 And $y < 0) Return -$fPi2 * $fRad Case ($x = 0 And $y = 0) Return 0 EndSwitch EndFunc I also don't understand how the rotated picture gets displayed. There are graphics objects, graphics contexts and PDI+ bitmaps. How are they related?
      Help would be much appreciated.

• Iznogoud
      By Iznogoud
      Hi,
      I am trying to find more information on generating PDF files from AutoIT and found the UDF topic 
      Also found some info on creating .FDF file and use PDFTK for merging, but i can't find info about a custom based layout.
      What i trying to find out is, if it is possible to generate a variable layout. For an example i created a script which is based out 20 fields and every field can contain information. If one of those fields are not filled, it shouldn't be printed on the PDF either.
      To make it more difficult, the PDF should contain a heading, the first 10 fields and then a horizontal line across the PDF and then a new heading and then show the last 10 fields.
      But only the fields which are filled.
      Is this possible?
    • Gowrisankar
      By Gowrisankar
      Hello everyone,
      I'm working on a task where, a PDF file is opened (in IE browser) when I click a link in a website.
      I have to read the first page of the PDF to find particular strings. Can you please share some ideas?
    • UEZ
      By UEZ
      Here a small tool I wrote to update my Sysinternal tools collection without the need to download always the whole package or visiting the site to check for updates. I know that there are several tools available (also some tools written in AutoIt) but here another one for the collection. It was good exercise for me to code it.

Some files from cannot be downloaded although they are visible on the web site!

Here the download link of the source code only: AutoIt Sysinternal Tools Synchronizer v0.99.1 build 2017-10-23 beta.7z  (1353 downloads previously)
      -=> Requires AutoIt version 3.3.13.20 or higher / tested on Win8.1 real machine and some VMs: Win7 / Vista / Win10

Compiled exe only: @MediaFire

Just select the Sysinternal Tools folder or create one and press the synchronize button to download the selected items. Click on AutoIt label (near to left upper corner) to open menu.

Special thanks to LarsJ, Melba23 and mesale0077 for their help. 

I've still some ideas to implement which are more gimmick related, so it is not finished yet...
      If you want to add your language please check out #Region Language. Thanks. 

Please report any bug or if you have any suggestions.

The language of the tool tip from each of the executable in the left list view were automatically created using Google translator and weren't checked for correctness.

Br,
      UEZ
    • c.haslam
      By c.haslam
      In my code, the mouse wheel causes the line to move up and down. It does move down to where the picture is, but is not seen there. This can be observed by scrolling down to the picture, and then up again: the line reappears as expected.
      How can I get the line to show on the picture? This seems to be a matter of transparency, but I have not found a way of getting the background of $graphLine to be transparent.
      The code is now:
      #include <ButtonConstants.au3> #include <GDIPlus.au3> #include <GUIConstantsEx.au3> #include <StaticConstants.au3> #include <WindowsConstants.au3> Opt('MustDeclareVars',1) Global Const $MK_SHIFT = 0x4 Global Const $MK_CONTROL = 0x8 GUIRegisterMsg($WM_MOUSEWHEEL, "WM_MOUSEWHEEL") Global $gY0,$gY1,$gForm1,$glblLine,$glblPic main() Func main() $gForm1 = GUICreate("Form1", 623, 601, 192, 114) $glblLine = GUICtrlCreateLabel("", 8, 8, 604, 137) $glblPic = GUICtrlCreateLabel("", 8, 8, 589, 500) Local $btn = GUICtrlCreateButton("Rotate", 472, 560, 65, 25) GUISetState(@SW_SHOW) #EndRegion ### END Koda GUI section ### Local $oldY0,$oldY1 _GDIPlus_Startup() Local $h = GUICtrlGetHandle($glblLine) ; limit graphics to area of $label Local $GraphicLine = _GDIPlus_GraphicsCreateFromHWND($h) Local $hPen = _GDIPlus_PenCreate(0xFF000000,2) Local $image = _GDIPlus_ImageLoadFromFile('H:\a\P5130021.jpg') Local $h = GUICtrlGetHandle($glblPic) Local $GraphicPic = _GDIPlus_GraphicsCreateFromHWND($h) _GDIPlus_GraphicsDrawImage($GraphicPic,$image,0,0) $gY0 = 67 $gY1 = 67 _GDIPlus_GraphicsClear($GraphicLine,0) _GDIPlus_GraphicsDrawLine($GraphicLine, 10, $gY0, 350, $gY1, $hPen) ; Loop until the user exits. While True If $gY0<>$oldY0 Or $gY1<>$oldY1 Then _GDIPlus_GraphicsClear($GraphicLine,0xFFD4D0C8) _GDIPlus_GraphicsDrawLine($GraphicLine, 10, $gY0, 590, $gY1, $hPen) $oldY0 = $gY0 $oldY1 = $gY1 Else Switch GUIGetMsg() Case $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE,$btn Exit EndSwitch EndIf WEnd ; Clean up resources _GDIPlus_PenDispose($hPen) _GDIPlus_GraphicsDispose($GraphicLine) _GDIPlus_Shutdown() EndFunc Func WM_MOUSEWHEEL($hWnd, $iMsg, $wParam, $lParam) #forceref $hWnd, $iMsg, $wParam, $lParam Local Const $ymax=500 Local $vec = GUIGetCursorInfo($gForm1) If $vec[4] = $glblLine Or $vec[4]=$glblPic Then Local $iDelta = BitShift($wParam, 16) ; positive = up Local $iKeys = _WinAPI_LoWord($wParam) If BitAND($iKeys,$MK_CONTROL)=$MK_CONTROL Then If BitAND($iKeys,$MK_SHIFT)=$MK_SHIFT Then ; do nothing Else If $iDelta > 0 And $gY0>3 Then $gY0 -= 1 If $iDelta < 0 And $gY0<$ymax Then $gY0 += 1 EndIf Else If BitAND($iKeys,$MK_SHIFT)=$MK_SHIFT Then If $iDelta > 0 And $gY1>3 Then $gY1 -= 1 If $iDelta < 0 And $gY1<$ymax Then $gY1 += 1 Else If $iDelta > 0 And $gY0>3 Then $gY0 -= 1 If $iDelta < 0 And $gY0<$ymax Then $gY0 += 1 If $iDelta > 0 And $gY1>3 Then $gY1 -= 1 If $iDelta < 0 And $gY1<$ymax Then $gY1 += 1 EndIf EndIf EndIf Return $GUI_RUNDEFMSG EndFunc ;==>WM_MOUSEWHEEL Some other questions:
      Do I really need GDI+, or is there a simpler way? My code creates Graphics (canvases?) from labels. Is this legitimate? I have found MSDN to be un-helpful in learning GDI+. Is there a better learning tool?