World Of Warcraft Development

malu05

A bit more stuff to the confustion.

One of the testers of the app have reported some mobs with around 3.5k hp and not the normal 0-100% ratio.

And a very few mobs are turning up with -(minus)x in rotation. Looking at the data it all seems correct..

Im not sure why and how yet however.

Posted Image

VERY NICE!

I'm really testy about using this. But I really want to.

So what are the chances of getting banned? Slim to none?

Depends on what of the apps....

The bot is in futhre development.

The hack is very likely a ban after the 2.1.0 patch

The packetscanner, MemScanner1, MemScanner Mob Edition is 100% safe (that is an almost but no things have happend yet... only reason why the hack is banable is the method being used have been nurfed ^^)

Edited by malu05

[center][u]WoW Machinima Tool[/u] (Tool for Machinima Artists) [/center]

• Replies 470
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

@Malu: Is it possible to get the Account name of someone using the send/receive packets?

(depends on what you are asking for...)

On Login;

Yes.. but its not something im going to come into.

Would only see that usefull for scamming or "stealing" and that is not my area.

On Play;

No, the server don't and provide the clients with information about user accounts while playing.

Edited by malu05

(depends on what you are asking for...)

On Login;

Yes.. but its not something im going to come into.

Would only see that usefull for scamming or "stealing" and that is not my area.

On Play;

No, the server don't and provide the clients with information about user accounts while playing.

Lol ...

I couldn't either come up with other application than scamming ... passord stealing :)

On the subject ...

Been doing some testruns on the scripts and they are ... lolers :)

Memory reading is not my area so i'm playing around with bot behaviour .... (Ridimentary AI) nothing fancy but trying to give it som logic on what to do. Found my books from university and trying to make sense of what they say :)

Hehe

It is enormous ammounts of data to be proccessed if you want to come close to the Inteligence of a finite state machine. Imagine trying to emulate a primate behaviour. So i called it quits and go for the simpler solution.

Question.

Has anyone found where the aggro ammount of a mob towards you is ? I suspect it must be somewhere where the ??????? are.

Would be neat for a Tank ... Heal bot.

BR

/P

Question.

Has anyone found where the aggro ammount of a mob towards you is ? I suspect it must be somewhere where the ??????? are.

Would be neat for a Tank ... Heal bot.

Funny, i never thought of that, im sure it must be somewhere within the mob array.

I have made a program for comparing the data from a mob.

What i do is i save some dumps of the mob when not in combat excluding all data that changes constantly, leaving normal static data behind.

Then attacking the mob and taking some dumps, where i at the header can see what happend in this paticular instance.

This is a list of what i am looking for.... do i miss something?

UnitClass("unit")   - Returns the class name of the specified unit (e.g., "Warrior" or "Shaman").
UnitClassification("unit")   - Returns the classification of the specified unit (e.g., "elite" or "worldboss").
UnitCreatureFamily("unit")   - Returns the type of creature of the specified unit (e.g., "Crab").
UnitCreatureType("unit")   - Returns the classification type of creature of the specified unit (e.g., "Beast").
UnitFactionGroup("unit")   - Returns the faction group id and name of the specified unit. (eg. "Alliance")  
UnitHealth("unit")   - Returns the current health, in points, of the specified unit.
UnitIsCorpse("unit")   - Returns true if the specified unit is a corpse, false otherwise.
UnitIsDead("unit")   - Returns true if the specified unit is dead, nil otherwise.
UnitIsFriend("unit", "otherUnit")   - Returns true if the specified units are friends (PC of same faction or friendly NPC), false otherwise.
UnitIsTrivial("unit")   - Returns true if the specified unit is trivial (Trivial means the unit is "grey" to the player. false otherwise.
UnitOnTaxi("unit")   - Returns 1 if unit is on a taxi.
UnitMana("unit")   - Returns the current mana (or energy,rage,etc), in points, of the specified unit.
UnitPowerType("unit")   - Returns a number corresponding to the power type (e.g., mana, rage or energy) of the specified unit.
Edited by malu05

im pretty sure the aggro list (values too) is server side only

but u can see the target of a mob <- thats what u forgot

Hmm. Sounds very logical that the aggro is server side. No need for the client to know such info.

Good try tho .... i wanted to avoid the "targettarget" thingie.

perhaps "stealing" some code from KTM threat meter can solve some problems.

back to the drawing table

BR

/P

perhaps "stealing" some code from KTM threat meter can solve some problems.

Would invilve much mem processing since most of the data used bt KTM are spread all around in the memory.

And now for a new discovery.

I found the MapObject array in the memory, giving me information about trees, buildings, walls, etc.

I decided to make a little app to find and change the values of these objects and here are a little demonstration;

Ingame Model Mover

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pNNgmOWyros

As you can see i only change the position, and not the renderflag position, so if my camera goes away from the original position the model automaticlly stops rendering to encrease preformence. The render flag is however just 12bytes from the position data so it would be no problem changing that too, but i was a bit lazy and didnt add it in the app.

Sometime later ive planned to make a "Remove all objects" tool... i really wonder how the area would look if i removed all sorounding objects.

Edited by malu05

thats sweet, well the moving not so usefull, but getting pos of the object itself culd be very usefull for other things :)

UDF:Crypter a file encrypt / decrypt tool with no need to remember a password again. Based on Caesar cipher using entire ASCII Table.Script's: PixelSearch Helper, quick and simple way to create a PixelSeach.Chatserver - simplified, not so complicated multi-socket server.AutoIT - Firewall, simple example on howto create a firewall with AutoIt.

I would love to create a nav system based on where you map out the map with a center where bot would be able to go freely within, something like this:

post-16522-1180374543_thumb.jpg

RED dotts: GOWITHIN points.

GREEN dotts: preffered route when going large distances.

something like this:

If GOTO(X,Y) > 100 then ; 100 = units.
    If FindGreenDot(X,Y) = 1 Then
        MOVETO(NextGreenDot(X,Y))   
    Else
        MOVETO(X,Y)
    EndIf
Else
    MOVETO(X,Y)
EndIf

And then use your tecnique to gather object information about where the bot is able to go or not. If its possible to get enough data though.

Then you could tell bot goto pos X Y and it would go there without a premade path. This would remove alot of the botting pathern and catching a bot would be much harder for others.

Edited by jokke
UDF:Crypter a file encrypt / decrypt tool with no need to remember a password again. Based on Caesar cipher using entire ASCII Table.Script's: PixelSearch Helper, quick and simple way to create a PixelSeach.Chatserver - simplified, not so complicated multi-socket server.AutoIT - Firewall, simple example on howto create a firewall with AutoIt.

malu05, why don't you use the spawn data block that the tracking function's use? it has npc names, race, lvl, class, everything you need?

if you'd like more info, feel free to pm me..

I have not look'd that far yet.

Im still trying to document the 2 object arrays now.

I would love to create a nav system based on where you map out the map with a center where bot would be able to go freely within, something like this:

post-16522-1180374543_thumb.jpg

RED dotts: GOWITHIN points.

GREEN dotts: preffered route when going large distances.

something like this:

If GOTO(X,Y) > 100 then ; 100 = units.
    If FindGreenDot(X,Y) = 1 Then
        MOVETO(NextGreenDot(X,Y))   
    Else
        MOVETO(X,Y)
    EndIf
Else
    MOVETO(X,Y)
EndIf

And then use your tecnique to gather object information about where the bot is able to go or not. If its possible to get enough data though.

Then you could tell bot goto pos X Y and it would go there without a premade path. This would remove alot of the botting pathern and catching a bot would be much harder for others.

If you want Navigation ... i can hand you my code if you know how to program in C#.

Actually there is very little left to do.

some try ... catch statements to wrap the code.

BR

/P

DON't use Cheat-Engine, i got Banned cause of this, i asked in a Big Coder-Community and they said that it Injects into the Game!!.

They said, that i can use TSearch, it shall be Safe.

My UDF's : Startet on : 06.06.2006_CaseSearchOrReplaceStr();~> Searches OR Replaces a String,;~> With or Without Casesensivity