World Of Warcraft Development

malu05

The first public test-client is ready for Download at;

http://files.filefront.com/Thermo_Prime___...;/fileinfo.html

If you want to paticipate as a tester please contact me to get a userID.

(April 16 22:38CET) - New version released due to problems with the process naming. (shame on Blizzard)

Edited by malu05

[center][u]WoW Machinima Tool[/u] (Tool for Machinima Artists) [/center]

• Replies 470
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'd also like to test this out :shocked:

UDF:Crypter a file encrypt / decrypt tool with no need to remember a password again. Based on Caesar cipher using entire ASCII Table.Script's: PixelSearch Helper, quick and simple way to create a PixelSeach.Chatserver - simplified, not so complicated multi-socket server.AutoIT - Firewall, simple example on howto create a firewall with AutoIt.

This works great.

After alot of effort i have finally managed to decode the packets send from the server to the client.

1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-- -- || || || || -- || || || -- || || || || || || || || || || || || || || || || || || || || || || || at1 
-- -- || || || || << || || || -- << || || -- << -- << -- << << || || || || || << << << << || || || || at2
-- -- || || || || << || || || -- << || || || || || || || || || || || || || || << << << || || || || || at3
-- -- || || || || << || || || -- << << || << << << << << << << || << << || || << << << << << << || || at4
Uniq  A  B  C  D  D2 sta         Time    Position               E          Rotation   ?? ??

(guess Position and the most importaint block data such as beast_type, hp and mana maybe is needed - and i guess rotation is irelevant*)

Now i just need to find a way to implant the data into the bot.

I however also think i found the base pointer for the game objects in the memory.

I really wonder what would turn out to be the best way to.

Edited by malu05

After alot of effort i have finally managed to decode the packets send from the server to the client.

1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-- -- || || || || -- || || || -- || || || || || || || || || || || || || || || || || || || || || || || at1 
-- -- || || || || << || || || -- << || || -- << -- << -- << << || || || || || << << << << || || || || at2
-- -- || || || || << || || || -- << || || || || || || || || || || || || || || << << << || || || || || at3
-- -- || || || || << || || || -- << << || << << << << << << << || << << || || << << << << << << || || at4
Uniq  A  B  C  D  D2 sta         Time    Position               E          Rotation   ?? ??

(guess Position and the most importaint block data such as beast_type, hp and mana maybe is needed - and i guess rotation is irelevant*)

Now i just need to find a way to implant the data into the bot.

I however also think i found the base pointer for the game objects in the memory.

I really wonder what would turn out to be the best way to.

kudos to malu05 ^^

The tiniest of things can ruin your day, or brighten your afternoon. Read it once, read it again, and pay attention. Then search the forums. If all else fails, ask somebody else.

hey malu05,

you said you found the base pointer of some value. dont you have the same problem that i got? the offset value changes a little bit everytime i restart the game. (always the edx value )

can you help?

I have send this link to blizzard and have reported your account.

I hate how people make bots what are you trying to proof your just helping noobs bot in a popular game. I could make a level bot in seconds with your script so think of how many others could. I think all of you who actually use or have tried this are a bunch of retards your paying for the game so why the hell would you risk your account. I only reported you so you can feel how it feels losing a account that you had to pay for.

If any mods were smart they would ban this thread this forum says they don't like seeing bots and what do you do.

lol your stupidity reminds me of Valik lol

I have send this link to blizzard and have reported your account.

I hate how people make bots what are you trying to proof your just helping noobs bot in a popular game. I could make a level bot in seconds with your script so think of how many others could. I think all of you who actually use or have tried this are a bunch of retards your paying for the game so why the hell would you risk your account. I only reported you so you can feel how it feels losing a account that you had to pay for.

If any mods were smart they would ban this thread this forum says they don't like seeing bots and what do you do.

lol your stupidity reminds me of Valik lol

If you would mind reading through the posts before setting such a claim up. :shocked:

Well im affaraid to tell you that it' won't help you much, nighter making it worse for me.

This project, like my other projects is not made for people to grind their day away, and i don't feel like helping any.. not even the noobs.

The reason why i made this was for the challenge, and it have been fun to do it. And the forums here doesn't have any good bot's that i know of so as a proof-of-concept this can show newcomers in the future that this is indeed possible in AutoIT and that it does in fact work quite well.

Since the code still is a mess i have once again decided to re-think the structure of the bot and meanwhile people can play around with the current code, as i am going to release it.

Edited by malu05

April 20 2007

Srouce Code Released

The source include a early version of ghost points.

These can be saved by pressing F5 and the bot will walk them if you are dead, but they are not finished.

If you go any questions, feel free to ask.

Hi,

I have read this thread a couple of times over the last months and I'm impressed by how you made the bot evolve.

I have read a few threads about people making wow bots and it seems to be quite some work.

I have played wow since beta and i think teamwork is the most fun part of the game so i have a new challange to anyone who makes a bot.

How abot making a bot, that you install on 5 different computers, and make the 5 persons play a party of 5 for example in an instance.

That would be interesting.

For communicating between the players there is no need to use normal chat channels, blizzard has added communication channels for guild/raid/party that is already used by several addons. Threat meters damage meters etc, uses those.

Admit it would be an interesting thing to make?

Hi,

I have read this thread a couple of times over the last months and I'm impressed by how you made the bot evolve.

I have read a few threads about people making wow bots and it seems to be quite some work.

I have played wow since beta and i think teamwork is the most fun part of the game so i have a new challange to anyone who makes a bot.

How abot making a bot, that you install on 5 different computers, and make the 5 persons play a party of 5 for example in an instance.

That would be interesting.

For communicating between the players there is no need to use normal chat channels, blizzard has added communication channels for guild/raid/party that is already used by several addons. Threat meters damage meters etc, uses those.

Admit it would be an interesting thing to make?

I kinda have done one of those. catch is: one person has got to be playing (other 4 can be bots) because i could not manage to get the memory locations of various things needed. the bot communicates over TCP and it works fine. one has 3 options to control it:

1. using ingame macros (thanks for Thermo Binary Idea malu05 :P )

2. using the GUI (game needs to be in window mode)

3. use the bot console (/s 4 hello ---> makes 4th person in group say "hello")

so the player who is actually playing can control 4 other characters using his pc. the bot can follow, heal, autoheal, fight, autofight, speak, use items (mount/unmount), log off, switch characters, accept quest sharings, accept group invitations and it even can loot... but like i said... one has to be playing and controlling the others :shocked:

Malu05 how did you get the pointers? im stuck with the addresses... cant figure out the right offsets :(

... (a bunch of random garbage) ...

I know, off topic, but I just wanted to raise the bullshit flag on this one.

malu05 - Thank you for your hard work.

A little reading goes a long way. Post count means nothing.

I know, off topic, but I just wanted to raise the bullshit flag on this one.

malu05 - Thank you for your hard work.

Thanks.

Well i want to say a big thanks to all the people who have participated in the testing phase.

And the people who came up with all the great ideas.

and 3770 i acturaly have though about doing a dungeon with no human interference.

Well... ill bring up some news when a got any.

Snarq- thanks for not copying all that and showing it...I kinda get into a bit of a cycle of emotions after about 3 hours of taking them each day. Im on like 3 different painkillers that reeeaalllyy do not help me with anything but my legs.

And yeah lol, I know it sounds like bullshit but just because I have to sit and accept all the bans all day long doesnt mean that I cant get mad :shocked: . All I really do is highlight them all in the inbox and press accept and it goes. i dont do the real stuff lol. I just keep track of it. Thanks again for editing out my little rant...

@malu05- gj man. its really evolving quick isnt it? Welcome to the people with no lives club. Now you have to anser all the "I cant make it work" messages lol. GL

~Nikolai

I'm using Windows Vista if that matters at all.

Attached Img: post-14325-1177176762_thumb.jpg

Would have uploaded somewhere else, but couldn't get to imageshack.

I ran the bot, created a profile, and pressed F4 a couple of times, while running a path. When I pressed F2, I got that message.

What goes around comes around... Payback's a bitch.

HEy malu,

i have been working on this thing since you let me test it. remember when i told you that the memory locations of german WoWs differ from the english or frensh ones? that was not true at all. i found the x/y and rotation addresses and they are the same as yours. played with the memory functions a little and figured out that they dont work. postet this problem on help/support forum. hope i get help soon...

so all i wanted to say is:

Your Code is fine. The bot is universally usable and independent. The problem is some conflict between AutoIt and non-english OS... i believe.