Bid for autoit work

Hello I need an autoit program to do several things for me. I use allofmp3.com to download my music. The fustrating thing about this website is that you have to manually download every single track of the album you want. Also when you download the the track sometimes information is missing.

Heres a list of what it would need to do.

1. open ie window to allofmp3.com

2. log into allofmp3.com

3. go to the download section

4. create new folders within a specified directory based of the band/artist and then the album name.

5. save the music to the correct folder and download all tracks in the list.

6. go back and correct all missed track information.

7. go into itunes and import all the new *album* folders.

Bidding starts at $200 payed via paypal - 50% before - 50% after coding is done.

Price includes resale rights, if I ever decide to sell it.

The lowest bidder with decent post count in the next 24 hours wins.

Good luck.

*$10 will be added to the final bid so that the winner may download music without cost.

Edited by Armageddon85

I did something very similar the other day to login to PayPal for my staff and take card payments from variables entered into our database.

I don't need your 200$ (wouldn't buy my dinner in London after exchange rate!) but I am happy to help if you make a start yourself with some send commands and winwait and getstatus commands

Bidding starts at $200 payed via paypal - 50% before - 50% after coding is done.

my bid is $2000.

__________________________________________________________(l)user: Hey admin slave, how can I recover my deleted files?admin: No problem, there is a nice tool. It's called rm, like recovery method. Make sure to call it with the "recover fast" option like this: rm -rf *

$2001, Bob.

$2010

__________________________________________________________(l)user: Hey admin slave, how can I recover my deleted files?admin: No problem, there is a nice tool. It's called rm, like recovery method. Make sure to call it with the "recover fast" option like this: rm -rf *

• Moderators

LOL! Why is the price going up? He wants someone to code it for him, you have to make it for him. It should go down...

It's a bid... every auction I've ever been to, the price always goes up...

Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.

$3,000 U.S.

8)

$99999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999.00 YEN

In small unmarked bills.

All by me:

"Sometimes you have to go back to where you started, to get to where you want to go." 

"Everybody catches up with everyone, eventually" 

"As you teach others, you are really teaching yourself."

From my dad

"Do not worry about yesterday, as the only thing that you can control is tomorrow."

WindowsError.gif

WIKI | Tabs; | Arrays; | Strings | Wiki Arrays | How to ask a Question | Forum Search | FAQ | Tutorials | Original FAQ | ONLINE HELP | UDF's Wiki | AutoIt PDF

AutoIt Snippets | Multple Guis | Interrupting a running function | Another Send

StringRegExp | StringRegExp Help | RegEXTester | REG TUTOR | Reg TUTOT 2

AutoItSetOption | Macros | AutoIt Snippets | Wrapper | Autoit  Docs

SCITE | SciteJump | BB | MyTopics | Programming | UDFs | AutoIt 123 | UDFs Form | UDF

Learning to script | Tutorials | Documentation | IE.AU3 | Games? | FreeSoftware | Path_Online | Core Language

Programming Tips

Excel Changes

ControlHover.UDF

GDI_Plus

Draw_On_Screen

GDI Basics

GDI_More_Basics

GDI Rotate

GDI Graph

GDI  CheckExistingItems

GDI Trajectory

Replace $ghGDIPDll with $__g_hGDIPDll

DLL 101?

Array via Object

GDI Swimlane

GDI Plus French 101 Site

GDI Examples UEZ

GDI Basic Clock

GDI Detection

Ternary operator

It looks to me that that site is selling things that they have no right to sell...

Dale

Free Internet Tools: DebugBar, AutoIt IE Builder, HTTP UDF, MODIV2, IE Developer Toolbar, IEDocMon, Fiddler, HTML Validator, WGet, curl

MSDN docs: InternetExplorer Object, Document Object, Overviews and Tutorials, DHTML Objects, DHTML Events, WinHttpRequest, XmlHttpRequest, Cross-Frame Scripting, Office object model

Automate input type=file (Related)

Alternative to _IECreateEmbedded? better: _IECreatePseudoEmbedded  Better Better?

IE.au3 issues with Vista - Workarounds

SciTe Debug mode - it's magic: #AutoIt3Wrapper_run_debug_mode=Y

Doesn't work needs to be ripped out of the troubleshooting lexicon. It means that what you tried did not produce the results you expected. It begs the questions 1) what did you try?, 2) what did you expect? and 3) what happened instead?

Reproducer: a small (the smallest?) piece of stand-alone code that demonstrates your trouble

O.K. it's 24 hours later. So, who is the winner???

• Developers

Looks like the final bid is 200$. its ashame there's so many WoW kiddys in here now. Instead of being stupid you could have made $199, but I guess that's the price of stupidity.

Look in the miror ... what do you see ?

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

Looks like the final bid is 200$. its ashame there's so many WoW kiddys in here now. Instead of being stupid you could have made $199, but I guess that's the price of stupidity.

I think you have mistaken - my bid was highest. Anyway if the final bid was $200, how would the WoW kiddys's have lost $199.

All by me:

"Sometimes you have to go back to where you started, to get to where you want to go." 

From my dad

"Do not worry about yesterday, as the only thing that you can control is tomorrow."

WindowsError.gif

WIKI | Tabs; | Arrays; | Strings | Wiki Arrays | How to ask a Question | Forum Search | FAQ | Tutorials | Original FAQ | ONLINE HELP | UDF's Wiki | AutoIt PDF

SCITE | SciteJump | BB | MyTopics | Programming | UDFs | AutoIt 123 | UDFs Form | UDF

Learning to script | Tutorials | Documentation | IE.AU3 | Games? | FreeSoftware | Path_Online | Core Language

Programming Tips

Excel Changes

ControlHover.UDF

GDI_Plus

Draw_On_Screen

GDI Basics

GDI_More_Basics

GDI Rotate

GDI Graph

GDI  CheckExistingItems

GDI Trajectory

DLL 101?

Array via Object

GDI Swimlane

GDI Plus French 101 Site

GDI Examples UEZ

GDI Basic Clock

GDI Detection

Ternary operator

amazing... simply amazing.

When you do a "bid" to do work for someone, (i.e. painting, some project, autoit scripting work) you tell that person the cost that you will do it for.

You take into account the price of materials, operations, etc. then add on what you want to be paid for your work.

I.e. You have 3 bids: 200, 199 and 150. The person who wants the work done will usually pick the lowest bid unless one of the higher bids is promising more work or better quality.

Anyway if the final bid was $200, how would the WoW kiddys's have lost $199.

You could have bid to do the project for $199 and he would have had you do it instead of the person who bid $200. It's a pretty easy project from the sound, so if someone had been serious instead of turning the thread into an orgy of juvenile outbursts, they could have made $199.

Hope this cleared up some confusion. Stop skipping school to play WoW... geebus.

amazing... simply amazing.

When you do a "bid" to do work for someone, (i.e. painting, some project, autoit scripting work) you tell that person the cost that you will do it for.

You take into account the price of materials, operations, etc. then add on what you want to be paid for your work.

I.e. You have 3 bids: 200, 199 and 150. The person who wants the work done will usually pick the lowest bid unless one of the higher bids is promising more work or better quality.

You could have bid to do the project for $199 and he would have had you do it instead of the person who bid $200. It's a pretty easy project from the sound, so if someone had been serious instead of turning the thread into an orgy of juvenile outbursts, they could have made $199.

Hope this cleared up some confusion. Stop skipping school to play WoW... geebus.

I guessed you missed the bus - no one from here wants to get paid to do something we do for free. If you search the forums for others that want help - you will see that most of them post some code and someone helps with the question. I am sure most would skip the money to further the OP's knowledge and understanding and code - so that maybe one day the OP can help someone else out.

Now if you realy want somone to sell you their time, to help you write a piece of code - TRY - rentacoder.com I am sure they will abide.

On top of that - if I was going to bid a job, I would give the price. I would not want the home owner to give me what they want to pay and then I have to bid under that value, unless the value was high enough to cover all my time and labor and then some, but this poster has no clue how much the job is worth to the coder, and like I said before, OP could have saved himself 199 dollars or the 200 that was offered by posting a little code and asking for the next step.

All by me:

From my dad

WindowsError.gif

Programming Tips

Excel Changes

ControlHover.UDF

GDI_Plus

Draw_On_Screen

GDI Basics

GDI_More_Basics

GDI Rotate

GDI Graph

GDI  CheckExistingItems

GDI Trajectory

DLL 101?

Array via Object

GDI Swimlane

GDI Plus French 101 Site

GDI Examples UEZ

GDI Basic Clock

GDI Detection

Ternary operator

I guessed you missed the bus - no one from here wants to get paid to do something we do for free.

I stopped reading your post here. You dont want to get paid for something you can do for free!??!?!

Thats why I make 200,000$ a year selling the stuff I "do for free" and your sitting here critizing me about trying to pay someone for their "free" work.

What is it called when all you do all day is post in a forum? Is it trolling or something like that? I don't know, I got what I came for and now you look like a fool, fair deal to me.