Help, I really don't know how

Ok so I posted a topic earlier, and come to find out, it's a lot harder to do then it was posted in the topic. The only thing that remains constant in the source of the page is this:

<input type=button value="Back" onclick="document.location='i.cfm?&vhir&f=sc_research';" class=pic> <input type=button value="Start Research !"

the rest of it is like this:

name=y12kh1p onclick="x1bqyni(y12kh1p);

the y in the above is constant, the x in the above is constant, everything after the y and the x changes every single page reload.

As you can tell from what is listed, it's a button, and the button moves around. It moves up, down, has a anti-bot feature that comes up and makes it move down farther, then when a level is complete, it moves up farther. If there is a way to do a pixel search for the box size, or a easy-ish way to make it so it can find the button and click it. I would be super greatful.

I am not very good at coding in autoit yet. I have wrote simple scripts that consists of mouse clicking coordinates and whatnot. Stuff that takes no real talent to write. However this is very complicated and I am stumped. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

• Moderators

Is this in relation to http://www.autoitscript.com/forum/index.ph...c=42073&hl= ?

1. Keep the same content under one subject.

2. "I don't know how" or "look inside" isn't really a description of what you are trying to do, it really breaks the Search Feature as no one will ever look for those types of titles.

Most anyone that knows what they are doing, looks at the title, sees how much effort you put into the title, and judges what your content would be off of that. If the title is erroneous, then most of us think your subject matter will be as well, therefore you will not get many experienced people to help you.

Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.

So I see you are a lot of help. The only thing you do is rant about how my title doesn't explain the problem. The before one was experiment it didn't work, so I posted a new topic with new idea. It's not the same content.

• Moderators

So I see you are a lot of help. The only thing you do is rant about how my title doesn't explain the problem. The before one was experiment it didn't work, so I posted a new topic with new idea. It's not the same content.

I am a lot of help, you're right... To those that show they at least try to help themselves first. Ranting with me won't solve your issue, and I only posted this so you understood why your "experiments" fail. If you don't see my posting as actual "help", then you are probably too blind to see help if it was offered anyway.

Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.

I am a lot of help, you're right... To those that show they at least try to help themselves first. Ranting with me won't solve your issue, and I only posted this so you understood why your "experiments" fail. If you don't see my posting as actual "help", then you are probably too blind to see help if it was offered anyway.

oh yes, telling me my title isn't right is help. except you know, I can't edit it, I can't change it, so it's "OH SO MUCH HELP WHY THANK YOU, LET ME BOW DOWN AND KISS YOUR FEET OH GREAT MASTER!"

oh yes, telling me my title isn't right is help. except you know, I can't edit it, I can't change it, so it's "OH SO MUCH HELP WHY THANK YOU, LET ME BOW DOWN AND KISS YOUR FEET OH GREAT MASTER!"

Thats the way to get help ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ - you may also bow to those that helped you in your other post.

You should learn a little bit of how the forum operates before coming in an blasting those that could help you,

All by me:

"Sometimes you have to go back to where you started, to get to where you want to go." 

"Everybody catches up with everyone, eventually" 

"As you teach others, you are really teaching yourself."

From my dad

"Do not worry about yesterday, as the only thing that you can control is tomorrow."

WindowsError.gif

WIKI | Tabs; | Arrays; | Strings | Wiki Arrays | How to ask a Question | Forum Search | FAQ | Tutorials | Original FAQ | ONLINE HELP | UDF's Wiki | AutoIt PDF

AutoIt Snippets | Multple Guis | Interrupting a running function | Another Send

StringRegExp | StringRegExp Help | RegEXTester | REG TUTOR | Reg TUTOT 2

AutoItSetOption | Macros | AutoIt Snippets | Wrapper | Autoit  Docs

SCITE | SciteJump | BB | MyTopics | Programming | UDFs | AutoIt 123 | UDFs Form | UDF

Learning to script | Tutorials | Documentation | IE.AU3 | Games? | FreeSoftware | Path_Online | Core Language

Programming Tips

Excel Changes

ControlHover.UDF

GDI_Plus

Draw_On_Screen

GDI Basics

GDI_More_Basics

GDI Rotate

GDI Graph

GDI  CheckExistingItems

GDI Trajectory

Replace $ghGDIPDll with $__g_hGDIPDll