Obfuscator (discontinued)

Jos

• Developers

hey, thank you for your help guys, with the installer, now everything works fine fine fine =)

great work :rolleyes:

The hard work is already done ...thus why make it harder by using the ZIP version ?

:rambo:

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

• Developers

Lol well I really have no idea why an obfuscator is needed (No, Im not flaming like a n00b :rambo:) but it sure as heck makes things look cool xD

I might be missing the point of it but oh well. Great work!!!

-I3unz

Sure ... we have great weather too here .... :rolleyes:

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.

• Developers

it can not support chinese language!

msgbox(0,'info','中文信息')

will display a space message

Can you PM me an example file you use?

I need the original to know what the Encoding of the file is ....

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.

• Developers

My system is Windows XP SP2 简体中文版

thank U

For me its showing the same thing for both the original and the obfuscated version, but I have an Windows XP English system.

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.

it can not support chinese language!

msgbox(0,'info','中文信息')

will display a space message

Sincerely a language issue may exist here as JdeB does not know chinese to correct the program to fix your problem as you maybe able to imagine. i hope you understand the differculty. :rolleyes:

• Developers

Posted new version of Obfuscator ... download Ofuscator.zip into SciTE\Obfuscator directory and unzip.

v1.0.15:

• Fixed crash when Include file contains record longer than 2047 characters.
  • Changed String/Number encryption logic to make it harder to de-obfuscate.
Edited by JdeB

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.

• Developers

Heh, I knew I should have shown you that script! :rolleyes::rambo::x

-brendan

yea... its one of those things that triggers the gray cells ...... have you tried it to see if that makes it more difficult?

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.

yea... its one of those things that triggers the gray cells ...... have you tried it to see if that makes it more difficult?

My grey cells aren't that high-performance. I'll leave *that* to others and just feel comfortable that your obfuscator will protect me pretty darn well. :rolleyes:

-brendan

• 2 weeks later...
  • Developers

Why does it make a file with obfuscated stuff in it and attempt to FileInstall it?

This extra file contains all obfustated String/Number information and is now used via a fileinstall() in an effort to make it harder to de-obfuscate.

Since the "modified" exe2aut does make it possible to extract the source but wouldn't extract any "FileInstall()" file.

Edited by JdeB

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.

This extra file contains all obfustated String/Number information and is now used via a fileinstall() in an effort to make it harder to de-obfuscate.

Since the "modified" exe2aut does make it possible to extract the source but wouldn't extract any "FileInstall()" file.

So I assume that it does a FileInstall then deletes it after it reads it?

Amazing work!

Though, I've been going over some obfuscated code and I noticed that there are alot of places where extra code has been used in a somewhat inefficient manner leading to increased file size. An example in particular is with the FileOpen and FileClose. Is it really necessary to use these when you could have just used a FileRead?

• Developers

Amazing work!

Though, I've been going over some obfuscated code and I noticed that there are alot of places where extra code has been used in a somewhat inefficient manner leading to increased file size. An example in particular is with the FileOpen and FileClose. Is it really necessary to use these when you could have just used a FileRead?

It is nothing to worry about I would say ..... Doubt you will be able to speed it up much without taking away functionality.

:whistle:

Edited by JdeB

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.

It is nothing to worry about I would say ..... Doubt you will be able to speed it up much without taking away functionality.

:whistle:

Alright, I'm done complaining then and I'll let you do your thing... you are the better programmer.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Does the recent version work with the IE.au3 because I'm still getting an error when trying to obfuscate with included IE.au3

-### Obfuscation Error: Found Execute() statement which will lead to problems running your obfuscated script.

>### current Func: _IEPropertyGet

C:\Program Files\AutoIt3\include\IE.au3(3111,1) Warning for line:$aVcard[1][$i] = Execute('$o_object.document.parentwindow.top.navigator.userProfile.getAttribute("' & $aVcard[0][$i] & '")')