Obfuscator (discontinued)

Jos

Is there a way to fix the Eval() issue? I got bunch of Eval() in my script and I cannot obsfucate it!

-### Obfuscation Error: Found Eval() statement which will lead to problems running your obfuscated script.

-#######################################################################

-#### Obfuscator Found 42 Error(s)!!!! This means your script will not run properly.

-#######################################################################

Edited by J0ker

• Developers

Is there a way to fix the Eval() issue? I got bunch of Eval() in my script and I cannot obsfucate it!

Don't use Eval() when you want to use Obfuscator ?

Do you understand the issue with Obfuscating Eval() statements that contain and "&" or where the "string" doesn;t resolve to an existing variable ?

Edited by JdeB

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

• Developers

Posted new version of Obfuscator ... download Ofuscator.zip into SciTE\Obfuscator directory and unzip.

v1.0.8:

• Fixed: Problem when #NoTrayIcon isn't located on the first line.
  • Fixed: Conversion of Eval variables
Edited by JdeB

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.

Fixed: Conversion of Eval variables

Does this is supposed to correct the Eval issue? because im still getting it with the v.1.08

By the way, Great job on this tool!

Edited by J0ker

• Developers

Well , If I dont use Eval() then my script wont work. Theres no workaround the Eval() issue?

Again, if you understand the issue you wouldn't ask the question.

Download the latest version just posted and run this script ... then Obfuscate it and run the obfuscated version.

$a1=1
$a2=2
Consolewrite(Eval("A1") & @LF)
Consolewrite(Eval("A" & "1") & @LF)
Consolewrite(Eval("A2") & @LF)
Consolewrite(Eval("A" & "2") & @LF)
Consolewrite(Eval("b1") & @LF)

I never use eval() in my scripts ... show why you need to use it ?

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.

I never use eval() in my scripts ... show why you need to use it ?

Because at first I did not use arrays so I had to use Eval() in my script to regroup all the same variables...

ex:

For $a = 0 to 98
                    If $GuiCursor[4] = Eval('Label_' & $a) Then
                        GUICtrlSetImage($GuiCursor[4],$Blank)
                                            Else
                    EndIf
                Next
Edited by J0ker

• Developers

because at first I did not use arrays so I had to use Eval in my script to regroup all the same variables...

ex:

For $a = 0 to 98
                    If $GuiCursor[4] = Eval('Label_' & $a) Then
                        GUICtrlSetImage($GuiCursor[4],$Blank)
                                            Else
                    EndIf
                Next

You phrased it correctly.... Arrays is the only proper way to go ... Eval() wil not work and never work after Obfuscation when the Eval doesn't contain a Literal string which matches the name of a Variable.

Edited by JdeB

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.

Yes exactly, it's my fault but it's sad that it cannot obfuscate scripts using eval(). Eval() is an autoit function so why not use it?

But anyway, I should have used arrays at the beginning...

You are 100% sure that you will never find a way to obfuscate eval()?

Edited by J0ker

• Developers

Your wrong on the point that Eval() never work because I use alot of them in my script and it's running fine.

I am talking about the obfuscated version will never work.

You are 100% sure that you will never find a way to obfuscate eval()?

sigh.... run my posted test script and try to understand it and then answer your own question ....

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.

Is there any limitations on the size of autoit scripts by any chance?

When I try to use the latest obfuscator on one of my au3 files it crashes in the middle of obfuscating in vista ultimate x86.

The last few lines of the obfuscator.log are:

CODE
9.17 New:A597060495F($A26FF710752,$A2DFFF14926[Number($SA5100724850)],$A2DFFF14926[Number($SA5B00824115)]&$SA0B0092334E&$A2300220202[Number($SA2500A20041)])

9.17 FirstWord:else

9.17 Org:Else

9.17 New:Else

9.17 FirstWord:inidelete

9.17 Org:Inidelete($winnt,$winntarray[1],$winntarray[2])

9.17 New:Inidelete($A26FF710752,$A2DFFF14926[Number($SA3300B24D4D)],$A2DFFF14926[Number($SA2E00C23E12)])

9.17 FirstWord:iniwritesingle

9.17 Org:IniWriteSingle($winnt,$winntarray[1],StringFormat("%-12s", $winntarray[2])&' = '&$keyinfo[1])

9.17 New:A597060495F($A26FF710752,$A2DFFF14926[Number($SA5400D2454A)],StringFormat($SA3000E23F31, $A2DFFF14926[Number($SA4100F20935)])&$SA5310023D50&$A2300220202[Number($SA1210123F38)])

9.17 FirstWord:endif

9.17 Org:EndIf

9.17 New:EndIf

9.17 FirstWord:next

9.17 Org:Next

9.17 New:Next

9.17 FirstWord:endif

9.17 Org:EndIf

9.17 N

• Developers

Is there any limitations on the size of autoit scripts by any chance?

When I try to use the latest obfuscator on one of my au3 files it crashes in the middle of obfuscating in vista ultimate x86.

There is no limit to the scriptsize. Pm me the failing script and I will see if it fails for me.

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.

So Eval() does not work with OBY....

In your documention you have a demo for these warnings, exactly the one i'm having problems with.....

Did you perhaps found a workaround for that one???? Or a better #include ????

See Array.au3 --> _ArrayCreate()

[/autoit]
-### Obfuscation Warning: Found Eval() statement which could lead to problems running your script.
-### current Func:_ArrayCreate
C:\Program Files\AutoIt3\include\array.au3(101,1) Warning for line:$av_Array[$i_Index] = Eval("v_" & String($i_Index))
[autoit]

• Developers

So Eval() does not work with OBY....

In your documention you have a demo for these warnings, exactly the one i'm having problems with.....

Did you perhaps found a workaround for that one???? Or a better #include ????

See Array.au3 --> _ArrayCreate()

[/autoit]
-### Obfuscation Warning: Found Eval() statement which could lead to problems running your script.
-### current Func:_ArrayCreate
C:\Program Files\AutoIt3\include\array.au3(101,1) Warning for line:$av_Array[$i_Index] = Eval("v_" & String($i_Index))
[autoit]
Yes... The Beta version of _ArrayCreate() doesn't have this problem anymore....

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.

Yes... The Beta version of _ArrayCreate() doesn't have this problem anymore....

:D

Jahoe....Next thing on the scheduler !!! Trying my script in BETA....

Thanx for this great tool and keeping SciTe updated!!

You are the :)

• Developers

Posted new version of Obfuscator ... download Ofuscator.zip into SciTE\Obfuscator directory and unzip. (Also included in todays posted SciTE4AutoIt3 installer)

v1.0.9:

• Fixed: Crash with long Functions.
  • Fixed: Occasional wrong bracket interpretation.

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.

Posted new version of Obfuscator ... download Ofuscator.zip into SciTE\Obfuscator directory and unzip. (Also included in todays posted SciTE4AutoIt3 installer)

v1.0.9:

• Fixed: Crash with long Functions.
  • Fixed: Occasional wrong bracket interpretation.

How do you get it to run? I don't see it in the menu and ctrl shift O didn't work. I am I just totally missing it?

EndFuncAutoIt is the shiznit. I love it.

• Developers

How do you get it to run? I don't see it in the menu and ctrl shift O didn't work. I am I just totally missing it?

Just follow the installation steps shown in the first post in this thread

- or -

when you have the latest SciTE4AutoIt3 installed use the #Compiler_Run_Obfuscator=y (helpfile explains it all)

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.

Just follow the installation steps shown in the first post in this thread

- or -

when you have the latest SciTE4AutoIt3 installed use the #Compiler_Run_Obfuscator=y (helpfile explains it all)

I did, I have AutoIT 3.2.4.0 and Scite 1.73 from today. But it doesn't show that in the menu. I ran it directly from the Obfuscator folder. Should it be in the menu in the new site?

Edit:

Ok I found it. I looked in the wrong help file. :)

Edited by EndFunc
EndFuncAutoIt is the shiznit. I love it.

• Developers

I did, I have AutoIT 3.2.4.0 and Scite 1.73 from today. But it doesn't show that in the menu. I ran it directly from the Obfuscator folder. Should it be in the menu in the new site?

Nope ... you didn't (at least not all) ... read the first post in this thread and specifically : Running Obfuscator:

It explains what you need to do to get the Ctrl+Shift+O option,

The Compiler directive does work .... have you tried it ?

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.

The latest version you made works fine with the script I sent you. :) Thanks.

I was wondering... I think it is great that you made the #Obfuscator_Off options. :D

Would it be possible to create a way to list variables that are not Obfuscated?

Like:

NoObfuscate $var1, $var2, $var3

Then throughout the script these vars are not obfuscated. :D