Obfuscator (discontinued)

Jos

• Developers

The latest version you made works fine with the script I sent you. :D Thanks.

I was wondering... I think it is great that you made the #Obfuscator_Off options. :D

Would it be possible to create a way to list variables that are not Obfuscated?

Like:

NoObfuscate $var1, $var2, $var3

Then throughout the script these vars are not obfuscated. :D

Yes it could be made but you need to explain the purpose because I have no idea why you want to make it as unreadable as possible except some variable names .... :)

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

Yes it could be made but you need to explain the purpose because I have no idea why you want to make it as unreadable as possible except some variable names .... :)

Hi,

When i try to obfuscate my source i get an obfuscated file of 0 bytes i noticed this error in the log file:

10.13 ============================== Reading Source into Array ======================================================

!File contains records longer than 2047 .. stopping process.

What's wrong ?

• Developers

Hi,

When i try to obfuscate my source i get an obfuscated file of 0 bytes i noticed this error in the log file:

10.13 ============================== Reading Source into Array ======================================================

!File contains records longer than 2047 .. stopping process.

What's wrong ?

As the error says: !File contains records longer than 2047 .. stopping process.

Your Input file has more than 2047 characters on one single record .... split it up and it will work.

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.

As the error says: !File contains records longer than 2047 .. stopping process.

Your Input file has more than 2047 characters on one single record .... split it up and it will work.

What are u calling "a record" ?

My source file = 378 lines, 22267 chars ... is it too much ?

Edit: i have included the blow fish crypting algorythm and some lines are really long (col 3099) so, is it the problem ?

Edited by Jango

Edit: i have included the blow fish crypting algorythm and some lines are really long (col 3099) so, is it the problem ?

I believe yes that is what he is telling you, there are line(s) "record(s)" that are too long.

SciTE for AutoItDirections for Submitting Standard UDFs

Don't argue with an idiot; people watching may not be able to tell the difference.

• Developers

What I am telling you is that there is a single line that is longer than 2047 characters.

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.

Just a note amongst the overwhelming requests ( some ridiculous )

... To Say thanks for this great Tool!!!!

Valuater

8)

I have said thx. :D And it is very appreciated. I hope I wasn't sounding like that. I was just requesting a feature I think others may like to have. :D

Well... I was trying to use the #Obfuscator_off feature on a certain area.. but some of the vars would then have an issue because they were used elswhere in the script. If I was able to specify certain vars it would be simpler.

#Obfuscator_Off is great to block complete lines but if we were able to block specific vars it would be much more efficient.

For me it isn't a big deal. I went ahead and coded my script so I didn't need to worry about using #Obfuscator_Off anyways. I was just being lazy and wanted to try the quick way out and noticed that it was becoming a larger job using #Obfuscator_Off then just recoding that portion of code.

Oh and Happy B-Day BTW!

• Developers

Well... I was trying to use the #Obfuscator_off feature on a certain area.. but some of the vars would then have an issue because they were used elswhere in the script. If I was able to specify certain vars it would be simpler.

#Obfuscator_Off is great to block complete lines but if we were able to block specific vars it would be much more efficient.

For me it isn't a big deal. I went ahead and coded my script so I didn't need to worry about using #Obfuscator_Off anyways. I was just being lazy and wanted to try the quick way out and noticed that it was becoming a larger job using #Obfuscator_Off then just recoding that portion of code.

I understand the issues with using #Obfuscator_Off /#Obfuscator_On but it wasn't created for that purpose. Intent was to allow to leave some comments / Directives lines in the obfuscated version of the script. I still don't understand why you would want to skip the rename of "some" variables.

Oh and Happy B-Day BTW!

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.

#Obfuscator_off
HotKeySet("!x", '_Test')
#obfuscator_on

#Obfuscator_off
Func _Test()
#obfuscator_on
#Obfuscator_Off
EndFunc   
#obfuscator_on

When I use Tidy, then happend this (space)

#Obfuscator_off
HotKeySet("!x", '_Test')
#obfuscator_on

#Obfuscator_off
Func _Test()
    #obfuscator_on
    #Obfuscator_Off
EndFunc 
#obfuscator_on

and this don´d work

Edited by Thunder-man

• Developers

#Obfuscator_off
HotKeySet("!x", '_Test')
#obfuscator_on

#Obfuscator_off
Func _Test()
#obfuscator_on
#Obfuscator_Off
EndFunc   
#obfuscator_on

When I use Tidy, then happend this (space)

#Obfuscator_off
HotKeySet("!x", '_Test')
#obfuscator_on

#Obfuscator_off
Func _Test()
    #obfuscator_on
    #Obfuscator_Off
EndFunc 
#obfuscator_on

and this don´d work

Will be fixed in v 1.0.10 :) Edited by JdeB

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.

• Developers

Hello,

Is there a way enlarge this 2047 chars limitation ?

Not needed, see the answer in the other post you made.

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.

After Obfuscating my script the Cancel button on an InputBox isn't working anymore.

Also see test script

#Region Compiler directives section
;
#Compiler_Run_Obfuscator=y                 ;Run Obfuscator before compilation. default=n
;
#EndRegion

$answer = InputBox("Question", "Where were you born?", "Planet Earth", "", -1, -1, 0, 0)

Select
    Case $answer = 1
        MsgBox(0,"","1",2)
    Case @error
        MsgBox(0,"Cancel",@error,2)
    Case Else
        MsgBox(0,"Else",@error,2)
EndSelect

Not needed, see the answer in the other post you made.

Thank you for your help JdeB it works fine like that now. I just noticed that commented lines ";" are checked even if not processed.

Edited by Jango

• Developers

After Obfuscating my script the Cancel button on an InputBox isn't working anymore.

Also see test script

#Region Compiler directives section
;
#Compiler_Run_Obfuscator=y                 ;Run Obfuscator before compilation. default=n
;
#EndRegion
$answer = InputBox("Question", "Where were you born?", "Planet Earth", "", -1, -1, 0, 0)

Select
    Case $answer = 1
        MsgBox(0,"","1",2)
    Case @error
        MsgBox(0,"Cancel",@error,2)
    Case Else
        MsgBox(0,"Else",@error,2)
EndSelect
oÝ÷ Ûú®¢×+"±·jëÊ©®+jiv+jºp®àªê-µë-±ú+ºè®ÈhºWhyÚ'z¸ Öµêíë-jצz{Véâ¶ÉÞy×~åj׫­çÞ­éÜ{*.².Û½è­)jëh×6#Region Compiler directives section
;
;
#EndRegion
$Err = @error
Select
    Case $answer = 1
        MsgBox(0, "", "1", 2)
    Case $Err
        MsgBox(0, "Cancel", $Err, 2)
    Case Else
        MsgBox(0, "Else", $Err, 2)
EndSelect
Edited by JdeB

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.

• Developers

I just noticed that commented lines ";" are checked even if not processed.

Not sure what you mean here ...

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.

This is because you programmed it "wrong". tests for @Error should only be done right after the statement. When its needed for later reference you should save it like:

Aha, didn't know that. Always worked before...... :">

Thanx for pointing this out, all works fine now. :)