BlogIt!

sandman

Okay, no problem.. but don't be surprised if I want to fiddle with it a bit when I have nothing else to script.. :D

thanks, and no problem :) feel free to contribute anytime...

The cake is a lie.www.theguy0000.com is currentlyUP images.theguy0000.com is currentlyUP all other *.theguy0000.com sites are DOWN

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Now allows custom post title in the demo, but I'm not releasing another version until I have more features...

The cake is a lie.www.theguy0000.com is currentlyUP images.theguy0000.com is currentlyUP all other *.theguy0000.com sites are DOWN

Post title limited to 60 characters. Thanks whoever that was!

:)

[center]"Yes, [our app] runs on Windows as well as Linux, but if you had a Picasso painting, would you put it in the bathroom?" -BitchX.com (IRC client)"I would change the world, but they won't give me the source code." -Unknownsite . blog . portfolio . claimidcode.is.poetry();[/center]

The demo link really cool. :)

[u]My Projects[/u]:General:WinShell (Version 1.6)YouTube Video Downloader Core (Version 2.0)Periodic Table Of Chemical Elements (Version 1.0)Web-Based:Directory Listing Script Written In AutoIt3 (Version 1.9 RC1)UDFs:UnicodeURL UDFHTML Entity UDF[u]My Website:[/u]http://dhilip89.hopto.org/[u]Closed Sources:[/u]YouTube Video Downloader (Version 1.3)[quote]If 1 + 1 = 10, then 1 + 1 ≠ 2[/quote]

You were redirected again...

Edit: I'll make this more secure if you like to... :D

What's 'unauthorized'? :)

[center]"Yes, [our app] runs on Windows as well as Linux, but if you had a Picasso painting, would you put it in the bathroom?" -BitchX.com (IRC client)"I would change the world, but they won't give me the source code." -Unknownsite . blog . portfolio . claimidcode.is.poetry();[/center]

Ok all Javascript, HTML anything with tags is nulled.

$entry = StringReplace($newentry, "<", "&lt;")
    $entry = StringReplace($entry, ">", "&gt;")

Took a note from IPB. You can type <script> </script> and it will look exactly like that, because Instead of < in the source it's &lt; which generates <

Ok, I placed

<script LANGUAGE="Javascript">

alert("Hey");

</SCRIPT>

java script:alert("Hey");

<script type="text/javascript">

alert("Hey");

</script>

<body onload="java script:alert("Hey");">Hey</body>

<a href="java script:alert("Hey");">Hey</a>

<div align="right">Hey</div>

<table>

<td>

<tr>

Hey

</tr>

</td>

</table>

<LINK REL=StyleSheet HREF="stylesheet.css" TITLE="Main">

<iframe

src ="/default.asp"

width="100%">

</iframe>

<title>

Hey

</title>

In a blog and nothing worked :)

Ok all Javascript, HTML anything with tags is nulled.

$entry = StringReplace($newentry, "<", "&lt;")
    $entry = StringReplace($entry, ">", "&gt;")

Took a note from IPB. You can type &lt;script> </script> and it will look exactly like that, because Instead of < in the source it's &lt; which generates <

but then it doesn't allow the tags I want, like I have it programmed now...

hey Manadar, how did you get the script tags in there...its supposed to strip those out.

I just tested it, I can confirm that it strips <script> tags...how did you get around it?

now strips tags from the title, too. All tags. None are allowed in the title.

You should have known better then that. :)

Currently, I'm totally out of ideas on how to redirect you now..

i know lol

ok, thats good :D

why do you keep posting useless stuff? (ANC and ABC?)

• 7 months later...

I have been away from the forums here for a while, so I never got a chance to exploit-test this...

I left a little message on the blog itself (http://blog.theguy0000.com/). Sorry for bringing up old threads, but it does still contain security issues.