• 800x600

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice background.

BUGS:

1) The start button is placed too far left and isn't wide enough (the word "start" is cut off).

2) When you change the desktop background image it isn't properly sized.

3) It's still not full screen... I think that'd make it more OS-like. It shouldn't be hard to incorporate.

Great job, keep updating!

- Dan [Website]

Without the source code it's only a weak shell that isn't actually USEFUL per se as the default explorer.exe is naturally 10x better and 10x more powerful, if not 100-1000x those things.

So source is a must, it's nice you can do this, hurrah, but I don't really care for a OS that's full of glitches, hiccups, bad versions of windows-software etc.

So please, ffs, for the 4th or 5th time. POST YOUR SOURCE!

Quote from Valik:

*********, 3 days.

I made it very clear here that ANYBODY asking for source to something posted on this forum was going to receive very harsh treatment. ********** did just that here. Let this be a lesson to all of you, I'm not kidding around on the subject. If you don't want to run something because it doesn't have source, don't run it. I don't give a rat's ass that you won't run it without source and neither does anybody else, so don't bloody post about it.

Edited by JustinReno

I'm just saying it's a great little shell and all but I'm dying to see how it's done, you wanted feedback I gave you feedback. what I want from this forum is example scripts that I can read through a better my autoIt capabilities.

This thread is like that greek mythology story where the man was condemned to always have food there but always just out of reach. It's like a little treasure trove of functions and script is here yet you'll never post it, or when you do post it you take it down right away.

So, I'm not nagging, I'm asking for the source. -.-

Anyways, I'm going to release the source, I'm not being nessisarely stingy with it, I'm waiting for the Shell Competition to calm down, so some competitors, especially i542 cannot steal from my source, trust me, it will be released soon! <_<

Ahh, I that you misspelled useful, But yeah, I can send you the source sometime, I just want to make sure its good and well for its release soon! And you can join, its a topic contest in the chat forum, called Shell Competition, just ask and you'll be added!

Nahuel posted his source, he quit, He said anyone can use it to start, and its really cool! You should try it!\

Edit: He posted the source in the Shell Competition topic in the chat forum. <_<

Edited by JustinReno

Without the source code it's only a weak shell that isn't actually USEFUL per se as the default explorer.exe is naturally 10x better and 10x more powerful, if not 100-1000x those things.

So source is a must, it's nice you can do this, hurrah, but I don't really care for a OS that's full of glitches, hiccups, bad versions of windows-software etc.

So please, ffs, for the 4th or 5th time. POST YOUR SOURCE!

Read Here. Stop asking for it. He has stated it will be released when the Shell Competition is complete.

I have been warned. ><

I just figured example scripts would be for examples, kind of like in the help file only naturally more complicated and helpful. <_<

I'm sorry if I violated any rules or offended/pissed someone off, I'm just curious. Wouldn't mind knowing how he made it talk/lock/make certain windows a certain way etc.

If I do get 3-day banned I'm just going to say now that curiosity killed the cat. >.<

I think it'd be cool if the start menu toggled the start menu rather than popping it up in a new window, also maybe have the start menu in the same window. :)

I keep clicking something else and forgetting I have it open. ><

Also a function.application/thing suggestion would be to allow users to create folders/txt files on the OS. <_<