Forum bug ?

Why can't I post in Example scripts?

I signed up to post some scripts, and it won't let me... not impressed!

You need 10 posts. It's not a bug. You've posted in the wrong forum too. Did it also occur to you, to search for it? Now go wait untill you have 10 post. And not one should be spam.

Well, it's not a bug in autoit.. :)

Nor is it a bug in the forum.. if apparently I have to post 10 things of no use to anyone (which would be considered spam wouldn't it?) before I can post what I came here to post in the first place in script sharing section. That's all I came here to post, scripts that people might find useful.

And I did search, for what I wanted to post.. and it doesn't seem like there is anything of that sort...

So I went to the next available section that might let me ask why I couldn't post...

So.... what random 'non spam' stuff should I post so I can share my scripts?

-DerBen

Umm, if anyone cares.. I have a website at http://ctg3d.tk where I put other free downloads, as I get time.

Can't start a post there either.. *mumbles

Thanks for your help all who replied :wub:

:P **plans to keep posting here until he can share his ideas in the right section** :blink:

You are going to be best of friends with Valik... have fun... and, good luck. :)

Now you can respond to this... and you're one post closer to giving us your wonderful code.

probably can't post there either :)

i cant even post in bug reports or the other part where we say wat we want in it

C.Wnew rules:1.dont use plz in a post or title use please instead2.always use help file as it is now muchly over rated3. dont think where not watching u4.please wait 24 hours after last post ot bump XD i use to make that mistake

:P Heh.. getting there.. Wouldn't say wonderful.. but it is charming :blink: much like myself.

Anyway.. um.. ya.. anyone ever play those dancing games with the buttons on the floor..

That's one program I want to share.. if anyone cares.. :wub:

I'd guess that someone might want a copy .. somewhere out there.. Works with mp3's and usb dance mats..

:) heh..

Umm, if anyone cares.. I have a website at http://ctg3d.tk where I put other free downloads, as I get time.

No your wrong. He's a vampire. :) J/k

Valik is one of the forum moderators. He's not a show off, and he doesn't usually provide example scripts. He's here to moderate and mainly help the development of AutoIt.

Edited by JustinReno

Valik is.... well.... Valik

He has power (moderator)

He has coding skill (search for some of his posts)

He has opinions (and absolutely no objections to stating them bluntly)

He has no use for fools

[u]Helpful tips:[/u]If you want better answers to your questions, take the time to reproduce your issue in a small "stand alone" example script whenever possible. Also, make sure you tell us 1) what you tried, 2) what you expected to happen, and 3) what happened instead.[u]Useful links:[/u]BrettF's update to LxP's "How to AutoIt" pdfValuater's Autoit 1-2-3 Download page for the latest versions of Autoit and SciTE[quote]<glyph> For example - if you came in here asking "how do I use a jackhammer" we might ask "why do you need to use a jackhammer"<glyph> If the answer to the latter question is "to knock my grandmother's head off to let out the evil spirits that gave her cancer", then maybe the problem is actually unrelated to jackhammers[/quote]

Cool.. :) this kinda reminds me of battle chess 2000 .. the rook.. or transformers for that matter..

Anyway.. Yeah.. keep those admins on there toes.. hope he's paid well :P

so one post away am I ?