komalo

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

This was posted on LifeHacker, nice :party:

Some people just wont shut up about it being eye-candy, that's the whole idea... No-one is forcing those idiots to use it. I like what you've done.

oh crap, i just realized i forgot to include credit to you in the main post, sorry man

yes they commented very hard on the program, i guess they r not an eye-candy fans :)

[font="Palatino Linotype"][size="3"]AutoIt Script Examples :[/size][/font][font="Palatino Linotype"][size="3"]_CaptureBehindWindowGlass CMD for Windows Vista/Seven[/size][/font][left][/left][font="Palatino Linotype"][size="3"]Non AutoIt Script programs : Border Skin - Aero Glass On XP[/size][/font]

Posted Image

Or just check the first post to his DeviantART link.

thanks for the screenshot , add to the first page

[font="Palatino Linotype"][size="3"]AutoIt Script Examples :[/size][/font][font="Palatino Linotype"][size="3"]_CaptureBehindWindowGlass CMD for Windows Vista/Seven[/size][/font][left][/left][font="Palatino Linotype"][size="3"]Non AutoIt Script programs : Border Skin - Aero Glass On XP[/size][/font]

I applied the effect to MS Paint, set the canvas to black...

Posted Image

nice , can you put the whole window ? i want to see it :)

Edited by komalo

You're confusing things :party:

@OSTYPE will always return "WIN32_NT" on these operating systems: Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows 2003, Windows Vista, Windows 2008, Windows 7,

while @OSVersion will return "WIN_XP" on XP and "WIN_Vista" on both Windows Vista and Windows 7 (at least on the Beta and the Release Candidate).

I guess Microsoft didn't create a "WIN_7" string for compatibility reasons.

:)

[font="Courier New"]http://RomanK.hondadesigns.com[/font]

You're confusing things :party:

@OSTYPE will always return "WIN32_NT" on these operating systems: Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows 2003, Windows Vista, Windows 2008, Windows 7,

while @OSVersion will return "WIN_XP" on XP and "WIN_Vista" on both Windows Vista and Windows 7 (at least on the Beta and the Release Candidate).

I guess Microsoft didn't create a "WIN_7" string for compatibility reasons.

:)

I think, these strings are defined by the AutoIt-Developers and they did not include Win7-detection yet.

Why Microsoft is not able to create a func wich returns a unicq number for each OS so you wouldn't have to check this param for XP, another one for Vista and if both are set, it is se7en or something like that ;(

Edited by ProgAndy

*GERMAN* [note: you are not allowed to remove author / modified info from my UDFs]My UDFs:[_SetImageBinaryToCtrl] [_TaskDialog] [AutoItObject] [Animated GIF (GDI+)] [ClipPut for Image] [FreeImage] [GDI32 UDFs] [GDIPlus Progressbar] [Hotkey-Selector] [Multiline Inputbox] [MySQL without ODBC] [RichEdit UDFs] [SpeechAPI Example] [WinHTTP]UDFs included in AutoIt: FTP_Ex (as FTPEx), _WinAPI_SetLayeredWindowAttributes