(Un)Serialize() in AutoIt (PHP compatible) 1.0.0

(0 reviews)

About This File

UDF for serializing and unserializing data.

Serializing is converting any data to an easily storable format (you can convert an array to a string to save in a database, then convert it back to array).

User Feedback

You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

There are no reviews to display.

• Similar Content

• comtech80
      By comtech80
      Folks,
      I have an issue I've been trying to solve for a while, I'm trying to add static routes in DHCP via a 121 route rule in Windows 2012 R2 is a brutal manual process and wanted to automate this via AutoIT.

When I use the "ControlGetText" everything displays properly in the MSG box but when I try and use "ControlSetText" or "ControlSend" the values won't display in the input box but the action comes back as successful?
      Anyone able to help me with this? I'm thinking this might be an active window issue but i'm not sure.
      Here is a part of my code.

$hWnd = WinWait("[TITLE:Add a Static Route]","", 10)
      WinActivate($hWnd)
      $Status = ControlSend($hWnd, "", "[CLASS:Edit; INSTANCE:4]", "192"); Does not add 192 to the text box.
      Local $sTextEdit1 = ControlGetText($hWnd, "", "[CLASS:Edit; INSTANCE:1]")
      ConsoleWrite ( "ControlSend Status: " &  $Status & @CRLF); Returns a Value of 1
      ConsoleWrite ( "ControlGetText Value Edit1: " &  $sTextEdit1 & @CRLF);

Please see attachment for more info.

• Shirdish_chakravarthi
      By Shirdish_chakravarthi
      in need the path/text present int above shown input box to be copied or retrieved into a variable .. how can i do that?

Thanks

• ur
      By ur
      I have a button control as below screen.

This one I am able to suppress using below code in all the OS.
      But on server 2008, sometimes the button highlighted in the image is not getting clicked and some times it is working.
      I have cross checked the IDs when it is not working, but it is working only.

$win1 = "erwin Mart Configuration" $MartConfigWindow = _WinWaitActivate1($win1,"Database Details") ControlSetText($MartConfigWindow, "", "WindowsForms10.EDIT.app.0.378734a6", $dbserver) ControlSetText($MartConfigWindow, "", "WindowsForms10.EDIT.app.0.378734a4", $dbname) ControlSetText($MartConfigWindow, "", "WindowsForms10.EDIT.app.0.378734a9", $dbuser) ControlSetText($MartConfigWindow, "", "WindowsForms10.EDIT.app.0.378734a8", $dbpassword) ;Button clicl logic $iControlClickStatus = ControlClick($MartConfigWindow, "", "[CLASS:WindowsForms10.BUTTON.app.0.378734a; INSTANCE:2]") ;If above button click fails, trying with mouse click on the control if ControlFocus($MartConfigWindow, "", "WindowsForms10.BUTTON.app.0.378734a2")=1 then ;sometimes above button fails in win server 2008,so this loop Send("{ENTER") EndIf  
      Any suggestion on how to resolve this.?
    • FrancescoDiMuro
      By FrancescoDiMuro
      Good morning
      I'm working on a little project, and I was wondering if there's a way ( sure there is ) to insert data to a ComboBox control everytime the user insert some text in the ComboBox which is not in the ComboBox data. I'll try to explain with an example:
      - Form with some data ( ComboBox is empty );
      - User prompt something in the ComboBox: if what the user prompts is not in the ComboBox values ( at the moment empty ), then insert the value in the ComboBox values, in order to have, next time the user prompts the form, the value that he entered.
      More pratical example:
      - First call of the form, ComboBox empty;
      - I prompt "A" in the ComboBox;
      - Second call, in the ComboBox I should see "A";
      - I prompt "B" in the ComboBox;
      - Third call, I should see "A"
                                                 "B";
      - And so on...
      Everytime the form is called, I re-create it, so I think I can't use _GUICtrlComboBox_AddStrings().
      I tried with
      Global $strCboStrings = "" ; When the user prompt the form, the code below is executed. ; I.E. : User prompt "A", after the if I should have "A"; ; In the second call, If I write "B", I should see "A" ; "B"; ; If I write "A" again, in the combobox values should not be any changes. If Not StringInStr($strCboStrings, GUICtrlRead($cboVoiceCategory)) <> 0 Then $strCboStrings &= $strCboStrings & "|" & GUICtrlRead($cboVoiceCategory) EndIf Any suggestion?
      Thanks
    • FrancescoDiMuro
      By FrancescoDiMuro
      Good morning community!
      I am working on a script which read from a text file ( .txt ) and should import all the content in a SQLite3 DB, in order to execute some queries that should be difficult to execute on a text file.
      So, I was looking for something very very fast, because the file could be very large ( I don't know exaclty how much can became big, but I know a lot of rows, it's a log file ... )
      I found the "Import method", but I don't know If I can implement it in a query ( @jchd, it's your turn!  )
      Do you know some methods that I can implement in my script to have a very very fast import of thousands and thousands rows in a SQLite3 DB?
      Thanks a lot
      Francesco