- Added tool: Installation script
- Added tool: Server services launcher
- Added tool: Management tool
- Added feature (mgm tool): List containing agent details
- Added feature (mgm tool): Scheduled remote shell exectution
- Added feature (mgm tool): View agent schedule
- Bugfix: too many to list :P

- Initial release
- Added feature (server): Remote execution of command line as system user or specified user
- Added feature (server): Filetransfer from and to agent
- Added feature (server): Defined checkin interval
- Added feature (server): Defined working directory
- Added feature (server): File verification and updating

User Feedback

You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

There are no reviews to display.

• Similar Content

• TheSaint
      By TheSaint
      I have now added a 4th program to the mix, and decided to place all under the banner of a suite - KindEbook Suite.
      I believe it will be better served by having its own topic, rather than attempt to edit the first few posts in the old one - KindEbook Wishlist.
      It is also a chance to de-clutter and make some improvements.
      MAIN PROGRAM
      KindEbook Wishlist
      COMPLIMENTARY PROGRAMS
      AZWPlug
      Add Book & All Formats To Calibre
      UpdateFromOPF
      Bucket-for-URLs
      ConvertEbook (now replaced by Batch Ebook Convert if you wish)
      Batch Ebook Convert (new)
      ASSISTIVE PROGRAMS
      Batch Create & Run
      TeraCopy Timer
      RECOMMENDED 3RD PARTY PROGRAMS & RESOURCES
      calibre - Integral to the last two of my complimentary programs, and an important element of the first one. Basically an ebook database & conversion program, but also offers plenty more, especially adding ebooks to or removing ebooks from your reading device. Wikipedia
      Sigil - A wonderful open source ebook editor & creator. Great for fixing issues with EPUB files, especially after converting from another format. Wikipedia
      MobileRead Forums - Excellent resource for all things ebook.
      BookBub  - Great advisory source for ebooks, that lets you know via email about great bargains at Amazon Kindle, Kobo, Google Play, Barnes & Noble, Apple iBooks. I still use KindEbook Wishlist with anything I obtain at Amazon via BookBub links, but usually just for a purchase record ... essentially I ADD (mostly freebies) and then immediately RELOCATE to my bought (b) user. A BIG Thanks to @willichan who told me many months ago, about BookBub.

Usage Of My Programs
      To help others to understand about these programs and how to use them for the best benefit, I thought it best to outline how I use them, usually each and every day.
      Quick Summary Of Usage  (in order of use)
      1. KindEbook Wishlist - Amazon Kindle Wishlist, Price Checker, History of Changes, Record of Purchases.
      2. Bucket-for-URLs - Assistant to KindEbook Wishlist with new ebook discoveries, if a lot of them. When BookBub freebies lead to many others at Amazon.
      3. AZWPlug - Add Kindle purchases to a database and to calibre, plus get right-click detail of selected ebook file (once added to database).
      4. UpdateFromOPF - Make changes or corrections to the Metadata (OPF) file in calibre.
      5. Batch Ebook Convert - Convert existing ebook (usually AZW3, sometimes MOBI) to EPUB and if missing, MOBI.
      6. TeraCopy Timer - Make backups locally (outside of calibre library), and to thumbstick for transfer to another PC etc.
      7. Batch Create & Run - Make passworded and zipped backups to Google Drive (locally).
      8. Add Book & All Formats To Calibre - Add one backup copy of each ebook (all formats) to calibre on another PC.
      KindEbook Wishlist
      AZWPlug
      Add Book & All Formats To Calibre
      UpdateFromOPF
      Bucket-for-URLs
      ConvertEbook
      Batch Ebook Convert

• ur
      By ur
      I have an aws cloud machine where I kept all the build process to create some set of zip files and uploading them to OneDrive.
      Once it is completed, I have another local machine in our environment which is a acting as a local share server also.
      Is there anyway to notify this machine(without public IP) to start downloading these files.
      I have written an AutoIT exe to download these files and copy them to respective locations.But don't know how to notify this from the remote machine.

Any suggestion??

• water
      By water
      ADAT is a tool to simplify common AD administration tasks. Every administration task has its own tab. It is easy to add new functions (tabs) to the tool. Some often used functions are already available: list users, computers, OUs. File ADAT.ini can be customized to hold the AD logon information if necessary.
      Known Bugs:
      2018-03-07: If the Script started from SciTE works but the "Process" button in the compiled exe does not do anything then please add the following line at the top of your script:
      #Au3Stripper_Ignore_Funcs=Process_Tab*
        BTW: If you like this tool please click the "I like this" button. This tells me where to next put my development effort
    • Piotr_Hodl
      By Piotr_Hodl
      Hi guys,

My post is more architecture related than the actual autoit script.
      Currently I have a java tool that makes a connection to a azure Windows VM using WINRM.
      Then I "grep" the session ID of RDP and using psexec I execute my autoit script on the session ID of the RDP (This assumes that I need to have already a RDP connection established).
      The script runs perfectly when I have a RDP session maximized/opened. If I minimize the RDP window some commands do not work, as for example the Send command.
      I do understand that it has to do with the window not being active, even though the script is executed remotely.
      https://www.autoitscript.com/wiki/FAQ#Why_doesn.27t_my_script_work_on_a_locked_workstation.3F

My goal is to be able to run the autoit scripts with no limitations, like I was running in my local machine.

One important thing, all the flow is being triggered from a linux machine with no GUI. So that is why, I am using a jar file to start the winrm connection.

So to sum up:
      starting server: centos with no GUI
      remote server: azure win 10
      goal: from starting server, launch autoit script that is on remote server

Thanks
      Piotr

• ur
      By ur
      With  ProcessList ( ["name"] )  we are able to get the running process list from the local machine.

Is there anyway to get the list from Remote machine, more precisely to get to know the status whether a particular application is running or not on remote machine using AutoIT?

We can implement through PSList.exe, but again we need to parse the text of it to read the output.
      Is there any direct UDF in AutoIT?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.