- Added tool: Installation script
- Added tool: Server services launcher
- Added tool: Management tool
- Added feature (mgm tool): List containing agent details
- Added feature (mgm tool): Scheduled remote shell exectution
- Added feature (mgm tool): View agent schedule
- Bugfix: too many to list :P

- Initial release
- Added feature (server): Remote execution of command line as system user or specified user
- Added feature (server): Filetransfer from and to agent
- Added feature (server): Defined checkin interval
- Added feature (server): Defined working directory
- Added feature (server): File verification and updating

1 person likes this

User Feedback

You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

There are no reviews to display.

• Similar Content

• ur
      By ur
      With  ProcessList ( ["name"] )  we are able to get the running process list from the local machine.

Is there anyway to get the list from Remote machine, more precisely to get to know the status whether a particular application is running or not on remote machine using AutoIT?

We can implement through PSList.exe, but again we need to parse the text of it to read the output.
      Is there any direct UDF in AutoIT?
    • water
      By water
      ADAT is a tool to simplify common AD administration tasks. Every administration task has its own tab. It is easy to add new functions (tabs) to the tool. Some often used functions are already available: list users, computers, OUs. File ADAT.ini can be customized to hold the AD logon information if necessary.
      BTW: If you like this tool please click the "I like this" button. This tells me where to next put my development effort
    • jguinch
      By jguinch
      Here is an UDF for managing printers.
      Features are :
       - add, remove or rename a printer
       - add or remove a driver
       - add or remove a TCP/IP printer port
       - add or remove a LPR printer port
       - connect to a remote printer
       - enum printers and there configuration and properties
       - pause resume or cancel all jobs of a printer
       - checks if a printer exists
       - print a test page
       - set the default printer
    • parrishjason
      By parrishjason
      I am trying to spawn a cmd.exe shell on a remote machine using psexec then proceed to running commands on that machine and reading the output. I.e. running pwd. 

Unfortunately, the code I have now will just immediately exit cmd on the remote system 
      I'm trying to use the current code
      #include <Constants.au3> $pid = Run('C:\Users\test\Desktop\psexec.exe \\192.168.1.123 -u test -p "P@$$word1" -h -s cmd',@SystemDir, @SW_HIDE, $STDIN_CHILD + $STDOUT_CHILD) StdinWrite($pid,"pwd") StdinWrite($pid,@CRLF) Local $data Sleep(2000) $data &= StdoutRead($pid) ConsoleWrite("Debug:" & $data & @LF) StdinWrite($pid,"cd ") StdinWrite($pid,"C:\users\test2") StdinWrite($pid,@CRLF) StdinWrite($pid) $data &= StdoutRead($pid) ConsoleWrite("Debug:" & $data & @LF) http://stackoverflow.com/questions/19206834/command-prompt-and-autoit-stdinwrite <- credits to this stack overflow post
      Unfortunately, on my end, my cmd just starts/stops with this prompt

Connecting with PsExec service on 192.1.123...Starting cmd on 192.168.1.123... cmd exited on 192.168.1.123 with error code 0. Any ideas how I can keep my shell open over psexec and still interact with it using AutoIT?

Any feed back would be amazing! Thanks!
    • ur
      By ur
      When I run a program in remote vm virtualbix machine windows 7 64 bit with psexec from my current machine.   It is working fine in system context. C:\Users\kirud01>"C:\Software\application packaging\PsTools\PsExec.exe" -s -i -d "\\erwin-pc" -c -f "C:\Build\delete.exe"   But when I run the same in user context i.e., without -s parameter. The screen is getting freezed in the remote machine. Could you please help me on this. If possible any alternatives for PSEXEC in AutoIT code itself.