WoodGrain

Move Mouse while remote access program captures mouse/kb

Hi guys,

I've written a script that will move my mouse to a location on the screen whenever my remote access software becomes active, the problem I have is that as soon as the remote access software becomes active it appears to capture the mouse and keyboard so nothing happens when I use MouseMove().

Is there any way around this?

Thanks!

Sure, here you go:

If WinActive("NB-ACT-12 - ConnectWiseControl") Then
  $hdlCurrentActive = WinGetHandle("[ACTIVE]")
  $winPos = WinGetPos($hdlCurrentActive)
    $winX = $winPos[0]
    $winY = $winPos[1]
    $winWidth = $winPos[2]
    $winHeight = $winPos[3]
    $winXandWidth = $winX + $winWidth
    $winYandHeight = $winY + $winHeight
  $currentMouse = MouseGetPos()
  If $currentMouse[0] > $winX And $currentMouse[0] < $winXandWidth And $currentMouse[1] > $winY And $currentMouse[1] < $winYandHeight Then
    MouseMove($winXandWidth +15, $winYandHeight +15)
  EndIf
EndIf

But I suspect this is more about handling the mouse when the remote access program is active, so am hoping their is another way of moving the mouse.

Edited by WoodGrain
additional info added

Which remote desktop software are you using? I believe it is holding the mouse by constantly moving it to the pixel that the remote client defines. 

My stuff

Spoiler

My UDFs  _AuThread multithreading emulation for AutoIt · _ExtInputBox an inputbox with multiple inputs and more features · forceUTF8 fix strings encoding without knowing its original charset · JSONgen JSON generator · _TCPServer UDF multi-client and multi-task (run on background) event-based TCP server easy to do · _TCPClient_UDF multi-server and multi-task (runs on background) event-based TCP client easy to do · ParseURL and ParseStr functions ported from PHP · _CmdLine UDF easily parse command line parameters, keys or flags · AutoPHP Create documents (bills, incomes) from HTML by sending variables/arrays from AutoIt to PHP · (Un)Serialize Convert arrays and data into a storable string (PHP compatible) · RTTL Plays and exports to MP3 Nokia-format monophonic ringtones (for very old cellphones) · I18n library Simple and easy to use localization library · Scripting.Dictionary OOP and OOP-like approach · Buffer/stack limit arrays to N items by removing the last one once the limit is reached · NGBioAPI UDF to work with Nitgen fingerprint readers · Serial/Licensing system require license key based on unique machine ID from your users · HTTP a simple WinHTTP library that allows GET, POST and file uploads · Thread true AutoIt threads (under-dev) · RC4 RC4 encryption compatible with PHP and JS ·  storage.au3 localStorage and sessionStorage for AutoIt Classes _WKHtmlToX uses wkhtmlto* to convert HTML files and webpages into PDF or images (jpg, bmp, gif, png...) Snippets _Word_DocFindReplaceByLongText replace strings using Word UDF with strings longer than 255 characters (MSWord limit) rangeparser parser for printing-like pages interval (e.g.: "1,2,3-5") EnvParser parse strings/paths with environment variables and get full path Random stuff Super Mario beep sound your ears will hurt

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By CarlD
      Update: Download the latest version here.
      As my first stab at GUI scripting, I'm trying to write a simple graphical interface for Grep for Windows. I have a basic GUI, but I'm stuck on one point and nothing I've tried so far works. The sticking point is that while the Tab key works to move focus from one input control to the next, clicking the mouse on any but the first input does nothing. This seems like a basic feature of GUI functionality that should work out of the box (like Tab), but clearly I'm missing something. I tried (among many other things) Melba23's technique in the post below, but this doesn't do what I'm after -- getting the left click to set the insertion point for user input. Would greatly appreciate a pointer or two. 😉
      Here's my code so far:
      ; Grep for Windows -- GUI [CLD] #include <AutoItConstants.au3> #include <GUIConstantsEx.au3> #include <StaticConstants.au3> #include <WinAPI.au3> #include <WindowsConstants.au3> Opt("WinTitleMatchMode", -2) #cs FileInstall("X:\nix\search1.ico", @TempDir & "\search1.ico") FileInstall("X:\nix\grep.exe", @TempDir & "\grep.exe") FileInstall("X:\nix\sed.exe", @TempDir & "\sed.exe") FileInstall("X:\nix\libiconv2.dll", @TempDir & "\libiconv2.dll") FileInstall("X:\nix\libintl3.dll", @TempDir & "\libintl3.dll") FileInstall("X:\nix\pcre3.dll", @TempDir & "\pcre3.dll") FileInstall("X:\nix\regex2.dll", @TempDir & "\regex2.dll") #ce ; $sDefFs = @ScriptDir & "\.txt" $sOut = "" $iX = 20 $iY = 20 $hgGGrep = GUICreate("Grep for Windows: Simple TeXT search", 600, 600) GUISetState(@SW_SHOW, $hgGGrep) ; Obtain value of control: GUICtrlRead() ; left, top, width, height ; $iX, $iY, $iX + n, $iY + m ; $hgIco = GUICtrlCreateIcon(@ScriptDir & "\search1.ico", $iX, $iY, 10) $hgGL0 = GUICtrlCreateLabel("Enter a string or regular expression" & @CRLF & "(space between words means ""OR"")", $iX + 50, $iY, 250, 30) $hgSch = GUICtrlCreateInput("", $iX + 50, $iY + 40, 325, 20, $GUI_SS_DEFAULT_INPUT, -1) $hgXyZ = GUICtrlCreateCheckbox("cAsE-sEnSiTiVe", $iX + 50, $iY + 65, -1, -1) $hgExe = GUICtrlCreateButton("Search", 400, $iY + 40, -1, -1) $hgFL1 = GUICtrlCreateLabel("Filespec", $iX + 50, $iY + 100, 250, 20) $hgFs1 = GUICtrlCreateInput("d:\path\*.txt", $iX + 110, $iY + 100, 250, 20, $GUI_SS_DEFAULT_INPUT, -1) $hgFL2 = GUICtrlCreateLabel("Filespec", $iX + 50, $iY + 120, 250, 20) $hgFs2 = GUICtrlCreateInput("", $iX + 110, $iY + 120, 250, 20, $GUI_SS_DEFAULT_INPUT, -1) $hgFL3 = GUICtrlCreateLabel("Filespec", $iX + 50, $iY + 140, 250, 20) $hgFs3 = GUICtrlCreateInput("", $iX + 110, $iY + 140, 250, 20, $GUI_SS_DEFAULT_INPUT,-1) $hgOut = GUICtrlCreateEdit($sOut, 25, 190, 550, 400, $ES_LEFT, -1) GUICtrlSetState($hgSch, $GUI_FOCUS) While 1 $nMsg = GUIGetMsg() Switch $nMsg Case $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE Exit EndSwitch WEnd ; #cs _WinAPI_SetFocus(ControlGetHandle("Grep for Windows", "", $hgSch)) _WinAPI_SetFocus(ControlGetHandle("Grep for Windows", "", $hgFs1)) _WinAPI_SetFocus(ControlGetHandle("Grep for Windows", "", $hgFs2)) _WinAPI_SetFocus(ControlGetHandle("Grep for Windows", "", $hgFs3)) #ce Thanks in advance.
    • By Raywando
      Hello,
      This is my first post. So I’ve worked on a script for a while and I’m planning to publish it but the problem is that it connects to an FTP server at some point, and as you probably know FTP credentials are easily captured by a MITM attack or Wireshark (not sure if Wireshark does). So I thought if i can detect data capturing in the user’s network the script would stop. Any idea?.
      If there’s another workaround I’m happy to hear it. 
    • By badcoder123
      Hey, all.  
      I've been looking for a way to change cursor colour but not the cursor itself. I've been looking for a couple hours now and can't find anything.  I also don't even know where to start, if anyone has any tips or examples please comment them.
      Thanks
    • By ur
      I have an aws cloud machine where I kept all the build process to create some set of zip files and uploading them to OneDrive.
      Once it is completed, I have another local machine in our environment which is a acting as a local share server also.
      Is there anyway to notify this machine(without public IP) to start downloading these files.
      I have written an AutoIT exe to download these files and copy them to respective locations.But don't know how to notify this from the remote machine.

Any suggestion??

• By Piotr_Hodl
      Hi guys,

My post is more architecture related than the actual autoit script.
      Currently I have a java tool that makes a connection to a azure Windows VM using WINRM.
      Then I "grep" the session ID of RDP and using psexec I execute my autoit script on the session ID of the RDP (This assumes that I need to have already a RDP connection established).
      The script runs perfectly when I have a RDP session maximized/opened. If I minimize the RDP window some commands do not work, as for example the Send command.
      I do understand that it has to do with the window not being active, even though the script is executed remotely.
      https://www.autoitscript.com/wiki/FAQ#Why_doesn.27t_my_script_work_on_a_locked_workstation.3F

My goal is to be able to run the autoit scripts with no limitations, like I was running in my local machine.

One important thing, all the flow is being triggered from a linux machine with no GUI. So that is why, I am using a jar file to start the winrm connection.

So to sum up:
      starting server: centos with no GUI
      remote server: azure win 10
      goal: from starting server, launch autoit script that is on remote server

Thanks
      Piotr