What if you enter wrong password ?

goldenix

I was checking out the UnRar UDF but I cant use it cuz I have load of files zipped with 3 different pass & they are all mixed up. So I figured Ill just make a pass list & just drag & drop my files into gui I made & it will find right pass from the list & extract all dropped files.

But I dont see a pass check hire. how do I know if the entered pass was correct?

Case $UCM_NEEDPASSWORD ;DLL needs a password to process archive
            Local $iPassGet = InputBox("Password required", "Please type a password", "", "*", 300, 120)
            If $iPassGet = "" Then Return -1 ;If user cancelled password entering
            Local $PassBuffer = DllStructCreate("char[256]", $P1)
            DllStructSetData($PassBuffer, 1, $iPassGet)
            Return 1
My Projects:[list][*]Guide - ytube step by step tut for reading memory with autoitscript + samples[*]WinHide - tool to show hide windows, Skinned With GDI+[*]Virtualdub batch job list maker - Batch Process all files with same settings[*]Exp calc - Exp calculator for online games[*]Automated Microsoft SQL Server 2000 installer[*]Image sorter helper for IrfanView - 1 click opens img & move ur mouse to close opened img[/list]

Well, you're storing the password into a struct. So far so good. But now, you need to do something with that struct. So, from what I see, there is an unrar.dll. The dll has a password verify function (or some similiar function)? If so, then pass that struct into DLLCall() and check the return value. I'm stabbing in the dark though.