Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
JScript

CreateFilesEmbedded.au3 - Like FileInstall...

49 posts in this topic

#1 ·  Posted (edited)

CreateFilesEmbedded.exe

Application to embed files into their programs in the format .AU3

I present a different format to add files in your script:

So how about having our files (photos, text, executables) built?

1 - We can use the binary variables with

2 - We can test the fully functional program with F5 SciTE

4 - Use your imagination!!!

Sintax / Examples:

#include "YourFileEmbedded.au3"

; Returning the code in binary format
$bData = _YourFileEmbedded()

; Saving the code in the HDD
_YourFileEmbedded( True, @ScriptDir)

; Saving and running the code
_YourFileEmbedded( True, @ScriptDir, True)

; Finally, running the code directly
Run(_YourFileEmbedded(True))

Language file sample:

; #INDEX# =======================================================================================================================
; Title .........: CreateFilesEmbedded™
; Module ........: Language
; Author ........: Reaper HGN
; Link ..........: http://www.autoitscript.com/forum/topic/132564-createfilesembeddedau3-like-fileinstall/#entry930932
; Language ......: English (United States)
; ===============================================================================================================================

[0409]
1 = Options for the output file.
2 = Create a function based on the output name.
3 = Adding patterns of User Defined Functions (UDF).
4 = Only create the output file with the binary.
5 = Adding native LZNT Windows compression.
6 = Compression level
7 = &Open File
8 = Embedding file
9 = Test
10 = Default
11 = Progress of conversion:
12 = Exit
13 = Converted Lines
14 = Choose a file to embed
15 = The file
16 = no exist!
17 = 'The test only with the option: "Create a function based on the output name" activated!'
18 = Wait, creating the file. AU3 ->
19 = Save the file as built
20 = Compressing the file, wait...
21 = Done!
22 = The file
23 = was embedded in the format .AU3!

Supports:

; All file types!

Downloads:

Version: 2.27

CreateFilesEmbedded_(RedirectLink).html

(Previous downloads: 575)

Example using the binary return (without writing the file in HDD)

BinarySoundTest.zip

Sample:

Posted Image

Fixes:

• 27/09/2012 -> Some bugs fixed and added multi-language support!
  • 1.15.0911.2600b
  • 02/09/2011 -> First release!

Free Software

Redistribute and change under these terms:

1 - This program is free software: you can redistribute it and / or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License

As published by the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.

2 - This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY, without even the implied warranty

of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details.

3 - You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License along with this program.

If not, see http://www.gnu.org/licenses.

João Carlos.

Edited by Melba23
File removed at JScript's request

http://forum.autoitbrasil.com/ (AutoIt v3 Brazil!!!)

Somewhere Out ThereJames Ingram

somewh10.png

dropbo10.pngDownload Dropbox - Simplify your life!
Your virtual HD wherever you go, anywhere!

#2 ·  Posted (edited)

Well, Portuguese is a lot like my native language, I was surprised when I actually understood everything in that language, I didn't know it was so similar to Spanish.

CreateFilesEmbedded.au3

Edited by THAT1ANONYMOUSEDUDE

Things that I've done..

Icon Resource Editor: icon resource editor 

AutoIt Piano: a piano

AutoIt Unlocker: unlocks files when you want to delete them

Colorful tooltips: a wrapper for the tool tips UDF

Rouge GoogleBot: a full screen animation

ASciTE text editor: a text editor written in autoit

Warning: Posts by this user are subject to change or may disappear without notice.

@THAT1ANONYMOUSEDUDE

Muchas gracias!

¡Tienes razón! És muy parecida...

Thank you very much!

You're right! Is very similar

João Carlos.

somewh10.png

@THAT1ANONYMOUSEDUDE

Muchas gracias!

¡Tienes razón! És muy parecida...

Thank you very much!

You're right! Is very similar

João Carlos.

muchas? zomg i love muchas! corn chips, salsa, melted cheese, tomato...what more could you want in a food?

ongoing projects:-firestorm: Largescale P2P Social NetworkCompleted Autoit Programs/Scripts: Variable Pickler | Networked Streaming Audio (in pure autoIT) | firenet p2p web messenger | Proxy Checker | Dynamic Execute() Code Generator | P2P UDF | Graph Theory Proof of Concept - Breadth First search

i tested with the same file

With FileInstall - 3.87 Mb

With CreateFilesEmbedded.au3 - 6.70 Mb (- LZNT level 2)

for me it's not ok.

thanks.

#7 ·  Posted (edited)

@SandelPerieanu

Very strange, see this example:

Download: Test_(Embedded&FileInstall).zip

Test_(Embedded).au3

#AutoIt3Wrapper_Compression=4           ;Compression parameter 0-4  0=Low 2=normal 4=High. Default=2
#AutoIt3Wrapper_UseUpx=y                ;(Y/N) Compress output program.  Default=Y

#include "Zune.au3" ; 970KB, LZNT level 2

_Zune(True, @TempDir)
Test_(Embedded).exe = 978KB

Test_(FileInstall).au3

#AutoIt3Wrapper_Compression=4           ;Compression parameter 0-4  0=Low 2=normal 4=High. Default=2
#AutoIt3Wrapper_UseUpx=y                ;(Y/N) Compress output program.  Default=Y

FileInstall(".Zune.msstyles", @TempDir) ; 12.028KB
Test_(FileInstall).exe = 1.736KB

Conclusion: Who is smaller?

João Carlos.

Edited by jscript

somewh10.png

Conclusion: Who is smaller?

it depends on how "compress able" a file is.

AutoIt uses a very week compression for script and fileinstall, but it stores it better.

Your function compresses much better, but stores not efficient (Hex values not binary)

Anyway thank you very much for this script. :graduated:

#9 ·  Posted (edited)

@JFX

You're right! I'll see what I can do to improve it...

Do you have any idea? I was thinking of store in resource...

João Calos.

Edited by jscript

somewh10.png

#10 ·  Posted

hmm, store in resource would be a very good solution for complied scripts.

for not complied it could be Base64 encoded, like in some other script (ex. AutoitObject)

#11 ·  Posted (edited)

Base64 encoded?!?! It's better than in Hex format?

Could you give me an example?

João Carlos.

Edited by jscript

somewh10.png

#12 ·  Posted

hmm, store in resource would be a very good solution for complied scripts.

for not complied it could be Base64 encoded, like in some other script (ex. AutoitObject)

Excellent observation.

eMyvnE

#13 ·  Posted

@jscript

Yes Base64 is a better choice then Hex format. It just need 4 Bytes to save 3 Bytes binary data

See here or

@trancexx

Thanks. It's a pleasure to read such excellent scripts

#15 ·  Posted (edited)

I wanted to try this out, but wasnt sure about what the options and text was saying. I saw that you needed some translation, so I played around with the translate in Google. I copied your text into a language file and created a select based on your OSLang return value. I only did the original Portuguese and the additional English (You may want to do it a different way). Anyway, I modified the original file slightly to use all the variables that are setup in the language file.

Now I can check it out and see if it work for me :graduated:

Attaching files

CreateFilesEmbedded.au3

language.au3

Edited by Reaper HGN

#17 ·  Posted

Great UDF!

Can't wait for the new version :D

#18 ·  Posted

Hi, I played around with the translation file as you will not get something on the screen to read if your system has another language set (like german).

Hopefully I will have same spare time during the next couple of days I will translate it to german also.

Greetings RW

#include ".\Include\_GetOSLangString.au3"

$SysLang = _GetOSLangString(@OSLang)
Global $a_language[24]

If StringInStr($SysLang, "Portuguese", False) Then

$a_language[1] = "Opções do arquivo de saída."
  $a_language[2] = "Criar uma função baseada no nome de saída."
  $a_language[3] = "Adicionar padrões de Funções Definidas pelo Usuário (UDF)."
  $a_language[4] = "Apenas criar o arquivo de saída com o binário."
  $a_language[5] = "Adicionar compressão  LZNT nativa do Windows."
  $a_language[6] = "Nível de compressão:"
  $a_language[7] = "&Abrir arquivo"
  $a_language[8] = "Embutir arquivo"
  $a_language[9] = "Testar"
  $a_language[10] = "Padrão"
  $a_language[11] = "Progresso de conversão:"
  $a_language[12] = "Sair"
  $a_language[13] = "Linhas convertidas:"
  $a_language[14] = "Escolha um arquivo para embutir:"
  $a_language[15] = "O arquivo "
  $a_language[16] = " não existe!"
  $a_language[17] = 'O teste somente com a opção: "Criar uma função baseada no nome de saída" ativada!'
  $a_language[18] = "Aguarde, criando o arquivo .AU3 -> "
  $a_language[19] = "Salvar o arquivo embutido como"
  $a_language[20] = "Compactando o arquivo, aguarde..."
  $a_language[21] = " - Concluído!"
  $a_language[22] = 'O arquivo "'
  $a_language[23] = '" foi embutido para au3.'

Else ;"English"

$a_language[1] = "Options for the output file."
  $a_language[2] = "Create a function based on the output name."
  $a_language[3] = "Adding patterns of User Defined Functions (UDF)."
  $a_language[4] = "Only create the output file with the binary."
  $a_language[5] = "Adding compression LZNT native Windows."
  $a_language[6] = "Compression level"
  $a_language[7] = "&Open File"
  $a_language[8] = "Embedding file"
  $a_language[9] = "Test"
  $a_language[10] = "Standard"
  $a_language[11] = "Progress of conversion:"
  $a_language[12] = "Exit"
  $a_language[13] = "Converted Lines"
  $a_language[14] = "Choose a file to embed"
  $a_language[15] = "File"
  $a_language[16] = "No!"
  $a_language[17] = 'The test only with the option: "Create a function based on the output name" activated!'
  $a_language[18] = "Wait, creating the file. AU3 equipment ->"
  $a_language[19] = "Save the file as built"
  $a_language[20] = "Compressing the file, wait ..."
  $a_language[21] = "- Done!"
  $a_language[22] = 'File" '
  $a_language[23] = '"AU3 equipment was built for."'

EndIf

#19 ·  Posted (edited)

Tested and approved, much better than FileInstall () thanks for sharing.

Edited by Belini

#20 ·  Posted

Hi @Belini

I'm doing a few more changes and then post here and in the Brazilian forum, thank you very much!

Regards,

João Carlos.

somewh10.png

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Similar Content

• UEZ
      File to Base64 String Code Generator v1.20 Build 2015-01-20 (embed your files easily)
      By UEZ
      I'm using very often binary strings to read images, sounds, etc. directly for memory to avoid any file installation.

Here a small tool to convert any file to a base64 string incl. compression option to use it within your script to avoid usage of local disk (file install)! It will also created the needed functions!

Code is too long now for the code box -> Pastebin.com

Download: File to Base64 String Code Generator v1.20 Build 2015-01-20.7z (3043 downloads previously)

Code will run on 3.3.11.4 or higher versions only !

Thanks to:
      Ward for the _Base64Encode() / LZMAT / MsgBoxEx() functions.
      trancexx for the LZNTCompress / LZNTDecompress and _Base64Decode() functions!
      wraithdu for bug fixing and advancing the code!

Just load any file(s), convert it and use it in your code!
      Example using some images from ..AutoIt3ExamplesGUI folder.

Display images from memory in controls:
      ;coded by UEZ 2011 #include <buttonconstants.au3> #include <guiconstantsex.au3> #include <gdiplus.au3> #include <memory.au3> _GDIPlus_Startup() ;~ Global Const $IMAGE_BITMAP = 0 Global Const $STM_SETIMAGE = 0x0172 Global $msg Global Const $hGUI = GUICreate("Example", 600, 250) Global Const $idLogo = GUICtrlCreatePic("", 215, 20, 169, 68) Global Const $idButton = GUICtrlCreateButton("", 266, 150, 78, 81, $BS_FLAT + $BS_BITMAP) Global Const $hButton = GUICtrlGetHandle($idButton) Global Const $Bmp_Logo = _GDIPlus_BitmapCreateFromMemory(AutoIt_Logo(), True) _WinAPI_DeleteObject(GUICtrlSendMsg($idLogo, $STM_SETIMAGE, $IMAGE_BITMAP, $Bmp_Logo)) Global Const $Bmp_Button = _GDIPlus_BitmapCreateFromMemory(Merlin(), True) _WinAPI_DeleteObject(_SendMessage($hButton, $BM_SETIMAGE, $IMAGE_BITMAP, $Bmp_Button)) _WinAPI_UpdateWindow($hButton) GUISetState() While True $msg = GUIGetMsg() Switch $msg Case $idLogo MsgBox(0, "Information", "The picture has been clicked!") Case $idButton MsgBox(0, "Information", "the button has been clicked!") Case $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE _WinAPI_DeleteObject($Bmp_Logo) _WinAPI_DeleteObject($Bmp_Button) _GDIPlus_Shutdown() GUIDelete($hGUI) Exit EndSwitch WEnd Func AutoIt_Logo() Local $AutoIt_Logo $AutoIt_Logo &= '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' $AutoIt_Logo &= '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' $AutoIt_Logo &= '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' $AutoIt_Logo &= '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' $AutoIt_Logo = _Base64Decode($AutoIt_Logo) Local $tSource = DllStructCreate('byte[' & BinaryLen($AutoIt_Logo) & ']') DllStructSetData($tSource, 1, $AutoIt_Logo) Local $tDecompress _WinAPI_LZNTDecompress($tSource, $tDecompress) $tSource = 0 Return Binary(DllStructGetData($tDecompress, 1)) EndFunc ;==>AutoIt_Logo Func Merlin() Local $Merlin $Merlin &= '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' $Merlin &= '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' Return Binary(_Base64Decode($Merlin)) EndFunc ;==>Merlin Func _WinAPI_LZNTDecompress(ByRef $tInput, ByRef $tOutput, $iBufferSize = 0x800000) Local $tBuffer, $Ret $tOutput = 0 $tBuffer = DllStructCreate('byte[' & $iBufferSize & ']') If @error Then Return SetError(1, 0, 0) $Ret = DllCall('ntdll.dll', 'uint', 'RtlDecompressBuffer', 'ushort', 0x0002, 'ptr', DllStructGetPtr($tBuffer), 'ulong', $iBufferSize, 'ptr', DllStructGetPtr($tInput), 'ulong', DllStructGetSize($tInput), 'ulong*', 0) If @error Then Return SetError(2, 0, 0) If $Ret[0] Then Return SetError(3, $Ret[0], 0) $tOutput = DllStructCreate('byte[' & $Ret[6] & ']') If Not _WinAPI_MoveMemory(DllStructGetPtr($tOutput), DllStructGetPtr($tBuffer), $Ret[6]) Then $tOutput = 0 Return SetError(4, 0, 0) EndIf Return $Ret[6] EndFunc ;==>_WinAPI_LZNTDecompress Func _Base64Decode($input_string) Local $struct = DllStructCreate("int") Local $a_Call = DllCall("Crypt32.dll", "int", "CryptStringToBinary", "str", $input_string, "int", 0, "int", 1, "ptr", 0, "ptr", DllStructGetPtr($struct, 1), "ptr", 0, "ptr", 0) If @error Or Not $a_Call[0] Then Return SetError(1, 0, "") Local $a = DllStructCreate("byte[" & DllStructGetData($struct, 1) & "]") $a_Call = DllCall("Crypt32.dll", "int", "CryptStringToBinary", "str", $input_string, "int", 0, "int", 1, "ptr", DllStructGetPtr($a), "ptr", DllStructGetPtr($struct, 1), "ptr", 0, "ptr", 0) If @error Or Not $a_Call[0] Then Return SetError(2, 0, "") Return DllStructGetData($a, 1) EndFunc ;==>_Base64Decode  

Play a wave file from memory:
      ;coded by UEZ #AutoIt3Wrapper_UseX64=n #include <apiconstants.au3> $binWave = Wave() $tWave = DllStructCreate('byte[' & BinaryLen($binWave) & ']') $pWave = DllStructGetPtr($tWave) DllStructSetData($tWave, 1, $binWave) _WinAPI_PlaySound($pWave, BitOR($SND_ASYNC, $SND_MEMORY, $SND_NOWAIT)) $tWave = 0 Sleep(2000) ; #FUNCTION# ==================================================================================================================== ; Name...........: _WinAPI_PlaySound ; Description....: Plays a sound specified by the given file name, resource, or system event. ; Syntax.........: _WinAPI_PlaySound ( $sSound [, $iFlags [, $hInstance]] ) ; Parameters.....: $sSound - The string that specifies the sound to play. The maximum length is 255 characters. If $sSound is ; empty, any currently playing waveform sound is stopped. ; $iFlags - The flags for sound playing. This parameter can be one or more of the following values. ; ; $SND_APPLICATION ; $SND_ALIAS ; $SND_ALIAS_ID ; $SND_ASYNC ; $SND_FILENAME ; $SND_LOOP ; $SND_MEMORY ; $SND_NODEFAULT ; $SND_NOSTOP ; $SND_NOWAIT ; $SND_PURGE ; $SND_RESOURCE ; $SND_SYNC ; ; Windows Vista or later ; ; $SND_SENTRY ; $SND_SYSTEM ; ; Three flags ($SND_ALIAS, $SND_FILENAME, and $SND_RESOURCE) determine whether the name is interpreted ; as an alias for a system event, a file name, or a resource identifier. If none of these flags are ; specified, _WinAPI_PlaySound() searches the registry or the WIN.INI file for an association with ; the specified sound name. If an association is found, the sound event is played. If no association ; is found in the registry, the name is interpreted as a file name. ; ; If the $SND_ALIAS_ID flag is specified in $iFlags, the $sSound parameter must be one of the ; $SND_ALIAS_* values. ; ; (See MSDN for more information) ; ; $hInstance - Handle to the executable file that contains the resource to be loaded. If $iFlags does not ; contain the $SND_RESOURCE, this parameter will be ignored. ; Return values..: Success - 1. ; Failure - 0 and sets the @error flag to non-zero. ; Author.........: Yashied ; Modified.......: ; Remarks........: None ; Related........: ; Link...........: @@MsdnLink@@ PlaySound ; Example........: Yes ; =============================================================================================================================== Func _WinAPI_PlaySound($sSound, $iFlags = 0x00020010, $hInstance = 0) Local $TypeOfSound = 'ptr' If $sSound Then If IsString($sSound) Then $TypeOfSound = 'wstr' Else $sSound = 0 $iFlags = 0 EndIf Local $Ret = DllCall('winmm.dll', 'int', 'PlaySoundW', $TypeOfSound, $sSound, 'ptr', $hInstance, 'dword', $iFlags) If (@error) Or (Not $Ret[0]) Then Return SetError(1, 0, 0) Return 1 EndFunc ;==>_WinAPI_PlaySound Func Wave() Local $Wave $Wave &= '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' $Wave &= 'HP0hCI4BovfM/2AI2P7S93gCwgdG/N343gRTBhz6pfq+Bj4Ek/j4/OUHvAHW95f/NQgT//P3OgKpB4f86vicBFAGX/qc+n0GUATR+Nv8rAfiAQj4av8JCEj/F/j/AY8Hxvz7+FoESgai+pj6OgZgBBL5wfxvBwcCQPg7/9oHfv89+MQBdAcG/Qr5GQRFBuP6k/r5BW8EUfmo/DUHKAJ2+BH/qwev/2P4jAFXB0L9HfnaAz0GI/uQ+rsFfQSN+ZH8+wZKAqn45/5/B+D/iPhTATwHf/0w+ZkDNAZl+476eQWJBMv5e/zCBmkC2/jB/lMHDACu+CEBHwe1/UT5XwMqBqL7jvo9BZMEB/pm/IkGhwIP+Zv+JQc6ANT47AACB+/9WPkjAyAG3vuO+v8EngRC+lL8UgajAkP5dv73BmYA+vi7AOMGJf5t+ekCFQYa/I/6xQSkBHz6Q/waBr0CdflU/ssGjgAh+YwAxQZY/oL5tAIHBlL8lPqMBKkEtPo1/OYF0gKn+Tf+ngazAEj5YQClBon+m/l+AvcFivyb+lMErATs+ij8rwXpAtj5GP5yBtkAbfk2AIcGuf6w+UwC6wW+/J/6HgSxBB/7G/x+Bf0CBvr8/UkG+wCQ+Q0Aagbn/sf5GQLcBfL8pfrpA7QEVPsQ/EsFEQM3+uD9HAYfAbf55/9HBhX/3/noAcwFJ/2t+rMDtASL+wb8FgUiA2r6x/3uBT8B3/nA/yUGQf/7+bcBuAVb/bj6fgOyBL/7APzjBDADm/qx/cEFXAEJ+pr/AwZr/xb6iQGmBYv9wvpNA68E8fv7+7IEPQPI+p39lgV4AS76ev/jBZH/L/pfAZEFuv3Q+hoDqgQk/Pn7gARHA/j6iv1rBZIBVvpY/8EFuP9L+jQBfQXo/dz66wKmBFT89PtRBFQDJvt2/UAFrAF9+jj/nwXd/2j6CQFnBRX+6/q8Ap4EhPz0+yEEXANT+2f9FQXCAaP6Hf99Bf//gvrkAFQFPf73+pMCmASu/PT79gNjA3/7Wf3rBNcByfoC/1sFHACj+sAAOwVl/gn7ZgKPBNz89fvHA2oDrPtM/cAE6gHy+uf+OAU8AMH6mgAjBZD+Gvs4AoUEC/34+5kDbgPZ+z/9lQQAAhn7zP4UBV8A3vpzAAsFu/4r+wwCewQ5/fr7agN0Awb8Mv1rBBMCQPuz/vEEfQD8+lEA8wTh/jz75AFxBGP9/ftAA3cDMPwo/UIEJAJm+5z+0ASYABn7MQDdBAL/Tvu/AWQEiv0D/BkDdwNY/CL9HAQvAov7iv6uBLAAN/sTAMMEJv9h+5kBVwSy/Qr88AJ4A3/8G/32AzwCrvt3/o8EyQBS+/r/qgRF/3T7dgFLBNj9EPzIAnkDpvwU/c8DSwLS+2P+bATjAHD72v+TBGj/hftQAT8E//0W/KACeQPP/A39qANYAvf7T/5LBPwAjvu8/3kEiv+Z+ywBMQQl/h78egJ3A/b8B/2BA2UCGfxC/iYEEwGr+6P/XgSq/677CgEfBE/+JPxTAnQDHv0F/VkDbgJB/DH+AwQsAcT7kP87BNP/tfv5AAAEg/4V/E4CTQNr/dH8bwM4Aqj80P1HBMkAbPzM/vsE1f5S/U/8ugx1+Qr2rw9f9lsGdfqk/DgPLfD3BMEEdvg8CaHzUgkvA6fxug3F+ZgBxwFb9iYQB/Wi/WsKJPalCID39wGICmTvIgqd/x78lgbf800Np/xM9mMNKfdOBSv98PrCDmTxrwPyBfn3rggK9XAHtwRn8bsMMvs9AOACG/YJD/T2HPzqCoD2oAcd+VcAJAs38I0IDAEp++4GivSaC3r+dfUGDTX48QOg/gX6YQ7y8voB/Aaz9zkIWPakBfQFffGZC5v8+P7IAxT21g3K+MP6OgsB940GpPrv/oILLfH4BmMCXPoUB1X18QkZANn0ggxS+Z4C7f9W+dQNhPRiANgHn/egB6n3/AP4BsPxZAr5/dP9gAQ99pEMh/qc+VkLpfduBRT8' $Wave &= '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' $Wave &= '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' $Wave &= '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' $Wave &= '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' $Wave &= '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' $Wave &= 'CwCyAHX/w/+xAMX/T/8JAar/MP9SAU7/fP83AS3/y//YAHn/tv+hAOf/TP/PAAAAA/8pAbb/Iv9DAWz/ff/5AIv/nf+cAPv/V/+UAEIA+f7kABwA5/4oAcX/Lv8IAbH/d/+hAAQAaP9kAGgADv+SAHMA0P7rACcA8f77AO3/SP+mABEAb/9GAHcANP9DALAA3P6WAIYA0P7OADgAHP+fACoAa/83AHUAYP8EAMsACv82ANIA0f6EAIsA/f6FAFIAXf8vAHAAg//d/8kAR//h//4A9f4pANYA9/5TAIUAT/8kAHAAm//I/7UAif+d/wgBN//M/wcBEP8NALsASP8OAHwApf/C/5kAwv91//IAiP95/w==' Return Binary(_Base64Decode($Wave)) EndFunc ;==>Wave Func _Base64Decode($input_string) Local $struct = DllStructCreate("int") Local $a_Call = DllCall("Crypt32.dll", "int", "CryptStringToBinary", "str", $input_string, "int", 0, "int", 1, "ptr", 0, "ptr", DllStructGetPtr($struct, 1), "ptr", 0, "ptr", 0) If @error Or Not $a_Call[0] Then Return SetError(1, 0, "") Local $a = DllStructCreate("byte[" & DllStructGetData($struct, 1) & "]") $a_Call = DllCall("Crypt32.dll", "int", "CryptStringToBinary", "str", $input_string, "int", 0, "int", 1, "ptr", DllStructGetPtr($a), "ptr", DllStructGetPtr($struct, 1), "ptr", 0, "ptr", 0) If @error Or Not $a_Call[0] Then Return SetError(2, 0, "") Return DllStructGetData($a, 1) EndFunc ;==>_Base64Decode  

Display Font from Memory:
      ;coded by UEZ #include <GDIPlus.au3> Global Const $bFont = _bFont() $sFontname = "Jellyka - Estrya's Handwriting" $hGui = GUICreate("Example 1", 400, 320) $tFont = DllStructCreate('byte[' & BinaryLen($bFont) & ']') DllStructSetData($tFont, 1, $bFont) $hFont = _WinAPI_AddFontMemResourceEx(DllStructGetPtr($tFont), DllStructGetSize($tFont)) GUICtrlCreateLabel("AutoIt Memory Font Example", 25, 10, 380, 100) GUICtrlSetFont(-1, 100, 400, 0, $sFontname, 4) GUISetState(@SW_SHOW) _GDIPlus_Startup() $hGfx = _GDIPlus_GraphicsCreateFromHWND($hGui) $hCollection = _GDIPlus_NewPrivateFontCollection() _GDIPlus_PrivateAddMemoryFont($hCollection, DllStructGetPtr($tFont), DllStructGetSize($tFont)) $hFamily = _GDIPlus_CreateFontFamilyFromName($sFontname, $hCollection) $hFont = _GDIPlus_FontCreate($hFamily, 80) $hFormat = _GDIPlus_StringFormatCreate() $tLayout = _GDIPlus_RectFCreate(60, 230, 400, 80) $hBrush = _GDIPlus_BrushCreateSolid(0xFF404040) _GDIPlus_GraphicsFillRect($hGfx, 0, 200, 400, 200, $hBrush) _GDIPlus_BrushSetSolidColor($hBrush, 0xFFF0F0AF) _GDIPlus_GraphicsDrawStringEx($hGfx, "GDI+ Schrift", $hFont, $tLayout, $hFormat, $hBrush) While GUIGetMsg() <> -3 Sleep(10) WEnd GUIDelete($hGui) _WinAPI_RemoveFontMemResourceEx($hFont) _GDIPlus_FontDispose($hFont) _GDIPlus_FontFamilyDispose($hFamily) _GDIPlus_StringFormatDispose($hFormat) _GDIPlus_BrushDispose($hBrush) _GDIPlus_GraphicsDispose($hGfx) _GDIPlus_Shutdown() $tLayout = 0 GUIDelete() Exit #region ;Code was generated by: File to Base64 String Code Generator Func _bFont() Local $bFont $bFont &= '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' $bFont &= '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' $bFont &= '0gDTAGgA6QAA6wCJAGoAaQAAawBtAGwAbgAAoABvAHEAcAAAcgBzAHUAdAAAdgB3AOgAeAAAegB5AHsAfQAAfAC3AKEAfwAAfgCAAIEA6gAA7AC5AQIBAwABBAEFAQYBBwAA+wD8AQgBCQABCgELAP0A/gABDAENAQ4A/wAA9gD3APgA1QAA4ADhAK8AsAAA+QD6AOIA4wAAugFpAWoBawABbADkAOUBbQAA1gDfANkA2gAA2wDeANcA3QAAsQCyAiICIwAAtQC2AMMCJAAAswC0AMQAggAAwQCHAPUCKhAAmQDtgIilAJIAAjsAjwI9ALhUAnuCqRaEAESAaeIAAUABsgIKAiQAAkQCZAK2AuoAAwYDHgM0A1oAA5gDzgQEBE4ABIgE2gUWBVwABbYF/gYkBk4ABnAGmga8BvwAB3oHxAgmCFQACKII5AlICZYACeoKMgpqCr4ACugLNguWC9oADDQMrA0ODWwADaQN8g4cDm4ADrYO7A9OD4AAD5wP0A/2EBAAEC4QZhCgEMgAEQoRNhGIEdwAEgQSKhJoEp4AErwTCBM2E2YAE6wT8BQWFEQAFHoUqBTGFPwAFSwViBXCFggAFiQWaBaMFpgAFqQWsBa8FsgAFtQW4BbsFvgAFwQXEBccFygAFzQXQBdMF1gAF2QXjBe4F+4AGCIYLhg6GEYAGFIYXhhqGHZAGIIYjhiaQADKQBkQGV4ZqkAA+AAaRhrIGzQbngAbthvcG9wcXEAcvh0MHUxCAKoBTwAeCB5UHpQeIsJIAPwfQkAATh+AWh9mH+YgPEYACFYgcEIAfCCIIIiuIQZCABQhIkAAAjhCAFQhYCFsIQB4IYQhkCGcIQCoIbQhwCHMIQDYIeQh8CH8IiIIQAAuIlJEAHIiApRIAKAirCK4IojEItRCAOAi7EYAAPgjBCMQIyYjADwjUiNeI2ojAHYjgiOOI5ojgKYjsiO+I8pEAADWI+Ij7iP6JAAGJBIkHiQqJAA2JEIkTiRaJABiJG4keiSGJACSJJ4kqiS2JADCJM4k2iTmJCDyJP4lCkAAGCUIJCUwQgA8JUolAFYlZCVwJX4lAIolliWiJa4liLolxkQA0iXeIgAA6iX2JgImDiYEGiYDADImPiZKASIAViZiJm4megAmhiaSJp4mqgEiALYmwibOJtoAJuYm8ib+JwoQJxYnIiIALic6ACdGJ1InXidqACd2J4InjieaACemJ7InvifKACfWJ+In7if6ACgGKBIoGiguAChCKFAoXihsVCh4IgCEJgCQIACeESAApiiuIgC2KL5EKMYgAM4o1iAA3lQo5iAA7iAA9iAA/hQpBiAADiIAGikmACkyKT4pSilWVCliNgBqIAByMgB6ACmGKZIpnimqFCm2IADCIADKKdJQKd4p5iQA8iIA+lAp+ioCIgAKKgASECoaKiIgACoqMlQqOiIAQjIASiYAUhUkAF4mAGYgAG4qdlUgAH4gAIYyAJIgAJ4BIACmKq4qtiq+ESQAyirWJADiKu4AKvorBisSKx7QKyorNigAQj8APwBPPwA/AD8APQAAAuDMAAYFIADgzgcAACERCCERJYAAAQAEAID8IAPA/EAFgLgIIATAoagCAB8AALIBKwSOABEAAhvg2DMWHQEUAwACFSMmNTQTNwAjJzYDMhcGKwABIic1NgETDEAMZEwIGKQAqgcAux8NCw0QJQcACQSOBBQMHP4A3P7lSREnggEA1hgEEvyaRCgIPAgoYAsmA10AAP4ESQAOABoAAAATMhcVBiMnACM2PQE0JzU0BgcgDcABNTY1JzQAziYKETcEBCgAHFgYHioMLAQABEk8JGwEWRMAGBAcDAcPCBgADKwQBIcZEAsB4RUaAKECcgL9EABNAFTlFQczNxgWFRSgFAABFxUUAAciBwYdAQcmAYAMNyMiFQYVMwAVByMiJzcHJjUgDz+ADhUgESAaNDcQNj8BMwEGMzI1gDY3JzUDNzPAAwAVAa4I' $bFont &= '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' $bFont &= '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' $bFont &= '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' $bFont &= 'IwAT2dAKAweBEjATI9BNEChlUDMzAZATNaE50CkVARAUNTQBBp5KCCAEX4EwFDAK7CiABARxd/wbDcBvALAEOAh8cAQEABQIFQsDwFwwIGAWGhj+ITQERBgEFBDQIQEADFkBQNcsGAo2BPB4FAQQVnJB/+T/fgIgnAQOACGVTRAFgeFLNTQlNjMHchIDwKPhKBAlJicBBACBk4T+nIZqVgAOARCfHYTSSgAEQJzkghYQ/gD8bAQEDoSWugAU/p/zVFAcjgDGWEiOwhQUKQAH3KZ2TUsBDAyMNOEPkKETACYCiJ8EJrBULwA204jAFAMkNzYzgIjgBiQWFxAAFSawBhUiH2AjsVWysjC00FQzNQMIBxczkF6jCBUHADQBB4keFgjkAK9FJDHTxjo4gCj+3MYuBwXAdCAIJFAtC5BpWAwCBHBlJlBe/vbXAEUgDCmDhEy8ACQ8Uj46Fj99ADgcBOAEEDREAIAYNDJq+X8UADwVFSQk/cQoCBAiElBfAQAwAICfArAEgwAa9iRdwEszgWghG4AjL+EsqAAEFGAETBTEtQB7CIKWLKwMTgAiDGQJBIMSLgAkKv36hAyABAAMSBwIWHCOAQTmlDAFNP/oAoDQBDwANbEWFQEFMR+FwBYnQEATNSMCE34AJjUjFQIDBxQd8bATsAEBQ/FJNjMCEGQcXAigSEEXBAAEYAStIxwcGCAuNigILBAgFEwACAwEHwlIJScAOl5gJAQ8MP0AtLAUsVsEBNwAOBQYDMQB9AQA/mAEGGR4GAQA/pz+qAQMKTsASgKiIFwInPgoPPTscCCzEJ3bBCbdMIexCQcVQFIRFVQUEyGYA+AJIwAJI03AmBAACSFKHQGydztWAVCIUsYXwJAVEDcygDUDEBMBwxigFwAsFDwUiS8QBAAENBgMCBBoCBAQW00QcJqEJBQLgK6wpRIwKRaSBBQAFEgE3RBsFAQA4/7bFKD+/HQAAYz8lAj++/4AaUxEDAF2AaYACBAlmxAcCAiAYZcYEAQCCuAsAFgYDBS8/chEQAG0AU8BSfI/FMAAkwNMBCdTgzEkf6F5hNaxNfW69JFyVKFfIwA2AbgQkIB01ABzfeVzHGyCbgCJMz1booIwtAA9SxC8iFC8eABwUCpWBDUEJwAPfYai6KhQvABKWnOVhIwIdADEZT8cvUMcuAB6biDEgEgIHAIw8i3/EACXAvBABBsAHwAz8F4ANBMgo6wTUt/BmyInTDMWsG/jdiUHMOA3bCYvcI2AACRQN3AKAQIXMIN4AQnvgP4CcEBHFgY8EHpuAByyIgQihrxgADLSjAEk9NNpAFAwECQcBAQ3AC0MAWz+yIKKCLgBSPBRBBtYPgBSCIOV/owIbADNHygwHBwgfwDBcRcMKQc8sQCHhAzLYTgEOwC5aI9tXUMY/ggMbGwyOQH/9f/ATQUVBIEAIEExQPwRFLC8ACch4kBTQF4ia/3R2wMTDFAV4EFRFeFeYxV/ACrDX4AhEVfQIeAigDwiAAc1NgFNz7GYAPx9s1o6gjYIAA9dICAcBCJOBFkjwI/v8QhZRwAQlIhcAQBYVABgQDw8DKKmVABscnpKQlUjBAA3GQgEFk4IMwBhlDQc/phdSwDZW1kEgYyN/gD994neZix0KABYBBgEMEgwCAB4PAgBcBQYaABoZO2nMEwIOAC4dmoYaVNIGACgbBAQkLRPeU6/AFMpRAFJbxAEAKAIvAAAAv+WAAAkAxID5AA+AABDAAATMzIXABYVFAUHFQQXABYXFSYnJi8BABUUFzcXMwYHACInJjU0NzY3ABAjJzczMh8BABUWMzY1NCcmACsBIh0BFBcjACY1NhMUFzUjABYwjtJY/ugEAAEbpVIeeKxkAJAUIAwEBAkPADkTlGQBLxgMAAQMIBgEAQfwAGjAfASEVARkABrGQAQD5HhGAE55mwRQP5lGACoEcFA4JAQQAExYCAQYBNgMACQUKAYSAaQMAAR4dHgwil49AEdcNAQb' $bFont &= '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' $bFont &= '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' $bFont &= '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' $bFont &= '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' $bFont &= 'dhdDCzcnNgFABFtFEKwIoCMMIDEPJBAMwD0UNAAEhCVXtAwYEAIQ4JYcDAQFAtgAQBUXEEaGCAQgVooIDOQgARgsABQI5BQEDycUANBiQkAECUf+APgcPyEQD0VMBNBgcZkAY/8kAuBzBHgALdAToFnSJfYGgAcSCiMjejEboSuRHiGwAR8BIyZwexA3QDYTFAc1B2CZAQD7aBC0TIxgoAAIgJRYsEwKOgAUWnaUQCQEDwAtTNRrCRgUDAAMBHiAj+FfHQAMpIR4NIJyXQCrFJSgYCQEMwDZj0kMTHir/QCYuKwSvo2vAYAsvFT6vAgEEACIAAAEsBIMAzBwkOIQcC9JAF0zHREmwUk6AwBcNjAugK+igy8BUcAeNCcjwCgjoAE1FUBeN9MCFgBaIyYjEaCaIiciUBY1AjWSNBAgFzPhAjUzQIAIMzY18AMBZDAsAJDgbIWXEPxcAAxgY5uUT2WpAIM07DgECEgcAHYyCARQUy0wAPRgRAxsAoYnAAEER1kCEhcJAdAobCw4BCwECAAbLRAESHwYAwCodNfxeHR0AQBckKedbP5M8ACQQJheNiTV0wAoKCwQEMQ0IACCUgQraY9XeAAlG15+CScRBwAUFAgIMBAUDAAEAQFPODAMMACgCEdtDKhoWBBIXSsE8BloAJ9AAvADFwATkLNO9xMQ5CPwny+ANUEQEAxAEPngDCYjkUHgLFEQUF2go+gHBiWVMDXREbOjwmoANTYBXBwNJ6AAiBycmZOhGwQAmDioZCAopKggQLw3GQQwG2Y+AAgkTAQMRVswIAEMBCMRcDEUBABvFXQEZlJTVQAgZiIIHwMXGADIOzEIe1lQkAAgDNqyMP5AbgAaBHhCRoFvHAAEBBUDIHgEaEAoBLiMtBzhMgQABJBoMFhYMBQCqDFN4wH8Ad8DTpxwHVANkpkzN3C9M/8wxmBpYbZR0vFM0AvQAJLA8BYzFSKQJ8HBYtBwVuGRDSY1Ji8gKrGjwB4ANQaHCCAEWCSACDQILAQMtIAMIBAEAxkQUdAdE4AQDgo8LD5CINIAIwQUChoEDwUEBAjAPDVfDKQMAANjRSc5A5wWQEYMGAgHCaCwECAPMSAYMGBRHAQAUHCUCHAkHEwAECBAJCwQDAcAVTkvEBQYTAzACBi0KyVk4dqwUaAPAjwAuzCHC7LCJWaGo+eFAzQ4hQAakAJcAOLweAwAoJejMhAveAE2uqx37Ax3ATNGI//TAwoEZxEQRisAWXMiBgcCBBcH0MIQHwE3M14UwC+gBTAFsGInUFATxDYLci83NSWwBoA87DcnYGShPzfiJbAigddcMjeSjQFKc0AB4QwLAFFAIAIekEAEABg8f0UYVyEMBCcZcBRATJRAfACMBGwgAbNARAAkCCxdfyw0OAAYOAQEO5EPbQCRU2JyIHQgsAAowFcEZxgzuQD+818NFxBY/gD9dRAEDgbsWACcBCRoEAgDqQCzASG//oH+2AAoDEOtBMMoBAALFQgQCAlzLQgXGQ9AbAwQCAQA2TtYRARocBiAj5EbJQRLeXG3gbAUAFYDUgQ2kEJ+QtEPMD9y5eEiQAsRMCZzsTCQDRcWETCTTQExI8Q2BcBWFAECgGvwbAIiUDEANycBvhAAkIB01HN95XMAHGyCbokzPVsAooIwtD1LELwAiFC8eHBQKlYABDUCJQgQ/owA+zkEHBgYGAsAATUBVhIEBDYAD32GouioFrwAULxKWnOVhIwACHTEZT8cvUMAHLh6biDEgEgACBwwDAgQOv4Adv7KohgIMCAAcwGFAW42DAAAAAMATgDbBYIAAgsAGQAlADIAAAABMxckITIAFxUUBQcjIicAFhUmJwQjJjUAND8BFwUVFjsAATI3NSYjIgcIIRQXARg/ATQnACMiAV4I1AFTAAEZvR/+pEhMADmLGD13/v9TAJCUVEz++CYuABBdy1V/c0EBAOyIaUsg7ZsMAIxI6AILiHBQAAxzRQQkGQs2AEJECEBQ' $bFont &= 'RAwMAJQIFDgEXGwVgC8gfBghDwAAAAACAAwBOAHYAgD0AB8AKwAAEwAzFh0BBzMyF4AUKwEiBxUUAZ9CNwB+JzU3MwCMNgATFhcVIgUmPQABNDc24AgQCABcaw08mA8FDAAMCwkQBBQrOQAMGC4uBAmjXwAFbP7EJGi1AgD0BhYETBwQlAAIFQMojAQcEAAMEGz+mAQUDIAwBQsMEAQkAIUAABEAiADtA7AEAESBPjIdARQHABUHNxYVBg8BAjMAAxQPARUXMwIVgEM9ATc1JyNIBiMngJMjBwJBNWEBTDYzFweBk4BQFwI2ABHBBChkBEQAJAZmBAQoPGgABAQMDAwkBAQABBQUDDwIBCwAGEwULAQPGQQQCAUPBIBAEC4SABADsFQcWWsYADwMCgoLHUgEAAsJBxUEfFAgCAzMDAAbDAwcFABQCAUHDAkXTABIGGgEYDwcFCAMM10MUMBOBAAAFAE2AcoCYgCAHQAmADwAQ0IwTBcGwDABcTMGwFAnAwABwCo2MzcXNTTSB4AyMjeAdiWBWYA2WiMCCgYBNwBUB4EvIgAHzAwICAhkGAAWLgRHPQw5GwA7MRQsFlYEMAB4DAQzKQRREwABKBQohBgcJAAYO2c2dFxoJABMRjIIPjYCEgAYEiIIUBA0QABUCCQYbAQMBAAilgQMZDzcCAAgDEg8BBwVQQA4ED9lGJQQSAgMCGzALgP/zwAgNAFzAs7AXx8AAjNALhYVBycjFRPAJUMsNDdAXiM1IsIHgCg2PQEmwH+AgyACBzM3FcArNTYAATY3J8MsEAQABCQqYhg4fAQAJAgPFRwQYBEAmQgQSPs5BBwAGBgYDAE0KhIgBAIbAyFAUisVABxsDSsMS100ACggFEQYIDAEVDzzQMtQB8s0wcoCAP/6ABUBNgN5gAAiACwAADeDmiQ1NIGjNTZASxcUhAMGAck2NSc3AVEUBxMBgTSBrFZcmAB8LAQWHiMpDAAtB/wYCRskoAAIBBi4rAgiDgAgHw0VCjoQMgC+tmIsFAQkRACX/scmGhwgOAAIBAgYBEoiA0AANBAgRBTBw/+A3f+TAOkDb8BFIBsAAAcjASATEgI1QT8DBzMXBhMEIifCEBUGCwwMIGRMCBikoEQHuwAfDQsNECUHCQJtgFsdASMBG0kAESeC/ioYBBKAA2ZEKDwIKGJtACYA4QGKArkADBAAQV9hCgEHFB8OAYIMoH+hQgYHBhVAFBcUFxUHwRo3AAFaBAz++BSAACQEyPQwIAwMAAVjSJQkaGkPALQCuQQUJ/77ABwHTSQ4OAwhAO9IhAQUCA1DAEQgExUGBggIEEQISHjjeyAAnAACBAKEABQALYlgDhYXgiYGByMgZ5sBK4AMB0QCYFMzBsAOEUARJicHAAMBCCcAsSTgBjoQDA0A3yjwRKSgXwEICBoygGsYBPwICCtlGMAKBmYnHQAIPKgXNQwINwCtLBQkdAwJaQAXMRAlW1IOLABOAiBAoAwdDwUAJCBAEf//ABH/gNYCCgTdAiLhH0HgokMBMgIe5AITRATq5gLXAQXiAhTAAJMDTATc4AKgphHiAoACEGAaAACNAARsBKMALgBd+2AagoY1wJRjJ8NCgJagAXoWYBoV4nBgKWNJwC4XS0FZoFgngK43NkBHFRfhreF2Iq434F00JyYBIQgjNgQsQEQkAAgsXX8sNDgYADgEBDtdNA9tAJFTYnIgdCCwACjAV/2lEJCAAHTUc33lcxxsAIJuiTM9W6KCADC0PUsQvIhQALx4cFAqVgQ1QANhKAQLFeClCQBzLRcZDwQICAAMEAgEgFk7WABEBGhwGI+RGwAlBEt5JAFCD2B9hqLoqDjMYToEAAAZARsCFAIl0AAVABxgIDxiSReKkyDMWnsBbCWKrXwnipJHkHsCJcSJLFjIiQaCFXxgFQEAJgKLwAB2A1cADmCMwWYIIycj4is1NEYmCAoRN6C0HANXPAAkbARZExgQHAQMB2EGHQKI' $bFont &= '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' $bFont &= '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' $bFont &= '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' $bFont &= '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' $bFont &= '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' $bFont &= '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' $bFont = _Base64Decode($bFont) Local $tSource = DllStructCreate('byte[' & BinaryLen($bFont) & ']') DllStructSetData($tSource, 1, $bFont) Local $tDecompress _WinAPI_LZNTDecompress($tSource, $tDecompress) $tSource = 0 Return Binary(DllStructGetData($tDecompress, 1)) EndFunc ;==>_bFont Func _Base64Decode($input_string) Local $struct = DllStructCreate("int") Local $a_Call = DllCall("Crypt32.dll", "int", "CryptStringToBinary", "str", $input_string, "int", 0, "int", 1, "ptr", 0, "ptr", DllStructGetPtr($struct, 1), "ptr", 0, "ptr", 0) If @error Or Not $a_Call[0] Then Return SetError(1, 0, "") Local $a = DllStructCreate("byte[" & DllStructGetData($struct, 1) & "]") $a_Call = DllCall("Crypt32.dll", "int", "CryptStringToBinary", "str", $input_string, "int", 0, "int", 1, "ptr", DllStructGetPtr($a), "ptr", DllStructGetPtr($struct, 1), "ptr", 0, "ptr", 0) If @error Or Not $a_Call[0] Then Return SetError(2, 0, "") Return DllStructGetData($a, 1) EndFunc ;==>_Base64Decode Func _WinAPI_LZNTDecompress(ByRef $tInput, ByRef $tOutput, $iBufferSize = 0x800000) Local $tBuffer, $Ret $tOutput = 0 $tBuffer = DllStructCreate('byte[' & $iBufferSize & ']') If @error Then Return SetError(1, 0, 0) $Ret = DllCall('ntdll.dll', 'uint', 'RtlDecompressBuffer', 'ushort', 0x0002, 'ptr', DllStructGetPtr($tBuffer), 'ulong', $iBufferSize, 'ptr', DllStructGetPtr($tInput), 'ulong', DllStructGetSize($tInput), 'ulong*', 0) If @error Then Return SetError(2, 0, 0) If $Ret[0] Then Return SetError(3, $Ret[0], 0) $tOutput = DllStructCreate('byte[' & $Ret[6] & ']') If Not _WinAPI_MoveMemory(DllStructGetPtr($tOutput), DllStructGetPtr($tBuffer), $Ret[6]) Then $tOutput = 0 Return SetError(4, 0, 0) EndIf Return $Ret[6] EndFunc ;==>_WinAPI_LZNTDecompress #endregion #region MemFont ; #FUNCTION# ====================================================================================== ; Name ..........: _GDIPlus_CreateFontFamilyFromName() ; Description ...: Creates a FontFamily object based on a specified font family. ; Syntax ........: _GDIPlus_CreateFontFamilyFromName($sFontname[, $hCollection = 0]) ; Parameters ....: $sFontname - [in] Name of the font family. For example, Arial.ttf is the name of the Arial font family. ; $hCollection - [optional] [in] Pointer to the PrivateFontCollection object to delete. (default:0) ; Return values .: Success - a pointer to the new FontFamily object. ; Failure - 0 ; Author ........: Prog@ndy, Yashied ; Modified ......: ; Remarks .......: ; Related .......: ; Link ..........: @@MsdnLink@@ GdipCreateFontFamilyFromName ; Example .......: ; ================================================================================================= Func _GDIPlus_CreateFontFamilyFromName($sFontname, $hCollection = 0) Local $aResult = DllCall($__g_hGDIPDll, 'int', 'GdipCreateFontFamilyFromName', 'wstr', $sFontname, 'ptr', $hCollection, 'ptr*', 0) If @error Then Return SetError(1, 0, 0) Return SetError($aResult[0], 0, $aResult[3]) EndFunc ;==>_GDIPlus_CreateFontFamilyFromName ; #FUNCTION# ====================================================================================== ; Name ..........: _GDIPlus_DeletePrivateFontCollection() ; Description ...: Deletes the specified PrivateFontCollection object. ; Syntax ........: _GDIPlus_DeletePrivateFontCollection($hCollection) ; Parameters ....: $hCollection - [in] Pointer to the PrivateFontCollection object to delete. ; Return values .: Success - True ; Failure - False ; Author ........: Prog@ndy, Yashied ; Modified ......: ; Remarks .......: ; Related .......: ; Link ..........: @@MsdnLink@@ GdipDeletePrivateFontCollection ; Example .......: ; ================================================================================================= Func _GDIPlus_DeletePrivateFontCollection($hCollection) Local $aResult = DllCall($__g_hGDIPDll, 'int', 'GdipDeletePrivateFontCollection', 'ptr*', $hCollection) If @error Then Return SetError(1, 0, False) Return SetError($aResult[0], 0, $aResult[0] = 0) EndFunc ;==>_GDIPlus_DeletePrivateFontCollection ; #FUNCTION# ====================================================================================== ; Name ..........: _GDIPlus_NewPrivateFontCollection() ; Description ...: Creates an PrivateFontCollection object. ; Syntax ........: _GDIPlus_NewPrivateFontCollection() ; Parameters ....: ; Return values .: Success - a pointer to the PrivateFontCollection object. ; Failure - 0 ; Author ........: Prog@ndy, Yashied ; Modified ......: ; Remarks .......: ; Related .......: ; Link ..........: @@MsdnLink@@ GdipNewPrivateFontCollection ; Example .......: ; ================================================================================================= Func _GDIPlus_NewPrivateFontCollection() Local $aResult = DllCall($__g_hGDIPDll, 'int', 'GdipNewPrivateFontCollection', 'ptr*', 0) If @error Then Return SetError(1, 0, 0) Return SetError($aResult[0], 0, $aResult[1]) EndFunc ;==>_GDIPlus_NewPrivateFontCollection ; #FUNCTION# ====================================================================================== ; Name ..........: _GDIPlus_PrivateAddMemoryFont() ; Description ...: Adds a font file from memory to the private font collection. ; Syntax ........: _GDIPlus_PrivateAddMemoryFont($hCollection, $pMemory, $iLength) ; Parameters ....: $hCollection - [in] Pointer to the font collection object. ; $pMemory - [in] A pointer to a font resource. ; $iLength - [in] The number of bytes in the font resource that is pointed to by $pMemory. ; Return values .: Success - True ; Failure - False ; Author ........: Eukalyptus ; Modified ......: ; Remarks .......: ; Related .......: ; Link ..........: @@MsdnLink@@ GdipPrivateAddMemoryFont ; Example .......: ; ================================================================================================= Func _GDIPlus_PrivateAddMemoryFont($hCollection, $pMemory, $iLength) Local $aResult = DllCall($__g_hGDIPDll, 'int', 'GdipPrivateAddMemoryFont', 'ptr', $hCollection, 'ptr', $pMemory, 'int', $iLength) If @error Then Return SetError(1, 0, False) Return SetError($aResult[0], 0, $aResult[0] = 0) EndFunc ;==>_GDIPlus_PrivateAddMemoryFont #endregion MemFont  

Display embedded ico file in system tray:
      #include <GDIPlus.au3> #include <WindowsConstants.au3> _GDIPlus_Startup() Global $hBmp = _GDIPlus_BitmapCreateFromMemory(_AutoIt_Icon()) ;load ico and convert it to a GDI+ bitmap ;convert bitmap to HIcon Global $hIcon = _GDIPlus_HICONCreateFromBitmap($hBmp) _WinAPI_TraySetHIcon($hIcon) Global $hGUI = GUICreate("Display embedded ico file in tray", 320, 50) GUICtrlCreateLabel("Look at tray icon", 0, 0, 300, 200) GUICtrlSetFont(-1, 30) GUISetState() Do Until GUIGetMsg() = -3 _GDIPlus_BitmapDispose($hBmp) _WinAPI_DestroyIcon($hIcon) _GDIPlus_Shutdown() Exit Func _WinAPI_TraySetHIcon($hIcon) ;function by Mat Local Const $tagNOTIFYICONDATA = _ "dword Size;" & _ "hwnd Wnd;" & _ "uint ID;" & _ "uint Flags;" & _ "uint CallbackMessage;" & _ "ptr Icon;" & _ "wchar Tip[128];" & _ "dword State;" & _ "dword StateMask;" & _ "wchar Info[256];" & _ "uint Timeout;" & _ "wchar InfoTitle[64];" & _ "dword InfoFlags;" & _ "dword Data1;word Data2;word Data3;byte Data4[8];" & _ "ptr BalloonIcon" Local Const $TRAY_ICON_GUI = WinGetHandle(AutoItWinGetTitle()), $NIM_ADD = 0, $NIM_MODIFY = 1, $NIF_MESSAGE = 1, $NIF_ICON = 2, $AUT_WM_NOTIFYICON = $WM_USER + 1, $AUT_NOTIFY_ICON_ID = 1 Local $tNOTIFY = DllStructCreate($tagNOTIFYICONDATA) DllStructSetData($tNOTIFY, "Size", DllStructGetSize($tNOTIFY)) DllStructSetData($tNOTIFY, "Wnd", $TRAY_ICON_GUI) DllStructSetData($tNOTIFY, "ID", $AUT_NOTIFY_ICON_ID) DllStructSetData($tNOTIFY, "Icon", $hIcon) DllStructSetData($tNOTIFY, "Flags", BitOR($NIF_ICON, $NIF_MESSAGE)) DllStructSetData($tNOTIFY, "CallbackMessage", $AUT_WM_NOTIFYICON) Local $aRet = DllCall("shell32.dll", "int", "Shell_NotifyIconW", "dword", $NIM_MODIFY, "ptr", DllStructGetPtr($tNOTIFY)) If (@error) Then Return SetError(1, 0, 0) Return $aRet[0] <> 0 EndFunc ;==>_Tray_SetHIcon ;Code below was generated by: 'File to Base64 String' Code Generator v1.12 Build 2013-05-17 Func _AutoIt_Icon($bSaveBinary = False, $sSavePath = @ScriptDir) Local $AutoIt_Icon $AutoIt_Icon &= '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' Local $bString = Binary(_Base64Decode($AutoIt_Icon)) If $bSaveBinary Then Local $hFile = FileOpen($sSavePath & "\AutoIt.ico", 18) FileWrite($hFile, $bString) FileClose($hFile) EndIf Return $bString EndFunc ;==>_AutoIt_Icon Func _Base64Decode($sB64String) Local $aCrypt = DllCall("Crypt32.dll", "bool", "CryptStringToBinaryA", "str", $sB64String, "dword", 0, "dword", 1, "ptr", 0, "dword*", 0, "ptr", 0, "ptr", 0) If @error Or Not $aCrypt[0] Then Return SetError(1, 0, "") Local $bBuffer = DllStructCreate("byte[" & $aCrypt[5] & "]") $aCrypt = DllCall("Crypt32.dll", "bool", "CryptStringToBinaryA", "str", $sB64String, "dword", 0, "dword", 1, "struct*", $bBuffer, "dword*", $aCrypt[5], "ptr", 0, "ptr", 0) If @error Or Not $aCrypt[0] Then Return SetError(2, 0, "") Return DllStructGetData($bBuffer, 1) EndFunc ;==>_Base64Decode  

Display a transparent image in GUI:
      #include <GDIPlus.au3> #include <GUIConstantsEx.au3> #include <WindowsConstants.au3> _GDIPlus_Startup() Global $iW, $iH, $hImage, $hBitmap, $hGUI $hImage = _GDIPlus_BitmapCreateFromMemory(_Torus()) $hBitmap = _GDIPlus_BitmapCreateHBITMAPFromBitmap($hImage) $iW = _GDIPlus_ImageGetWidth($hImage) $iH = _GDIPlus_ImageGetHeight($hImage) $hGUI = GUICreate("", $iW, $iH, -1, -1, $WS_POPUP, $WS_EX_LAYERED) GUISetState() _WinAPI_DisplayTransparentBitmapInGUI($hBitmap, $hGUI) Do Until GUIGetMsg() = $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE _GDIPlus_BitmapDispose($hImage) _GDIPlus_Shutdown() GUIDelete() Func _WinAPI_DisplayTransparentBitmapInGUI($hHBitmap, $hGUI, $iOpacity = 0xFF) If Not BitAND(GUIGetStyle($hGUI)[1], $WS_EX_LAYERED) = $WS_EX_LAYERED Then Return SetError(1, 0, 0) Local Const $hScrDC = _WinAPI_GetDC(0), $hMemDC = _WinAPI_CreateCompatibleDC($hScrDC), $hOld = _WinAPI_SelectObject($hMemDC, $hHBitmap) Local $tSize = DllStructCreate($tagSIZE) $tSize.X = $iW $tSize.Y = $iH Local $tSource = DllStructCreate($tagPOINT) Local $tBlend = DllStructCreate($tagBLENDFUNCTION) $tBlend.Alpha = $iOpacity $tBlend.Format = 1 _WinAPI_UpdateLayeredWindow($hGUI, $hScrDC, 0, DllStructGetPtr($tSize), $hMemDC, DllStructGetPtr($tSource), 0, DllStructGetPtr($tBlend), $ULW_ALPHA) _WinAPI_ReleaseDC(0, $hScrDC) _WinAPI_SelectObject($hMemDC, $hOld) _WinAPI_DeleteObject($hHBitmap) _WinAPI_DeleteDC($hMemDC) Return True EndFunc ;Code below was generated by: 'File to Base64 String' Code Generator v1.19 Build 2014-11-14 Func _Torus($bSaveBinary = False, $sSavePath = @ScriptDir) Local $Torus $Torus &= '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' $Torus &= 'FAmc/Pl39JJw91RZ+sc8gZQ9XPLTWpb6RIQm4PslqeoDkhgh5jFFKsEuZRDXHxAxlKqWGCGYAOwdyCOEnoHIID0BewjaplasuH7/L5smVYYEBRzGZJgYElwJsB6D3/+JJPgZvKk1BHJeUrHN0seCuy57uOTPxDEGf8bkEMCPgT6MA9LAG8yFBFpInvq+ipIiJESJIA+9gzkWeAYmAx2TEkl6BVzvwOXPPgbw4bsAelB5hWKpsbDYNhEk+CTAC/At/HEX4AqWP7USH+rSh7M9uSvlY+Cna8JSP89yD/ywpE8cWZI0nhmKZYpGtYG0aLCvXUmvA1nEYCdAF2Ux4B1IAjWRofIOZU0iEcLZQ+B6Btd/dQPABz9t44Q+HIZkWHISIAEux9L/g/hCLgrlT1vp7+VPltZkjwR/JY3SAfCHwE/EMbKBzJDzCHoWJEhYDkU8AO9XgK8TIiQDe4eCJZEggydAWXmENq/gFoW/7JuPoTz6Q9vZh26KyXBYyKQlI4HT/29H/f9B3D1Zgj6UQGHpz+DOMlfCu30OjCX4U0eKYcCXBCDAe7C7teaGb3r8FgncPCPhhngO/IYcghiylG8jhKK6goAMXH9QFNZjlGV1PvQKoTRynuGepwDe97sAN0HlDQ4LMiwJCYgACP7fPgjwXk5/yoXlTy4qu8LSn6WP1fqV5jcECMDP1zQCn0EvAM9gZ/B76TKLVjlJUAPNZCBySGIwKdoIURbFABk88F3MUDrQ0zr0Cp4srrKN5ZEjxZN7AX7nfQBfhgr4IREOOTJkc/+I8exKDIDRA/wBEuA9CIkjCPAdqEp+SQCSOFMdWjpY6mdmnwjh9/FcjtsE/A6tUfNneMwQhLyHOYdkyOzC1xpS4HHcMYvG7zKVTNoGnYo0tAGjrmQIbbvztB5vcWTS7jP9Wvn2QIZbRJLcRkWWwFnNQyWuUKDjpj0Uk5lIT7LQnbfEshWFdCETzdSXEPFMD2jNLVG94dXrVgG88ocAuvcA3L/fAl7WQ4LbPqSIsKgkuBIJMAPwUQyA34Hwm2LQ85qXDgM8qzzAFHkDdywzoM8tsGk77xgQ5I4cEvzmGEso3MeLa8CPgd5nYLSriCLwl2VdkoyxeHKBk1OCHH5bkoJAKwkBTXUaFRnMy8R9RrVt+pG484kNaYJ+EWYPv1s2KUdbi0/oB1+Bl9wOcMcB3xzJ5ymkHRKtVReNBFc6AvQA3iwzQANSyOl/Lt1Nqe/kTu7An3tP0PHg7ngC5DXw07HUAd+AHywQSw98VSvlS0cKD1wpS/T43oCsdiz4HGUv8NdVBFEGtKYUF97BlONhZsuRRMNg/QZ7BTD/a1sQJIEKDjSe64z0YiRCfhsS4WBFBMYMf4B3YsvZFoUELgj+g2nrAUYigC3hcxP8EhEsyNOKDK70zxxZ0pAAEvy4XQZSB5zu90tQ0tdIYEjDHqKSSKMs5rPd3xFeWkkjnhmhjMnA3iHJBslAlrpSX7ZwlV7BaBmSVgnRQFdxiLQIEfATLroY44RvAzwAg5JIkmFZy6MFJ4EIgt+TBRJoFAJ0nIY355gM9EJz5wmYHEIKedkjwG+AW1ZSp/SEGJQvDPiquUK99PcSaYQFAqDXCNhCDPYQLJnMdRCQwXkAssTJGyORDNitGOJYgX1B4j5pRCJMrQF40UsAtl4NsAkGwS875i1br7DgJHg9wM8iCf6Qg+AmAqyastLHLE7/dwzoK/mTi4CXS/8sr4BPa9b8UfB7GRQHfq2Njg7a8Iu/K2cTDyjlpVhIDiZFEyFIvkTJkFu/miVhRR4HxfXULMujhOpNElv1kbpg2XgJdy+BrV0LcPEpALfdVnXuD8crYFuWRFhQElBFGBLgz/GJracv6kAzAdgD5ELymLoBIX9M5ofJQOe8J7DSR+O2qQxqAb8EZQh8SQACfRlczwAexxPoYLsWU8AgKUJCkLWRIXEBNGd9krQq+X35z+2jhDyScQKIlG0DEY46EaURjXax0Q4aFoJ/' $Torus &= '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' $Torus &= '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' $Torus &= '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' $Torus &= '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' $Torus &= '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' $Torus &= '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' $Torus &= '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' $Torus &= 'E6Aq+W1tMDeUM7GAC3yrHmRg2wppGxswATR+fnlgy8x13d3XH2xPMrSV9v3gGMugNnLMm82JBA6s/3s1wGu7AK/rQF0SESGkLCLjEdilF6BYgJ9eKoZoNw1+qCJtCBGkGeALKcQdRsgDWALQHGipab8kyZBrQwRcZ+Qd1mmtz8X1ubh+C774/bpT7tyt9da/1XpDqvRG93UPp0r5AaUQ3M/C1fPwm3O8h4t2JfBsXJ+BYf16fAY0HKKJUGLArw+Wm4gupTBQ+ksJ5Juej0iAhCony0D6KBf8ls4rsARSpa0TcJ5Aub4EKs2sBKK4rrdHb9n32B3fwGfR8lpCkHMcMBspNFmegOwXsXT8K4D3oxA8H+/wJE6+GwDCoCyih03PoBRewMcHUB8w1hNhyuax24hAQCgjcYDC72OvYOoY3FqSgeohrFcozTnS4aZVrM5ojeGCXoewW4fXnElDnRdVTNLDk94F6cTMRFFroJdFMmIS+P6Y6P8bA79sVp6KYWik/gfXGK6RAJQa7asB7V+INZXufUcMrgijmhk6ZzrTJJYAJRHBVIxteeofiunrVXuQGgN+rGZ4FJk075m8eWlf/0WALW8BWI3e4FJqDWQyMwxOgw7tgWrWrhJNpk1tzbDL7/sEp/sM7WIGV4fgrxOVcFyzbD5KZpw4/nAX+D61nLrlGu2g/63siliVvFU/BtcMGQ9lHb/QPpfGbjG5fBHM2mYNomZXNHQztbp5pCKM2wCJzvImM8SN4bjzDIHeLSYLFHqAQg8QgNZ9lx61EsjGAP2S+xFYT0CVZFQpppkAtJ5+6uC39j781TtAt40sF8v49MXS1nAuliGa92Fb5uwJ2EgWrQF4+QzAG1gWeRLQ2jSrLj1IwZX94UjISZE0fb5t84Iv1JT2pR0Vrfa3ptKnOp6IQLhMlGkcVrqO/srUTmsvk0xbeFf6s3cgENGxjGuu3eeSdBrVYnUjvrJQlPreC8h+FGI4lNpaegYXL4DrB+Abw7kskAyCYwRgKcQEKEr2ALqSQkQIsN0liQAmFujvKzfsffimq3T50JBHEHoBWeLHMkbhImuLF6Q+Z95IQLLokwDvw194Ft7tueYlQ0WGxMzkVo8P6OuLoh5LtU0rxMFyFlyTOs3PIDW9pUoLeA6aOUhmOWTlTiWPtJNEtkN56j+LSWHeZkCGUUwC3jyHtJogQwK/NgpEAH7fAYb7XzMBfJ/s3JX8udHpaZAGbSeArhHA5P6FFDLpUO5L4DwA6EI/vefBB/6mt++GIT+fS/NQ/oTAl0AfJovm3eaNBGRIhPswPvjNAwAfw19zgpcn/BREfOBBEhT8lGSemmru9yKJwKlOHgTMfJcAO3sFW9Jr111Q18hg+kCDI4HzDpIQZMqV/JIYo5oEvP29cgj0QeCbllRp0gj+qj9wRQAwMq3uAVjmDSNAt9A1AlSewEkh33neSSCUVd19m5/+zMGnrhqSDZJBbChrYqnSAppLf3ntvNu8koDslwC+8AmAc5AIH8A7XsNpU/6yoqyTwJbq9Wc5jAgkrdI8Mx1yAFzAnGS+gkwSwYyURoN+OTKUghQG8KmutiOEINOBB9B69IrKeFMRaAV+OCCxzBzJPsGmpCfJQ22wiASm2YnzACUPcABjEYDbCTEBjBTCzzcdZmh9cNvBb+995KqGHmPSZIO4Jkkkz4deIPQIC9bGa95JQHYEwP/Cuz55GuBXSe5K2BsICCJkIj6QRkSggJFHq8gVuns3YoUJCEG0C+I4AaosEQGCZVCSKAMekykiD5CmHvgmZnDbpt4nIASZJ4ED8qxIIMBv9gPg87lYTMAVZbX+wr5LpPUEJiuUutfpmj+URb0eQGaBQgnEBCgCApSCAKp/oLh1z4PfuqrsDYsDQskzTBI1eYGQCAtiC0KCt+PNXwnw+/gLzsblCnnOq/mS06ZVfNBE9tgZE7AqV/njelOVTv8br8AlfxAPpNoCJHNxQSWLbDBs8k/CQwDv0984l6bG' $Torus &= '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' $Torus &= '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' $Torus &= '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' Local $bString = Binary(_WinAPI_Base64Decode($Torus)) If $bSaveBinary Then Local $hFile = FileOpen($sSavePath & "\Torus.png", 18) FileWrite($hFile, $bString) FileClose($hFile) EndIf Return $bString EndFunc ;==>_Torus Func _WinAPI_Base64Decode($sB64String) Local $aCrypt = DllCall("Crypt32.dll", "bool", "CryptStringToBinaryA", "str", $sB64String, "dword", 0, "dword", 1, "ptr", 0, "dword*", 0, "ptr", 0, "ptr", 0) If @error Or Not $aCrypt[0] Then Return SetError(1, 0, "") Local $bBuffer = DllStructCreate("byte[" & $aCrypt[5] & "]") $aCrypt = DllCall("Crypt32.dll", "bool", "CryptStringToBinaryA", "str", $sB64String, "dword", 0, "dword", 1, "struct*", $bBuffer, "dword*", $aCrypt[5], "ptr", 0, "ptr", 0) If @error Or Not $aCrypt[0] Then Return SetError(2, 0, "") Return DllStructGetData($bBuffer, 1) EndFunc ;==>_WinAPI_Base64Decode  

More examples:
      Playing SWF file (source code is too large for codebox)
      AutoIt Windows Screenshooter
      Play MP3 from mem using FMOD
      >Toolbar from mem
      Play a GIF anim from mem
      Load animated cursor (.ani) from memory

Br,
      UEZ

History:

• noorm
      Base64 decoder/encoder, Internet header decoders, email subject decoder, UTF-8, ISO-8859-1, telnet negociations
      By noorm
      Hello!
      I've been lurking around for a loooong time... and I decided to finally share a little. I do a lot of internet stuff, mostly machine to machine for work (instrumentation) so I have quite a few "RFC" scripts.
      Disclaimer these work for me... but I sometime use... "shortcuts" based on my particular requirement. An example, the Base64 encoding snippet might not be too good for binary data. I pad the original data with spaces to avoid the "==" padding of base64.
      So... first is the base64 encoding snippet. It is not in a function, it was in a sequential program, used only once! It encode $Graph to $SMTPMessage:
      ; Create the base64 encoding table Dim $Base64EncodingTable[0] For $Cpt = Asc("A") to Asc("Z") _ArrayAdd($Base64EncodingTable, Chr($Cpt)) Next For $Cpt = Asc("a") to Asc("z") _ArrayAdd($Base64EncodingTable, Chr($Cpt)) Next For $Cpt = Asc("0") to Asc("9") _ArrayAdd($Base64EncodingTable, Chr($Cpt)) Next _ArrayAdd($Base64EncodingTable, "+") _ArrayAdd($Base64EncodingTable, "/") ; Pad the SVG Graph to attach with space(s). Lazy way to avoid base64 == pading While Mod(StringLen($Graph), 3) <> 0 $Graph &= " " WEnd ; Start from the first character $Cpt = 1 Do ; Extract the 3 characters to encode $Char1 = Asc(StringMid($Graph, $Cpt, 1)) $Char2 = Asc(StringMid($Graph, $Cpt+1, 1)) $Char3 = Asc(StringMid($Graph, $Cpt+2, 1)) ; Encode them to 4 characters $SMTPMessage &= $Base64EncodingTable[BitShift(BitAND($Char1, 252), 2)] $SMTPMessage &= $Base64EncodingTable[BitShift(BitAND($Char1, 3), -4) + BitShift(BitAND($Char2, 240), 4)] $SMTPMessage &= $Base64EncodingTable[BitShift(BitAND($Char2, 15), -2) + BitShift(BitAND($Char3, 192), 6)] $SMTPMessage &= $Base64EncodingTable[BitAND($Char3, 63)] ; Increment the counter, and if required, add a @CRLF to split in multiples lines $Cpt += 3 If Mod($Cpt, 57) = 1 Then $SMTPMessage &= @CRLF ; Do this until all the graph has been encoded Until $Cpt >= StringLen($Graph)  
      Second... I just finished this one and was allready thinking about sharing it... so it's been encapsulated into function a bit more. I use it to decode email subjects in a system where you can update something by email. I separated the Base64Decode function so it can be grabbed more easily. Please note that it return an hex string so you would still need to convert it if it's a string with BinaryToString or whatever suit your needs.
      If can be copied as is and runned directly... it include my test strings! (Yes... I'm french!)
      ; For the $SB_UTF8 and $SB_ANSI Variable #include <StringConstants.au3> ; For _ArrayAdd and _ArraySearch used in the Base64 decoder #include <Array.au3> ; Various test sentences... ;$text = "=?UTF-8?Q?Ce=c3=a7i_est_un_autre_test!_h=c3=a9h=c3=a9!?=" ; Normal UTF-8 ;$text = "=?UTF-8?Q?Encore_=3d_un_autre_test_=c3=a9_?=" ; "=" added ;$text = "=?UTF-8?Q?un_autre_test_=5f_=c3=a9?=" ; "_" added ;$text = "=?UTF-8?B?Q2XDp2kgZXN0IHVuIGF1dHJlIHRlc3QhID0gXyBow6low6kh?=" ; UTF-8 Base64 $text = "=?UTF-8?B?ZcOnaSBlc3QgdW4gYXV0cmUgdGVzdCEgPSBfIGjDqWjDqSE=?=" ; UTF-8 Base64 with padding ;$text = "=?iso-8859-1?Q?Ce=E7i_est_un_test!?=" ; iso-8859-1 MsgBox(0, "", DecodeHeader($text)) Func DecodeHeader($lString) ; Check and store encoding type If StringInStr($lString, "?Q?") Then ; Quoted printable content $lType = "?Q?" ElseIf StringInStr($lString, "?B?") Then ; Base64 encoding $lType = "?B?" Else ; No encoding (or unknown encoding) return($lString) EndIf ; Start of the charset string $lStart = StringInStr($lString, "=?") + 2 ; End of the charset string $lStop = StringInStr($lString, $lType) ; Charset variable, storing "UTF-8" or "iso-8859-1" $lEncoding = StringMid($lString, $lStart, $lStop-$lStart) ; Change encoding type for the BinaryToString flag If $lEncoding = "UTF-8" Then $lEncoding = $SB_UTF8 ElseIf $lEncoding = "iso-8859-1" Then $lEncoding = $SB_ANSI Else MsgBox(0, "", "Unknown character set") Exit EndIf ; Start of the actual encoded content $lStart = $lStop + 3 ; End of the actual encoded content $lStop = StringInStr($lString, "?=") ; Actual content to decode $lString = StringMid($lString, $lStart, $lStop-$lStart) ; For Quoted printable content If $lType == "?Q?" Then ; Restore underscore encoded spaces $lString = StringReplace($lString, "_", " ") ; Starting with the first character of the string $lCpt = 1 ; "=XX" search and convert loop While 1 ; There will be 0 characters to convert in that block unless... $lConvertableLenght = 0 ; That character, and another one 3 bytes over... and the next, and the next... For $lCpt2 = 0 to 100 ; Is equal to "=" If StringMid($lString, $lCpt+($lCpt2*3), 1) == "=" Then ; In that case, yes, we will have to convert 3 more characters $lConvertableLenght += 3 Else ; But if we fail to find or reach the end of a block of encoded characters, exit the search ExitLoop EndIf Next ; If we did in fact find some encoded characters If $lConvertableLenght > 0 Then ; Extract that block of encoded characters $lConvertableString = StringMid($lString, $lCpt, $lConvertableLenght) ; Convert it $lConvertedString = BinaryToString("0x" & StringReplace($lConvertableString, "=", ""), $lEncoding) ; Replace it in the original $lString = StringReplace($lString, $lConvertableString, $lConvertedString) EndIf ; Increment the "=XX" search and convert loop counter $lCpt += 1 ; If we reached the end of the string, exit the "=XX" search and convert loop If $lCpt >= StringLen($lString) Then ExitLoop ; Continue searching in the "=XX" search and convert loop WEnd ; For Base64 encoded strings Else ; Use the separate Base64Decode function $lString = Base64Decode($lString) $lString = BinaryToString($lString, $lEncoding) EndIf return($lString) EndFunc Func Base64Decode($lEncoded) ; Create the base64 encoding table Dim $Base64EncodingTable[0] For $Cpt = Asc("A") to Asc("Z") _ArrayAdd($Base64EncodingTable, Chr($Cpt)) Next For $Cpt = Asc("a") to Asc("z") _ArrayAdd($Base64EncodingTable, Chr($Cpt)) Next For $Cpt = Asc("0") to Asc("9") _ArrayAdd($Base64EncodingTable, Chr($Cpt)) Next _ArrayAdd($Base64EncodingTable, "+") _ArrayAdd($Base64EncodingTable, "/") ; Start from the first character $Cpt = 1 $Decoded = "0x" Do ; Extract the 4 characters to encode $Char1 = StringMid($lEncoded, $Cpt, 1) $Char2 = StringMid($lEncoded, $Cpt+1, 1) $Char3 = StringMid($lEncoded, $Cpt+2, 1) $Char4 = StringMid($lEncoded, $Cpt+3, 1) ; Decode them $Decoded &= Hex(BitShift(_ArraySearch($Base64EncodingTable, $Char1, 0, 0, 1), -2) + BitShift(BitAnd(_ArraySearch($Base64EncodingTable, $Char2, 0, 0, 1), 48), 4), 2) If $Char3 <> "=" Then $Decoded &= Hex(BitShift(BitAnd(_ArraySearch($Base64EncodingTable, $Char2, 0, 0, 1), 15), -4) + BitShift(BitAnd(_ArraySearch($Base64EncodingTable, $Char3, 0, 0, 1), 60), 2), 2) If $Char4 <> "=" Then $Decoded &= Hex(BitShift(BitAnd(_ArraySearch($Base64EncodingTable, $Char3, 0, 0, 1), 3), -6) + _ArraySearch($Base64EncodingTable, $Char4, 0, 0, 1), 2) ; Increment the counter $Cpt += 4 ; Do this until all the encoded string has been decoded Until $Cpt >= StringLen($lEncoded) return($Decoded) EndFunc  
      Last thing... I may update it into a better format for you, like a standalone telnet program with GUI. It is my telnet options negociations loops. The basic concept is systematically deny all request for special options and keep it "raw".
      If server says "Will", I reply "Don't". If it says "Do", I reply "Wont"... unless it's the terminal type subnegociation, in which case I reply xterm!
      $Data for now needs to be Global. You still need to know what you're doing, opening sockets and making a basic communication loop or something.
      Global $T_Is = Chr(0) Global $T_Send = Chr(1) Global $T_TerminalType = Chr(24) Global $T_SE = Chr(240) Global $T_SB = Chr(250) Global $T_Will = Chr(251) Global $T_Wont = Chr(252) Global $T_Do = Chr(253) Global $T_Dont = Chr(254) Global $T_IAC = Chr(255) Func NegotiateTelnetOptions() $NegotiationCommandsToSendBack = "" While StringInStr($Data, $T_IAC) $IACPosition = StringInStr($Data, $T_IAC) Switch StringMid($Data, $IACPosition+1, 1) Case $T_Will $NegotiationCommandsToSendBack &= CraftReply_CleanUpData($IACPosition, $T_Dont) Case $T_Do If StringMid($Data, $IACPosition+2, 1) = $T_TerminalType Then $NegotiationCommandsToSendBack &= CraftReply_CleanUpData($IACPosition, $T_Will) Else $NegotiationCommandsToSendBack &= CraftReply_CleanUpData($IACPosition, $T_Wont) EndIf Case $T_SB If StringMid($Data, $IACPosition, 6) = ($T_IAC & $T_SB & $T_TerminalType & $T_Send & $T_IAC & $T_SE) Then $NegotiationCommandsToSendBack &= $T_IAC & $T_SB & $T_TerminalType & $T_Is & "xterm" & $T_IAC & $T_SE $Data = StringReplace($Data, StringMid($Data, $IACPosition, 6), "") Else MsgBox(0, "", "Unknown Subnegotiation...") ; Should never happen. Exit EndIf EndSwitch WEnd Return $NegotiationCommandsToSendBack EndFunc Func CraftReply_CleanUpData($IACPosition, $Reply) $PartialCommandToSendBack = $T_IAC & $Reply & StringMid($Data, $IACPosition+2, 1) $Data = StringReplace($Data, StringMid($Data, $IACPosition, 3), "") Return $PartialCommandToSendBack EndFunc  
    • Hunter070
      Embedded IE not playing flash
      By Hunter070
      Hey, I just created this program to make it easier to get straight to the videos on "www.couchtuner.ch". Can I get some help improving it by adding a Internet Explorer window that will have the embeded videos from this website.
      TV List.au3
    • Jfish
      Create Self Extracting Encrypted EXE files
      By Jfish
      Hello all.  I was playing around with encrypt.au3 and thought it would be neat to build an executable that could extract and decrypt an encrypted file (sort of like an option in PGP if you have ever used that before).  I had to think on the issue of installing the file in the exe because you can't use variable path names.  The approach I came up with may not be the best - others may have much better ideas - but I thought I would share it nonetheless in case anyone finds it interesting.
      ;********************************************* ; Example script ; ENCRYPT A FILE INTO A SELF-EXTRACTING EXE ; by: JFish ; ;******************************************** #include <ButtonConstants.au3> #include <EditConstants.au3> #include <GUIConstantsEx.au3> #include <WindowsConstants.au3> #include <Crypt.au3> ; will be used for the encryption #include <File.au3> ; will be used to manipulate au3 file before we compile #Region ### START Koda GUI section ### Form=C:\Users\RC01712\Documents\Scripts\Encrypt Tool\encrypt_GUI.kxf $Form1 = GUICreate("Form1", 657, 244, 192, 132) $sourceInput = GUICtrlCreateInput("", 144, 48, 337, 24) $sourceBtn = GUICtrlCreateButton("Browse", 40, 48, 89, 25) $encryptBtn = GUICtrlCreateButton("Encrypt", 224, 128, 145, 33) $passwordInput = GUICtrlCreateInput("", 144, 80, 337, 24) $Label1 = GUICtrlCreateLabel("Password", 40, 80, 73, 24) GUICtrlSetFont(-1, 10, 400, 0, "MS Sans Serif") $decryptBtn = GUICtrlCreateButton("Decrypt", 224, 176, 145, 33) GUISetState(@SW_SHOW) #EndRegion ### END Koda GUI section ### ; var declaration for global scope dim $sourceFile, $password, $filename, $filenameRoot, $fileExtension, $publicEncFileNameFullPath, $publicEncFileName ; select a source file that we want to encrypt func _selectFile() GUICtrlSetData($sourceInput,"") $filename="" $sourceFile=FileOpenDialog("Please select a file to encrypt",@ScriptDir,"All (*.*)") $dirLen=stringlen(@WorkingDir)+1 ;grab the file name $filename=StringTrimLeft($sourceFile,$dirLen) local $firstDot=stringinstr($filename,".",0,-1) ;grab the file root name without the extension $filenameRoot=stringtrimright($filename,stringlen($filename)-$firstDot+1) ;grab the file extension $fileExtension=stringtrimleft($filename,$firstDot-1) ;MsgBox("","",$fileExtension) GUICtrlSetData($sourceInput,$sourceFile) EndFunc func _encrypt() $password = GUICtrlRead($passwordInput) if $password="" then MsgBox("","","please enter a password") EndIf ; encrypt the file NOTE: method in example of AES 256 is hard coded $result =_Crypt_EncryptFile($sourceFile,@ScriptDir&"\"&$filenameRoot&"_enc"&$fileExtension,$password,$CALG_AES_256) ; if the encryptions works ... if $result=True Then ; set the full path name to the file including the new "_enc" showing that it is encrypted $publicEncFileNameFullPath=@ScriptDir&"\"&$filenameRoot&"_enc"&$fileExtension ; setr the name of the encrypted file without the path $publicEncFileName=$filenameRoot&"_enc"&$fileExtension ; call the function to create the exe _createEXE($publicEncFileName,$publicEncFileName) else MsgBox("","","encryption error") EndIf MsgBox("","Encrypt status",$result) EndFunc func _createEXE($publicEncFileNameFullPath,$publicEncFileName) ;***************************************************************** ; This functions writes an au3 file that will get compiled and become our ; 'self extracting' encrypted file and program to decrypt ; The biggest issue is embedding the encrypted file with fileinstall ; b/c it does not take variable path names ;****************************************************************** ; craete an INI file with the full path name and file name of the encrypted file IniWrite(@ScriptDir&"\temp.ini","filedata","filename",$publicEncFileName) IniWrite(@ScriptDir&"\temp.ini","filedata","filepath",@ScriptDir&"\"&$publicEncFileName) ; stuff our au3 script into a variable called "wrapper" ; NOTE: there are two spots called "REPLACEME" and "REPLACEFILENAME" that will get replaced with ini text $wrapper='#include <Crypt.au3>'&@crlf& _ 'local $readFileName="REPLACEFILENAME"'&@crlf& _ 'MsgBox("","",$readFileName)'&@crlf& _ 'if FileExists(@ScriptDir&"\"&$readFileName) Then'&@crlf& _ 'Else'&@crlf& _ 'FileInstall("REPLACEME",@ScriptDir&"\"&$readFileName,1)'&@crlf& _ 'EndIf'&@crlf& _ '$passkey=InputBox("Please enter the decryption password","PASSWORD","","*",400,150)' &@crlf& _ 'local $newfilename=stringreplace($readFileName,"_enc","_dec")'&@crlf& _ '$firstDot=stringinstr($readFileName,".",0,-1)'&@crlf& _ '$fileExtension=stringtrimleft($readFileName,$firstDot-1)'&@crlf& _ 'if _Crypt_DecryptFile($readFileName, @ScriptDir&"\"&$newfilename&$fileExtension, $passkey, $CALG_AES_256) Then'&@crlf& _ 'Else'&@crlf& _ ' MsgBox("","","invalid password")'&@crlf& _ ' Exit'&@crlf& _ 'EndIf' ; open a new file for our "standalone" decryption program $tempFile=fileopen(@ScriptDir&"\standalone.au3",2) FileWrite($tempFile,$wrapper) FileClose($tempFile) ;after the au3 file is created read in the filename of the file to install and replace the text $readFileName=IniRead(@ScriptDir&"\temp.ini","filedata","filename","decryptedfile.txt") _ReplaceStringInFile (@ScriptDir&"\standalone.au3", "REPLACEFILENAME",$readFileName) ; after the au3 file is created read in the full path of the file to install and replace the text in au3 local $readFilePath=IniRead(@ScriptDir&"\temp.ini","filedata","filepath","default") _ReplaceStringInFile (@ScriptDir&"\standalone.au3", "REPLACEME",$readFilePath) ;compile the au3 file into an executable using the command line ShellExecuteWait("Aut2exe.exe"," /in standalone.au3 /out "&$filenameRoot&".exe",@ScriptDir) ;delete the temporary au3 file FileDelete(@ScriptDir&"\standalone.au3") EndFunc ;************************************************* ; This function will decrypt the file from the UI ; used to create the encrypted file (make sure you ; select the new name with the _enc first ;************************************************ func _decrypt() $password = GUICtrlRead($passwordInput) if $password="" then MsgBox("","","please enter a password") EndIf local $newfilename=stringreplace($filenameRoot,"_enc","_dec") $result=_Crypt_DecryptFile($sourceFile, @ScriptDir&"\"&$newfilename&$fileExtension, $password, $CALG_AES_256) MsgBox("","decrypt status",$result) EndFunc While 1 $nMsg = GUIGetMsg() Switch $nMsg case $sourceBtn _selectFile() case $encryptBtn _encrypt() case $decryptBtn _decrypt() Case $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE Exit EndSwitch WEnd  
      encrypt2exe.au3
    • wakillon
      BinaryToAu3Kompressor v1.0.5.4 Update of 10 Oct 2014
      By wakillon
      BinaryToAu3Kompressor v1.0.5.4

It's now possible to see the best compression ratio using LZMA, LZNT and Base64 compressions with differents combinations.
      Nothing too complicate, you drag'n drop a file on the picture and script Test all compression types and return the ratios.
      ( Test duration depends of file size, slowest compression is LZNT, but all decompressions are fast  )
      Free to you after, to choose the compression(s) you want...
      Yes, LZMA needs a dll ( embedded & compressed in script ) but brings a powerfull compression. 
      It opens scite with your file compressed to an au3 script with or without decompression function as you want.
      Hold Left Shift key when clicking button for just copy script to clipboard.
      Use the 3 compressions at a time works but doesn't give a good ratio, that's why i don't display it.
      Usefull for little files you want include in your scripts !
      No externals files needed, they are already in script.
      Previous downloads : 1103
      Source : BinaryToAu3Kompressor v 1.0.5.4.au3.html
      Executable : BinaryToAu3Kompressor v 1.0.5.4.exe.html
      (Once this html file downloaded, double click on it for start the download)

BinaryToAu3Kompressor will be added to the next version of >SciTEHopper
      Thanks to Ward for his >Base64.au3 and LZMA.au3, and trancexx for his >LZNT functions and his >Base64Decode function.