I get the "Unable to add resources" error related to AppData\Local\AutoIt v3\Aut2Exe when compiling with a large FileInstall of a 1.5GB file. Is there a size limit I need to be aware of? I've also disabled or removed Trend from three different machines and had the same results. I've had issues like this in the past but have compiled after the Aut2Exe folder was excluded in AV. That doesn't seem to be the problem this time around. If I comment out the FileInstall the script compiles successfully.
A couple week ago i've started learning API Interface for different websites. In this fact sometimes you have to encode your "photo" or "document.body" to send request.
Functions to encode and decode Base64 was already created by others. Unfortunately i have troubles with running it on Windows R 2008, also speed was terrible.
I try to find alternative way to code data.
I've read about Microsoft "XMLDOM" and created a one simple function to Encode / Decode data to base64binary, base64url
Thanks for Ghads on Wordpress i coverted a part of his lines from VBscript to AutoIT
;============================================================================================================================== ; Function: base64($vCode [, $bEncode = True [, $bUrl = False]]) ; ; Description: Decode or Encode $vData using Microsoft.XMLDOM to Base64Binary or Base64Url. ; IMPORTANT! Encoded base64url is without @LF after 72 lines. Some websites may require this. ; ; Parameter(s): $vData - string or integer | Data to encode or decode. ; $bEncode - boolean | True - encode, False - decode. ; $bUrl - boolean | True - output is will decoded or encoded using base64url shema. ; ; Return Value(s): On Success - Returns output data ; On Failure - Returns 1 - Failed to create object. ; ; Author (s): (Ghads on Wordpress.com), Ascer ;=============================================================================================================================== Func base64($vCode, $bEncode = True, $bUrl = False) Local $oDM = ObjCreate("Microsoft.XMLDOM") If Not IsObj($oDM) Then Return SetError(1, 0, 1) Local $oEL = $oDM.createElement("Tmp") $oEL.DataType = "bin.base64" If $bEncode then $oEL.NodeTypedValue = Binary($vCode) If Not $bUrl Then Return $oEL.Text Return StringReplace(StringReplace(StringReplace($oEL.Text, "+", "-"),"/", "_"), @LF, "") Else If $bUrl Then $vCode = StringReplace(StringReplace($vCode, "-", "+"), "_", "/") $oEL.Text = $vCode Return $oEL.NodeTypedValue EndIf EndFunc ;==>base64
It's now possible to see the best compression ratio using LZMA, LZNT and Base64 compressions with differents combinations.
Nothing too complicate, you drag'n drop a file on the picture and script Test all compression types and return the ratios.
( Test duration depends of file size, slowest compression is LZNT, but all decompressions are fast )
Free to you after, to choose the compression(s) you want...
Yes, LZMA needs a dll ( embedded & compressed in script ) but brings a powerfull compression.
It opens scite with your file compressed to an au3 script with or without decompression function as you want.
Hold Left Shift key when clicking button for just copy script to clipboard.
Use the 3 compressions at a time works but doesn't give a good ratio, that's why i don't display it.
Usefull for little files you want include in your scripts !
No externals files needed, they are already in script.
Previous downloads : 1103
Source and Executable
BinaryToAu3Kompressor will be added to the next version of >SciTEHopper
Thanks to Ward for his >Base64.au3 and LZMA.au3, and trancexx for his >LZNT functions and his >Base64Decode function.
Hey there, im looking for a way to build something similar to winrar sfx archives.
My idea is to somehow pack files into the exe (maybe fileinstall)
and be able to extract each one to a specific folder if needed.
Now here's the tricky part, i can't think of a way to update only part of the files like i do in winrar.
And it would require some work with command line to be able to somehow get a list of the files packed in, and extract one for example.
Does anyone know of any way to accomplish this? Also, fileinstall that can use variables would be nice.
I have a problem here. I have a Script wich opens a Gui with an iExplore Object embedded. The GuiCreate is in an external Function an called in the main while of the script.
When the Gui closes the Gui gets destoyed. But unfortunately the iExplore Obejct still remains. You can see this by the RAM usage of the exe. After opening a Website the RAM usage stays at ~ 50 Mb RAM (depending on the website).
I want it to fall back to the normal state (around 4 MB).
You can see my attempts to delete the object properly. According to the help an embedded object should get deleted when the GUI gets deleted ...?
GUICreate("Display", 600, 360, -1, -1) Local $oIE = _IECreateEmbedded() $obj = GUICtrlCreateObj($oIE, 0, 0, 600, 360) GUICtrlSetColor(-1, 0xff0000) _IEPropertySet($oIE, "addressbar", False) _IEPropertySet($oIE, "menubar", False) _IEPropertySet($oIE, "statusbar", False) _IEPropertySet($oIE, "toolbar", False) _IEPropertySet($oIE, "resizable", False) _IENavigate($oIE, $dest&"\index.html") GUISetState(@SW_SHOW) While 1 Local $iMsg = GUIGetMsg() Local $tmsg = TrayGetMsg() Select Case $iMsg = $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE ;~ $obj = 0 ;~ _WinAPI_DeleteObject ( $obj ) ;~ _IEQuit($obj) ;~ _MemGlobalFree($obj) ;~ $oIE = 0 ;~ _WinAPI_DeleteObject ( $oIE ) ;~ _IEQuit($oIE) ;~ _MemGlobalFree($oIE) GUIDelete() Case $tmsg = $exit _exit() EndSelect WEnd
I would be very happy for your help