UEZ

File to Base64 String Code Generator v1.20 Build 2015-01-20 (embed your files easily)

136 posts in this topic

I wanted to try your example but when mouse is over bottom button, merlin disapears...

1 person likes this

AutoIt 3.3.14.2 X86 - SciTE 3.6.0WIN 8.1 X64 - Other Example Scripts

#4 ·  Posted (edited)

Very similar to this script:

I make use of Base64 encoding features, the compression is much better!

João Carlos.

Indeed, very similar script. Well, I implemented also a Base64 version but the compression wasn't better. Have a look here: Base64 version

Either I missed something or it is as it is.

I wanted to try your example but when mouse is over bottom button, merlin disapears...

This appears with Windows XP only. Just move these 2 lines

_WinAPI_DeleteObject($Bmp_Logo)
_WinAPI_DeleteObject($Bmp_Button)

to

Case $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE
            _WinAPI_DeleteObject($Bmp_Logo)
            _WinAPI_DeleteObject($Bmp_Button)
            GUIDelete($hGUI)
            Exit

and should work. Btw, the button looks awful on WinXP :D

Thanks for your feedback!

Br,

UEZ

Edited by UEZ
1 person likes this

Please don't send me any personal message and ask for support! I will not reply!

Selection of finest graphical examples at Codepen.io

The own fart smells best!
Her 'sikim hıyar' diyene bir avuç tuz alıp koşma!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

@UEZ

I have a sample image with 296 KB when converted with your script the size is 573 KB and with my script is 397 KB!

João Carlos.

1 person likes this

http://forum.autoitbrasil.com/ (AutoIt v3 Brazil!!!)

Somewhere Out ThereJames Ingram

somewh10.png

dropbo10.pngDownload Dropbox - Simplify your life!
Your virtual HD wherever you go, anywhere!

Changed the code from binary string to base64 string to save some more bytes :D

Br,

UEZ

1 person likes this

Please don't send me any personal message and ask for support! I will not reply!

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

#9 ·  Posted (edited)

Your first version worked fine, this one crashes on my Win7-64bit while converting.

Strange, because I'm using Win7 x64 in general, too! Which file your are converting and on which stage it is crashing (while compression or base64 converting)? What is the error code?

Br,

UEZ

Edited by UEZ
1 person likes this

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

#10 ·  Posted (edited)

It crashes in the _Base64Encode() function. I've got DEP activated, and I guess you're missing a _MemVirtualAlloc() for the codebuffer there.

Edit: Btw, this one came exactly at the right time and the "File to Hex Binary Converter" version went right into :D, thanks a lot! I'll switch to the Base64 on the next release.

Edit #2:

Add #include <Memory.au3> at the top and change the _Base64Encode() function to this :oops:...

Func _Base64Encode($Data, $LineBreak = 0)
    Local $Opcode = "0x5589E5FF7514535657E8410000004142434445464748494A4B4C4D4E4F505152" _
                                  & "535455565758595A6162636465666768696A6B6C6D6E6F707172737475767778" _
                                  & "797A303132333435363738392B2F005A8B5D088B7D108B4D0CE98F0000000FB6" _
                                  & "33C1EE0201D68A06880731C083F901760C0FB6430125F0000000C1E8040FB633" _
                                  & "83E603C1E60409C601D68A0688470183F90176210FB6430225C0000000C1E806" _
                                  & "0FB6730183E60FC1E60209C601D68A06884702EB04C647023D83F90276100FB6" _
                                  & "730283E63F01D68A06884703EB04C647033D8D5B038D7F0483E903836DFC0475" _
                                  & "0C8B45148945FC66B80D0A66AB85C90F8F69FFFFFFC607005F5E5BC9C21000"
    Local $pProc = _MemVirtualAlloc(0, BinaryLen($Opcode), $MEM_COMMIT, $PAGE_EXECUTE_READWRITE)
    Local $CodeBuffer = DllStructCreate("byte[" & BinaryLen($Opcode) & "]",$pProc)
    DllStructSetData($CodeBuffer, 1, $Opcode)
    $Data = Binary($Data)
    Local $Input = DllStructCreate("byte[" & BinaryLen($Data) & "]")
    DllStructSetData($Input, 1, $Data)
    $LineBreak = Floor($LineBreak / 4) * 4
    Local $OputputSize = Ceiling(BinaryLen($Data) * 4 / 3)
    $OputputSize = $OputputSize + Ceiling($OputputSize / $LineBreak) * 2 + 4
    Local $Ouput = DllStructCreate("char[" & $OputputSize & "]")
    DllCall("user32.dll", "none", "CallWindowProc", "ptr", DllStructGetPtr($CodeBuffer), "ptr", DllStructGetPtr($Input), "int", BinaryLen($Data), "ptr", DllStructGetPtr($Ouput), "uint", $LineBreak)
    _MemVirtualFree($pProc, BinaryLen($Opcode), $MEM_DECOMMIT)
    Return DllStructGetData($Ouput, 1)
EndFunc   ;==>_Base64Encode
Edited by KaFu
1 person likes this

#11 ·  Posted (edited)

Fixed some bugs (no base64 conversation on small files and checkbox logic issues) and added DEP check to add program to the exclusion list to avoid hard crash.

Edit: I will add the modified _Base64Encode() function by KaFu in the next release!

Br,

UEZ

Edited by UEZ
1 person likes this

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Grrr, sorry, found another bug when compression is unselected! Last 2 lines of the function have been forgotten! :D

Br,

UEZ :oops:

1 person likes this

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Updated to v0.94 Build 2011-11-01 Beta.

Br,

UEZ

1 person likes this

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Updated to v0.99 -> added multi file support.

Br,

UEZ

1 person likes this

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

#16 ·  Posted (edited)

@jscript: your are welcome.

Updated to v1.00 final and changed name to File to Base64 String Code Generator.

If you find bugs or have any suggestions please let me know!

Br,

UEZ

Edited by UEZ
1 person likes this

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Very nice script!

Would suggest to check if compression reduced size, if not continue with uncompressed data.

1 person likes this

Very nice script!

Would suggest to check if compression reduced size, if not continue with uncompressed data.

Thanks for you suggestion - makes sense!

Next release will check whether compression increases the size and skip to uncompressed binary automatically!

Br,

UEZ

1 person likes this

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

UEZ, you are giving me credit for base64 code but that code is not mine as far as I know. The only base64 code I have ever used in that form is Ward's and it's inside AutoItObject.au3, working in both x86 and x64 versions of interpreter.

I have written base64 UDF code using Windows API for, but not this.

1 person likes this

♡♡♡

eMyvnE

You're right, seems to be Wards code and I would recommend to switch to Wards code as these functions support x64 as well :D (+ this is already DEP save).

1 person likes this

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• Phoenixx177
      By Phoenixx177
      I have a script that is calling 2 browser windows in my GUI and loading up the appropriate URLs.  Tested alone it works fine.  I also have another script that launches a 3rd party application in the GUI.  When I try to modify my 2nd script so that it includes the two browser windows along with the GUI, the GUI loads but not the browser windows.  Can someone get a second set of eyes on the script below and tell me where my brain jumped track please?  Many Thanks.
      #include <GUIConstants.au3> #include <Constants.au3> #include <windowsconstants.au3> #include <IE.au3> Global $oIE_google = _IECreateEmbedded() Global $oIE_autoit = _IECreateEmbedded() Opt("GUIOnEventMode", 1) ; Change to OnEvent mode $mainWindow = GUICreate("Embed Cmd", 1280, 780, 10, 10) GUISetOnEvent($GUI_EVENT_CLOSE, "CLOSEClicked") GUISetState (@SW_SHOW) GUIRegisterMsg(0xF, "WM_PAINT") ; create a borderless window that is a child to the main window $embedWindow = GUICREATE("", 700, 400, 15, 15, $WS_POPUP, -1, $mainWindow) Global $google = GUICtrlCreateObj($oIE_google, 10, 10, 1000, 300) Global $autoit = GUICtrlCreateObj($oIE_autoit, 800, 10, 500, 300) _IENavigate($oIE_google, "http://www.google.com") _IENavigate($oIE_autoit, "http://www.bing.com") DllCall("user32.dll", "hwnd", "SetParent", "hwnd", $embedWindow, "hwnd", $mainWindow) ; launch the command prompt (black on white, without the operating system message) $pid = run("C:\Program Files (x86)\Cisco\Router Manager\Router Administration.exe") ProcessWait ($pid) ; get the handle of the cmd window as i cannot be certain that there will be only one instance of the cmd running with the same window title or class $cmdHandle = _ProcessGetHWnd($pid, 2) $hWndChild = $cmdHandle[1][1] ; make the command prompt window a child to the earlier created borderless child window DllCall("user32.dll", "hwnd", "SetParent", "hwnd", $hWndChild, "hwnd", $embedWindow) ; resize the command prompt window so that its bolder and title bar are outside the borderless child window ; giving the appearance of a borderless command prompt WinMove($hWndChild, '', 10, 500, 485, 206) ;WinMove($hWndChild, '', 10, 500) WinSetState($hWndChild, '', @SW_SHOW) WinSetState($embedWindow, '', @SW_SHOW) WinSetState($oIE_google, '', @SW_SHOW) WinSetState($oIE_autoit, '', @SW_SHOW) ; inifinite event loop While 1 ; sleep for 100 milliseconds (to not hog the cpu) sleep(100) ; end of event loop WEnd Func CLOSEClicked() ; take care of things to do when exiting Winkill($hWndChild) Exit EndFunc Func WM_PAINT($hWnd, $Msg, $wParam, $lParam) Sleep(100) DllCall("user32.dll", "int", "InvalidateRect", "hwnd", $hWnd, "ptr", 0, "int", 0) EndFunc ;==>WM_PAINT ;=============================================================================== ; ; Function Name: _ProcessGetHWnd ; Description: Returns the HWND(s) owned by the specified process (PID only !). ; ; Parameter(s): $iPid - the owner-PID. ; $iOption - Optional : return/search methods : ; 0 - returns the HWND for the first non-titleless window. ; 1 - returns the HWND for the first found window (default). ; 2 - returns all HWNDs for all matches. ; ; $sTitle - Optional : the title to match (see notes). ; $iTimeout - Optional : timeout in msec (see notes) ; ; Return Value(s): On Success - returns the HWND (see below for method 2). ; $array[0][0] - number of HWNDs ; $array[x][0] - title ; $array[x][1] - HWND ; ; On Failure - returns 0 and sets @error to 1. ; ; Note(s): When a title is specified it will then only return the HWND to the titles ; matching that specific string. If no title is specified it will return as ; described by the option used. ; ; When using a timeout it's possible to use WinWaitDelay (Opt) to specify how ; often it should wait before attempting another time to get the HWND. ; ; ; Author(s): Helge ; ;=============================================================================== Func _ProcessGetHWnd($iPid, $iOption = 1, $sTitle = "", $iTimeout = 2000) Local $aReturn[1][1] = [[0]], $aWin, $hTimer = TimerInit() While 1 ; Get list of windows $aWin = WinList($sTitle) ; Searches thru all windows For $i = 1 To $aWin[0][0] ; Found a window owned by the given PID If $iPid = WinGetProcess($aWin[$i][1]) Then ; Option 0 or 1 used If $iOption = 1 OR ($iOption = 0 And $aWin[$i][0] <> "") Then Return $aWin[$i][1] ; Option 2 is used ElseIf $iOption = 2 Then ReDim $aReturn[UBound($aReturn) + 1][2] $aReturn[0][0] += 1 $aReturn[$aReturn[0][0]][0] = $aWin[$i][0] $aReturn[$aReturn[0][0]][1] = $aWin[$i][1] EndIf EndIf Next ; If option 2 is used and there was matches then the list is returned If $iOption = 2 And $aReturn[0][0] > 0 Then Return $aReturn ; If timed out then give up If TimerDiff($hTimer) > $iTimeout Then ExitLoop ; Waits before new attempt Sleep(Opt("WinWaitDelay")) WEnd ; No matches SetError(1) Return 0 EndFunc ;==>_ProcessGetHWnd $StaticTxt = ControlGetText("Embed Cmd","",1007) MsgBox(1,"Static Text", $StaticTxt) GUISetState() While GUIGetMsg() <> -3 WEnd  
    • wakillon
      By wakillon
      BinaryToAu3Kompressor v1.0.5.4

It's now possible to see the best compression ratio using LZMA, LZNT and Base64 compressions with differents combinations.
      Nothing too complicate, you drag'n drop a file on the picture and script Test all compression types and return the ratios.
      ( Test duration depends of file size, slowest compression is LZNT, but all decompressions are fast  )
      Free to you after, to choose the compression(s) you want...
      Yes, LZMA needs a dll ( embedded & compressed in script ) but brings a powerfull compression. 
      It opens scite with your file compressed to an au3 script with or without decompression function as you want.
      Hold Left Shift key when clicking button for just copy script to clipboard.
      Use the 3 compressions at a time works but doesn't give a good ratio, that's why i don't display it.
      Usefull for little files you want include in your scripts !
      No externals files needed, they are already in script.
      Previous downloads : 1103
      Source and Executable
      BinaryToAu3Kompressor will be added to the next version of >SciTEHopper
      Thanks to Ward for his >Base64.au3 and LZMA.au3, and trancexx for his >LZNT functions and his >Base64Decode function.
    • Cipactli
      By Cipactli
      Have anybody played around with libmpv for mpv player to embed the player in gui ?
      Example of child gui.
      #include <GUIConstantsEx.au3> #include <WindowsConstants.au3> Local $hGui, $mpv_pid Local $sStream = "http://distribution.bbb3d.renderfarming.net/video/mp4/bbb_sunflower_1080p_60fps_normal.mp4" $hGui = GUICreate("MPV Test", 640, 360, -1, -1) GUISetState(@SW_SHOW) $mpv_pid = Run(@ScriptDir & '\mpv.exe --wid="' & $hGui & '" "' & $sStream & '"') While 1 $nMsg = GUIGetMsg() Switch $nMsg Case $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE Exit EndSwitch WEnd MPV Player and Libmpv can be downloaded at https://mpv.srsfckn.biz/

Best Regards
      -C
    • queensoft
      By queensoft
      Connect Android phone > enable USB file transfer > go to My Computer, there's an icon, but no drive letter - this is normal.
      Open phone icon > go to Internal Storage > go to DCIM > copy all files and folders to computer.
      Now, I want a quick AutoIt script / windows batch to do this automatically.
      Get USB path with this - it works OK:
      #include <WinAPICom.au3> Global Const $sCLSID_PortableDeviceManager = "{0af10cec-2ecd-4b92-9581-34f6ae0637f3}" Global Const $sIID_IPortableDeviceManager = "{a1567595-4c2f-4574-a6fa-ecef917b9a40}" Global Const $sTagIPortableDeviceManager = "GetDevices hresult(ptr;dword*); RefreshDeviceList hresult(); " & _ "GetDeviceFriendlyName hresult(wstr;wstr;dword*); GetDeviceDescription hresult(wstr;wstr;dword*); " & _ "GetDeviceManufacturer hresult(wstr;wstr;dword*); GetDeviceManufacturer hresult(wstr;wstr;ptr;dword*dword*); " & _ "GetPrivateDevices hresult(ptr;dword*)" Global Enum $eDevID, $eDevName, $eDevManufacturer, $eDevDescription Local $aPnPDevices = GetPortableDevices() If IsArray($aPnPDevices) Then _ArrayDisplay($aPnPDevices) ;~ Success: Return 0 ;~ Failure: Return 2DArray [n][4] |;[n][0]$eDevID, [n][1]$eDevName, [n][2]$eDevManufacturer,[n][3] $eDevDescription Func GetPortableDevices() Local $aDevicesInfo[0][0] ;[n][0]$eDevID, [n][1]$eDevName, [n][2]$eDevManufacturer,[n][3] $eDevDescription Local $oPortableDeviceManager = 0 Local $SizeofArray = 0 Local $hr = 0x80004005 ;E_Fail Just to Initialized <0 Local $taPnPDeviceIDs = 0 Local $tName = 0 $oPortableDeviceManager = ObjCreateInterface($sCLSID_PortableDeviceManager, $sIID_IPortableDeviceManager, $sTagIPortableDeviceManager) If Not IsObj($oPortableDeviceManager) Then Return 0 If FAILED($oPortableDeviceManager.GetDevices(Null, $SizeofArray)) Then Return 0 If $SizeofArray < 1 Then Return 0 $taPnPDeviceIDs = DllStructCreate("ptr[" & $SizeofArray & "]") If FAILED($oPortableDeviceManager.GetDevices(DllStructGetPtr($taPnPDeviceIDs), $SizeofArray)) Then Return 0 ReDim $aDevicesInfo[$SizeofArray][4] For $i = 0 To $SizeofArray - 1 $tName = DllStructCreate("wchar[512]", DllStructGetData($taPnPDeviceIDs, 1, $i + 1)) $aDevicesInfo[$i][$eDevID] = DllStructGetData($tName, 1) $aDevicesInfo[$i][$eDevName] = _GetFriendlyName($oPortableDeviceManager, $aDevicesInfo[$i][$eDevID]) $aDevicesInfo[$i][$eDevManufacturer] = _GetDeviceManufacturer($oPortableDeviceManager, $aDevicesInfo[$i][$eDevID]) $aDevicesInfo[$i][$eDevDescription] = _GetDeviceDescription($oPortableDeviceManager, $aDevicesInfo[$i][$eDevID]) $tName = 0 _WinAPI_CoTaskMemFree(DllStructGetData($taPnPDeviceIDs, 1, $i + 1)) Next Return $aDevicesInfo EndFunc ;==>GetPortableDevices Func _GetDeviceManufacturer($oInterface, $PnPDeviceID) Local $sString = "" $oInterface.GetDeviceManufacturer($PnPDeviceID, $sString, 128) Return $sString EndFunc ;==>_GetDeviceManufacturer Func _GetDeviceDescription($oInterface, $PnPDeviceID) Local $sString = "" Local Const $Size = 128 $oInterface.GetDeviceDescription($PnPDeviceID, $sString, 128) Return $sString EndFunc ;==>_GetDeviceDescription Func _GetFriendlyName($oInterface, $PnPDeviceID) Local $sString = "" Local Const $Size = 128 $oInterface.GetDeviceFriendlyName($PnPDeviceID, $sString, 128) Return $sString EndFunc ;==>_GetFriendlyName Func _GetProperty($oInterface, $PnPDeviceID) Local $sString = "" Local Const $Size = 128 $oInterface.GetDeviceFriendlyName($PnPDeviceID, $sString, 128) Return $sString EndFunc ;==>_GetProperty Func FAILED($hr) Return ($hr < 0) EndFunc ;==>FAILED Path looks like this:
      \\?\usb#vid_0e8d&pid_201d&mi_00#7&37c4bb9&0&0000#{6ac27878-a6fa-4155-ba85-f98f491d4f33} I can open this in a Windows Explorer windows and it works ok.
      Now, search for files using AutoIt - does not work:
      #include <GUIConstantsEx.au3> #include <Array.au3> #include <File.au3> Local $f $f = _RecFileListToArray("\\?\usb#vid_0e8d&pid_201d&mi_00#7&37c4bb9&0&0000#{6ac27878-a6fa-4155-ba85-f98f491d4f33}", "*.*", 0, 1, 1) _ArrayDisplay($f) ; Name...........: _RecFileListToArray ; Description ...: Lists files and\or folders in a specified path (Similar to using Dir with the /B Switch) ; Syntax.........: _RecFileListToArray($sPath[, $sFilter = "*"[, $iFlag = 0[, $iRecur = 0[, $iFullPath = 0]]]]) ; Parameters ....: $sPath - Path to generate filelist for. ; $sFilter - Optional the filter to use, default is *. Search the Autoit3 helpfile for the word "WildCards" For details. ; $iFlag - Optional: specifies whether to return files folders or both ; |$iFlag=0 (Default) Return both files and folders ; |$iFlag=1 Return files only ; |$iFlag=2 Return Folders only ; $iRecur - Optional: specifies whether to search in subfolders ; |$iRecur=0 (Default) Do not search in subfolders ; |$iRecur=1 Search in subfolders ; $iFullPath - Optional: specifies whether to include initial path in result string ; |$iFullPath=0 (Default) Do not include initial path ; |$iFullPath=1 Include initial path ; Return values .: @Error - 1 = Path not found or invalid ; |2 = Invalid $sFilter ; |3 = Invalid $iFlag ; |4 = Invalid $iRecur ; |5 = Invalid $iFullPath ; |6 = No File/Folder Found ; Author ........: SolidSnake <MetalGX91 at GMail dot com> ; Modified.......: 22 Jan 09 by Melba23 - added recursive search and full path options ; Remarks .......: The array returned is one-dimensional and is made up as follows: ; $array[0] = Number of Files\Folders returned ; $array[1] = 1st File\Folder ; $array[2] = 2nd File\Folder ; $array[3] = 3rd File\Folder ; $array[n] = nth File\Folder ; Related .......: ; Link ..........; ; Example .......; Yes ; ==================================================================================================== ;Special Thanks to Helge and Layer for help with the $iFlag update ; speed optimization by code65536 ;=============================================================================== Func _RecFileListToArray($sPath, $sFilter = "*", $iFlag = 0, $iRecur = 0, $iFullPath = 0) Local $asFileList[1], $sFullPath If Not FileExists($sPath) Then Return SetError(1, 1, "") If StringRight($sPath, 1) <> "\" Then $sPath = $sPath & "\" If (StringInStr($sFilter, "\")) Or (StringInStr($sFilter, "/")) Or (StringInStr($sFilter, ":")) Or (StringInStr($sFilter, ">")) Or (StringInStr($sFilter, "<")) Or (StringInStr($sFilter, "|")) Or (StringStripWS($sFilter, 8) = "") Then Return SetError(2, 2, "") If Not ($iFlag = 0 Or $iFlag = 1 Or $iFlag = 2) Then Return SetError(3, 3, "") If Not ($iRecur = 0 Or $iRecur = 1) Then Return SetError(4, 4, "") If $iFullPath = 0 Then $sFullPath = $sPath ElseIf $iFullPath = 1 Then $sFullPath = "" Else Return SetError(5, 5, "") EndIf _FLTA_Search($sPath, $sFilter, $iFlag, $iRecur, $sFullPath, $asFileList) If $asFileList[0] = 0 Then Return SetError(6, 6, "") Return $asFileList EndFunc ;==>_FileListToArray ; #INTERNAL_USE_ONLY#================================================================================= ; Name...........: _FLTA_Search ; Description ...: Searches folder for files and then recursively searches in subfolders ; Syntax.........: _FLTA_Search($sStartFolder, $sFilter, $iFlag, $iRecur, $sFullPath, ByRef $asFileList) ; Parameters ....: $sStartFolder - Value passed on from UBound($avArray) ; $sFilter - As set in _FileListToArray ; $iFlag - As set in _FileListToArray ; $iRecur - As set in _FileListToArray ; $sFullPath - $sPath as set in _FileListToArray ; $asFileList - Array containing found files/folders ; Return values .: None ; Author ........: Melba23 based on code from _FileListToArray by SolidSnake <MetalGX91 at GMail dot com> ; Modified.......: ; Remarks .......: This function is used internally by _FileListToArray. ; Related .......: ; Link ..........; ; Example .......; ; ==================================================================================================== Func _FLTA_Search($sStartFolder, $sFilter, $iFlag, $iRecur, $sFullPath, ByRef $asFileList) Local $hSearch, $sFile If StringRight($sStartFolder, 1) <> "\" Then $sStartFolder = $sStartFolder & "\" ; First look for filtered files/folders in folder $hSearch = FileFindFirstFile($sStartFolder & $sFilter) If $hSearch > 0 Then While 1 $sFile = FileFindNextFile($hSearch) If @error Then ExitLoop Switch $iFlag Case 0; Both files and folders If $iRecur And StringInStr(FileGetAttrib($sStartFolder & $sFile), "D") <> 0 Then ContinueLoop Case 1; Files Only If StringInStr(FileGetAttrib($sStartFolder & $sFile), "D") <> 0 Then ContinueLoop Case 2; Folders only If StringInStr(FileGetAttrib($sStartFolder & $sFile), "D") = 0 Then ContinueLoop EndSwitch If $iFlag = 1 And StringInStr(FileGetAttrib($sStartFolder & $sFile), "D") <> 0 Then ContinueLoop If $iFlag = 2 And StringInStr(FileGetAttrib($sStartFolder & $sFile), "D") = 0 Then ContinueLoop _FLTA_Add($asFileList, $sFullPath, $sStartFolder, $sFile) WEnd FileClose($hSearch) ReDim $asFileList[$asFileList[0] + 1] EndIf If $iRecur = 1 Then ; Now look for subfolders $hSearch = FileFindFirstFile($sStartFolder & "*.*") If $hSearch > 0 Then While 1 $sFile = FileFindNextFile($hSearch) If @error Then ExitLoop If StringInStr(FileGetAttrib($sStartFolder & $sFile), "D") And ($sFile <> "." Or $sFile <> "..") Then ; If folders needed, add subfolder to array If $iFlag <> 1 Then _FLTA_Add($asFileList, $sFullPath, $sStartFolder, $sFile) ; Recursive search of this subfolder _FLTA_Search($sStartFolder & $sFile, $sFilter, $iFlag, $iRecur, $sFullPath, $asFileList) EndIf WEnd FileClose($hSearch) EndIf EndIf EndFunc ; #INTERNAL_USE_ONLY#================================================================================= ; Name...........: _FLTA_Add ; Description ...: Searches folder for files and then recursively searches in subfolders ; Syntax.........: _FLTA_Add(ByRef $asFileList, $sFullPath, $sStartFolder, $sFile) ; Parameters ....: $asFileList - Array containing found files/folders ; $sFullPath - $sPath as set in _FileListToArray ; $sStartFolder - Value passed on from UBound($avArray) ; $sFile - Full path of file/folder to add to $asFileList ; Return values .: Function only changes $asFileList ByRef ; Author ........: Melba23 based on code from _FileListToArray by SolidSnake <MetalGX91 at GMail dot com> ; Modified.......: ; Remarks .......: This function is used internally by _FileListToArray. ; Related .......: ; Link ..........; ; Example .......; ; ==================================================================================================== Func _FLTA_Add(ByRef $asFileList, $sFullPath, $sStartFolder, $sFile) Local $sAddFolder $asFileList[0] += 1 If UBound($asFileList) <= $asFileList[0] Then ReDim $asFileList[UBound($asFileList) * 2] If $sFullPath = "" Then $sAddFolder = $sStartFolder Else $sAddFolder = StringReplace($sStartFolder, $sFullPath, "") EndIf $asFileList[$asFileList[0]] = $sAddFolder & $sFile EndFunc File copy using Autoit - does not work:
      FileCopy("\\?\usb#vid_0e8d&pid_201d&mi_00#7&37c4bb9&0&0000#{6ac27878-a6fa-4155-ba85-f98f491d4f33}\Internal storage\DCIM\Camera MX\PHOTO_20161007_123935.jpg", 'd:\Diverse 2\654\0\') Copy using Windows batch - does not work:
      xcopy /Y /E "\\?\usb#vid_0e8d&pid_201d&mi_00#7&37c4bb9&0&0000#{6ac27878-a6fa-4155-ba85-f98f491d4f33}\Internal storage\DCIM\*.*" "d:\Diverse 2\654\0\"  
    • Vivaed
      By Vivaed
      I am trying to read all the files in a folder, then whatever file is newest, keep only that one and delete the rest.
      Example files:  (these all have version numbers embedded in them, I dont want to rely on the file name)
      Faint.exe
      Faint-v2.0.exe
      Faint-v3.0.exe
      Faint-v4.0.exe

What I have so far:
      #include <File.au3> RemoveOldFiles() ConsoleWrite(FileGetVersion("C:\WB Resources\FAINT_DONT_LINK_THESE\Faint-v4.0.0.exe") &@CRLF) Func RemoveOldFiles() Local $aFileList = _FileListToArray("C:\WB Resources\FAINT_DONT_LINK_THESE\", "*.exe",$FLTA_FILES) For $i = 0 To UBound($aFileList) - 1 $aFileVersion = FileGetVersion($aFileList[$i]) ConsoleWrite($aFileList[$i] & @CRLF) ConsoleWrite($aFileVersion & @CRLF) Next EndFunc OUTPUT: >Running:(3.3.14.2):C:\Program Files (x86)\AutoIt3\autoit3_x64.exe "C:\Users\bot\ownCloud\WellBeats\Delete Old Files\delete-test.au3" --> Press Ctrl+Alt+Break to Restart or Ctrl+Break to Stop 3 0.0.0.0 a.exe 0.0.0.0 b.exe 0.0.0.0 Faint-v4.0.0.exe 0.0.0.0 4.0.0.18 <-- This is the correct file version.... +>07:34:26 AutoIt3.exe ended.rc:0 +>07:34:26 AutoIt3Wrapper Finished. >Exit code: 0 Time: 0.6647 Not sure what I am missing here?
      Thanks!