TheSaint

Files Checklist

Just a simple little (complex enough) program I whipped up, for a purpose ... but only too happy to share.
It can of course be modified to do more, but at the moment just compares file names with or without path ... Location versus Checklist.

There are of course other compare programs out there, most doing a lot more than mine (i.e. WinMerge or FileComparer). But I wanted something quick and simple with drag & drop, that uses up a smallish amount of screen real estate.

NOTE - The SAVE button is also a LOAD one, and displays 'Load' when the list is empty. So you can save and load specific lists. While in SAVE mode, the button can also be used with CTRL held down, to ADD another list to existing (displayed one) ... combining as they say ... though not saved until you SAVE. CLEAR button removes a selected entry, or if used with CTRL held down, queries about removing all listed entries.

Checklist.PNG.43fdb927ac55600f03a88d2bef16d036.PNG   Checklist_Fail.PNG.ace7b73e3701f1ff7eddf16b4cbc78cd.PNG   Checklist_Pass.PNG.a75a601cd3f21d8e6f0b7fee6662f1f8.PNG   Checklist_Load.PNG.e5a4465384ddbb765b9d928a304d719b.PNG

Files Checklist v1.2.zip

Files Checklist v1.3.zip

Files Checklist v1.4.zip  (Includes a BUGFIX.)

(source included)

WARNING - While this program does not act on files or folders ADDED or CHECKED, you might act on the results, so I advise caution, and I also recommend using the new 'Relative' option in v1.3 or newer ... but you still need to understand what you are doing and what the results actually mean. Some basic examples in the next post.

(v1.2) Name change from 'File' to 'Files'. Added support for Multiple File & Folder drag and drop. Added a 'Failed.txt' ability. Created & Added a program icon. Only one instance of the program now allowed to run. GUI slightly modified. More tooltips added.

(v1.1) Added support for parsing folder content, but not sub-folder.

THANKS to Lazycat from AutoIt Forums for the Multiple Drag & Drop code.

Enjoy!

RELATED
Users might also be interested in another somewhat related program of mine.

DeleteIf Same

Cheers!

Edited by TheSaint
  • Thanks 2

AutoIt.4.Life Clubrooms - Life is like a Donut (secret key)

Make sure brain is in gear before opening mouth!
Remember, what is not said, can be just as important as what is said.

Spoiler

What is the Secret Key? Life is like a Donut

If I put effort into communication, I expect you to read properly & fully, or just not comment.
Ignoring those who try to divert conversation with irrelevancies.
If I'm intent on insulting you or being rude, I will be obvious, not ambiguous about it.
I'm only big and bad, to those who have an over-active imagination.

I may have the Artistic Liesense ;) to disagree with you. TheSaint's Toolbox (be advised many downloads are not working due to ISP screwup with my storage)

userbar.png

TheSaint

Files Checklist updated to v1.3. See first post for download. New screenshot, and a WARNING also added there.

(v1.3)
'Path' checkbox changed to a combo, and added a 'Relative' path option.
Also added a checkbox for a 'Remove ALL' query.
Using CTRL with the CLEAR button is now an instant 'Remove ALL' without a query.
GUI and controls adjusted (width etc) to accommodate changes.

NOTE - The new 'Relative' path option, is limited to one parent folder (up the chain), as sub-folders are not processed anyway. This is to avoid matching files in different folders, that may not be related.

EXAMPLES

ADDED to checklist - C:\Examples\First\metadata.opf

CHECK that with the following.

C:\Examples\First\metadata.opf  (PASS with No Path, Relative, Full Path) Of course, because it is identical.

D:\Examples\First\metadata.opf  (PASS with No Path, Relative) (FAIL with Full Path) Different drive only. Parent folder is the same.

C:\Examples\Second\metadata.opf  (PASS with No Path) (FAIL with Full Path, Relative) Different parent folder.

C:\Examples\Third\First\metadata.opf  (PASS with No Path, Relative) (FAIL with Full Path) Path contains an extra folder above parent folder.

C:\Examples\First\Third\metadata.opf  (PASS with No Path) (FAIL with Full Path, Relative) Path contains an extra folder below parent folder.

P.S. I actually had another use occur today for the program, but it badly needed that 'Relative' option to speed things up (lots of folders to check). So I added that ability and the changes to 'Remove ALL' while at it.

Spoiler

To expand upon my usage today.

I was checking many ebook folders after I aborted a Library relocation in Calibre. Every folder had two same named files - metadata.opf and cover.jpg. That meant, that without a 'Relative' option, I had to process each folder individually (ADD to checklist then CHECK then remove).

Calibre failed me on two levels - (1) It didn't report the size of my Library before it started, which was several GBs, which I found out later during the process, by manually checking, when I got concerned at progress speed. (2) The Abort button was grayed out and thus unavailable. So I had to kill Calibre manually ... and then later discovered the process was still running, even though I had supposedly fully closed Calibre with the usual method. That all meant, that I wasn't sure what had permanently been transferred or not.

Earlier, I had decided to be smart, and transfer my Library from its usual location on 'C' drive to a folder on another partition. Then I belatedly realized it was going to use up too much remaining space on that partition, and rather than wait an age for the process to finish and then wait another age to relocate it back again, I decided to stop the process.

Going by what the transfer window in calibre was reporting, it was only copying files at that point, no doubt wiping the source when finished, so it seemed a reasonable option to kill it. Dog doesn't know why the Abort option was disabled, and calibre doesn't appear to be impacted in any way from me killing the process.

Needs must. :)

Edited by TheSaint
  • Thanks 1

Spoiler

If I put effort into communication, I expect you to read properly & fully, or just not comment.
If I'm intent on insulting you or being rude, I will be obvious, not ambiguous about it.

I may have the Artistic Liesense ;) to disagree with you. TheSaint's Toolbox (be advised many downloads are not working due to ISP screwup with my storage)

userbar.png

TheSaint

Files Checklist updated to v1.4. See first post for download. Includes BUGFIX.

(v1.4)
First sub-folder is now processed if no files found in parent folder.
Position of program window is now remembered.
'Thumbs.db' and 'Desktop.ini' files are now ignored by default (see NOTES).
Bugfix for missed error catching (empty folder caused a crash).
A single FAIL is now recorded (see NOTES).
Total Count of processed is now incrementally displayed while Checking.

NOTES - Sub-folder processing can be manually turned off in the 'Settings.ini' file, as can ignoring 'Thumbs.db' and 'Desktop.ini' files. Showing a 2 second 'Fail Dialog' for a single fail can also be manually turned on there as well, if desired. The 'Desktop.ini' file will only be ignored if the 'System' attribute is applied to it. All other Hidden files and folders are NOT ignored.

I relented in regard to sub-folders. Though it is only the first sub-folder, and only when no files are found in root of dropped folder(s). Once again, as always, this is due to a specific need or desire, and it has sped up processing and reduced fiddliness quite a bit for my current use. :thumbsup:

And due to implementing the sub-folder feature, I discovered I had forgotten to implement some error checking, which meant an empty folder could crash the program ... OOPS. :>

Added the following to first post.

RELATED
Users might also be interested in another somewhat related program of mine.

DeleteIf Same

Cheers!

Edited by TheSaint
  • Thanks 1

Spoiler

userbar.png

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• nacerbaaziz
      By nacerbaaziz
      Hello
      I have a query please
      It is about windows file explorer
      If i design a tool in autoit language to delete files for example
      and i  added it in the context menu in File Explorer
      If i right-click on any file And you choose the tool, it will be get the path of the selected file or folder
      The problem here is
      If i select a set of files or folders
      it only detect the first one
      The code that i  used is
      if $CMDLine[0] = 0 then
      msgBox(16, "error", "you don't selecte any files")
      exit
      else
      for $i = 1 to $CMDLine[0]
      msgBox(0, "files", $CMDLine[$i]
      next
      endIf
      exit
    • Gowrisankar
      By Gowrisankar
      Dear members,
      I'm trying to move unread mails from Inbox to a different folder using OutlookEx UDF.
      But its not working for me. I'm not sure what mistake I do.
      I get the error code 6 when the following is executed. From the UDF it is observed that  "No or an invalid item has been specified".
      Note : The UDF version is 1.3.3.1. AutoIt version (v3.3.14.2).
      #include <OutlookEX.au3> Global $oOutlook = _OL_Open() If @error <> 0 Then Exit MsgBox(16, "OutlookEX UDF", "Error creating a connection to Outlook. @error = " & @error & ", @extended = " & @extended) Global $aOL_Item = _OL_ItemFind($oOutlook, "*\Inbox", $olMail, "[UnRead]=True", "", "", "Subject", "", 1) If $aOL_Item[0][0] = 0 Then Exit MsgBox(16, "OutlookEX UDF: _OL_ItemMove Example Script", "Could not find a task item in folder 'Outlook-UDF-Test\SourceFolder\Tasks'. @error = " & @error) _ArrayDisplay($aOL_Item, "OutlookEX UDF: _OL_ItemFind Example Script - Unread mails") _OL_ItemMove($oOutlook, $aOL_Item[1][0], Default, "*\Outlook-UDF-Test\TargetFolder\Mail") If @error <> 0 Then Exit MsgBox(16, "OutlookEX UDF: _OL_ItemMove Example Script", "Error moving specified task. @error = " & @error) Any help is deeply appreciated. Thanks in advance.
      Thanks and regards,
      Gowrisankar R.
    • nacerbaaziz
      By nacerbaaziz
      Hello
      I have an inquiry from you
      I have a file path  with commands line
      Is there a way to separate the path from the commands line?
      I want the result in an array
      for example
      $path = '"c:\NVDA\NVDA slav Portable 1\NVDA.exe" -r -m -path="d:\NVDA Path\Portable"'
      there are any method to separate this text?
      i want the result to be as that
      $array[1] = "c:\NVDA\NVDA slav Portable 1\NVDA.exe"
      $array[2] = '-r -m -path="d:\NVDA Path\Portable"'
      Thanks in advance
      am Waiting for your answers
    • Bilgus
      By Bilgus
      Draw Path Points allows you to make line paths for drawing with gdi
      You can even load an image and trace the outline
      Save and load functionality undo and redo zoom and scale; Don't Forget Rotate!
      ;Draw Path Points BILGUS 2018 ;Includes #include <File.au3> #include <GDIPlus.au3> #include <GUIConstants.au3> #include <GuiEdit.au3> #include <GuiListView.au3> #include <GuiTab.au3> #include <Misc.au3> If OnAutoItExitRegister("_Exit") <> 0 Then _GDIPlus_Startup() ;initialize GDI+ ConsoleWrite("GDI+ Started" & @CRLF) EndIf Opt("MouseCoordMode", 2) ;Relative coords to the client area of the active window Opt("PixelCoordMode", 2) ;Relative coords to the client area of the active window Global $g_iXScale = 8 Global $g_iYScale = $g_iXScale Global $g_sFileSave = @ScriptDir & "\DrawPath.txt" ;Default Global $g_bClosePath = False Global $g_bShowImage = False Global $g_sImagefile = "" Global $g_iUndo_Max = 50 Global $g_asUndo_Files[1] = [""] Global $g_asRedo_Files[1] = [""] Global $g_aPath_Points[1][2] = [[0, 0]] Global $g_aPath_Rot_Points Global $g_hForm1 = GUICreate("Draw Path Points", 615, 437, 192, 124) Global $g_hSelSquare = GUICtrlCreateLabel("", 0, 0, 0, 0, $SS_BLACKFRAME, $WS_EX_TOPMOST) GUICtrlSetState(-1, $GUI_HIDE) ;------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Global Enum $eC1_delete, $eC1_del_all, $eC1_update, $eC1_shift_dn, $eC1_shift_up, _ $eC1_closepath, $eC1_showimg, $eC1_lock, $eC1_undo, $eC1_redo, $aCtl1_LAST Global $g_ahCtl1[$aCtl1_LAST] Control_Create_Group1() ;------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Global Enum $eC2_zin, $eC2_zout, $eC2_dgroup, $eC2_decx, $eC2_incx, $eC2_decy, _ $eC2_incy, $eC2_edit_rot, $eC2_rot, $eC2_ud_rot, $eC2_rev, $eC2_toall, $aCtl2_LAST Global $g_ahCtl2[$aCtl2_LAST] Control_Create_Group2() ;------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Global $g_hBtn_load = GUICtrlCreateButton("Load", 5, 1, 35, 20) Global $g_hBtn_save = GUICtrlCreateButton("Save", 40, 1, 35, 20) Global $g_hBtn_arr_disp = GUICtrlCreateButton("Array", 75, 1, 35, 20) Global $g_hEdit_encoded = GUICtrlCreateEdit("", 115, 2, 50, 18, $ES_READONLY + $ES_AUTOHSCROLL, $WS_EX_STATICEDGE + $WS_EX_TRANSPARENT) Global $g_hList1 = GUICtrlCreateListView("#|x|y", 5, 24, 161, 201, $LVS_SHOWSELALWAYS Or $LVS_SINGLESEL) Global $g_hList1_LVN = GUICtrlCreateDummy() ;listview notifications Global $g_hImage1 = GUICtrlCreatePic("", 200, 16, 400, 400, -1, $WS_EX_LAYERED) Global $g_hTab1 = GUICtrlCreateTab(1, 225, 20, 500, $TCS_VERTICAL) GUICtrlCreateTabItem(" ") GUICtrlSetState(-1, $GUI_SHOW) ; will be display first GUICtrlCreateTabItem(" ") GUICtrlCreateTabItem("") ; end tabitem definition For $i = 0 To UBound($g_ahCtl2) - 1 GUICtrlSetState($g_ahCtl2[$i], $GUI_HIDE) Next GUIRegisterMsg($WM_NOTIFY, "WM_NOTIFY") List_Update() List_Index() GUISetState(@SW_SHOW) State_Save($g_aPath_Points) Points_Update($g_aPath_Points) Global $g_nMsg = 0 While 1 $g_nMsg = GUIGetMsg() If $g_nMsg > 0 And $g_nMsg <> $g_ahCtl2[$eC2_ud_rot] And $g_nMsg <> $g_ahCtl2[$eC2_edit_rot] And GUICtrlRead($g_ahCtl2[$eC2_edit_rot]) <> 0 Then ;ConsoleWrite("Cancel_Rotate? " & $g_nMsg & @CRLF) If MsgBox($MB_ICONQUESTION + $MB_OKCANCEL + $MB_DEFBUTTON2, "Save?", "Save Rotated Points?", 10) == $IDOK Then _GUICtrlEdit_SetText($g_ahCtl2[$eC2_edit_rot], "0") $g_aPath_Points = $g_aPath_Rot_Points State_Save($g_aPath_Points) List_Update(List_Index()) Else _GUICtrlEdit_SetText($g_ahCtl2[$eC2_edit_rot], "0") Points_Update($g_aPath_Points, $g_bClosePath, $g_bShowImage, List_Index()) ;, True) EndIf EndIf Switch $g_nMsg Case $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE Exit Case $g_hTab1 Tab1_Select() Case $g_hSelSquare ;ConsoleWrite("SelSquare" & @CRLF) SelSquare_Drag() Case $g_hList1 ;ConsoleWrite("List1 " & $g_nMsg & @CRLF) Local $iIndex = List_Index() If $iIndex <> -1 Then Points_Update($g_aPath_Points, $g_bClosePath, $g_bShowImage, $iIndex) _GUICtrlListView_SetItemSelected($g_hList1, $iIndex, True, True) EndIf Case $g_hList1_LVN Point_Selected($g_aPath_Points, $g_hImage1, List_Index()) Case $g_hList1_LVN Case $g_hImage1 Image1_Clicked() Case $g_hBtn_save Btn_save_Clicked() Case $g_hBtn_load Btn_load_Clicked() Case $g_hBtn_arr_disp _ArrayDisplay($g_aPath_Points) ;------------------------------------------------------------------- Case $g_ahCtl1[$eC1_shift_up] $iIndex = List_Index() Point_Swap($iIndex, -1) Points_Update($g_aPath_Points, $g_bClosePath, $g_bShowImage) Case $g_ahCtl1[$eC1_shift_dn] $iIndex = List_Index() Point_Swap($iIndex, 1) Points_Update($g_aPath_Points, $g_bClosePath, $g_bShowImage) Case $g_ahCtl1[$eC1_del_all] $g_aPath_Points = 0 Global $g_aPath_Points[1][2] = [[0, 0]] List_Update() Points_Update($g_aPath_Points, $g_bClosePath, $g_bShowImage) Case $g_ahCtl1[$eC1_delete] $iIndex = List_Index() Point_Delete($iIndex) _GUICtrlListView_ClickItem($g_hList1, $iIndex) Points_Update($g_aPath_Points, $g_bClosePath, $g_bShowImage) Case $g_ahCtl1[$eC1_redo] $g_aPath_Points = State_Restore($g_aPath_Points, False) List_Update() Points_Update($g_aPath_Points, $g_bClosePath, $g_bShowImage) Case $g_ahCtl1[$eC1_undo] $g_aPath_Points = State_Restore($g_aPath_Points, True) List_Update() Points_Update($g_aPath_Points, $g_bClosePath, $g_bShowImage) Case $g_ahCtl1[$eC1_update] List_Update(List_Index()) Points_Update($g_aPath_Points, $g_bClosePath, $g_bShowImage) Ascii_Points($g_aPath_Points) _GUICtrlEdit_SetSel($g_hEdit_encoded, 0, -1) Case $g_ahCtl1[$eC1_closepath] $g_bClosePath = Control_IsChecked($g_ahCtl1[$eC1_closepath]) List_Update(List_Index()) Points_Update($g_aPath_Points, $g_bClosePath, $g_bShowImage) If $g_bClosePath Then GUICtrlSetState($g_ahCtl2[$eC2_rev], $GUI_DISABLE) Else GUICtrlSetState($g_ahCtl2[$eC2_rev], $GUI_ENABLE) EndIf Case $g_ahCtl1[$eC1_showimg] If Not $g_bShowImage Then $g_sImagefile = FileOpenDialog("Select an image", SplitDir($g_sImagefile), "All Files(*.*)", 0, SplitFileName($g_sImagefile), $g_hForm1) EndIf $g_bShowImage = Control_IsChecked($g_ahCtl1[$eC1_showimg]) List_Update(List_Index()) Points_Update($g_aPath_Points, $g_bClosePath, $g_bShowImage) ;------------------------------------------------------------------- Case $g_ahCtl2[$eC2_zin] If Control_IsChecked($g_ahCtl2[$eC2_toall]) Then Points_Scale(1, 1) Else $g_iXScale += 1 $g_iYScale += 1 Points_Update($g_aPath_Points, $g_bClosePath, $g_bShowImage) EndIf _GUICtrlListView_ClickItem($g_hList1, List_Index()) Case $g_ahCtl2[$eC2_zout] If Control_IsChecked($g_ahCtl2[$eC2_toall]) Then Points_Scale(-1, -1) Else $g_iXScale -= 1 $g_iYScale -= 1 Points_Update($g_aPath_Points, $g_bClosePath, $g_bShowImage) EndIf _GUICtrlListView_ClickItem($g_hList1, List_Index()) Case $g_ahCtl2[$eC2_rev] $iIndex = List_Index() $g_aPath_Points = Points_Reverse($g_aPath_Points) Points_Update($g_aPath_Points, $g_bClosePath, $g_bShowImage, $iIndex) ;, True) List_Update($iIndex) Case $g_ahCtl2[$eC2_edit_rot] ;ConsoleWrite("Rotate" & @CRLF) $iIndex = List_Index() Local $iDegrees = GUICtrlRead($g_ahCtl2[$eC2_edit_rot]) $g_aPath_Rot_Points = Points_Rotate($g_aPath_Points, $iDegrees) Points_Update($g_aPath_Rot_Points, $g_bClosePath, $g_bShowImage, $iIndex) ;, True) Case $g_ahCtl2[$eC2_incx] Point_Adjust(1, 0, Control_IsChecked($g_ahCtl2[$eC2_toall])) Case $g_ahCtl2[$eC2_decx] Point_Adjust(-1, 0, Control_IsChecked($g_ahCtl2[$eC2_toall])) Case $g_ahCtl2[$eC2_incy] Point_Adjust(0, 1, Control_IsChecked($g_ahCtl2[$eC2_toall])) Case $g_ahCtl2[$eC2_decy] Point_Adjust(0, -1, Control_IsChecked($g_ahCtl2[$eC2_toall])) EndSwitch WEnd ;---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Func _Exit() _GDIPlus_Shutdown() ConsoleWrite("GDI+ Stopped" & @CRLF) State_Destroy() EndFunc ;==>_Exit Func Ascii_Points($aPts) ;encodes points into an ascii string Local Const $iChrOffset = 33 Local Const $iMaxOffset = 126 - $iChrOffset If Not IsArray($aPts) Then Return Local $sAscEnc = StringFormat("%03i%05i", $iChrOffset, UBound($aPts) * 2 + 8) If _ArrayMin($aPts) >= 0 And (_ArrayMax($aPts) - _ArrayMin($aPts)) <= $iMaxOffset Then For $i = 0 To UBound($aPts) - 1 $sAscEnc = $sAscEnc & Chr($aPts[$i][0] + $iChrOffset) & Chr($aPts[$i][1] + $iChrOffset) Next EndIf _GUICtrlEdit_SetText($g_hEdit_encoded, $sAscEnc) EndFunc ;==>Ascii_Points Func Btn_load_Clicked() ConsoleWrite("Load: " & SplitDir($g_sFileSave) & @CRLF) $g_sFileSave = FileOpenDialog("Select a save file", SplitDir($g_sFileSave), "All Files(*.*)", 0, SplitFileName($g_sFileSave), $g_hForm1) _FileReadToArray($g_sFileSave, $g_aPath_Points, 0, ",") If @error Then Dim $g_aPath_Points[1][2] = [[0, 0]] Else State_Destroy() State_Save($g_aPath_Points) EndIf List_Update() Points_Update($g_aPath_Points, $g_bClosePath, $g_bShowImage) EndFunc ;==>Btn_load_Clicked Func Btn_save_Clicked() List_Update(List_Index()) $g_sFileSave = FileOpenDialog("Select a save file", SplitDir($g_sFileSave), "All Files(*.*)", 0, SplitFileName($g_sFileSave), $g_hForm1) _FileWriteFromArray($g_sFileSave, $g_aPath_Points, 0, Default, ",") EndFunc ;==>Btn_save_Clicked Func Control_Create_Group1() Local $iX = 30 Local $iY = 225 $g_ahCtl1[$eC1_delete] = GUICtrlCreateButton("Delete", $iX + 0, $iY + 0, 50, 20) $g_ahCtl1[$eC1_shift_dn] = GUICtrlCreateButton("+", $iX + 70, $iY + 0, 20, 20) $g_ahCtl1[$eC1_shift_up] = GUICtrlCreateButton("-", $iX + 95, $iY + 0, 20, 20) $g_ahCtl1[$eC1_del_all] = GUICtrlCreateButton("Delete All", $iX + 0, $iY + 25, 50, 20) $g_ahCtl1[$eC1_update] = GUICtrlCreateButton("Update", $iX + 70, $iY + 25, 50, 20) $g_ahCtl1[$eC1_undo] = GUICtrlCreateButton("Undo", $iX + 0, $iY + 50, 50, 20) $g_ahCtl1[$eC1_redo] = GUICtrlCreateButton("Redo", $iX + 70, $iY + 50, 50, 20) GUICtrlSetState($g_ahCtl1[$eC1_undo], $GUI_DISABLE) GUICtrlSetState($g_ahCtl1[$eC1_redo], $GUI_DISABLE) $g_ahCtl1[$eC1_closepath] = GUICtrlCreateCheckbox("Complete", $iX + 0, $iY + 70, 65, 25) $g_ahCtl1[$eC1_showimg] = GUICtrlCreateCheckbox("Image", $iX + 0, $iY + 90, 65, 25) $g_ahCtl1[$eC1_lock] = GUICtrlCreateCheckbox("Locked", $iX + 0, $iY + 110, 65, 25) EndFunc ;==>Control_Create_Group1 Func Control_Create_Group2() Local $iX = 30 Local $iY = 225 $g_ahCtl2[$eC2_rev] = GUICtrlCreateButton("Reverse", $iX + 0, $iY + 0, 50, 20) $g_ahCtl2[$eC2_edit_rot] = GUICtrlCreateInput("0", $iX + 0, $iY + 25, 40, 20) $g_ahCtl2[$eC2_ud_rot] = GUICtrlCreateUpdown(-1) GUICtrlSetLimit($eC2_ud_rot, 360, -360) $g_ahCtl2[$eC2_rot] = GUICtrlCreateButton("", $iX + 40, $iY + 25, 10, 20) $g_ahCtl2[$eC2_dgroup] = GUICtrlCreateGroup("Coords", 5 + $iX + 70, $iY + 0, 55, 70) $g_ahCtl2[$eC2_decy] = GUICtrlCreateButton("-", 24 + $iX + 70, 16 + $iY + 0, 17, 17) $g_ahCtl2[$eC2_incy] = GUICtrlCreateButton("+", 24 + $iX + 70, 48 + $iY + 0, 17, 17) $g_ahCtl2[$eC2_decx] = GUICtrlCreateButton("-", 8 + $iX + 70, 32 + $iY + 0, 17, 17) $g_ahCtl2[$eC2_incx] = GUICtrlCreateButton("+", 40 + $iX + 70, 32 + $iY + 0, 17, 17) GUICtrlCreateGroup("", -99, -99, 1, 1) $g_ahCtl2[$eC2_zout] = GUICtrlCreateButton("Zoom -", $iX + 0, $iY + 75, 50, 20) $g_ahCtl2[$eC2_zin] = GUICtrlCreateButton("Zoom +", $iX + 75, $iY + 75, 50, 20) $g_ahCtl2[$eC2_toall] = GUICtrlCreateCheckbox("Apply to all", $iX + 0, $iY + 100, 80, 25) EndFunc ;==>Control_Create_Group2 Func Control_IsChecked($IdCtrl) Return (BitAND(GUICtrlRead($IdCtrl), $GUI_CHECKED) = $GUI_CHECKED) EndFunc ;==>Control_IsChecked Func GDI_Draw_ArrayPoints(ByRef $aPts, $hImage, $g_bClosePath, $iX, $iY, $sFileName, $iSelected = -1) Local $hWnd = GUICtrlGetHandle($hImage) If UBound($aPts) > 1 Then Local $aPoints = GDI_Points($aPts, $iX, $iY) Else Local $aPoints[1][2] = [[0, 0]] EndIf Local $hGraphics = _GDIPlus_GraphicsCreateFromHWND($hWnd) ;create a graphics object from a window handle _GDIPlus_GraphicsClear($hGraphics, 0xFFFFFFFF) If FileExists($sFileName) Then Local $hBitmap = _GDIPlus_BitmapCreateFromFile($sFileName) Local Const $iWidth = ScaleX(_GDIPlus_ImageGetWidth($hBitmap)) Local Const $iHeight = ScaleY(_GDIPlus_ImageGetHeight($hBitmap)) Local $hBitmap_Scaled = _GDIPlus_ImageResize($hBitmap, $iWidth, $iHeight) ;resize image _GDIPlus_BitmapDispose($hBitmap) ;Done with initial bitmap _GDIPlus_GraphicsDrawImage($hGraphics, $hBitmap_Scaled, 0, 0) _GDIPlus_BitmapDispose($hBitmap_Scaled) EndIf Local $hPen = _GDIPlus_PenCreate(0xFFFF0000, ScaleX(1)) Local $hEndCap = _GDIPlus_ArrowCapCreate(1, 1) _GDIPlus_PenSetCustomEndCap($hPen, $hEndCap) If $g_bClosePath Then _GDIPlus_GraphicsDrawPolygon($hGraphics, $aPoints, $hPen) Local $iX0, $iY0, $iX1, $iY1 For $i = 1 To $aPoints[0][0] If Not $g_bClosePath And $i < $aPoints[0][0] Then $iX0 = $aPoints[$i][0] $iY0 = $aPoints[$i][1] $iX1 = $aPoints[$i + 1][0] $iY1 = $aPoints[$i + 1][1] _GDIPlus_GraphicsDrawLine($hGraphics, $iX0, $iY0, $iX1, $iY1, $hPen) EndIf Next _GDIPlus_ArrowCapDispose($hEndCap) _GDIPlus_PenDispose($hPen) _GDIPlus_GraphicsDispose($hGraphics) Point_Selected($aPts, $hImage, $iSelected) EndFunc ;==>GDI_Draw_ArrayPoints Func GDI_Line_hPath_From_Points($aPts, $iXorig, $iYorig) ;Returns hpath object be sure to delete it when finished Local $hPath = _GDIPlus_PathCreate() ;Create new path object Local $aPoints = GDI_Points($aPts, $iXorig, $iYorig) Local $iX0, $iY0, $iX1, $iY1 If IsArray($aPoints) Then For $i = 1 To $aPoints[0][0] - 1 $iX0 = $aPoints[$i][0] $iY0 = $aPoints[$i][1] $iX1 = $aPoints[$i + 1][0] $iY1 = $aPoints[$i + 1][1] _GDIPlus_PathAddLine($hPath, $iX0, $iY0, $iX1, $iY1) Next EndIf Return $hPath ;_GDIPlus_PathDispose($hPath) EndFunc ;==>GDI_Line_hPath_From_Points Func GDI_Points($aPts, $iXo, $iYO) Local $aGDIPts If IsArray($aPts) And UBound($aPts) > 1 Then Local $aGDIPts[UBound($aPts) + 1][2] $aGDIPts[0][0] = UBound($aPts) For $i = 1 To $aGDIPts[0][0] ;Build points list $aGDIPts[$i][0] = ScaleX($aPts[$i - 1][0]) + $iXo $aGDIPts[$i][1] = ScaleY($aPts[$i - 1][1]) + $iYO Next Else Local $aGDIPts[1][2] = [[0, 0]] EndIf Return $aGDIPts EndFunc ;==>GDI_Points Func Image1_Clicked() If Not Control_IsChecked($g_ahCtl1[$eC1_lock]) Then Local $aCPos = ControlGetPos(GUICtrlGetHandle($g_hImage1), "", 0) Local $aPos = MouseGetPos() If IsArray($aPos) And IsArray($aCPos) Then Local $iXn = Int(($aPos[0] - $aCPos[0] + ScaleX(1) / 2) / ScaleX(1)) Local $iYn = Int(($aPos[1] - $aCPos[1] + ScaleY(1) / 2) / ScaleY(1)) Point_Add(List_Index(), $iXn, $iYn) EndIf Points_Update($g_aPath_Points, $g_bClosePath, $g_bShowImage) Else ToolTip("Locked") Sleep(500) ToolTip("") EndIf EndFunc ;==>Image1_Clicked Func List_Index() Static Local $hWndList1 = GUICtrlGetHandle($g_hList1) Local $iIndex = _GUICtrlListView_GetSelectionMark($hWndList1) If _GUICtrlListView_GetItemSelected($g_hList1, $iIndex) Then Return $iIndex Return -1 EndFunc ;==>List_Index Func List_Update($iIndex = -1) Static $hWnd_List1 = GUICtrlGetHandle($g_hList1) _GUICtrlListView_BeginUpdate($g_hList1) _GUICtrlListView_DeleteAllItems($hWnd_List1) For $i = 0 To UBound($g_aPath_Points) - 1 GUICtrlCreateListViewItem($i & "|" & $g_aPath_Points[$i][0] & "|" & $g_aPath_Points[$i][1], $g_hList1) Next If $iIndex > -1 Then _GUICtrlListView_ClickItem($g_hList1, $iIndex) _GUICtrlListView_EnsureVisible($g_hList1, $iIndex) EndIf _GUICtrlListView_EndUpdate($g_hList1) EndFunc ;==>List_Update Func Point_Add($iIndex, $iX, $iY) If $iIndex <> -1 Then _ArrayInsert($g_aPath_Points, $iIndex, $iX & "|" & $iY, 0) _GUICtrlListView_InsertItem($g_hList1, $iIndex, $iIndex) _GUICtrlListView_SetItemText($g_hList1, $iIndex, $iX, 1) _GUICtrlListView_SetItemText($g_hList1, $iIndex, $iY, 2) _GUICtrlListView_EnsureVisible($g_hList1, $iIndex) Else _ArrayAdd($g_aPath_Points, $iX & "|" & $iY, 0) GUICtrlCreateListViewItem(UBound($g_aPath_Points) - 1 & "|" & $iX & "|" & $iY, $g_hList1) _GUICtrlListView_EnsureVisible($g_hList1, UBound($g_aPath_Points) - 1) EndIf State_Save($g_aPath_Points) EndFunc ;==>Point_Add Func Point_Adjust($iX, $iY, $bToAll) If Not $bToAll Then Local $iIndex = List_Index() If $iIndex == -1 And IsArray($g_aPath_Points) Then $iIndex = UBound($g_aPath_Points) - 1 If $iIndex == -1 Then Return $g_aPath_Points[$iIndex][0] += $iX $g_aPath_Points[$iIndex][1] += $iY _GUICtrlListView_SetItemText($g_hList1, $iIndex, $g_aPath_Points[$iIndex][0], 1) _GUICtrlListView_SetItemText($g_hList1, $iIndex, $g_aPath_Points[$iIndex][1], 2) If $iIndex <> UBound($g_aPath_Points) - 1 Then _GUICtrlListView_ClickItem($g_hList1, $iIndex) Else For $i = 0 To UBound($g_aPath_Points) - 1 $g_aPath_Points[$i][0] += $iX $g_aPath_Points[$i][1] += $iY Next List_Update(List_Index()) EndIf State_Save($g_aPath_Points) Points_Update($g_aPath_Points, $g_bClosePath, $g_bShowImage) EndFunc ;==>Point_Adjust Func Point_Delete($iIndex) If $iIndex <> -1 Then _ArrayDelete($g_aPath_Points, $iIndex) _GUICtrlListView_DeleteItem($g_hList1, $iIndex) State_Save($g_aPath_Points) ;List_Update($iIndex) EndIf EndFunc ;==>Point_Delete Func Point_Modify($iIndex, $iX, $iY) If $iIndex <> -1 Then $g_aPath_Points[$iIndex][0] = $iX $g_aPath_Points[$iIndex][1] = $iY _GUICtrlListView_SetItemText($g_hList1, $iIndex, $iX, 1) _GUICtrlListView_SetItemText($g_hList1, $iIndex, $iY, 2) _GUICtrlListView_EnsureVisible($g_hList1, $iIndex) State_Save($g_aPath_Points) EndIf EndFunc ;==>Point_Modify Func Point_Selected($aPts, $hImage, $iIndex) If $iIndex > -1 Then GUICtrlSetState($g_hSelSquare, $GUI_HIDE) Local $hWnd = GUICtrlGetHandle($hImage) Local $aPos = ControlGetPos($hWnd, "", 0) If IsArray($aPos) And IsArray($aPts) Then _WinAPI_RedrawWindow($hWnd, Default, Default, $RDW_ERASENOW) Local $iXs = ScaleX($aPts[$iIndex][0]) + $aPos[0] - ScaleX(1) / 2 Local $iYs = ScaleY($aPts[$iIndex][1]) + $aPos[1] - ScaleY(1) / 2 WinMove(GUICtrlGetHandle($g_hSelSquare), "", $iXs, $iYs, ScaleX(1), ScaleY(1)) GUICtrlSetState($g_hSelSquare, $GUI_SHOW) ;ConsoleWrite("Point_Selected" & @CRLF) Else ConsoleWriteError("Error: Point_Selected" & @CRLF) EndIf EndIf EndFunc ;==>Point_Selected Func Point_Swap($iIndex1, $iNext) _GUICtrlListView_BeginUpdate($g_hList1) Local $iIndex2 = 0 Local $aTmp = 0 If $iIndex1 <> -1 Then $iIndex2 = $iIndex1 + $iNext If $iIndex2 > UBound($g_aPath_Points) - 1 Then $iIndex2 = 0 ElseIf $iIndex2 < 0 Then $iIndex2 = UBound($g_aPath_Points) - 1 EndIf _ArraySwap($g_aPath_Points, $iIndex1, $iIndex2) Local $iX1 = _GUICtrlListView_GetItemText($g_hList1, $iIndex1, 2) Local $iY1 = _GUICtrlListView_GetItemText($g_hList1, $iIndex1, 2) Local $iX2 = _GUICtrlListView_GetItemText($g_hList1, $iIndex2, 2) Local $iY2 = _GUICtrlListView_GetItemText($g_hList1, $iIndex2, 2) _GUICtrlListView_SetItemText($g_hList1, $iIndex1, $iX2, 1) _GUICtrlListView_SetItemText($g_hList1, $iIndex1, $iY2, 2) _GUICtrlListView_SetItemText($g_hList1, $iIndex2, $iX1, 1) _GUICtrlListView_SetItemText($g_hList1, $iIndex2, $iY1, 2) _GUICtrlListView_ClickItem($g_hList1, $iIndex2) _GUICtrlListView_EnsureVisible($g_hList1, $iIndex2) Else ;ConsoleWrite("Array Shift" & @CRLF) If $iNext > 0 Then ;ARRAY SHIFT -- Melba23 Local $iUBound = UBound($g_aPath_Points) ; Get size of array $aTmp = _ArrayExtract($g_aPath_Points, 0, $iUBound - 2) ; Extract all but last _ArrayInsert($aTmp, 0, _ArrayExtract($g_aPath_Points, $iUBound - 1, Default)) ; Insert last at top $g_aPath_Points = $aTmp Else $aTmp = _ArrayExtract($g_aPath_Points, 1, Default) ; Extract all but top row _ArrayAdd($aTmp, _ArrayExtract($g_aPath_Points, 0, 0)) ; Add top row at bottom $g_aPath_Points = $aTmp EndIf List_Update(List_Index()) Points_Update($g_aPath_Points, $g_bClosePath, $g_bShowImage) EndIf State_Save($g_aPath_Points) _GUICtrlListView_EndUpdate($g_hList1) EndFunc ;==>Point_Swap Func Points_Reverse($aPts) Local $hPath = GDI_Line_hPath_From_Points($aPts, 0, 0) ;_GDIPlus_PathFlatten($hPath) _GDIPlus_PathReverse($hPath) Local $aPoints = _GDIPlus_PathGetPoints($hPath) _GDIPlus_PathDispose($hPath) If IsArray($aPoints) Then ;ConsoleWrite("Flipped_Points" & @CRLF) Global $aPts_Rev[$aPoints[0][0]][2] For $i = 1 To $aPoints[0][0] $aPts_Rev[$i - 1][0] = Int($aPoints[$i][0] / ScaleX(1)) $aPts_Rev[$i - 1][1] = Int($aPoints[$i][1] / ScaleY(1)) Next Return $aPts_Rev Else Return $aPts EndIf EndFunc ;==>Points_Reverse Func Points_Rotate($aPts, $iDegrees) Local $hPath = GDI_Line_hPath_From_Points($aPts, 0, 0) ;_GDIPlus_PathFlatten($hPath) Local $hPen = _GDIPlus_PenCreate(0x0, ScaleX(1)) Local $aBounds = _GDIPlus_PathGetWorldBounds($hPath, 0, $hPen) _GDIPlus_PenDispose($hPen) If IsArray($aBounds) Then Local $hMatrix = _GDIPlus_MatrixCreate() _GDIPlus_MatrixTranslate($hMatrix, $aBounds[0] + $aBounds[2] / 2, $aBounds[1] + $aBounds[3] / 2) _GDIPlus_MatrixRotate($hMatrix, $iDegrees) _GDIPlus_MatrixTranslate($hMatrix, -($aBounds[0] + $aBounds[2] / 2), -($aBounds[1] + $aBounds[3] / 2)) _GDIPlus_PathTransform($hPath, $hMatrix) _GDIPlus_MatrixDispose($hMatrix) EndIf Local $aPoints = _GDIPlus_PathGetPoints($hPath) _GDIPlus_PathDispose($hPath) If IsArray($aPoints) Then ;ConsoleWrite("Rotate_Points" & @CRLF) Dim $aPts_Rev[$aPoints[0][0]][2] For $i = 1 To $aPoints[0][0] $aPts_Rev[$i - 1][0] = Int($aPoints[$i][0] / ScaleX(1)) $aPts_Rev[$i - 1][1] = Int($aPoints[$i][1] / ScaleY(1)) Next Return $aPts_Rev Else Return $aPts EndIf EndFunc ;==>Points_Rotate Func Points_Scale($iScaleX, $iScaleY) For $i = 0 To UBound($g_aPath_Points) - 1 If $iScaleX > 0 Then $g_aPath_Points[$i][0] *= 2 Else $g_aPath_Points[$i][0] /= 2 EndIf If $iScaleY > 0 Then $g_aPath_Points[$i][1] *= 2 Else $g_aPath_Points[$i][1] /= 2 EndIf Next State_Save($g_aPath_Points) List_Update(List_Index()) Points_Update($g_aPath_Points, $g_bClosePath, $g_bShowImage) EndFunc ;==>Points_Scale Func Points_Update($aPts, $g_bClosePath = False, $b_Show_Image = True, $iSelected = -1) Local $_Image_File = $g_sImagefile If Not $b_Show_Image Then $_Image_File = "" GDI_Draw_ArrayPoints($aPts, $g_hImage1, $g_bClosePath, 0, 0, $_Image_File, $iSelected) EndFunc ;==>Points_Update Func ScaleX($iX) Local $iXs = $g_iXScale If $iXs == 0 Then $iXs = -1 If $iXs > 0 Then $iX = $iX * $iXs Else $iX = $iX / Abs($iXs) EndIf Return $iX EndFunc ;==>ScaleX Func ScaleY($iY) Local $iYs = $g_iYScale If $iYs == 0 Then $iYs = -1 If $iYs > 0 Then $iY = $iY * $iYs Else $iY = $iY / Abs($iYs) EndIf Return $iY EndFunc ;==>ScaleY Func SelSquare_Drag() Local $iIndex = List_Index() If $iIndex <> -1 Then Local $cInfo = GUIGetCursorInfo($g_hForm1) Local $aPosSelOrig = ControlGetPos($g_hForm1, "", $g_hSelSquare) If IsArray($aPosSelOrig) Then Local $iSubtractX = $cInfo[0] - $aPosSelOrig[0] Local $iSubtractY = $cInfo[1] - $aPosSelOrig[1] EndIf If IsArray($cInfo) Then Do $cInfo = GUIGetCursorInfo($g_hForm1) ControlMove($g_hForm1, "", $g_hSelSquare, $cInfo[0] - $iSubtractX, $cInfo[1] - $iSubtractY) Until Not $cInfo[2] EndIf Local $aPosSelNew = ControlGetPos($g_hForm1, "", $g_hSelSquare) If IsArray($aPosSelNew) And IsArray($aPosSelOrig) Then Local $iXm = $g_aPath_Points[$iIndex][0] + Int(($aPosSelNew[0] - $aPosSelOrig[0]) / ScaleX(1)) Local $iYm = $g_aPath_Points[$iIndex][1] + Int(($aPosSelNew[1] - $aPosSelOrig[1]) / ScaleY(1)) Point_Modify($iIndex, $iXm, $iYm) Points_Update($g_aPath_Points, $g_bClosePath, $g_bShowImage, $iIndex) EndIf EndIf EndFunc ;==>SelSquare_Drag Func SplitDir($FullPath) Local $sDrive, $sDir, $sDummy _PathSplit($FullPath, $sDrive, $sDir, $sDummy, $sDummy) Return $sDrive & $sDir EndFunc ;==>SplitDir Func SplitFileName($FullPath) Local $sDummy, $sFileName, $sExt _PathSplit($FullPath, $sDummy, $sDummy, $sFileName, $sExt) Return $sFileName & "" & $sExt EndFunc ;==>SplitFileName Func State_Cleanup(ByRef $a1) If (UBound($a1) > $g_iUndo_Max + 2) Then Local $a1Rem = _ArrayExtract($a1, 1, Default) $a1Rem[0] = $a1[0] Local $sTmp = $a1[1] If $sTmp <> "" And FileExists($sTmp) Then FileDelete($sTmp) ;ConsoleWrite("Cleanup Delete (UnD) " & $sTmp & @CRLF) EndIf $a1 = $a1Rem EndIf EndFunc ;==>State_Cleanup Func State_Destroy($bRedo_Only = False) Local $sTmp While (UBound($g_asRedo_Files) > 1) $sTmp = _ArrayPop($g_asRedo_Files) If $sTmp <> "" And FileExists($sTmp) Then FileDelete($sTmp) ;ConsoleWrite(", Delete (ReD) " & $sTmp) If @error Then ConsoleWriteError("Failed to Delete " & $sTmp) EndIf WEnd GUICtrlSetState($g_ahCtl1[$eC1_redo], $GUI_DISABLE) If $bRedo_Only Then Return While (UBound($g_asUndo_Files) > 1) $sTmp = _ArrayPop($g_asUndo_Files) If $sTmp <> "" And FileExists($sTmp) Then FileDelete($sTmp) ;ConsoleWrite(", Delete (UnD)" & $sTmp) If @error Then ConsoleWriteError("Failed to Delete " & $sTmp) EndIf WEnd GUICtrlSetState($g_ahCtl1[$eC1_undo], $GUI_DISABLE) EndFunc ;==>State_Destroy Func State_Is_Diff(ByRef $a1, ByRef $a2) Local $bIsDiff = True If UBound($a1) = UBound($a2) Then $bIsDiff = False For $i = UBound($a1) - 1 To 0 Step -1 If $a1[$i][0] == $a2[$i][0] And $a1[$i][1] == $a2[$i][1] Then ContinueLoop Else ;ConsoleWrite("Diff " & $i & @CRLF) $bIsDiff = True ExitLoop EndIf Next Else ;ConsoleWrite("Diff " & @CRLF) EndIf Return $bIsDiff EndFunc ;==>State_Is_Diff Func State_Restore(ByRef $aPts, $bUndo) Local $sTmp = "" Local $aRes If $bUndo Then $sTmp = _ArrayPop($g_asUndo_Files) ;ConsoleWrite(", Restore (UnD)" & $sTmp) If $sTmp <> "" And FileExists($sTmp) Then _ArrayAdd($g_asRedo_Files, $sTmp) _FileReadToArray($sTmp, $aRes, 0, ",") If UBound($g_asUndo_Files) < 2 Then GUICtrlSetState($g_ahCtl1[$eC1_undo], $GUI_DISABLE) If UBound($g_asRedo_Files) > 2 Then GUICtrlSetState($g_ahCtl1[$eC1_redo], $GUI_ENABLE) If UBound($g_asUndo_Files) > 1 And Not State_Is_Diff($aPts, $aRes) Then Return State_Restore($aPts, $bUndo) If Not @error Then Return $aRes Else ConsoleWriteError("Failed to Restore " & $sTmp) EndIf Else $sTmp = _ArrayPop($g_asRedo_Files) ;ConsoleWrite(", Restore (ReD) " & $sTmp) If $sTmp <> "" And FileExists($sTmp) Then _ArrayAdd($g_asUndo_Files, $sTmp) _FileReadToArray($sTmp, $aRes, 0, ",") If UBound($g_asRedo_Files) < 2 Then GUICtrlSetState($g_ahCtl1[$eC1_redo], $GUI_DISABLE) If UBound($g_asUndo_Files) > 2 Then GUICtrlSetState($g_ahCtl1[$eC1_undo], $GUI_ENABLE) If UBound($g_asRedo_Files) > 1 And Not State_Is_Diff($aPts, $aRes) Then Return State_Restore($aPts, $bUndo) If Not @error Then Return $aRes Else ConsoleWriteError("Failed to Restore " & $sTmp) EndIf EndIf Return $aPts EndFunc ;==>State_Restore Func State_Save($aPts) If $g_iUndo_Max < 1 Then Return Local $sTmp = _TempFile(@TempDir, "DPP_") If UBound($g_asRedo_Files) > 2 Then _ArrayAdd($g_asUndo_Files, _ArrayPop($g_asRedo_Files)) _ArrayAdd($g_asUndo_Files, $sTmp) _FileWriteFromArray($sTmp, $aPts, 0, Default, ",") If UBound($g_asRedo_Files) > 2 Then State_Destroy(True) State_Cleanup($g_asUndo_Files) ;ConsoleWrite("Save State " & UBound($g_asUndo_Files) & " " & $sTmp & @CRLF) If UBound($g_asUndo_Files) > 2 Then GUICtrlSetState($g_ahCtl1[$eC1_undo], $GUI_ENABLE) If @error Then MsgBox(0, @ScriptName & " Error", "Unable to create undo file " & $sTmp) GUICtrlSetState($g_ahCtl1[$eC1_undo], $GUI_DISABLE) GUICtrlSetState($g_ahCtl1[$eC1_redo], $GUI_DISABLE) $g_iUndo_Max = 0 EndIf EndFunc ;==>State_Save Func Tab1_Select() Local $iStateCtl1, $iStateCtl2 Local $tabindex = GUICtrlRead($g_hTab1) ;ConsoleWrite("tab" & $tabindex + 1 & "_selected" & @CRLF) Select Case $tabindex = 0 $iStateCtl1 = $GUI_SHOW $iStateCtl2 = $GUI_HIDE Case $tabindex = 1 $iStateCtl1 = $GUI_HIDE $iStateCtl2 = $GUI_SHOW Case Else _GUICtrlTab_ActivateTab($g_hTab1, 0) Return EndSelect For $i = 0 To UBound($g_ahCtl1) - 1 GUICtrlSetState($g_ahCtl1[$i], $iStateCtl1) Next For $i = 0 To UBound($g_ahCtl2) - 1 GUICtrlSetState($g_ahCtl2[$i], $iStateCtl2) Next EndFunc ;==>Tab1_Select Func WM_NOTIFY($hWnd, $iMsg, $wParam, $lParam) Static Local $hWndList1 = GUICtrlGetHandle($g_hList1) If Not IsHWnd($hWndList1) Then $hWndList1 = GUICtrlGetHandle($g_hList1) If @error Then Return $GUI_RUNDEFMSG If $wParam = $g_hList1 Then Local $tNMHDR = DllStructCreate($tagNMHDR, $lParam) Switch DllStructGetData($tNMHDR, "Code") Case $LVN_KEYDOWN, $NM_CLICK GUICtrlSendToDummy($g_hList1_LVN, $lParam) EndSwitch EndIf Return $GUI_RUNDEFMSG EndFunc ;==>WM_NOTIFY  

DrawPathPoints.au3
    • nacerbaaziz
      By nacerbaaziz
      Hello all
      I have a question please
      I've searched a lot on how to make a GUI for programs designed by Autoit to accepts dragging files from Windows File Explorer
      Unfortunately, however, it failed
      Is there any way to do this?
      Where I am making a audio player and I want to activate the feature of dragging files from Windows Explorer to a program window to play them
      I hope to find a simple solution here in this wonderful forum
      Thank you very much in advance