Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Schoening

Problem Running in FullScreen.

3 posts in this topic

#1 ·  Posted (edited)

I am Pretty Happy for my script so far :)

It works as Intended.

HotKeySet("f", "Poof")         ;Triggers xxx
HotKeySet("d", "Poof2")                ;Triggers xxx

MsgBox(0, "Running", "Running") ;MessageBox Informing that the Script is Running

While 1
Sleep(100)
WEnd

Func Poof2()                               ;When User Presses  D   Do:
Send("q")
MouseClick("left")
Send("{tab}")
Sleep(10)
EndFunc

Func Poof()                 ;When User Presses  F   Do:

Send("w")
MouseClick("left")
Send("{tab}")
Sleep(10)
Send("w")
MouseClick("left")
Send("{tab}")
Sleep(10)
Send("w")
MouseClick("left")
Send("{tab}")
Sleep(10)
Send("w")
MouseClick("left")
Send("{tab}")
Sleep(10)
Send("w")
MouseClick("left")
Send("{tab}")
Sleep(10)
Send("1")

EndFunc

But Not in FullScreen !

It Simply Does Not Work in the Application it is supposed to Run in, when i Run the Application in Fullscreen !

Why? I don't get it at all!

Ive Beed Adviced to use

ControlSend()

So i did !

And.. Nothing!

ControlSend("Application", "", "", "{tab}")
Works like Send (In Windowed, But not FullScreen)

Send("w")
MouseClick("left")

I Got Mouseclick to work 50%

ControlClick("Application", "", "" "right", 1)

But To Work 100% The Mouseclick has to Occur at the Current Location of the Arrow, Not in the Center of the window. But It appears that ControlClick only is Capable of "Clicking" in a Set X, Y Position.

So that can't be the right Command.. Perhaps Some form of Advanced ControlSend String?

BUT AGAIN ! WORKS ONLY IN WINDOWED MODE !

The Last one is Simple..

ControlSend("Application", "", "", "d")
"d" Is not the Correct Syntax.. Again.. I Would think this can be done by a Advanced ControlSend string.

But Then Again.. Why Is Send AND ControlSend Not Working for me in FullScreen?

Bonus Info: I Used AutoIt Window Info While the "Application" was in Windowed Mode, So i am fairly shure that i got the Name Right

(It Works in Windowed Mode - Why Should the Name be Diffrent in FullScreen?)

OK ! Here Is How i got it to work

I Compiled it and

!!! Run As Administrator !

Sorry Guys ! ;) Beginner Fail :) (My Third Day with Programming)

It's Somewhat Tagged, So hope this will at least help other Newbies :D

Edited by Schoening

ControlClick is used to click on a control, not at some random spot on the screen. You need to use MouseClick with the X and Y of where you want it to click. If it's not clicking, it's possible the program doesn't support automation.

If I posted any code, assume that code was written using the latest release version unless stated otherwise. Also, if it doesn't work on XP I can't help with that because I don't have access to XP, and I'm not going to.
Give a programmer the correct code and he can do his work for a day. Teach a programmer to debug and he can do his work for a lifetime - by Chirag Gude
How to ask questions the smart way!

I hereby grant any person the right to use any code I post, that I am the original author of, on the autoitscript.com forums, unless I've specifically stated otherwise in the code or the thread post. If you do use my code all I ask, as a courtesy, is to make note of where you got it from.

Back up and restore Windows user files _Array.au3 - Modified array functions that include support for 2D arrays.  -  ColorChooser - An add-on for SciTE that pops up a color dialog so you can select and paste a color code into a script.  -  Customizable Splashscreen GUI w/Progress Bar - Create a custom "splash screen" GUI with a progress bar and custom label.  -  _FileGetProperty - Retrieve the properties of a file  -  SciTE Toolbar - A toolbar demo for use with the SciTE editor  -  GUIRegisterMsg demo - Demo script to show how to use the Windows messages to interact with controls and your GUI.  -   Latin Square password generator

OK I MIGHT HAVE THE PROBLEM!! GIVE ME A MINUTE :)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Similar Content

• Darknightx37
      Set window @sw_show problems with fullscreen application
      By Darknightx37
      Hay there i try to create a gui and delete them on my secound monitore when i was in a fullscreen application but i noticed that i got tabed out of the application every time i created a new gui
      how to fix that i get tabed out i already tryed with winsetontop("application", "", 1)
      thx

--> @SW_SHOWNOACTIVATE
      sry im stupid
    • ManneMoses
      SOLVED! How to disable Ctrl Alt Del
      By ManneMoses
      Hey there,
      Probably you know about the many questions on this forum, how to disable Ctrl-Alt-Del. I searched the whole forum bot there was not only one answer that worked. But now i found a way on my own hot to prevent that. And btw I have to say that this if f*cking easy, so shame on you  You can try it, it works sure on windows 7 and vista. I also included a hotkey function to exit, but it takes up to 10 seconds until you can access the ctrl alt del screen again. Please tell me if you found out a better way and tell me what is your meaning about my script. Thank you
      -snip-
      Edit: This is the hard way, and i just wanted to show how it could be done. I am confused, no one before me mentioned this script
    • Valiante
      Prevent GUI appearing on top of full-screen app (like RDP)
      By Valiante
      Hi,
      I've searched but can only find posts from people with the opposite problem (asking how to get their GUI to display on top of a full-screen app, usually a game.
      I've created a toolbar which I use in a work environment, creating the GUI with the following styles;
      $hwnd = GUICreate($title, $toolbarWidth, $height, $left, $top, $WS_POPUPWINDOW, BitOR($WS_EX_TOOLWINDOW, $WS_EX_TOPMOST))   I want it to have a TOPMOST style as it's supposed to behave like the Windows taskbar (which it does in all but one scenario).   If I start a full-screen RDP session, I can still see my toolbar and have to close it.  Is there a way I can make it appear on top of all windows *except* full-screen apps (in the same way the taskbar allows full-screen apps on top of it)?   Thanks in advance.   Val.
    • ludocus
      Program blocks automated mouse movement, how to override?
      By ludocus
      Dear all,
      I'm creating this program where the goal is to automate some mouse -click and dragging on an external application.
      Now the problem is, this external application is blocking every automate mouse moves, clicks or anything related to using the mouse.
      So I figured autoit uses postmessage and user32.dll to move the mouse and that this application blocks these attempts.
      Now I'm wondering if there's a different way to move the mouse so it'll go undetected by this external app.
      Any other suggestions are welcome to.
      Thnx in advance
    • momar33
      Wandering Button (When Gui set to Fullscreen and Button is Redrawn)
      By momar33
      I am seeing a buttons position change when the following happens.
      1. GUI created at 800 x 600
      2. GUI info is stored using WinGetPos
      3. GUI changed to full-screen using WinMove
      4. Button info is stored using ControlGetPos
      5. Button is deleted
      6. Button is re-created using the stored data from item 4.
      7. GUI is restored to the info gathered in item 2.
      The button starts with this info:
      Button Left:   408 Button Top:    84 Button Width:  80 Button Height: 24   and after the events above the button has this info: Button Left:   409 Button Top:    83 Button Width:  80 Button Height: 24   Here is some code that can reproduce the issue: (press space, f, space, f, then look in the console) #Region Includes #include <WindowsConstants.au3> #include <StaticConstants.au3> #include <GUIConstantsEx.au3> #include <Array.au3> #EndRegion Includes Const $HT_KEY_FULLSCREEN = "f" Const $HT_KEY_SPACE = "{SPACE}" Global $btnAddRebuy[21] Global $btnRemovePlayer[21] Global $fFullscreen = False Global $aGuiInfo Global $aGuiInfo2 Global $guiWidth = 800 Global $guiHeight = 600 #Region Dimensions for Settings Screen ; Player Global $lblPlayerTop = 60 Global $playerLabelSpace = 24 ; Add Rebuy Button Global $btnRebuyLeft = 320 Global $btnRebuyWidth = 80 Global $btnRebuyHeight = 24 ; Remove Player Global $btnRemoveLeft = 408 Global $btnRemoveWidth = 80 Global $btnRemoveHeight = 24 #EndRegion Dimensions for Settings Screen $hMain = GUICreate("Timer", $guiWidth, $guiHeight, -1, -1, BitOR($WS_MAXIMIZEBOX,$WS_MINIMIZEBOX,$WS_SIZEBOX,$WS_THICKFRAME,$WS_SYSMENU,$WS_CAPTION,$WS_OVERLAPPEDWINDOW,$WS_TILEDWINDOW,$WS_POPUP,$WS_POPUPWINDOW,$WS_GROUP,$WS_TABSTOP,$WS_BORDER,$WS_CLIPSIBLINGS)) For $i = 1 To 5 Step 1 $btnAddRebuy[$i] = GUICtrlCreateButton("Button", $btnRebuyLeft, $lblPlayerTop + ($playerLabelSpace * $i), $btnRebuyWidth, $btnRebuyHeight) GUICtrlSetResizing($btnAddRebuy[$i], $GUI_DOCKAUTO) GuiCtrlSetState($btnAddRebuy[$i], $GUI_DISABLE) $btnRemovePlayer[$i] = GUICtrlCreateButton("Button", $btnRemoveLeft, $lblPlayerTop + ($playerLabelSpace * $i), $btnRemoveWidth, $btnRemoveHeight) ;GUICtrlSetResizing($btnRemovePlayer[$i], $GUI_DOCKAUTO) Next GUISetState(@SW_SHOW) HotKeySet($HT_KEY_FULLSCREEN, "Fullscreen") HotKeySet($HT_KEY_SPACE, "Redraw") While 1 $msg = GUIGetMsg() If $msg = $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE Then ExitLoop EndIf WEnd Func Fullscreen() If WinActive($hMain) Then If $fFullscreen Then ;GUISetStyle(BitOR($WS_MAXIMIZEBOX,$WS_MINIMIZEBOX,$WS_SIZEBOX,$WS_THICKFRAME,$WS_SYSMENU,$WS_CAPTION,$WS_OVERLAPPEDWINDOW,$WS_TILEDWINDOW,$WS_POPUP,$WS_POPUPWINDOW,$WS_GROUP,$WS_TABSTOP,$WS_BORDER,$WS_CLIPSIBLINGS), Default, $hMain) $aGuiInfo2 = WinGetPos($hMain) ConsoleWrite("******* Fullscreen *******" & @LF) ConsoleWrite("Win Left: " & $aGuiInfo2[0] & @LF) ConsoleWrite("Win Top: " & $aGuiInfo2[1] & @LF) ConsoleWrite("Win Width: " & $aGuiInfo2[2] & @LF) ConsoleWrite("Win Height: " & $aGuiInfo2[3] & @LF & @LF) ;WinMove($hMain, Default, $aGuiInfo[0], $aGuiInfo[1], $aGuiInfo[2], $aGuiInfo[3]) WinMove($hMain, Default, 238, 179, 816, 638) $fFullscreen = False $aCtrlInfo = ControlGetPos($hMain, "", $btnRemovePlayer[1]) ConsoleWrite("******* Button Info after Restored *******" & @LF) ConsoleWrite("Button Left: " & $aCtrlInfo[0] & @LF) ConsoleWrite("Button Top: " & $aCtrlInfo[1] & @LF) ConsoleWrite("Button Width: " & $aCtrlInfo[2] & @LF) ConsoleWrite("Button Height: " & $aCtrlInfo[3] & @LF & @LF) Else ;GUISetStyle($WS_POPUP, Default, $hMain) $aGuiInfo = WinGetPos($hMain) ConsoleWrite("******* Start Size *******" & @LF) ConsoleWrite("Win Left: " & $aGuiInfo[0] & @LF) ConsoleWrite("Win Top: " & $aGuiInfo[1] & @LF) ConsoleWrite("Win Width: " & $aGuiInfo[2] & @LF) ConsoleWrite("Win Height: " & $aGuiInfo[3] & @LF & @LF) WinMove($hMain, Default, 0, 0, @DesktopWidth, @DesktopHeight) $fFullscreen = True $aCtrlInfo = ControlGetPos($hMain, "", $btnRemovePlayer[1]) ConsoleWrite("******* Button Info after Fullscreened *******" & @LF) ConsoleWrite("Button Left: " & $aCtrlInfo[0] & @LF) ConsoleWrite("Button Top: " & $aCtrlInfo[1] & @LF) ConsoleWrite("Button Width: " & $aCtrlInfo[2] & @LF) ConsoleWrite("Button Height: " & $aCtrlInfo[3] & @LF & @LF) EndIf Else HotKeySet($HT_KEY_FULLSCREEN) Send($HT_KEY_FULLSCREEN) HotKeySet($HT_KEY_FULLSCREEN, "Fullscreen") EndIf EndFunc Func Redraw() Local $aCtrlInfo $aCtrlInfo = ControlGetPos($hMain, "", $btnRemovePlayer[1]) ConsoleWrite("******* Button Info before Redraw *******" & @LF) ConsoleWrite("Button Left: " & $aCtrlInfo[0] & @LF) ConsoleWrite("Button Top: " & $aCtrlInfo[1] & @LF) ConsoleWrite("Button Width: " & $aCtrlInfo[2] & @LF) ConsoleWrite("Button Height: " & $aCtrlInfo[3] & @LF & @LF) GuiCtrlDelete($btnRemovePlayer[1]) $btnRemovePlayer[1] = GUICtrlCreateButton("Button", $aCtrlInfo[0], $aCtrlInfo[1], $aCtrlInfo[2], $aCtrlInfo[3]) ;GUICtrlSetResizing(-1, $GUI_DOCKAUTO) $aCtrlInfo = ControlGetPos($hMain, "", $btnRemovePlayer[1]) ConsoleWrite("******* Button Info after Redraw *******" & @LF) ConsoleWrite("Button Left: " & $aCtrlInfo[0] & @LF) ConsoleWrite("Button Top: " & $aCtrlInfo[1] & @LF) ConsoleWrite("Button Width: " & $aCtrlInfo[2] & @LF) ConsoleWrite("Button Height: " & $aCtrlInfo[3] & @LF & @LF) EndFunc Is there a way to fix this, or is the issue built in to how windows get resized?