Best way to do a mouse over tool tip.

So I have multiple labels that I want people to be able to scroll over and get information about said item, so I was going to do tooltips to display this.

I'm using this function to get the X & Y position to place the locations, but I'm stumped at the next step to actually display them.

While 1
$Pos = MouseGetPos()
ToolTip($Pos[0] & @CRLF & $Pos[1])
WEnd

And then create function that activate when the mouse is at a certain position. The only thing I can forsee going wrong with this is the label is roughly 20x30 (Estimate, left it as its default)

So I'm not 100% how I would do a statement to keep the tool tip active from one end of the label to the next.

So my GUI is 800,600. CordMode is a 2 and I have a label at 40,60.

I'm really drawing a blank here what would be the best way to do this ^^;

Any help would be appreciated :oops:

Thanks!

Edited by Damein

MCR.jpg?t=1286371579

Most recent sig. I made

Quick Launcher W/ Profiles Topic Movie Database Topic & Website | LiveStreamer Pro Website | YouTube Stand-Alone Playlist Manager: Topic | Weather Desktop Widget: Topic | Flash Memory Game: Topic | Volume Control With Mouse / iTunes Hotkeys: Topic | Weather program: Topic | Paws & Tales radio drama podcast mini-player: Topic | Quick Math Calculations: Topic

Ahaha, thank you. I figured there was a much easier way to do this :oops:

MCR.jpg?t=1286371579

Most recent sig. I made

Quick Launcher W/ Profiles Topic Movie Database Topic & Website | LiveStreamer Pro Website | YouTube Stand-Alone Playlist Manager: Topic | Weather Desktop Widget: Topic | Flash Memory Game: Topic | Volume Control With Mouse / iTunes Hotkeys: Topic | Weather program: Topic | Paws & Tales radio drama podcast mini-player: Topic | Quick Math Calculations: Topic